1. Work with the Degpeg team to create and establish the desired feel and look for the video/show to be created
2. Gather and transfer all forms of media into the editing software and ensure that each was updated in the correct format
3. Operate computer editing systems and equipment used for video media and effects
4. Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video's creation
5. Create an initial proposed storyboard draft of the video to present to clients and receive approval before beginning to digitally alter the video
6. Improve video and sound quality by using various video software
7. Edit the video to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips, and other important aspects of the project
8. Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to the Degpeg specifications
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong work portfolio exhibiting attention to detail and ability to demonstrate the decision process and rationale behind each design element
- Proven excellence in all relevant aspects of UI, including typography, color balance, use of graphic design elements, information hierarchy, etc
- Ability to commit to creating fun, engaging and informative graphical media releases on regular intervals in connection with the priorities of the Marketing Department
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision by relying on experience and judgment to plan and achieve goals
- Basic understanding of the development practicalities and limitations of front-end technologies that are used for implementing designs
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and manage others
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills with the ability to be persuasive and sell your ideas
• Illustrations designing - Adobe illustrator
• Understanding of technology stack of web application
• Understanding of Apple HIG for iOS
• Understanding of Material UI for Android
• Understanding of Bootstrap design guidelines
- Understanding business priorities and customer insights and chart out design roadmaps.
- Making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to existing features, as well as innovative new products
- Defining clear user flows and UI specifications for the Engineering teams and helping in creating seamless and engaging user experiences
- Creating experience maps, user journeys and user flows to prototype unique interaction models and converts them into killer visual designs
- Breaking a long-term user experience vision down into concrete steps for agile development.
- Maintaining design consistency and coherence across the products
- Taking charge of complete user experience across products and building your team to accomplish the product vision
What you need to have:
- Pedigree - Graduation/ PG from Tier 1 design institutes including NIFT, NID, MIT, IIT
- Experience - Over 5 years of experience in developing consumer-facing products including Android, iOS and web applications.
- Experience on tools such as like Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Adobe XD
- Product Mindset with design first thinking
- User empathy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Agility and endurance
- Awareness of latest industry trends
- Demonstrated track record of building excellent user experience designs
- Growth - We want to build from within. We look at you as a leader with the potential to make the company a decacorn.
- Exposure to all parts of the business - You will partner with every team, a unique opportunity to learn deeply about business
- Work with the best - Learn from the leaders who have pioneered in building the industry.
- Work with highly experienced, sharp and insanely ambitious colleagues
- High-growth startup & industry - has been a market leader in different segments of fin-tech and we see rapid growth to come in the following years.
We're looking for a rockstar illustrator and graphic designer for our product, content, website, and marketing efforts. You'll work directly with our heads of Marketing and Product to visually communicate our vision, product features & customer success.
* Create illustrations to accompany blog content
* Create mobile and web ad content that attract attention and drive action
* Create and optimize graphic illustrations for inclusion in our blog, website and other marketing materials & digital channels
* Bring motion design to our digital properties with animation
* Maintaining design standards to ensure consistency
* Portfolio of completed illustrations
* Prior work experience as an Illustrator, graphic designer, or similar
* Must have good experience in Figma & Adobe Illustrator
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Strong conceptual and artistic skills
* Proven Product Design Experience - We should be able to see your product design in action
We are looking for a Product Designer who will be responsible for creating great websites/apps for our product. Primary duties include conceptualising and implementing creative ideas for the product, as well as creating visual elements. You will be working closely with our development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, and Figma.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with the team.
- Testing and improving the design of the website/app.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colours and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Figma and other visual design tools.
- Experience 5+ years
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
Plobal Apps is a SaaS platform that helps online stores build mobile apps in minutes with zero coding. As one of the largest app builders in the Shopify ecosystem, we power mobile apps for the world's fastest growing brands like Steve Madden, Forever 21, Greats and others. We enable the mobile commerce journey for our customers and help them drive installs, engage customers and scale revenues.
We just closed our Series A funding backed by 2 top tier VC funds and are now looking at aggressively scaling across teams.
- Create intuitive user-centered UX and design solutions for mobile apps based on the business requirements, product goals and technical capabilities
- Plan and implement new designs for mobile app interfaces and optimize existing UI
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas for website, dashboard, new features on the app etc
- Lead and define visual design to explore and develop consistent, engaging, easy to use design solutionsImplement consistent design language across all internal and external brand touch points
- Collaborate with the development team to check that output coincides with an optimal user experience
- Build brand design guidelines, best practices, style guides and standards
What we are looking for:
- 3-4 years of relevant visual design/UI experience, mobile app UI or web app UI is preferred
- Proven experience of designing clean and aesthetic user interfaces, web content layouts and assets
- Proficient in design software such as figma, photoshop, illustrator, sketch, adobe suite, invision
- Fundamental understanding of design principles and concepts
- Strong portfolio of customer facing projects (preferably for tech companies)
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Experience working closely across functions like product, engineering and marketing teams
- Must have excellent command over Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Coreldraw, Canva
Functional Area: Graphic Design, Creativity.
Role: Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Adobe Photoshop
- In Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Adobe After Effects
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent command in Graphic Designing Software
- Thorough understanding on latest tools and creatives and trends in the market
- Good communication skills.
- Creating user-centric designs by understanding business requirements and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes and prototypes with tools such as Figma to showcase features
- Collaborating with developers in seeing designs through to implementation
- Incorporating customer feedback into design in order to enhance user experience
- And lastly, showcasing UX and visual design work with strong design sense and articulated story telling
- 2+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Portfolio of design projects
- Understanding of design software like Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- UX research skills - interviewing, observing, benchmarking, conducting surveys and understanding how to synthesize data to define actionable insights
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
“Looking for a someone who understands the user/customer like nobody else.”
Looking for a designer who can understand the needs of the customer and translate them into the actionable design. Somebody who can empathize with the customer through his journey, while using their knowledge of the platform to not only determine how best the customer can accomplish his/her goals but also understand why the customers use a platform and use that as a way to build the next steps of the platform
- Designing product features using a structured process (user insights, competitive analysis)
- Building products keeping user and business goals in mind — not just interface/features.
- Working closely with us to ideate, build product features and core user exp.
- Building quick concepts/prototypes to help team visualise the ideas.
- Understanding the key UX and behavioural analytics to track. Drawing insights to figure out improvements, user drop-offs, etc. while continually refining the UI-UX.
- Taking part in extensive user research to understand user traits, mental models, and incorporate feedback in design/product.
- Researching the latest design and interaction trends while designing.
- Building consistent design philosophy across different channels.
- Working on setting up Design system and guidelines as the team grows.
Skills & Qualification:
- 2+ years of experience in UI/UX Design role. 1+ Year experience must on Mobile B2C Apps.
- Strong UI design portfolio.
- Proficiency with wireframe and prototyping tools, like Figma, Sketch.
- Good time-management skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Fixed Salary of RS 7-10 LPA + stock Options
- Be a part of the early stage start-up and experience the immersive right of building a company from the very start.
1. App UI/UX.
2. Social media posts.
3. Companies design policy