1. Work with the Degpeg team to create and establish the desired feel and look for the video/show to be created
2. Gather and transfer all forms of media into the editing software and ensure that each was updated in the correct format
3. Operate computer editing systems and equipment used for video media and effects
4. Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video's creation
5. Create an initial proposed storyboard draft of the video to present to clients and receive approval before beginning to digitally alter the video
6. Improve video and sound quality by using various video software
7. Edit the video to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips, and other important aspects of the project
8. Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to the Degpeg specifications
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
· 4-7 yrs of experience in UI/ UX designing.
· Bachelor/ Master's degree in product design, HCI, interaction design, creative design, industrial design, communication design, architecture or equivalent experience
· Must have experience in designing tools like Photoshop, illustrator, Figma, XD
· Overall ability to interact and monitor the outside design agency and drive work through them.
· Problem-solving aptitude
· People management and cross functional projects management skills, leadership skills, strong analytical skills and entrepreneurial drive.
· Good verbal and written English skills
· Will work on design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Adobe Premier, Sketch,UXPin, Balsamiq, Invision and After Effects to create mood boards.
· Deep expertise of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, colour, layout) and creation of a variety of visual mood boards, storyboards, creative briefs, and motion and visual guidelines
· Develop wireframes, task flows and prototypes around customer needs.
· Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
· Collaborating with Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
· Understand product specifications and user psychology
· Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
· Create personas through user research and data
· Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
Good to have
· Real-World- problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically and in an agile manner
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively cross-functionally with cross-functional software teams.
· Ability to quickly produce elegant and easily understood diagrams, wireframes, concept maps, prototypes, infographics, interaction guidelines, complete user interfaces and other related artifacts with a strong interaction point-of-view
Creatively strong, with good design sense. Minimum of 1-3 years experience.
Good knowledge and communication skills
Require knowledge in
3D Modeling (Maya)
Responsibilities for Graphic Designer
Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
Perform retouching and manipulation of images
Work with a wide range of media and use graphic designing software
Salary: Based on the interview
Expected hike on the current CTC
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We’ve touched over 75 million lives in 120 countries already, but our mission is to engage and motivate students in every classroom around the world. To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Student Engagement team.
Rather than filling this job description with a bunch of marketing-speak, let's just tell you why Quizizz is special:
- We're one of the largest education platforms in the world (currently ranked no. 5). So whatever you create will be used by millions of users, within a matter of hours usually!
- We have a small product team of around 40 people, which is tiny considering our user base. All the other platforms at our scale have hundreds or even thousands of employees. So when we say that you'll have some real ownership, it's not hyperbole.
- We are a true platform. With 0 content creators, we've built a platform that has over 100 million content pieces covering almost every imaginable topic. Intuitive and delightful design is what makes this possible.
- While we do expect you to work hard at Quizizz, we also respect your personal time. Put in your 8 hours of work, and enjoy the rest of your day. Simple.
- At our core, we are building a product that motivates students to learn and empowers teachers with great instructional tools. It's a nice feeling, just saying.
You will thrive in this role if you...
- Have 2-4 years of proven track record of shipping high-quality web and mobile experiences.
- Have a strong sense of design principles, typography, layout, and conceptual skills. As a creative problem solver, you know how to convey action, movement, and emotion through type, shape, color, and motion.
- Can drive a high level of visual fidelity across products.
- Can strive to ship projects fast, and adapt designs based on user feedback, rather than trying to be omniscient. Sometimes you won’t get some things right, and we're OK with that.
- Can manage projects autonomously and serve as a design expert with a cross-functional team.
- Can effectively organize and communicate your thoughts to teammates and across the organization.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support including travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious Meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
We are recognized as a startup by DPIIT, Startup India.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Minimum 3 to 7 years of experience designing interfaces for mobile and web applications.
- Portfolio of a design project.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe XD, Illustrator, and photoshop.
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various clients.
- Good time management skills.
- Thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the client.
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity with user-friendliness to the complex design.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Conduct ongoing user research.
- Don't forget to attach previous work or Behance portfolio link.
Deforus Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
A Mumbai based content-writing agency serving clients both domestically and globally across different industries is looking for passionate creatives to join their cause. The team of 250+ full-
time writers, editors, and freelancers have served big industry brands as well as smaller franchises with more than 42 different content types.
• Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
• To ideate, brainstorm and work collaboratively with the creative and strategy team.
• Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
• Design & animate cutting edge motion graphics using Adobe After Effects to bring our brand & product videos to life - these will range from working with stock footage & live-action to creating full-scale animated videos
Qualifications / Requirements:
• 1.5 years of experience in Graphics Design.
• Expert proficiency in tools including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
• Attention to detail and solid visual design skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have a portfolio of their work.
• The ideal candidate must be creative; curious by nature; interested in all facets of creating digital products.
• Effective at communicating and rationalizing their ideas,
- Collaborating with the product team on initial concepts, user flows, visual design, and prototypes.
- Research and prototyping with our customers.
- Creation and evolution of UI and brand language within the product.
- Meticulous detail and care for design execution, from concept to delivery.
- Participating in all project phases, from strategy to launch to optimization
- Tightly collaborate with software designers and developers to bring new product features to the market.\
- We should be keen on solving problems with Bharat users.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer.
- Extensive experience with a variety of graphic design and interactive tools, for example, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, Principle, Framer, etc
- Working knowledge of UX research methodologies with an ability to help lead sessions, apply appropriate techniques, and synthesize results
- Experience with cross-platform design systems, information architecture
This position requires the ability to interact closely with our external and
internal stakeholders and contribute to the design efforts for our IoT cloud
platform. You will partner with business and product development teams
throughout the product lifecycle producing top-quality design deliverables and
innovating user experiences for our customers.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the necessary skills to design elegant,
intuitive and integrated experiences for our customers. Passion and capacity to
interact with and advocate on behalf of our customers is an absolute must..
- Design the interface, and interaction flow of web applications
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Develop process flows, wire frames, and mockups to effectively conceptualize
and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction
- Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback, and usability
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing use
cases, high-level requirements
- Conduct usability studies and put together detailed, structured analysis of
issues and potential solutions.
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and senior
leadership for review and feedback
- 2-5 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centric
- Experience in designing for the web, preferably for Enterprise products.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent
- Experience with a variety of design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD and Framer
- Ensure the brand image is maintained through various collaterals
- Execution and quick turnaround of collaterals as required by the marketing and sales teams including advertising collaterals, primary packaging, secondary packaging, brand collaterals in-store and otherwise, online banners, etc.
- Guiding outsourced digital marketing teams on design aesthetic and brand DNA
- Supervision of printing of packaging material and coordination with vendors for the same e.g. to ensure that colors on the screen are printed on physical labels etc.
Minimum Graduate, Design Course diploma or degree preferred
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in accounts
- Deep knowledge of software like Adobe Photoshop, AI, etc.
- A keen eye for design, colors and aesthetic
- Ability to communicate strongly Hindi and English
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creative in designing Creatives, Flyers, brochures, infographics, banner ads, on-screen marketing promotions, advertisements, posters according to requirement.
- Design creatives that are innovative and eye-catching, but at the same time, in line with the brand personality and visual guidelines.
- Come up with innovative ways to elevate the brand.
- Contribute to a culture that supports creativity through exploration, technological innovation, and individual development.