About the team
The Creative Team is a team that functions purely on data, creativity & caffeine (occasionally beer). We’re a motley crew that was put together to make the impossible possible; i.e., make fintech fun. We’re now on the hunt for a young, hungry writer to join us on this mission. (Don’t worry, you don’t need to be good at math.)
About the role
Fintech is a hot, booming industry. Understandably, it’s also getting crowded. As such, every piece of communication - from a tiny button on our app to a large-scale ATL campaign - is important in helping us stand out and become a loved brand. As Sr. UX Writer, you’ll be responsible for maintaining a consistent tone of voice on our app that delights our customers at every step of their journey.
What You will do
- Work with the Creative Team, Design Team and Product Team to craft simple, delightful and effective in-app communication including - but not limited to - buttons, tooltips, empty states, etc.
- Assume nothing, test everything. Proactively reach out to customers to get feedback about their product experience and make changes to your copy for ease of use.
- Set the tone of content in collaboration with the Creative (Marketing) Team.
What you will need
- 3 - 5 years of relevant writing experience.
- A portfolio of UX writing samples.
- The ability to convey a lot very simply.
- A can-do attitude and the ability to use the independence slice offers to your advantage.
Good to have
- The ability to write with localisation in mind.
- Prior start-up experience with a young consumer brand.
- Please ensure your portfolio links are embedded in your resume. Resumes without portfolio links will automatically be rejected.
- In case you’re shortlisted, we may ask you to take a short assignment. We promise to keep it fun. Please apply only if you’re okay with this part of the application process.
Life at slice:
Life so good, you’d think we’re kidding:
- Competitive salaries. Period.
- An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependants. We’ll love you and take care of you, our promise.
- Flexible working hours. Just don’t call us at 3AM, we like our sleep schedule.
- Tailored vacation & leave policies so that you enjoy every important moment in your life.
- A reward system that celebrates hard work and milestones throughout the year. Expect a gift coming your way anytime you kill it here.
- Learning and upskilling opportunities. Seriously, not kidding.
- Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel like home. An environment so good, you’ll forget the term “colleagues can’t be your friends”.
- We believe in equality. Period.
At slice, we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We never discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any characteristic protected by the applicable law.
We consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the applicable law. Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodate qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job
application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Come join our crew!
Meet slice - the simplest way to pay!
We are a one-stop payment app for all your spending needs. Our goal is to make money management simpler & faster for you. We provide an easy & transparent app to help our members transact seamlessly using card or UPI and manage all their spends at one place. We have 12Mn+ registered members with an average age of 27, making us a market leader for the Gen-Z and millennials.
Oh, btw, our users get up to 2% cashback on all card spends and enjoy new offers every week with spark. They can also scan & pay in a flash and easily send money to friends using slice UPI.
We are backed by leading investors such as Tiger Global, Insight partners, Advent International, Blume Ventures, and Gunosy Capital.
About slice - https://sliceit.com/
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/sliceit/
Why Explore a Career at Slice?
We are a young company and so is our culture. We are excited to meet people who are talented and ambitious, who are passionate about joining us on this journey to build the first financial brand the millennials in India trust.
- We provide an extremely fast-paced environment for you to apply what you know and learn what you don't.
- We can assure you that you will be encouraged, supported as well as challenged to reach your full potential at slice.
POSHN is a new and exciting India-based ag-fintech venture founded in 2020 and supported by leading US based VCs, big venture debt and leading NBFCs.
Were on a mission to organise and digitally transform global agri-supply chain market. We are applying first principles thinking and re-imagining the solutions with a tech-product first mindset.
The agri-supply chain space is gigantic, complex and has been largely un-organised. So, we are taking the hassle out of it by creating a platform that empowers our products and facilitates a better, efficient and seamless experience between each stakeholder.
Core team holds together alumni of BITS Pilani, IIM & XLRI with each having decade long experience in the fields of supply chain, technology and product. Previously, we have built several highly impactful tech-product startups from ground up.
About the role:
As a B2B Marketer, you will handle marketing efforts for brand awareness. As well as, lead generation, web site development and content curation/creation, and sales collateral. The role demands strong leadership to drive step change- improving supplier performance and innovation- with appropriate support from the stakeholder community to enable success.
Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with marketing, design, website and product teams to create sticky content for target audiences.
- Develop a refined understanding of the brand, category, and overall marketplace.
- Execute long-form / short-form copy development for brand engagements.
- End-to-end leadership of content for ad campaigns, social media, website pages, product descriptions on e-commerce platforms, blogs, brochures, cards, etc.
- Manage and lead the content team.
- Manage and work independently, under tight deadlines, while juggling multiple projects.
- Superior knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and proofreading symbols.
- Ability to recognize strong creative ideas and see them through to completion.
- Ability to sell ideas to other members of the creative team.
- Ability to work with the marketing team and figure out what type of content is working, and refine the future content strategies accordingly.
- 2+ years of content writing experience, preferably with a digital FMCG brand or start-up.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A strong content writing portfolio will be preferred
- Track record as a creative problem solver with a knack for fresh ideas and a new perspective.
- We want you to come with creativity, expertise, flexibility and drive, but above all a desire to learn and keep learning
- You enjoy taking responsibilities and ownership of tasks.
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market
- Analytical mind Creativity, open-minded attitude
- We offer a competitive salary and ESOPs to make sure you are rewarded for your best work
- Flexible hours and work arrangements
- Become one of the key team members of an exciting startup changing the agri-supply chain industry
- Open, fun and collaborative work culture
- Training and development to the areas of growth you'd like to uncover
- Autonomy at work
Roles and responsibilities:
- Proven working experience of more than 1 year in website content, tutorials, and blogs related to SaaS products/Testing domain
- Produce high-quality sales material, tutorials, blog content, and website content.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text and online help.
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Ability to deliver high-quality tutorials paying attention to detail
- Can put together a content strategy from scratch
- Excellent written skills in English
- SEO friendly content
- Blogs and newsletters
- Ideate social media campaigns
- Very well versed with marketing-driven content writing
- Ascribed to a comprehensive approach in writing articles
- Adheres strictly to the time schedule
- Should be able to rephrase existing content to avoid duplicate content and plagiarism.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
Anaxee has 9000 ‘Digital Runners’ spread across 11000 pin codes of India, providing REACH in deep rural hinterland all over India. We further aim to create 250000 Runners across India. To have effective communication with all these Runners, we want to set up a in-house Department of Communication, where we need a team of Social Growth Hackers who know how to use the latest social media platforms and communicate exceptionally well in words, in Hindi & English.
On one side they need to reach out to our Digital Runners who come from humble backgrounds, residing in rural areas but entrepreneurial in nature, and on another side, write blogs which can attract our Customers who are amongst whos who of Corporate India. Apply if you are involved in one/or more of the following:
Content Writer | Creative & Copywriting | Video Maker | Video Editor | Social Marketing | Digital Marketing | Newsletter | Blogs | PR | Public Relations | Email Automation | Marketing Automation
Video: Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you! Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
We're looking for a skilled content writer to work with teams across the company and craft valuable content that will educate our customers and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features, birthday cards and so on. Your projects will be your own to run, with complete creative freedom, but your content will need to align with brand guidelines.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 5 yrs | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3.6L |
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos and blogs
- Build and run an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards
- Optimize all content for SEO to better reach
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- Help with localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- 2 years of working as a content marketer or in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master's degree, a plus)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Confirmed experience working with deadlines to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects and accounts on a daily basis
- Experience with technologies and best practices for campaigns across multiple platforms
What we offer
- Startup exposure.
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.
About Amber student:
Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (like booking.com for student housing). Amber helps 80M students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, non-standardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. We are the leading student housing platform globally, with 1M student housing units listed in 6 countries and across 80 cities. We are growing rapidly and targeting $300M in annual gross bookings value by 2022
Amber being an international student accommodation marketplace, has extensive teams for Onboarding, maintaining relations, and generating revenues with properties across the world.
If you are passionate about making international mobility and living, seamless and accessible, then -
Join us in building the future of student housing!
Being an aggregator, at Amberstudent.com we are building strong visual & written content across our portfolio. This helps us reduce the time a student takes to finalize an accommodation, improving overall conversion rates. Visual & written content will include research-based original & property owner-generated content.
What you will do:
- Edit/Improve the written content for each property in the assigned territory.
- Standardizing the inventory pages written content. Ensuring the brand positioning & brand guidelines are met. Set internal standard format, proofread & publish content.
- Has an understanding & working knowledge of SEO-optimized content.
- Monitoring the latest SEO trends, best practices, and techniques to ensure that our SEO effects are the best in the industry for listing improvement.
- Maintaining a log of work with all the details to be updated regularly. Coordinate with the Data entry team on a daily basis via trackers to ensure the property has been updated in the system.
- Writing content for mailers, social media and other initiatives.
- Get in touch with property management groups in assigned territory for relevant information if needed.
- Manage a small team of interns or writers.
- Good communication (written and oral) and relationship management skills.
- Fair working knowledge of SEO
- Has a writing portfolio
- Must have used Google Analytics, Keyword planner, SEO Quake.
- Has experience in managing a team of writers.
- Enthusiastic to work and brings creativity to the table. Good time-management skills.
- Quick learner & Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate/collaborate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Experience in International client management experience will be an advantage.
- Capability to work as a team, meet deadlines & take ownership of the KRAs.
1. Write well-researched, SEO-friendly, high-quality articles & product descriptions
2. Create original copyright free content
3. Review and edit content
4. Recommend new content to address gaps in the company's current content
5. Ensure that you report to your manager each day
- You'll make it happen by creating the copies for the best funnels for Knorish, constantly improving, optimizing the existing content with fanatic attention to marketing.
- Experience in creating mind-boggling content for social advertising channels including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
- Optimizing PR campaigns when there is a need
- Boundless positivity, zeal for learning, calculated experimentation, and a desire to become a Voice of the platform
- Create SEO optimized blogs for posting
- Preferred to have a deep understanding of SEO, Keyword analysis, SEMRUSH, UBERSUGGEST, AHREFS
- A must knowledge of CMS, blog maintenance, CTAs, and others
1. Should be a team player and be willing to learn new writing styles & updated with copywriting trends.
2. Experience of working with a similar Tech/SaaS platform would be an icing on the cake.
3. Must be diligent and be able to work independently with minimal intervention Above all attention to detail, passion for impeccable English, great writing skills plus over 2 years of experience in SEO writing & blogging.
- Market+ Salary
- Annual Bonuses
We are looking for a Technical Writer with 2-4 years of experience in producing high-quality documentation that can contribute to the overall success of our products. The selected candidate will work collaboratively with developers, quality assurance engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to understand and use.
- You will be responsible for authoring tasks, creation and integration of printed or electronic end user documentation
- Document ongoing software developments in applications, products, and services
- Develop user guides, technical specification documents, online help files, API documents, feature description documents, How-To articles, and other ad hoc documentation deliverables
- Contribute to process improvements for enhancing efficiency
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with developers and SMEs to gather knowledge on functional requirements
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Create and maintain information architecture
- Provide estimates about documentation tasks to the Scrum Master
- Provide technical documentation for newly developed features on-time and as per the defined quality standards
- 2 - 4 Years of Relevant experience in the field of technical documentation
- Knowledge of end-user documentation/product documentation/technical documentation
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Creative conceptual thinker
- Impeccable command over grammar with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in working with XML editor, authoring and other graphics related tools like SnagIt, Visio, etc
Our client is an Innovative B2B Saas company which focuses on integrating technology into solving regulatory compliance, privacy, cyber security and financial issues management. Founded in 2009, as a technology service provider, it aimed to specialize in digitalizing and transforming the enterprise systems, data and processes of professional service companies by providing in depth computer system design and related services.
Revenue earned by the client as on 2020 is $13.6 Mn and also has partnered with almost 50% of top 20 companies. They have been showing a significant growth of over 30% in the last few years.Their client base has over 300+ customers and 3 lakhs + users comprising big 4s and major Companies worldwide.
They are located in Chicago, London, Mumbai, Pristina and Philadelphia.
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for collaborating with Product Managers, Software Engineers, Developer Support Engineers and more to define documentation projects.
What you will do:
- Mentoring peers within the Documentation team on documentation best practices
- Building company-wide participation in the creation of amazing documentation through training programs, outreach etc
- Writing concise, easy-to-understand documentation that simplifies complex technical concepts into content consumable by all skill levels and roles
- Reviewing and editing documentation drafts contributed by peers or others outside the Documentation team
- Contributing to or leading strategic quarterly documentation initiatives to enhance our process, website and content
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 5+ years technical writing experience
- Proven ability to build a culture of documentation within a company
- Proven understanding of modern software development concepts; the closer your experience level is to being a software developer, the better
- Ability to organize information into an easy-to-understand hierarchy
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, as well as understand why they’re important to our users
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with people in all ranks, teams and disciplines across the company
1. Creating content for the website that is relatable and gives ample information that can help the customer.
2. Writing clear and informative blogs.
3. Proofreading content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions.
4. Conducting simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
5. Developing a strong grasp on brand's tone within a short time span.
6. Developing campaign ideas for various digital and offline campaigns.
7. He/She will work closely with technical & business development members of our organization.