· Professional experience as UI/UX Designer, preferably who has worked in healthcare EMR and in designing mobile applications
· Strong portfolio demonstrating effective and attractive designs
· Mastery of standard design tools (Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
· Excellent knowledge of emerging UX and visual design trends
· Experience in conducting users interviews and usability testing
· Understanding of user centered and responsive design
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions
· Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Start UP
1.Min. exp 6 year with design tools like Figma, XD, Photoshop.
2. Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
3. Experience in Wireframing/Flowcharts.
4. Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
5.Candidates must have outstanding written and oral communication skills.
6.Should be self-motivated and creative thinking with logical abilities
- Ensure ufaber websites convey the message, emotion and vibes about the future it promises
- Create web and app based products for multiple uFaber brand which are pleasure to use for the last mile user
- Design Web and Mobile learning interfaces which score high in empathy and UX. Deliver the result minus the clutter
- Bring in a designers edge in every product requirement that comes through various stakeholders
- Work in teams, show willingness to lead in future
What we appreciate (Skills Required):
- Fundamental understanding of Visual Design principles
- Formal education in Design,
- Quality hands on experience in UI/UX design
Roles and Responsibility
Effectively prioritizing and executing tasks in a fast-paced environment; Create full mockups of UX flows, components, and Freedom services; Create intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, the latest web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience;
Developing and annotating user flows, journeys, and persona; Illustrate design ideas with clear storyboards, process flows, sitemaps, and prototypes;
Conduct design brainstorms with product owners to understand the product details and user needs;
Drive digital design process – including websites, digital campaigns, and interactive experiences;
Defining and managing the appropriate design approach for differentiating experiences;
Create workflows, low-fi designs, high-quality designs, and other artifacts needed to collaborate and iterate from vision through execution;
Work with the Product Team including input sessions, UX reviews etc; Creating original design, typography, iconography, and art for digital screens centered around modern & industry-trending designs;
Pushing yourself and the team for continuous improvement in our design and design processes through open communication and feedback;
You’ll design the solutions, features, iterations, tests, and delightful moments that will take VRAI to the next level;
Creating frameworks and model which enable others to understand key concepts and relationships as well as generate valuable input;
Lead digital projects from strategy to conceptualization, prototyping, and final execution.
Roles and Responsibility
Create exciting information visualizations enabling the user to instantly understand the data in the right context, spot patterns, trends and relations in a self-service manner. · Collaborate with designers, developers, and external project partners to ensure designs are implemented as effective user experiences. · Participate in, and integrate feedback from user research. · Define and design use cases, workflows and storyboards describing how the user would interact with easy-to-use, data visualization apps. · Identify all elements of interaction and navigation, and lay them out within a screen so they direct the user without confusion or error. · Create consumer grade usable designs using wireframes and prototypes. · Present your designs in team design reviews as well as to the extended group of internal stakeholders. · Participate in iterative design, testing and development sprint cycles to refine the overall product. · Support marketing activities (e.g. collateral development) around the successful launch of emerging solutions on multiple platforms
Twist Open UX provides consulting services in the areas of design and innovation.
We are expanding our design team to keep pace with several exciting opportunities that are coming to us. We are on the lookout for UX designers, available to work at our studio in Bangalore. Candidates would require strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction. They would be required to work effectively in a team and handle client communication.
QUALITIES WE VALUE
Empathy for users who are different from you.
Executing UX design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Collaborating on user experience planning.
Communicating with clients.
Researching interaction design trends.
Researching technology trends.
Two or more years of user experience design experience for software, web applications and/or mobile devices.
Strong conceptualisation ability, drawing skills and paper prototyping technique.
Cognisant of production timelines and having attention to detail.
Ability to create task flows, high fidelity wireframes, micro interactions as well as visual design.
Strong working knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Axure and associated UX design tools.
Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UX practices and heuristics.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interaction design, new media design or related design field.
Portfolio to accompany resume.
Background check and reference checks required upon hire.
Pepkidz Learning was established with a vision to transform children into leaders. All parents desire happiness and success for their children. Our innovative curriculum is research-based and is designed to provide the children with the needed training to develop their emotional intelligence and required personality traits. We provide holistic primary education in India through an innovative curriculum, activity-based learning, and cutting-edge technology.
The Pepkidz team is growing and is now looking for a Graphic Designer | Illustrator. The role requires ideating and creating various content (Social media ads, comic & story books, character design, illustrations for curriculum, static and animated content) for digital and social platforms, web design, and UI projects. The role also requires you to have a good understanding of the current design trends to compose clear, persuasive, original themes and designs.You will have the ability to cohesively work and brainstorm with the team - to develop the best possible ideas, campaigns, content, designs, or other ongoing work. Needs to be a stellar team worker – with the right attitude. You will be working on multiple projects at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines. And most importantly, you should love the industry and your work
Roles and responsibilities
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule your projects as per the deadline.
- You would ensure the understanding of internal processes and successfully run with them
- Ability to cohesively work with the curriculum and marketing team - to develop ideas, campaigns, websites, apps, or other ongoing work.
- You would manage the quality of Social Content in partnership with the copywriter and design lead.
- Conceptualise visuals based on requirements and prepare rough drafts to present ideas.
- Create illustrations and character designs using the software.
- Managing quality of ideas and design and proof check, amend, revise or redevelop/repurpose adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the design lead.
- You will be working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends; monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- A good team worker – with the right attitude – willing to work cohesively to co-create and brainstorm to provide solutions to their best ability.
Required skills, knowledge and experience
- You should have 1-4 years of experience in an advertising agency/design studio with experience working in digital and social media.
- Illustration skill is a must and hands-on knowledge of motion graphics is a plus point.
- Awards for past campaigns will be an added advantage.
- Experience working on integrated campaigns – with a great portfolio of work that boasts of client satisfaction, meeting creative quality standards, or meeting the requirements of the campaign.
- Excellent understanding of the most modern styles of art and design, with impeccable aesthetic sense.
- Software knowledge – Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
- Please share your portfolios as well.
We are in search of a talented and creative graphic designer who understands SEO and digital marketing as well as how to successfully communicate its compelling message through the graphic medium. If you possess the intuitive and learned skillset to create and execute consistently impactful graphics, have a passion and native curiosity for SEO and are motivated by optimizing online marketing strategies, we’d like to talk with you!
We are a high-end ROI driven SEO and web design firm with a white hat approach and a mission to become the industry leader for private white label SEO.
We need you to be a stand-out-of-the crowd graphic artist/designer with a solid foundation in SEO digital content and technology, who is as comfortable as a hands-on team player as you are working autonomously.
Responsibilities Will Include:
Designing compelling, high-end, white hat ROI driven SEO oriented graphic treatments, as well as reworking or “tweaking” existing content
Designing specific SEO graphics that visually motivates CRO
Managing design content and making design recommendations for a diverse clientele
Providing visual design content that complements various types of written content
Liaising and communicating between teams and management on key information with a sensitivity for detail and timelines
Passion and ability to design graphic content specifically for SEO and internet marketing
Ability to think outside of the box when problem solving, yet be able to identify, respect and work creatively within boundaries
Ability to clearly communicate visually to the tech savvy as well as in lay man’s terms, interchangeably
Flexibility when it comes to the ability to adapt
MVP status when it comes to working on a team
A solid moral compass, ongoing internal motivation and autonomy
Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing or related
2-3 years’ Experience in web related marketing and development
1+ years practical experience in SEO, WordPress and web design support
Outstanding transference skills, i.e., the ability to turn “a thousand words” into a compelling graphic design
The motivation and skill set necessary to stay on top of the latest digital graphic tools and trends
Full understanding and ongoing commitment to high end ROI and CRO
Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and a finely attuned sense of urgency
Designation: Junior UI/UX Designer
Experience: 6 months to 2 years
Location: Malad (West)
- Able to create required UI/UX through innovative conceptualization skills, able to create independently.
- Should know current trends in design, colours, web design, designing icons and for mobile.
- Proven UI/UX experience.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should be efficient in web designing.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair. Also strong knowledge on pre-production knowledge of print communication and post production on photographic imagery. (desirable)
- Highly proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Coreldraw InDesign and similar design tools.
- Attention to detail and a demonstrated mastery of typography, color combinations, composition rules and page layout.
- Understanding of technical implementation and limitations of user interfaces in Web and Mobile.
- Should understand intermediate English to add correct message (spellings) in required designs.
- Should have knowledge of Print as well as social media.
- Should have ability to review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
UX designers explore many different approaches to solving a specific user problem. Your broad responsibility will be to ensure that the product logically flows from one step to the next. You would be responsible for the overall feel of the product. You would be expected to define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications. Communicate scenarios, personas, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders. Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed.
Our team is composed of people passionate about product architecture, system design, algorithms, machine learning, big data analytics as well as some kickass developers.
- Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback, and usability findings
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing use cases, high-level requirements
- Conduct usability studies and put together detailed, structured analysis of issues and potential solutions.
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of web & mobile applications
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Develop process flows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively conceptualise and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviour
- Proven experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or similar role
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centric design solutions
- A thorough understanding of information architecture and interaction models.
- Awareness and understanding of design guidelines such as material design, flat design etc.
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience is a plus
- Free breakfast, dinner and snacks at the office
- Monthly team outings, e.g., laser tag, paintball, football, trampoline etc.
- Quarterly team parties and annual offsite
- Company sponsored enrolment worth 40K annually to online learning resources like Coursera, edX etc.
- International trip vouchers for top performers
- Company sponsored asset purchase worth 50K
- Games in office - Mini golf, pool, foosball
- Regular tech seminars
Our hiring principles
- We don't care about the stack you've worked upon, we look good understanding of fundamentals.
- We look for depth in the work experience. Our tech stack consists of almost all the latest technologies and we expect people to learn fast and acquire sufficient depth.
- We look for people passionate about technology and are good team players.