- Own the messaging, style and tone of voice for TraceX
- Own the content strategy and calendar for different forms of content published by TraceX across its channels
- Custodian of the TraceX content guidelines and playbook, to be followed by employees across the organization when creating content for public consumption
- Develop editorial guidelines including for style and tone, creating enablement and training resources for stakeholders
- Work with a cross-departmental team, maintain the master content calendar for all web platforms including social media, website, and blogs
- Identify key segment pain points & communicate product value proposition across various channels
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market
- Communicate and develop content that show the value of new products and services for prospects and customers across different buying stages
- Own + Support in creating product content such as case studies, videos, website content, and blog posts
- Editorial responsibilities - Ensure stringent quality control for all external content being published on TraceX’s channels – social media, email newsletters, Press Releases, External articles etc.
Collaborating with stakeholders such as freelance writers, editors, social media and brand marketers, and SEO specialists to create and refresh content to capture crucial SERP real estate
- 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS or relevant fields
- Tools Expertise: Experience on tools like WordPress, AHREF, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ubersuggest, or their equivalent
- Mastery of spoken & written word with excellent communication skills
- Strong SEO knowledge and experience of search engine optimization practices, including ON Page and OFF Page Optimization
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability in complex, ambiguous situations
- Efficient project management and stakeholder management skills to scale content marketing programs
About TraceX Technologies
strategy of the organization. This is an opportunity to build the brand from scratch by having
thoughtful content to engage its key target audience of parents across various platforms.
• Conceptualize and create content to educate and engage our target audience
• Write research-backed, high-quality pieces that demonstrate thought leadership
• Produce different content types – longform, social media content, website content etc
• Monitor analytics to measure the effectiveness of the content strategy
What are we looking for?
• 2+ years of experience in professional content writing
• Passionate about writing – Get a kick out of writing well-crafted sentences
• High sense of ownership – Personally feel responsible for all the content published across the company
• Hungry to learn and grow -- Passion to learn, add skillsets & be a better professional
• SEO and SEM knowledge (good to have)
Proposed Job Description
Egnyte is looking for an amazing, data-driven SEO Senior Manager to own, coordinate, and execute SEO strategies. You will be in charge of attracting organic traffic, converting that traffic into new leads & pipeline for the business. The successful candidate will be goal-oriented, possess excellent attention to detail, and have outstanding communication skills. You will work with product marketing, content creation, marketing operations teams, and an SEO agency to drive keyword ranking increases, qualified traffic, and essential business outcomes.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Own and define SEO strategy & roadmap, manage resources, vendors and deliver leads and pipeline
- Create awareness and engagement through SEO friendly content that results in keyword ranking, attracts qualified traffic in specific vertical industries and themes.
- Strategically collaborate with interdepartmental teams to define goals for success.
- Monitor industry trends and maintain search engine, and internet marketing standards.
- Contribute SEO expertise to the company blog, social media accounts, and webpages.
- Leverage analytics tools, build reporting to tell the customer journey and improve website conversion.
- Collaborate with the content team and other subject matter experts as necessary to provide exceptional multi-channel digital marketing services.
- Partner with Egnyte’s content/editorial team and other subject matter experts to build, manage a rich content calendar.
- Deliver regular reports on SEO activity and engagement for strategic planning and optimization.
- 5+ years experience in B2B Search Engine Optimization (SEO), preferably in selling cloud software solutions to mid-market and enterprise companies
- Solid knowledge of SEO and SEM processes
- Experience working with popular keyword tools, including Google Keyword Planner, Conductor, Moz, and CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and web administration a plus
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Google Search Console as well as additional reporting tools. GA4 implementation experience will be a definite plus
- Understanding of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- BS/BA degree required
Equal Opportunity Employment
At Egnyte, we celebrate our differences and thrive on our diversity for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers, our investors, and our communities. Employment at Egnyte is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law.
- Egnyte provides a unified content security and governance solution for collaboration, data security, compliance, and threat detection for multicloud businesses. More than 16,000 organizations trust Egnyte to reduce risks and IT complexity, prevent ransomware and IP theft and boost employee productivity on any app, any cloud, anywhere. Investors include GV (formerly Google Ventures), Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs.
● Think, Ideate, Research, Write and Edit copy for all marketing and communication initiatives
● Write and Edit copy for all campaigns but not limited to online articles, newsletters, white papers, case
studies, blog posts, website copy, and more
● Understand technologies and business value propositions and write copy with personalisation,
conversational, formal, and semi-formal style
● Ideate Campaigns and CXO emails, Social Copy to drive demand for all Marketing initiatives
● Collaborate with design, digital, search, and other teams to develop compelling copy and content plan
● Taking ownership of full yearly copy and content calendar
● Conduct research on thought-provoking topics and translate that information into captivating and concrete
● Think strategically and brainstorm for creative copy and content ideas for various technology practises
● Eye for details, proofreading and verbiage, including a complete command of grammar, diction, syntax,
spelling, and punctuation
● Ability to keep up with the best practises in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web
design, and business/industry trends
● Prepare internal and external communications including newsletter, press releases and other vital
marketing communications as needed
Our client is a unique SaaS-based platform, that helps business travelers get personalized travel itineraries. This gives companies and their employees access to enjoy cost-effective, convenient and rewarding travel options. While most of the other companies provide offline solutions, our client uses state-of-art technology and AI-based solutions to offer cheaper booking options, and other offers that cover end-to-end corporate travel and hotel bookings.
Based out of Bangalore, with a young and raring team of marketing and engineering experts, spread across various cities, this 2-year old startup aims at becoming an integrated travel management company that works as a smart travel assistant. Their platform addresses travel issues for a gamut of customers ranging from large corporate with thousands of employees to other startups.
- Driving the go-to-market strategy for company's ever-evolving product. You would be the in setting the GTM strategy for different markets and ensuring their flawless execution
- Understanding new markets, customer personas, geographies, products and competition and delivering actionable intelligence to the product, sales and other departments to maintain our competitive edge
- Engaging with partners, sales team and influencers to drive awareness and product demand. This will include collateral development, marketing events, and digital marketing activities.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to deliver high quality, high performing campaigns, assets, and activities that generates sales, and builds market share
- Owning Customer Marketing activities to continually educate our users about the product and company to increase user engagement, product adoption and retention
- Measuring the results/ metrics of marketing activities to enable data driven decisions on future marketing campaigns
What you need to have:
- At-least 5 years of dedicated b2b SaaS product marketing experience with 2 years as a manager.
- Prior experience marketing to executives, directors and managers in enterprise domain (Prior experience Marketing to CFO will be a bonus)
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, strong sense of ownership and a ‘lets-get-it-done’ attitude
- Ability to interact with senior leadership, Engineering, Product Management teams
- Good understanding of tools of the trade, i.e. SEO, SEM, sponsored content, account-based marketing, excellent communication skills, marketing analytics
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
- Having experience of US region is an added advantage
Management & Organization:
- Develop unique and engaging content to meet in-house and clients’ multiple requirements
- Create a wide variety of content across industry verticals like case studies, white papers, corporate brochures, emails, blogs, articles, social media snippets, and more
- Create social media and search engine optimized content.
- Communicate effectively with clients, meet strict deadlines, and follow clients' editorial guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree with preferred Major in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a copywriter/content writer.
- Knowledge of website marketing and search engine marketing.
- Knowledge of information gathering, planning, and organizing methods and principles.
- Experience with desktop publishing tools.
- Experience working on software programs like Photoshop, CorelDraw, HTML.