We,Enterprise Minds is hiring for Sr.Product Manager for Ahmedabad and Bangalore Locations.
JD is given below for reference.
If interested, please forward your updated profile here or please help us by referring your friends.
Prefer max 30 days notice candidates.
Position :: Sr. Product Manager
Location:: Ahmedabad First choice & Bangalore is the second choice
Years of experience: 8+
- Strong product management or consulting experience in technology focused business
- Domain knowledge in Banking or Mortgage or Lending or Credit cards
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Hands on experience delivering large scale, enterprise, digital transformations
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Define a thoughtful, detailed, and executable rollout strategy for new features, releases, and products.
- Write business cases, perform ROIs, and prioritize and write user stories; partner with product development team to break things down and plan them into releases
- Translate high, level business requirements into detailed technical specs, and aggressively unblock the engineer teams to execute fast.
- Perform competitive benchmark analysis, analyze customer needs, look at surveys and quantitative data to come up with the right judgement of product and feature investments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering or Technology.
MBA with work experience in fintech companies is a big plus.
Enterprise Minds, with core focus on engineering products, automation and intelligence, partners customers on the trajectory towards increasing outcomes, relevance and growth.
Harnessing the power of Data and the forces that define AI, Machine Learning and Data Science, we believe in institutionalising go-to-market models and not just explore possibilities.
We believe in a customer-centric ethic without and people-centric paradigm within. With a strong sense of community, ownership and collaboration our people work in a spirit of co-creation, co-innovation and co-development to engineer next-generation software products with the help of accelerators.
Through Communities we connect and attract talent that shares skills and expertise. Through Innovation Labs and global design studios we deliver creative solutions.
We create vertical isolated pods which has narrow but deep focus. We also create horizontal pods to collaborate and deliver sustainable outcomes.
We follow Agile methodologies to fail fast and deliver scalable and modular solutions. We constantly self-asses and realign to work with each customer in the most impactful manner.
About the role
Manage new products and features, improve existing products and features.
Customer obsession & talking to customers on a regular basis.
Hard core prioritisation on what is most important for users.
Clear decision making in ambiguous situations using data & connecting the dots.
Partner with engineering & design to ship great products & features.
What are we looking for?
2+ years working as a product manager
Bachelor/Masters of engineering, MBA preferred.
You have shipped awesome products/features that you are proud of.
We are location agnostic, but in the same time zone (India). We have a small garden office @ Jayanagar, Bangalore (home to some of the best dosas in India) to jam together on anything that requires space.
You are somebody who shares the same ethos.
You've an interest in education & kids.
You have interests outside of technology, such as in art, music or any performing art.
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey will more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our Client :
Our client is one of the most innovative and fast growing InsureTech platform that offers contextual insurance in a blink.
We are a team of consumer obsessed & driven people. We want to reimagine insurance through a consumption lens for millions. We are a B2C and B2B2C platform that wants to simplify the way insurance is experienced with principles of transparency, trust and contextualize. The multiple ideas that we are building upon are all about an experience beyond the way insurance is understood or sold at present in India.
A sneak peak into the opportunity:
- 7+ million active customer base (Mostly acquired in last 6 months)
- 6+ million Insurance policies issued
- Created community for 2 & 4 Wheeler vehicle owners, in the beta version and onboarded 120K+ users in no time.
- A rapidly growing team in tech + product with some of the finest folks in the industry
- A rapidly growing team of PMs
- An opportunity to build products that influence insurance awareness and buying at the grassroot level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are creating various verticals such as acquisition, growth, partner integration (B2B2C) & community. You will have a very critical role to play as the leader of one or more of these verticals.
Being comfortable in the chaos of a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity, penchant for innovation, an innate ability to get into details and drive execution excellence is essential to success in this profile.
As a senior product leader, you will interact frequently with other key stakeholders during the research, design, and development process to build the product vision, iterate the product and partner on execution. You will shape the product strategy and roadmap for your products, and guide your team to build innovative and scalable products and drive execution excellence.
In this role, you will report to the VP of Product and also work closely with the founder to help shape our overall product roadmap to build high impact Insurance solutions.
Preferred Qualifications :
- 4+ years proven experience at building high-impact products at scale, preferably in a fast-paced B2C internet/e-commerce company
- B.Tech / MBA or equivalent experience from premier schools
- Experience in building & leading high-performance teams
- Ability to operate in a very fast-paced, constantly changing and evolving environment
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technology and coming up with long term Product roadmaps aligned to the company strategic direction
- Good business smarts along with strong problem solving and metrics orientation
- Design thinking, user empathy and deep understanding of Indian customers
- Good technical understanding with an ability to be hands-on with Engineering teams for implementation and trade-offs
- Crisp written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders and manage senior stakeholders
What you will do:
- Owning Fintech Fraud Risk products across account opening and account and activity monitoring
- Defining OKRs for success such as % approvals, bp in losses, good customer friction, precision/ recall etc.
- Thinking out of the box and identifying opportunities where we can build world class Fraud Risk solutions either in-house or via partnerships
- Working with Engineering to create risk capabilities, analytics and decisioning logic to identify, analyze and prevent suspicious activities, including but not limited to: Identity Fraud, Account Takeover/ Abuse Fraud, Transactions Risk, Unauthorized Chargeback Risk etc.
- Driving Proof of Concepts and Demos to illustrate the company's capabilities
- Working with Sales, Business Operations and Engineering to meet internal and external stakeholder needs
- Researching emerging issues impacting Fintech players and ideating on solving their digital risks through innovation
- Validating supply partnerships to be used in solutioning, where needed
- Collaborating with external partners and clients and standardizing integration strategy for the company's input/ output and client feedback loops
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 5-7 years of experience in Product Management, preferably in Financial Fraud Risk
- Career concentration in Fintechs, Payments or Risk Service Providers
- Experience in developing requirements for Risk score-based rules engines, Classification and Regression models etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Maths, Statistics or an area of Technology
- Strong quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving and excellent analytics skills
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation and project management skills
- Experience with analytical/ statistical tools like SQL, SAS, Altair Knowledge Studio, R or Python preferable
- Experience in experimentation and A/B testing a plus
- Strong sense of product design and customer empathy
What you will do:
- Working with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Running beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Being an expert with respect to the competition
- Determining customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommending the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements
- Appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assessing market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Providing source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtaining product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Facilitating inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Bringing new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs
- Preparing return-on-investment analysis and establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing
- Introducing and marketing new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determining product pricing by utilizing market research data and reviewing production and sales costs
- Anticipating volume and special costing and customized orders.
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintaining product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintaining product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications
- Establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution, preferably in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering)
- Preferable MBA degree
- Should have a minimum 3 to 6 years of product management experience (electronics and accessories)
- Significant experience in a startup environment, and taking products from inception to launch
- Strong understanding of consumer electronics and related industry
- Should have demonstrated history of accountability and performance delivery, including leading teams to meet or exceed objectives
- Deep working knowledge of networking, procuring, logistics and sourcing
- Should have the capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving
- Should have the ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication
- Excellent leadership skills & experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Having diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition, as well as the ability to set and manage expectations at the executive level
It’s an amazing time to join Pocket FM as we continue shaping the future of audio entertainment both in India and globally. We are India's leading audio OTT platform with the largest collection of OTT shows, podcasts, and audiobooks across a wide variety of genres and languages. We are reimagining the traditional radio to build an internet-scale platform to bring together communities to share stories and spread knowledge. Our mission is to give voice to Indian stories and wisdom. Pocket FM has grown to 40 Million + users in a short span of 3 years. We are backed
by some of the most prominent VCs in India and are the market leader in the audio space.
About the Summary
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building and scaling one of the world’s most personalised audio content discovery platforms. You will be responsible for defining and delivering product roadmap and strategy that contribute to the retention of users. You’ll inspire teams of engineers to execute and deliver that best in class recommendation experience, and in the process have a substantial impact on the happiness of our users and success of our business. This is a strategically important role for Pocket FM and the opportunity for impact is high.
● Build a roadmap and execution strategies with the team by understanding user and strategic needs, utilizing data insights and working closely with stakeholders
● Lead multiple projects across the entire product lifecycle. You’ll set the vision for the core user experience of the product
● Triangulate data and insights to develop a robust product strategy and inform decision-making
● Manage cross-functional relationships to keep stakeholders informed, receive input, and influence their thinking
● Demonstrate your expertise and product craft to successfully ship products that move our topline retention metrics
● Prioritize new features based on user needs, Pocket FM short term and long term business goals and technical platform scalability
● You have 2+ years experience managing and developing well-loved software products as a product manager. You’ve had many experiences defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
● You have in product experience of using machine learning to solve recommendation and ranking problems
● You have delivered projects that have shown proven impact for your business
● You have good instincts but match that with deep analytical thinking to focus on the things that matter most, especially with expertise in large amounts of data. You are experienced in making hard data-informed decisions.
● You are able to distill complex information into easy-to-understand concepts, and understand how to lead a team through ambiguity.
● You consider the user in everything you do and love partnering with design, insights and engineering to turn a vision into reality.
● You are an excellent communicator, comfortable working with multiple stakeholders
Website: Free Hindi Audio Books | Kahaniya | Podcast & FM Radio App - Pocket FM
Tailor and Circus is a progressive and unisex underwear brand in the Indian apparel space, at the forefront of E-commerce and product innovation. We have created India's most comfortable and responsible piece of underwear, offering the highest quality and selling direct-to-consumer. As a brand, we are India's first inclusive and body-positive underwear company. This has been part of the company's DNA since the inception, all our models and influencers who represent the brand are real people having real bodies.
Tailor and Circus is looking to hire suitable candidates for the Product Manager role who will handle user-facing product experience (website) and is very data-driven. The role will be based either in Bangalore or Coimbatore.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be focused on building consumer-facing applications for the Tailor and Circus website.
- You will be responsible for conceptualizing and building user experience across the website and other customer touchpoints.
- Define and manage all critical user journeys and conversion funnels across website and other customer touchpoints.
- You will be responsible for launch and change management of features going live on apps/website.
- You will work closely with PMs responsible for all key business areas (Marketing, Design and Tech) to create a simple and delightful experience for our users.
- You will have a high degree of responsibility and ownership.
- You will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution, and growth of a product area.
- You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics and more.) to deliver high-quality products.
Apply If you:
- Minimum of 1-2 Years of Experience in Product & Marketing Management
- Can showcase your user-facing products experiences
- Have very high customer obsession
- Are a highly data-oriented person and have skills to analyze data using SQL
- Have an understanding of funnels, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes
- Have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building new product features and functionalities.
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills,
manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors:
The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra.com, Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others.
The company is founded by second time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build and scale businesses in the past. The profile of the founder can be seen here - www.linkedin.com/in/wadhwadeepak.
Deepak was previously the founder of WeAreHolidays, a B2C platform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling marketplaces.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD) and wireframes
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
An ideal candidate will have :
- 2-4 years of work experience as a product manager, preferably in a start-up
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- A "Will Do" attitude
We have :
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
We offer :
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.
What You’ll Do
You will be the definitive voice of users. Armed with deep consumer insights, you will shape product strategy and drive product-market fit and growth through a combination of rigorous experimentation, customizations, and bold new bets. You’ll collaborate with a diverse and talented cross-functional team of designers, engineers, marketers, and others to make this happen.
If this sounds like it might be you, you probably have
- An ability to develop a deep understanding and empathy for customers whose daily life, circumstances, and needs might be very different from your own.
- Deep passion for building consumer-facing Products, Gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas, improve customer experience, and drive growth.
- Strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision-making.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to excel at being an advocate for your team and the customers that you’re serving.
- Demonstrated success working in a resource-constrained, highly ambiguous environment, such as at a startup or new venture.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver the product end to end with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Make our users happy.
Omnicuris Healthcare, India’s Largest and first of its kind Continuous Medical Education Platform(CME) is an Impact driven organisation which provides an online CME Platform for doctors to continuously stay updated on top of latest medical updates as well as earn mandatory cme credits from regulatory bodies. We are reshaping the way medical education is delivered in India. Having pioneered this concept in India with various state governments, medical associations, councils and medical institutes, Omnicuris provides a comprehensive online platform for a doctor that is credible, accessible and convenient to keep the busy doctors abreast of the latest advancements in medicine. In its short span since inception, Omnicuris enjoys a high reputation for its impactful work from medical institutes, medical associations, regulatory bodies and governments as being a coursera for doctors.
Find us on www.omnicuris.com
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Developing product positioning strategies
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Design and execute multiple A/B and multivariate tests to optimise conversion across different steps of the acquisition funnel from landing pages to conversion
- Analyse and track funnel performance
- use different analytics products to analyse and interpreting trends and provide actionable insights
- Produce meaningful Funnel KPI dashboards and deliver monthly, cross channel performance reports with actionable insights for product, marketing and business teams
- Determining the Digital journey of learners.
● Bachelors in Computer Science, Mathematics or related work experience
- Experience in shipping growth products or working in growth teams preferable
- Excellent problem solving skills with strong ability to break down problems and Strong analytical skills, comfort with handling data sets and deriving insights or building attribution models using the data
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Clevertap/ Mixpanel etc and experience of using MArketing Automation tools like, Webengage, Moengage etc
- Data oriented approach, a key eye for numbers, market insights and an appetite for business context and metrics
- Flawless communication skills, the ability to articulate and evangelize product vision, strategy priority and - Go to market plans- in a compelling manner
- Owner mentality; willingness to take initiatives, the accountability to dive closure
- Tenacity and grit; the ability to hustle and get things done even over a stretch
- The ability to collaborate with cross functional teams yet the assertiveness and influence to rally people around - right- products
- Former entrepreneurs if you have ever started up! we want to talk to you!
- prioritise based on ROI
Seniority is India’s first dedicated shopping destination for senior citizens. Through a portfolio of thousands of products, we cater to both medical & lifestyle related needs of the elderly aiming to make their life easier and more independent. We currently operate through our e-commerce platform
( www.seniority.in ) and an experience zone in Pune. We are backed by the $3Bn RPG Group.
Position: Product Manager
Experience: B.E/B.Tech + MBA with min 3 yrs. work exp.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
We are looking for an ambitious Product Manager to lead customer experience of our product. A
product manager at Seniority Ltd is at the centre of the unique user experience we are trying to build
for senior citizens and hence we expect the candidate to be obsessed with user experience and be
comfortable working in a dynamic environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead development of Mobile Apps from scratch
• Create and Lead Short term & long term customer experience roadmap
• Create Product Flows, Wireframes, and Prototypes
• Develop and explore new ideas, initiatives and products / services
• Conduct market research and analysis to validate new ideas at every stage
• Collaborate with the Engg., Design and other teams to take features from concept to production
• Build a strong e-commerce platform that combines a superior user experience supported with a
robust and scalable back end tech architecture
• Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to execution & take key product
decisions which impact design, usability, retention, engagement & revenue
• Create a high quality user experience that drive increased customer loyalty and conversion rate
• Manage upgrades and progressive releases for existing products
• Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization.
• Experience in user interface design, wireframes and prototyping for mobile platform
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills
• Strong business, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to drive execution by taking ownership
• Should be a hustler with an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to work in resource-constrained
• Understanding of how customer requirements are translated into meaningful stories and products
Good to have:
• Experience of working with a start-up/e-commerce company
• Experience working for any consumer internet companies