In this role, you will be entrusted with the art of design
Technical Competency :
● Translating wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites
with a user-centered design methodology,
● Building beautiful and engaging user interfaces according to user needs,
business requirements and technical constraints,
● Mentoring less experienced designers and improving internal processes.
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
Interpersonal skills :
● Must be comfortable working in a team and independently when required.
● Must be disciplined, proactive, and self-motivated
● Needs to have problem-solving and analytical skills
● Good to have previous experience of direct client interaction for project brief
What You Need To Apply:
● Have 1+ years of experience as a UI Designer
● Have outstanding UI portfolio with commercial web or mobile projects,
● Can lead and drive younger UI designers
● Are able to create interactive design and high fidelity prototypes,
● Can share your knowledge and improve internal processes,
● Have a high command of written and spoken English
● Have exceptional communication skills and team-working skills,
● Have a strong social portfolio.
● Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
● Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a
● Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
● Keen attention to detail
● Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
● Proactive instead of reactive
● Looking for ways to improve self and projects
About Codebuddy Pvt. Ltd.
- Review in every 9 months
- On-time salary (7th)
- Fair Pay policy
- Easy Leave structure
- Performance awards
- Festival gifts
- Annual picnic
- Monthly dinner parties
Our client is one of India's finest luxury real estate brands. Renowned for leadership and excellence in real estate development, the prime focus is on planned development, creating value assets, and crafting lifestyle experiences through design and architecture.
Roles and Responsibilities
1.Developing visual concepts and ideas to conceptualize designs that meet client requirements and project objectives.
2.Create various design elements such as logos, illustrations, icons, typography, layouts, and other visual assets.Use of design software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign to create high-quality designs.
3.Work on visual identities for the company, designing logos, selecting color schemes, creating brand guidelines, and ensuring brand consistency across different platforms.
4.Create designs for both print and digital media. They design materials such as brochures, business cards, posters, packaging, websites, social media graphics, and other digital assets.
5.Collaborate with clients, marketing teams, copywriters, and other stakeholders to understand project requirements, provide design recommendations, and incorporate feedback.
6.Responsible for preparing design files for print or digital production. Candidate Should know file formats, color modes, and resolution requirements to ensure the quality and accuracy of the final output.
Competencies and Required Skills
1.Proficiency in design software -includes Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, or other design tools.
2.Should have a good understanding of different typefaces, font pairings, and how to use typography to enhance the overall visual impact of their designs.
3.The ability to work well in a team, listen to feedback, and incorporate input from others is important for successful project execution.
4.The ability to create well-balanced layouts and compositions is essential. Ensure accuracy and consistency in their designs.
5.Strong communication skills are crucial for understanding project requirements, presenting design concepts, and incorporating feedback effectively.
6.Being able to manage time effectively, prioritize tasks, and work efficiently is essential for delivering projects on time. Should be adaptable and willing to learn new design trends, techniques, and tools to stay relevant and provide fresh design solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Understand requirements and contribute to project development activities.
Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
Design solutions for enterprise-level projects.
Build and deliver prototypes of solutions for complex problems.
3 - 5 years
Any graduation, and Any PG and Any Doctorate
Proactive problem-solving skills
Strong communication design skills.
Strong User-Experience (U/X) design skills.
Strong User-Interface (U/I) design skills.
Thoughtfulness towards teamwork & team leadership
Solid design portfolio
Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Mac OS environment experience required
Sketch, Figma, Communication Skills
- Creating ads for brands social media pages
- Creating logos, brochures, packaging etc
- Co ordinating with clients to understand their requirement and delivering the same on time
As an experienced UI/UX professional, what really excites you is designing to solve user needs - thoroughly understanding the problem and user pains and translating that into simple and elegant solutions.
In this role you will:
- Ensure User Empathy team-wide designing and evolving products and solutions
- Define and use a representative modern style for all product UI/UX.
- Create compelling solutions that move the company forward by delivering high user satisfaction
- Define goals aligned with product requirements, business needs, and customer Research and can set direction for design team based on these goals
- Create user flow diagrams outlining optimized “happy path”, secondary use cases and edge cases
- Create Detailed wireframes for user flows (from lo-fi to hi-fi as you progress through the process) and go through rounds of A/B testing
- Design mid to high-fidelity prototypes for testing
- Collaborate with the product managers and the developers in Agile development teams What You'll Need
- Curiosity and an inclination to solve complex user and design problems
- Experience on advanced technology applications
- Nice to have experience on MS Teams application design
- Experience working from conception to validation of major product features, leveraging a variety of UX methods to inform your approach Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in product design or a combination of education and experience in this field
- 3+ years working directly with design systems in both web and mobile system design
- 2+ years of Advanced knowledge on Figma/Adobe XD/Sketch/Azure RP/Illustrator/Photoshop
- Experience with modern UI standards (accessibility, responsive design, animation, performance)
- Excellent communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with accessibility standards and inclusive design practices.
- Experience working with GSuite/Jira/Confluence
- A portfolio of strong interaction design, design systems, and product design work
Create marketing material for our growth initiatives, social media platforms, and branding collaterals. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean, simple, and artful visual design. A successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into visual elements that align with the language of our products
What you will do
- Develop out of the box campaigns for Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Conceptualize original graphic design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Present concepts, participate in design/project critiques and refine design direction
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Conceptualize and execute creative for organic/paid content & campaigns of varying scale and complexity for the app products, PR & Brand
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams comprising interaction designers, content writers and product managers
- Knowledge of Colour Theory, Visual Hierarchy, Typography, Colour, and Information Composition
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Be able to design eye-catching branding, iconography, and illustrations
- Be able to work in a cross-functional team as well as independently
- Up-to-date with the latest visual trends, techniques, and technologies
- Must be comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- BS/MS in Visual Design, Graphic Design, Communication Design is a plus
Primary Job Description
- a) Visual Design Strategy
- Work with the marketing and product team to identify visual design themes for cohesion with overall Freeup brand identity and areas for brand differentiation in the context of social commerce space.
- Work with marketing leadership to identify disruptive design strategies to enhance brand differentiation and positioning across FreeUp products and experiences
- b) Visual Design Operations
- Provide visual design inputs for the brand calendar across all channels -social media, PR and owned channels.
- Develop and execution integrated marketing campaigns across owned ,paid and partnership media both online and offline
- Provide design templates to ensure brand visual consistency in all partner engagements, co-branded
communication & campaigns.
Candidate should have a strong graphic design background who is also proficient in 2D animation
- Ideally having worked for a high-growth consumer startup supplying content to social media or ads teams
- Kinetic typography and composite layering should be included in the requirements
- Bonus if they have the ability to draw/sketch by hand
- Having 3-5 years of experience (being a junior may not be a disadvantage here)
- Ready to complete an assignment e.g. a 15-second video within 24 hours
- Having an impressive portfolio to showcase, both static and short animation work
We are looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our
clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You should have creative skills
to be able to execute words into high quality creative for clients Social Media,
Advertisements, Websites, Print, etc. You will be responsible for the Success of Social Media & Digital Media Wing of Story Digital.
Innovate & come-up with creative ideas for visual designs meeting our client
Great Skills at Branding, Visual Design, Creatives.
Create social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
Create very easy to understand, simple yet deep graphics for social media posts
Deliver high quality/conceptual work that can be used across both print, digital and
Ability to run design explorations, creating multiple options to react to and consider
Demonstrate the ability to solve design problems
Be an important part in ideation of campaigns
Internship work experience with Graphic Designing, with an agency is an add on.
Passion for conceptual thinking, logo design, and visual identity development.
Proficiency in offset and digital printing techniques and printing oversight.
Experience with Adobe creative cloud is must.
Very Fluent Communication Skills
Applicants must have a laptop of their own that is capable of running the Adobe
Creating layouts and templates with strong typography and appropriate use of colour,
images and fonts.
Portfolio with strong Visual Design examples that exemplify ownership in branding and
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
- Create prototypes and wireframes
- Conduct usability testing
- Knowledge of industry tools: Presentation programs (Keynote, Powerpoint); UX design programs (Sketch, Adobe)
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem solving, and love latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company ho are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry