Role : SRE
Experience : 4 - 8 Years
- Experience in building, deploying and operating cloud solutions on Kubernetes
- Strong expertise administrating and scaling Kubernetes on bare metal and CKA preferred
- Expertise on K8s Interfaces CNI, CSI, CRI and Service meshe
- Hands-on experience as a DevOps or Automation development
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP, Linux operating system internals, filesystems, disk/storage technologies and storage protocols.
- Experience working with Helm Charts and building out Infrastructure As Code (IaC)
- Experience in writing software to automate orchestration tasks at scale; we commonly use Python, Go, and Shell scripting
- Knowledge of systems (Linux, GNU tooling), networking (OSI model, DNS, routing) and virtualization vs containerization
- Expertise in CI/CD tooling for cloud-based applications specifically Terraform / CloudFormation, Jenkins and Git
- Architected CNF Orchestration with Kubernetes
- Strong understanding of the principles of 12-factor apps and modern containerized microservices
- Plan for reliability by designing systems to work across our multi-region and multi-cloud environments
- Experience developing and using Application & Integration stacks/tools such as Kafka, Spring Cloud, Apache Camel, Kubernetes, Docker, Redis, Knative, and NoSQL
We’ve delivered 850+ projects for 600+ clients from various industries like Manufacturing, BFSI, eCommerce & Retail, Energy &Utilities, Healthcare & Life Science, and Media & entertainment.
We strongly believe in transparency which has been our key success factor in building long-term partnerships with our clients and employees.
Tarka Labs: https://tarkalabs.com/
A DevOps Engineer to accelerate the speed of Deployment Automation and help us achieve the dream of Ship Anywhere, Anytime! A typical DevOps engineer capable of building and maintaining a highly available and high resilient Deployment Systems and Infrastructure.
Having Automation as your breathe
Someone with exceptional knowledge on AWS/GCP
Capable of Scripting in any scripting language
Capable of analyzing various tools and services and build systems using it for a requirement
Ability to interact with Developers and Infrastructure team and various stake holders
Ability to build and maintain a highly reliable and high availability environment.
Someone who have deep understanding of Operating Systems, preferably Linux
Someone who have work experience on Cloud Formation Templates, Terraforms etc
Someone who has work experience on configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef and Build tools like Maven, Gradle, Ant etc
Someone who has work experience on building CI / CD Pipeline for micro-services using Jenkins and Infrastructure as AWS
Having work experience on containerized deployment using Docker and Kubernetes
Having Strong work experience in implementing and maintaining ITIL Process
Having worked experience on monitoring tools like Datadog, New Relic, Grafana, Prometheus
Quick learner and Team Player
On a typical day, you might
Analyse and implement the CI / CD Pipeline of any microservice based out of any stack.
Designing and Implementing Tools for the Deployment process in using Python, Shell Scripting, DynamoDB, Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
Building POCs for any problem statements using open source tools, services provided by AWS, GCP.
Performing Enhancements and Modifications to the existing Codebase and Tools as per the requirement
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- 4+ years of recent hands-on experience in architecting and building complex solutions that run in SaaS/PaaS environments, especially on AWS cloud leveraging SaaS based Microservices development coupled with Distributed Caching & Message Queuing.
- Should have experience in developing solution architecture and/or evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
- Should have excellent knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Should have experience with Full Stack development with experience in technology stacks/frameworks like JAVA, Springboot, Python, Redis, SQL, NoSQL and Graph DBs
- Good to have Architected solutions that handle Big Data and should be proficient in data analytics
- Must have Expert level proficiency in Design / Architectural patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Must demonstrate knowledge of DevOps tool chains and processes
- Experience in web-based application migration from on-premise to SaaS model is a big plus.
- Experience of Integration patterns and associated best practice(e.g. Web Services, REST API's, Pub/Sub, MOM)
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Web services related, functionally decomposed architecture, Load Balancing of Web Services and applications, designing multi-tenant systems, Clustering and sharding of data, microservices architecture / design patterns, and throttling and performance management of such services
Creates, modifies, and maintains software applications individually or as part of a team. Provides technical leadership on a team, including training and mentoring of other team members. Provides technology and architecture direction for the team, department, and organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops software applications and supporting infrastructure using established coding standards and methodologies
- Sets example for software quality through multiple levels of automated tests, including but not limited to unit, API, End to End, and load.
- Self-starter and self-organized - able to work without supervision
- Develops tooling, test harnesses and innovative solutions to understand and monitor the quality of the product
- Develops infrastructure as code to reliably deploy applications on demand or through automation
- Understands cloud managed services and builds scalable and secure applications using them
- Creates proof of concepts for new ideas that answer key questions of feasibility, desirability, and viability
- Work with other technical leaders to establish coding standards, development best practices and technology direction
- Performs thorough code reviews that promote better understanding throughout the team
- Work with architects, designers, business analysts and others to design and implement high quality software solutions
- Builds intuitive user interfaces with the end user persona in mind using front end frameworks and styling
- Assist product owners in backlog grooming, story breakdown and story estimation
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members and other stakeholders throughout the organization
- Document software changes for use by other engineers, quality assurance and documentation specialists
- Master the technologies, languages, and practices used by the team and project assigned
- Train others in the technologies, languages, and practices used by the team
- Trouble shoot, instrument and debug existing software resolving root causes of defective behavior
- Guide the team in setting up the infrastructure in the cloud.
- Setup the security protocols for the cloud infrastructure
- Works with the team in setting up the data hub in the cloud
- Create dashboards for the visibility of the various interactions between the cloud services
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent work experience
- Mastered advanced programming concepts, including object oriented programming
- Mastered technologies and tools utilized by team and project assigned
- Able to train others on general programming concepts and specific technologies
- Minimum 8 years’ experience developing software applications
- Must be expert in advanced programming skills and database technology
- Must be expert in at least one technology and/or language and proficient in multiple technologies and languages:
- (Specific languages needed will vary based on development department or project)
- Additional desired skills:
- Single-Page Applications, Angular (v9), Ivy, RXJS, NGRX, HTML5, CSS/SASS, Web Components, Atomic Design
- Test First approach, Test Driven Development (TDD), Automated testing (Protractor, Jasmine), Newman Postman, artillery.io
- Microservices, Terraform, Jenkins, Jupyter Notebook, Docker, NPM, Yarn, Nuget, NodeJS, Git/Gerrit, LaunchDarkly
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Lambda, S3, Cognito, Step Functions, SQS, IAM, Cloudwatch, Elasticache
- Database Design, Optimization, Replication, Partitioning/Sharding, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, PySpark, Kafka
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban, DevSecOps
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to track software issues to successful resolution
- Ability to work in a collaborative fast paced environment
- Setting up complex AWS data storage hub
- Well versed in setting up infrastructure security in the interactions between the planned components
- Experienced in setting up dashboards for analyzing the various operations in the AWS infra setup.
- Ability to learn new development language quickly and apply that knowledge effectively
- 5+ years hands-on experience with designing, deploying and managing core AWS services and infrastructure
- Proficiency in scripting using Bash, Python, Ruby, Groovy, or similar languages
- Experience in source control management, specifically with Git
- Hands-on experience in Unix/Linux and bash scripting
- Experience building, managing Helm-based build and release CI-CD pipelines for Kubernetes platforms (EKS, Openshift, GKE)
- Strong experience with orchestration and config management tools such as Terraform, Ansible or Cloudformation
- Ability to debug, analyze issues leveraging tools like App Dynamics, New Relic and Sumologic
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies and principles
- Good writing and documentation skills
- Strong collaborator with the ability to work well with core teammates and our colleagues across STS
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- You have at least 7 years of DevOps experience.
- You have deep understanding of AWS and cloud architectures/services.
- You have expertise within the container and container orchestration space (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- You have experience working with infrastructure provisioning tools like CloudFormation, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, or others.
- You have experience enabling CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline, Gitlab, or others.
- You bring a deep understanding and application of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- You have a track record of delivering successful solutions and collaborating with others.
- You take security into account when building new systems.
As DevOps Engineer, you'll be part of the team building the stage for our Software Engineers to work on, helping to enhance our product performance and reliability.
- Build & operate infrastructure to support website, backed cluster, ML projects in the organization.
- Helping teams become more autonomous and allowing the Operation team to focus on improving the infrastructure and optimizing processes.
- Delivering system management tooling to the engineering teams.
- Working on your own applications which will be used internally.
- Contributing to open source projects that we are using (or that we may start).
- Be an advocate for engineering best practices in and out of the company.
- Organizing tech talks and participating in meetups and representing Box8 at industry events.
- Sharing pager duty for the rare instances of something serious happening.
- Collaborate with other developers to understand & setup tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment (CI/CD) practices.
- 1+ Years Of Industry Experience Scale existing back end systems to handle ever increasing amounts of traffic and new product requirements.
- Ruby On Rails or Python and Bash/Shell skills.
- Experience managing complex systems at scale.
- Experience with Docker, rkt or similar container engine.
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar clustering solutions.
- Experience with tools such as Ansible or Chef Understanding of the importance of smart metrics and alerting.
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring (we are on AWS and use ECS, ELB, EC2, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, S3, CloudWatch).
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience in working on linux based servers.
- Managing large scale production grade infrastructure on AWS Cloud.
- Good Knowledge on scripting languages like ruby, python or bash.
- Experience in creating in deployment pipeline from scratch.
- Expertise in any of the CI tools, preferably Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of docker containers and its usage.
- Using Infra/App Monitoring tools like, CloudWatch/Newrelic/Sensu.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails based applications and its deployment methodologies.
- Experience working on Container Orchestration tools like Kubernetes/ECS/Mesos.
- Extra Points For Experience With Front-end development NewRelic GCP Kafka, Elasticsearch.
- JD: • 10+ years of overall industry experience
• 5+ years of cloud experience
• 2+ years of architect experience
• Varied background preferred between systems and development
o Experience working with applications, not pure infra experience
• Azure experience – strong background using Azure for application migrations
• Terraform experience – should mention automation technologies in job experience
• Hands on experience delivering in the cloud
• Must have job experience designing solutions for customers
• IaaS Cloud architect
workload migrations to AWS and/or Azure
• Security architecture considerations experience
• CI/CD experience
• Proven applications migration track of record.
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience with DevOps tools Jenkins, Ansible, Chef etc
- 4+ years of experience in continuous integration/deployment and software tools development experience with Python and shell scripts etc
- Building and running Docker images and deployment on Amazon ECS
- Working with AWS services (EC2, S3, ELB, VPC, RDS, Cloudwatch, ECS, ECR, EKS)
- Knowledge and experience working with container technologies such as Docker and Amazon ECS, EKS, Kubernetes
- Experience with source code and configuration management tools such as Git, Bitbucket, and Maven
- Ability to work with and support Linux environments (Ubuntu, Amazon Linux, CentOS)
- Knowledge and experience in cloud orchestration tools such as AWS Cloudformation/Terraform etc
- Experience with implementing "infrastructure as code", “pipeline as code” and "security as code" to enable continuous integration and delivery
- Understanding of IAM, RBAC, NACLs, and KMS
- Good communication skills
Good to have:
- Strong understanding of security concepts, methodologies and apply them such as SSH, public key encryption, access credentials, certificates etc.
- Knowledge of database administration such as MongoDB.
- Knowledge of maintaining and using tools such as Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence.
- Work with Leads and Architects in designing and implementation of technical infrastructure, platform, and tools to support modern best practices and facilitate the efficiency of our development teams through automation, CI/CD pipelines, and ease of access and performance.
- Establish and promote DevOps thinking, guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Contribute to architectural discussions, Agile software development process improvement, and DevOps best practices.
Mandatory Requirement/ Preference:
1.PowerBuild technology experience with minimum 8+ years
- Excellent command on ASP.NET, Angular5/6/7/any version, MVC, Sql Server.
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and Working with Cross Browser UI
4.Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Platform and Microsoft Office applications.
- Detailed technical knowledge of Angular any version, C#.Net (Visual Studio) development tools.
- Experience with DevExpress components desirable.
- Experience with DATA along with DevOps and GitHub.
- ANgularJS is different to Angular. AngularJS experience is not relevant to us