FactWise is a fully funded, early-stage startup building b2b SaaS for a global SMB client base. Our team has alumni from MIT, Stanford, GeorgiaTech, UCL, the IITs, VJTI, Amazon and McKinsey, and currently comprises frontend, backend, full stack developers, UI/UX engineers, product managers, data scientist, and Ops, HR, Marketing. We'd love to get to know you better!
- Work very closely with the product and development team to build, review and optimize our product
- Work closely with the sales team to improve Figma demos
- Build a modern clean UI/UX for website and mobile applications using Figma
- Build a clickable interface once the initial design is verified
- Build the HTML/CSS
- Create video & static content for website & marketing assets
As a young startup, we are hoping to be joined by self-starting, hardworking, passionate individuals who are committed to delivering their best, who can grow into future leaders of FactWise.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We're a b2b SaaS early-stage startup that received pre-seed funding without a single slide in place! We are currently building our first product- a complete end-to-end S2P (source to pay) solution that modernizes and simplifies the interaction between suppliers and buyers while integrating into the client's ERP and accounting systems.
Our core team comprises alumni from MIT, Stanford, UCL, McKinsey, and Amazon. Ours is a small engineering team that is growing quickly, where each member's contribution matters immensely and impacts product development directly. We believe that FactWise as a collective grows and succeeds as the individuals that comprise it grow and succeed, and work to create and maintain a culture of trust, authenticity, support, healthy debate, accountability, holistic feedback, and having fun! We are looking to be joined by passionate self-starters who can grow into future leaders of FactWise!
• Formal design training with an incredible eye for detail and obsessive appreciation for
typography, design and layout
• Demonstrated mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent organisational, collaboration, and communication skills
Lead the overall design vision that enhances our business goals across the company.
• Develop your own toolbox of processes and techniques to identify problems and generate
• Mentor and coach team members and challenge them to perform at their best.
Kunato is a NY-based IT firm helping to create the first marketplace that monetizes digital content on the internet (icommerce). We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join our team!
- Practical experience or a Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, UX, a related discipline
- Able to join the company immediately (within 1-2 weeks)
- Comfortable using Figma and its features and a good understanding of design systems
- A portfolio with good design rationale and visual design skill
- At least 3 years of experience
- Interest in designing for emerging markets.
- Ability to deliver end-to-end design from concept to launch and iterate after user research.
- Track record in collaborating with Product Managers and Engineers to design and launch new product features.
About the job
As a UI/UX designer at Kunato, you will work closely with Product Managers, Engineers and Business Development to understand the problem statement and design an end-to-end solution that can be iterated upon and scaled.
-You will help develop design requirements and deliver product features that are intuitive, accessible, and easy to use that could potentially reach millions of people around the world.
-You will rely on user-centred design principles to produce high-quality visuals — from concept to execution — across mobile and web.
-You’ll collaborate with your fellow designers to constantly refine the design language and create innovative, great-looking products that people love to use.
If you can work in a fast-paced environment, love the UX/UI role from research to the actual design and testing, can communicate clearly and effectively your design rationale, can work comfortably from home, can attend sprint planning, and enjoy working remotely with other designers, developers and product managers (in the same and different time zones) - then this can be your new long term job.
When applying please send in your application along with your portfolio and if we see a potential fit then we will invite you to a job interview online via video conference call.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors and images
What you need to have:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Take a lead in product and design ideation, planning and prioritisation. Also be responsible for the creative direction the product should take.
- Drive user research, create detailed user journeys and take appropriate design decisions backed by user-behaviour and data.
- Work closely with the Product and the engineering team deliver delightful customer experiences and ship new features
- Take part in creative and holistic thinking across our diverse products and conduct design reviews and status meetings as needed.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Running user testing of applications, software, websites. Troubleshoot UX DESIGNER problems.
- Communicating scenarios, end to end experiences, interaction models and screen designs to other stakeholders
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes
- Effectively mentor and inspire a team of designers. Help the team in raising the bar, resolving blockers, prioritising and breaking down complex projects into simpler tasks.
Founded by an IIT alum and Investment Banker, Pepkidz Learning is an Ed-Tech platform for imparting essential skills like E.Q. (emotional quotient) and Personality development to enable students to fuel their success and make them realize their full potential. We are a team of 30 and rapidly expanding with multiple roles open for hire.
We’re looking for a creative, multi-disciplinary, and high-producing Graphic Designer to join PepKidz’s growing Team. This role will start out as work-from-home and then be based out of our office in Bangalore, India (post-restrictions). You’ll use your experience to create visually appealing designs that span multiple mediums. Primarily focused on creating the brand guidelines, establishing the brand aesthetic, building and managing a team, this role requires a self-starter who understands the scope of working in an early-stage startup and will also ensure a unified output from the whole team. This role spans marketing and curriculum.
What you get
As someone who is joining to lead the design team of an early-stage startup, you will have the reign and freedom to scale and build your team as you see fit. With a rapidly growing company and team, you will evolve as a leader and will get an opportunity to work with people at the top of their fields.
• Create compelling graphics that follow PepKidz’s brand guidelines for traditional and digital mediums, including but not limited to, PepKidz’s curriculum, websites, social media channels, email campaigns, marketing programs, knowledgebase, training platform, presentations, videos, print material, and events
• Hire, Manage and scale the design team under your guidance and ensure the brand’s aesthetic is followed and maintained throughout different channels
• Respond quickly and work efficiently to manage incoming day-to-day graphic requests to support marketing programs including small illustrations, email headers, email body graphics, social media posts, WhatsApp posts, blog headers, handouts/flyers, print work, etc.
• Work with other Designers to ensure the PepKidz’s brand is consistently represented across all designs
• Utilize strong communication skills to engage with cross-functional team members to effectively collaborate and solicit feedback
• Incorporate constructive feedback from stakeholders into designs
• Apply industry best practices and stay on-top-of trends to keep the brand fresh and forward-facing
• 6+ years of design experience in a fast-paced environment of a startup, specifically Ed-Tech will be preferred
• A college degree or diploma in graphic design, integrated marketing communications, or a related field
• Strong understanding of design principles and marketing design fundamentals
• Proficient in a Mac/Windows environment with advanced experience using the Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
• 2-D Animation experience
• Extensive experience creating graphics for social media
Qualifications That Will Make You Standout:
• Strong illustration background with demonstrated examples. 2D Animation.
• Experience in EdTech/Consumer-facing startups
Samples of Work
• Candidates must provide a portfolio that showcases their best work
• Show us how you can adapt your illustration style by creating an Instagram post if you qualify for the first round
MirrAR is a fastest growing high-tech startup building innovative Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality solutions. MirrAR has a strong presence in Jewellery Virtual Try On solution and it's web based AR is one of the fastest algorithms in the world.
MirrAR also has a consulting division that supports developing cutting edge business solutions across multiple industries for it’s clients in US and Middle East.
More details at our website: http://www.mirrar.co/" target="_blank">mirrar.co
· Convert the business requirements & specifications and client vision into a tangible digital product by creating UX wireframes using latest UX tools and methodologies.
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to ensure the wireframes & flows are understood and implemented correctly.
· Perform UX research & UX audits for products to enhance them as per the user needs.
· Present, explain & defend designs to clients.
· Perform UX analysis to help clients solve complex UX challenges in their products and make the experience joyful for the end-users.
· Ensure latest UX trends & insights are reflected in the digital product.
Skills & Experience:
· Candidate who has the appetite to quickly learn, highly enthusiastic and able to clearly communicate.
· Basic experience in prototyping tools such as XD, Figma, In-Vision, etc.
· Understanding of digital technologies, good knowledge on Web Technologies and Mobile application design guidelines.
· Strong experience in creating sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
· Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group acting as a liaison between technology teams, support teams and business units.
· Strong experience in designing complex solutions for web and mobile applications (preferred).
· Outstanding presentation and leadership skills.
Salary: 1.8L – 2.4L Per Annum
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Location: Chennai (Remote)