About Capital Quotient
Capital Quotient is a Certified Financial Advisor in Bangalore and an Investment Planner offering a powerful platform for those who desire real-time access to their financial goals and existing savings and investments. We have a open work culture. 5 working days and looking to hire self motivated people. Everybody here is contributing in each others job trying to get the work done and that is how is work.
1. Rest Services using NodeJS & Express
2. Micro services based application development using Kubernetes, Dockers, WAF
5. Database : Working experience in one of these document databases- Dynamodb, Cosmos db, MangoDB. Preferred if you also have working experience in any of these RDBMS - MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server
6. Storage : Working experience in any one of these storage technologies - S3, Blob or any cloud storages
7. DevOps : JIRA, Jenkins, ELK, CI/CD, Git, AWS or Azure cloud compute
We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team! As a Back-end Developer, you will be responsible for the server-side web application logic as well as for the integration of the front-end part.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on coding and debugging
- Collaborate with Front-end developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide training, help and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in thew future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Learn about new technologies
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators
- Follow new and emerging technologies
- Develop scalable, secured, and efficient backend for the website, mobile app, and browser extension.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- API development for mobile app, browser extension, web
- Design and maintain a database
- Develop components of the database such as storage, queries, and triggers
- Create reusable, effective, and scalable PHP code
- Implement security and data protection measures
- Integration of payment gateway, third-party services via API
- Source code management using bit bucket/git
- Using/creating packages for reusability across the products
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
WebGile Solutions is a fast growing IT services and solutions company. We combine cutting-edge technologies with strategic expertise to help customers meet their business requirements. We utilize the latest technology to provide sophisticated and secure IT solutions and deliver it using our onsite offshore model to ensure flexibility and agility. We are a highly talented team of dedicated professionals providing our valued customers with bespoke solutions and great-value services.
Industry Type: IT Software Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Nagpur
Education Qualification: B.E (CS/ IT) / B.Tech /MCA
Experience Required: 1 to 4 years
Knowledge in Codeigniter and Laravel will be an added advantage
Good Communication skills and go getter attitude
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Must be able to perform all aspects of the development tasks, including front- end, back- end, and database development.
- Develop web sites, applications and rich multi- media experiences according to the brief and technical specifications.
- Will be handling a team and multiple projects.
- Adhering to project coding standards and recommending improvements, modifying existing software to correct errors, allowing it to function in new operating environments.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Php Developer Skills Required.
- Good working knowledge on Core PHP.
- Strong knowledge of MVC Framework and knowledge of Laravel.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL databases & OOPS concepts.
- Strong knowledge of ORM and query builder.
- Knowledge of queue scheduling and task scheduling.
- Strong knowledge of Artisan commands.
- Hands on experience of service providers and create new service providers in the application when needed.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Knowledge of Rest APIs.
- Knowledge of the payment gateway integration (PayPal, PayUMoney, CC Avenue etc.)
- Good knowledge of wallet integration (Paytm, Phone-Pe, Amazon) etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git is mandatory.
- Ability to debug the code and resolve the issues.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of the projects.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Assist in troubleshooting any production issues.
- Working within an existing code base and also writing code from scratch.
- Good team player -collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Commitment to meet corporate goals and tight deadlines.
Experience:- 3+ Years’ experience.
Education Qualification:- B.E./B.Tech. /MCA or equivalent in computer science or a related field.
- Lead a full product development lifecycle from ideation, design, development, to roll out and support
- Own the delivery of multiple features of the product end to end while hands-on in development as well
- Advocate best development practices such as continuous integration/continuous delivery, automation (testing and infrastructure)
Role and Qualifications:
- 7+ Years’ of experience, managing teams of 5+ people
- Must have excellent programming, debugging and scripting skills with a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design principles.
- Knowledge of software practices like refactoring, clean code, domain driven design, Encapsulation etc
- Hands on experience managing databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis.
- Exposure to event driven systems and event streaming engines like Kafka
- Good knowledge of DevOps tooling like docker, kubernetes, ansible/chef, AWS.