🛠 Role Type
Nymbl Digital is a content marketing and design agency based out of Bangalore catering to clients in Mumbai and Bengaluru. We are a small, young team of 6 and within 1.6 years of operations, we have catered to 20+ clients.
On the sidelines, we are working on a product, for which we are looking to add illustrators, creative artists and designers in our team. If you know someone, please do refer them to us.
(Means we're looking for someone who can possibly join us ASAP or within 1 month at max)
📆 Working Days:
Monday-Friday and alternate Saturdays. Sundays Off.
👀 Who we are looking for?
- Experience: 1-3 yrs in a UI/UX, designing or a similar role
- A prior client servicing experience will earn you brownie points!
- Strong understanding of modern mobile and website design principles.
- Strong UI/UX design portfolio - with design examples of website, landing page, emails/newsletters, banners, logo designs and other digital collaterals.
- Experience with Mobile & Web Apps is an add-on.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Balsamiq, http://wireframe.cc/" target="_blank">Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Software skills - Photoshop, Figma, XD, InDesign, Sketch, Illustrator, After Effects, Origami Studio, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communications.
- Experience in handling multiple clients as a point of contact across various business verticals.
- Should be able to guide, mentor & manage a team.
- Strong in communication & client relationship building.
👀👀 Some Truth Bombs:
- We don't care for your marks - we care for what you learnt there.
- Impeccable, out of the box communication & writing skills. If wit and sarcasm runs through your blood then we're looking at the right person.
- Have you created a design interface that "you" wanted without caring if the world would need it? Then you're the kind of person who's selfish yet a charming one. ;)
- Independent, Responsible & Entrepreneurial.
We believe, these are some of the most under-rated skills in the professional world. A skill that takes a person from the associate table to the executive one.
> "An executive is the one who can think independently, figures out ways to get shit done and makes quick decisions along the way."
- Empathy + Kindness + Willingness to put in the work = Nymbl’s culture fit. If your ego writes off cheques your body can't cash - then it’s better you watch Suits at home. (Only legends will understand this)
- Dekho boss - thoda pressure toh hoga. Nahi toh heera kaise banoge? (Look bud, at times you’ll be under pressure. How else will a diamond come into being?)
🧑🏻🎨 What you’ll be working on:
- Undertaking user research, market research and competitor analysis whenever required.
- Designing of UI elements such as - websites, landing pages, emails, banners, navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, widgets and other digital assets.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Strategising and conceptualising a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the clients.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes (both low and high fidelity), visual-graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Collaborating with the project coordination team and fellow designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the client.
- Providing consultation on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behaviour.
- Adhering to style standards of the brand, inclusive of their typography and graphic design.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, flow, complexity).
- Conduct layout adjustments and create responsive designs based on user feedback.
- Competitive remuneration with yearly bonuses.
- Work from anywhere. We intend to be remote - at least for the next few months.
- Individual health insurance.
- Bi-weekly chit-chat sessions: This is where a team member picks one topic of their choice and speaks for about an hour on it. It can be anything but shouldn’t be related to digital marketing. Come on? We do that shit every day, it’s time we learnt something new!
- Personal Finance: Our team consists of finance aficionados and we kinda love to blabber about it. Just in case you need some help with planning your investments, insurance or just wish to know how to manage money - we’ll help you out.
- Courses: We know tons of free but kick-ass courses out there to help you get to the next level. In case a course is paid & you think it will add value to your learning curve, it’s on the house.
About Nymbl Digital
We are a team of consumer obsessed & driven people. With Client, we want to reimagine insurance through a consumption lens for millions. We are a B2C and B2B2C platform that wants to simplify the way insurance is experienced with principles of transparency, trust and contextualize. The multiple ideas that we are building upon are all about an experience beyond the way insurance is understood or sold at present in India.
Product Design is about customer obsession. It is about getting under the skin of our users, understanding both their stated as well as unstated needs, and solving for them.
Our Design team is composed of talented and driven problem-solvers. We never stop learning, we teach one another, and we take immense pride in our work. We are a small team and thus every individual has the opportunity to create a huge impact.
A sneak peak into the opportunity:
- 7+ million active customer base (Mostly acquired in last 6 months)
- 6+ million Insurance policies issued
- Created community for 2 & 4 Wheeler vehicle owners (currently in the beta version and onboarded 120K+ users in no time)
- A rapidly growing team in tech + product with some of the finest folks in the industry
- A rapidly growing team of PMs
- An opportunity to build products that influence insurance awareness and buying at the grassroot level.
The ideal candidate will have experience in creating mockups to present to teams, collecting feedback and creating a quality piece of work. This individual should be comfortable with building sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to provide to project manners and inevitably execute based on outlined criteria. This candidate should have strong creative and design skills and be familiar with various design technologies.
● Develop design solutions for various platforms
● Establish consistent brand and creative designs
● Communicate ideas with project managers using mock-up and look books
● Collect feedback from project managers and adjust the approach to cater to criteria
● Build sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to outline structure
- Bachelor's degree/PG in user experience, design or related field
- 5+ years of experience with UI design
- Strong communication, design and creative thinking skills Experience with Figma/Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator etc
- Knowledge of CSS is a plus
We're looking for a figma ninja who can bring our vision the life. Here is your chance to own and direct visual design.
- Influence and direct visual design
- Execute with latest tools and tricks on Figma
- Partner the UX designer on the project
We always hire for the long term, so if you're out there looking for just a bigger pay, dont apply. But if you're out there and believe in growing something and doing the work it takes, i'm happy to have a chat.
We have a BYOD policy and beer on Fridays. Madam Curie (our office dog / Chief Chill Officer) resides and takes charge of the Pune office.
As a part of Design Team, we work on products that empower Recruiters to increase their productivity. We own these projects from start to finish and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of developers, product managers, content strategists, and researchers to deliver the best possible experience.
Create and communicate end to end user interface design specs, including high priority and high visibility complex interaction and dialog flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes
Single handedly drive designs and oversee the strategic and tactical deliverables related to that project
Coordinate and plan with other functions, including identifying the appropriate UX methods and tools to use depending on project constraints. Manage stakeholder expectations
Understand both the user behavior and the technology components (speech, natural language) that make for a natural, efficient, and reliable machine-to-human conversation
Support and contribute to the voice talent and persona definition process for different design situations
Conduct usability tests using prototypes and incorporate findings and usage data to refine the design
Develop design principles and style guides to be followed in a voice-first environment to create a consistent user experience
Work in a highly iterative and nimble environment with product managers, engineers, and recruiters to get your design shipped
Bachelors/Masters in Design, HCI, Cognitive Psychology, or any other related field
4+ years of experience as an experience designer for web/mobile or voice applications
Hands on experience with XD, Illustrator, Photoshop (or equivalent programs)
Deep knowledge of UX design, user research, visual design, and Service design
Experience working cross-team while taking feedback from product management, engineering, business and marketing
Excellent problem solving skills along with deep empathy for users
Good experience in designing mobile interfaces and responsive desktop sites
Excellent written and communication skills
Fluency in English and Hindi. Added bonus if you know other Indian languages
Experience with conversational product design
Creativity, logical thinking, solid design process and detailed design presentations
Familiarity with speech and natural language processing technologies
Expertise in motion design or prototyping
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Lead Graphic Designer (Static) you’ll be part of the marketing team making graphics and imagery to help with marketing and user acquisition projects.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make eye catching graphics to showcase Kwalee’s games”
What you will really be doing
- Strategising, conceptualising and designing graphics for various campaigns
- Iterating on designs, assets, layouts, etc,
- Executing imaginative, appealing projects with great attention to detail and to deadlines.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience as a Graphic Designer making digital artwork / graphics
- Team leading / mentoring experience
- Well versed with tools and softwares such as Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Can conceptualise and Visually represent ideas with Aesthetics and attention to detail.
- Knows to develop (via creation or selection) legible, well-designed type, and understanding of layout and spacing.
- Passion for mobile games a plus
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Role: Senior UI Design
Work Location: Goa
Engagement: Full Time
- Create an amazing look and feel to the awesome wireframes we develop.
- Create Style Guides, Design Documents and Assets.
- Head a small team and groom them to become leaders.
- Achieve consensus and clearly communicate the aesthetics
- Take responsibility for creating the Visuals of key customer experiences and projects, concentrating on end-to-end scenarios and key user tasks.
- The individual should be comfortable working with senior members of the management team and clients in interactive design sessions.
- Ideally a design degree
- 6+ years of design experience is preferred.
- Portfolio is must. Portfolio should showcase a good mix of web and mobile applications.
- Capable of defining and implementing design guidelines, and design specs; demonstrate experience with industry/platform standards.
- Prior experience in creating Visually appealing sites and mobile apps.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage several projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze an application and transform the design to make it simple and easy to use.
- Able to successfully negotiate a range of projects, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Experience with major design tools including Adobe suite.
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team! As an UI-UX Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology.
You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
“Proven work experience as a UX/VD Designer or similar role”
1) Portfolio of design projects
2) Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Adobe Premier, Sketch, Invision
and After Effects.
3) Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
4) Good time-management skills
5) Hands-on experience in leading a design team.
6) Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
1) Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
2) Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
3) Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
4) Build page navigation buttons and search fields
5) Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
6) Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
7) Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
8) Should be quick and be able to handle pressure situations.
9) Good Knowledge over HTML,CSS.
10) Motivate team members and assesses performance.
We are looking for an experienced (4-7 years) and talented UI designer to create unique
user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and thoughtful
design, possess superior UI skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into
interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into aesthetic, intuitive, and
functional user interfaces.
• Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to
collaborate closely with teams, copywriters, and stakeholders.
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-centered solutions to
complex design roadblocks
• Create, improve, and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and
effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and
executive level stakeholders
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
• Create marketing and support elements like social media banners, presentation
designs, information diagrams, digital posters...etc.
• Proven UI experience (4-7 years).
• Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, Mind maps,
presentations, and social media elements
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Figma, PowerPoint, or other visual
design and wireframing tools
• Excellent Visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
• Knowledge in User testing and Usability research is beneficial.
Interested candidates, please send the resumes and portfolio.
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, and should possess good UI skills.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering to define and implement user-friendly UI solutions
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
1. Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with senior designers and developers
2. Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
3. Designing professional websites with the given requirements
* You are highly empathetic and passionate about helping others. You’re excited about building a strong design foundation within our team, but also eager to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to ship products and features our users love.
* you’ve been part of a high functioning product and design team and have a knack for user research and UX design, but can be effective across a number of other product design functions. You’re ready to take ownership of our design process and the end-to-end designs of the most critical areas of our product.
What you'll do:
* Take high level product ideas from conception through execution, across web and mobile. We are a small team so you'll work across a wide range of areas - product strategy, user research, and UX/UI design in particular.
* Take joint ownership of metrics and strategy with the product team, and work collaboratively with engineering and operations to achieve goals
You should have:
* 4+ years experience as a product designer across web and mobile
* Mastery of the basic principles of visual design and typography
* Mastery in design tools like Figma or Sketch or XD
* Experience with planning and conducting user research
* A passion for hard problems and helping people
* Empathy with customers, and a strong desire to understand them
* Strong desire to work on a small team where you'll be involved in almost every facet of our product planning + execution process