Prefer Immediate Joiners with Node experience only
Minimum 2 Years of experience in NodeJS. Minimum 1 Year experience in MongoDB Minimum 1 Year of experience in ElasticSearch.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer to join our fun filled and energetic team. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Skills And Qualifications:
2. In-depth Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express/Loopback/Hapi and Socket.
3. Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming.
4. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
5. Integration of multiple data sources and databases like MongoDB, MySQL, Redis.
6. Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
7. Good understanding of server-side templating languages(such as Jade, EJS, etc).
8. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
9. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
10. Understanding of CI/CD.
11. Experience in working with cloud technologies like AWS.
12. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
1. Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
2. Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
3. Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
4. Developing robust and lightweight restful API’s considering the scalability and performance of the application.
5. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
6. Implementation of security and data protection.
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable Node JS modules
- Building high performance frontend applications with react
- Responsible for End-to-end ownership of modules, including designing, development, validation, deployment
- Understanding fully synchronous behavior of Nodejs
- Familiarity with Workers/child processes & performance tuning
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages (MySQL, and MongoDB)
- Strong knowledge of the common Node Js & React or web server exploits and their solutions
What you need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- 1 to 3 years of Software Development experience
- Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Experience with full software lifecycle methodology, including; coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to identify, empathize with and delight the customer
- Comfortable working with different Technologies across all of them as and when needed
- Strong knowledge on technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices Architecture, Python, Rest/gRPC, Node.js, MySQL, Postgres, AWS, ReactJS, React Native, Kubernetes.
Responsibility and duties
• Understand the business objectives and create a weekly/quarterly roadmap for the team • Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
• Reviewing the code written by subordinates to maintain quality of code
• Planning and implementing tests for the codes and fixing bugs
• Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
• Qualification and skills *
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science [Preferably B. Tech./B.E. (CSE/IT)]
• 2 Years+ experience in Back-end development • Knowledge of Redis assisted client-side caching
•Intermediate skill in Amazon Web Services frameworks and modules • Familiarity with relational or non-relational database [Preferably SQL and MongoDB]
• Familiarity with NodeJS
• Proficient in Ms Excel/Trello
EWar Games focuses on Sports, Mobile Games, Technology, Online Gaming, and Real Money Online Gaming. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
Java Elastic Search
- Java Microservices ELK stack(Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Beats, X-Pack, APM),
- Build Custom Reports
Java + NodeJS
- Java with Node.js- Microservices Development,
- Using graphql with node.js,
- Backend development with Node.JS
- Working experience in Java and spring boot (microservices)
- Strong understanding of OOPs concepts
- Proficient in API design and development using RESTful services
- Knowledge and understanding of design principles behind building a scalable application
- Source code management using git
Are you passionate about using technology to make people's lives better? Are you interested in becoming a part of one of the hottest trends in the world of start-ups today? Are you excited about joining the online ultra-fast grocery delivery service business pioneer and driving the trend forward? Then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Helping lead the software development lifecycle: technical design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support.
- Working with cross-functional teams effectively to enable business growth.
- Proactively identifying engineering bottlenecks and initiating proposals to improve them.
- Writing high-quality, well-tested code in alignment with industry-wide best practices.
- Applying a product mindset to back-end systems.
- About five years of experience delivering product-quality code in an agile set-up
- Experience with Node.js (Hapi, Restify, Express, Mongoose, Socket.IO, Mocha)
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience building and deploying Docker containers
- Strong general Linux experience
- Extensive experience with REST APIs
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Experience with MongoDB
- Expert knowledge of Redis and caching strategies
- Strong knowledge of unit/integration testing, including the art of mocking and writing testable code
- Passionate about technology and making an impact.
- A perpetual learner, who stretches their boundaries and enjoys new ideas.
- A doer who takes initiative and works well in a team.
Blok is a technology-first online ultra-fast grocery delivery service business, and we are on our way to revolutionize how millions of people across countries consume groceries. We believe in a world where getting everything you need, when you need it, sustainably, is the new normal. And it takes less than 10 minutes.
We believe we are positioned to lead this revolution. Why? Our founding and early team have held senior positions at Deliveroo, Uber, Glovo, Mercadona, or Unilever. We have done this before, and we believe we can do it again. But this time, even better.
Embark on the journey and help us launch the revolution in one of the highest growth industries of the year. Help us shape the new normal.