and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems
● Delivering high availability and performance
● Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle
● Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
● Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
● Ensuring designs comply with specifications
● Preparing and producing releases of software components
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
NET Full stack lead
One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the CRM space,it empowers organizations with the power of automation. More than 1700 customers with 2 lakhs+ users across the globe utilize the platform to automate their sales and marketing processes and run high-velocity sales at scale.
We are backed by prominent investors such as Stakeboat Capital, Jyoti Bansal, and Gaja Capital to name a few. We raised $153mn in our latest round of Series C Funding from WestBridge Capital and we're now India's 103rd Unicorn! We are expanding rapidly and our 1400+ strong and still growing workforce is spread across India, the U.S., the Middle East, ASEAN, ANZ, and South Africa.
It is a six-time Deloitte Fast 50 company.We have won the National Startup Award 2021 and got recognized by DPIIT, under the Enterprise Software Category.In the last few years, we have been recognized multiple times by G2 as a High Performer in the Enterprise category.We have been included in the prestigious Economic Times’ India’s Growth Champions list and among the Top 100 fastest-growing companies in FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-PacificFrost and Sullivan's 2019 Marketing Automation Company of the Year award.
Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp, and TrustRadius
We like being up to date with the latest technology and utilizing the trending tech stacks to build our product. By joining the engineering team, you get to work first-hand with the latest web and mobile technologies and solve the challenges of scale, performance, security, and cost optimization. Our goal is to build the best SaaS platform for sales execution in the industry and what better place than for an exciting career?
Digital CMS Platform (Portals) – High Growth Product
More and more product buying processes are moving digital. From discovery to evaluation to purchase, the consumer expects more of these online and more importantly in a seamless manner across channels.With this, a digital CMS platform becomes critical in our product roadmap.Today we have a good v1.0 Portals platform, which allows businesses to design a microsite with content and forms.
We are looking for a Full-stack lead who is very strong on ASP.NET MVC/.NET core on the backend with strong experience with React.JS. She/He should have a clear understanding of building scalable web applications using .NET. The role involves understanding business requirements and architecting/designing an appropriate solution that is secure, scalable, high performing, and testable. It is a hands-on role involving building software and taking ownership of delivery by working closely with junior members.
Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
Minimum 5-8 Years of experience in building web applications using ASP.NET MVC and .NET platform with React.JS experience in front-end.
Must have hands-on experience with AWS cloud
Good to have SQL programming experience in writing & optimizing queries that access/process millions of records.
Experience in architecting and designing web applications and services
Good to have experience in Node.JS and deployment with CI/CD
Good in data structures, algorithms, and OOPS concepts.
Strong expertise in SQL programming, with experience in writing & optimizing queries that access/process millions of records.
Effective communication skills
Should have good problem-Solving & Analytical skills
Should be a team player
Why Should You Apply?
Accelerated Growth & Rewards
Easily approachable management
Work with the best minds and industry leaders
Flexible work timings
Product Development Engineer is responsible for front end development of modules of enliven CEM.
The engineer is responsible for end to end delivery of specific components in the module and integrate them with existing modules
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with technical architects, able to convert the architecture into design and code in Java (Spring Boot), AngularJS, and NodeJS.
- Able to generate LLD documents.
- Ability to write Quality code with minimum defects.
- Unit Test and following the coding standards.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- 5+ years strong programming and logical skills in Java (Spring Boot), AngularJS, Object Oriented Java script, NodeJS and HTML5
- Hands on Experience on Java (Spring Boot), and MySQL is mandatory. Must have completed at least 2 full projects using Spring boot and AngularJS.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Spring JPA, RESTful web services implementation.
- NodeJS experience is value add
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices.
- Must be able to mentor and guide junior technical resources.
- One who is proactive and comes forward with technology related initiatives. Motivated selfstarter.
- Good Communication skills. English - Oral and Written.
Enterprise Minds, with core focus on engineering products, automation and intelligence, partners customers on the trajectory towards increasing outcomes, relevance and growth.
Harnessing the power of Data and the forces that define AI, Machine Learning and Data Science, we believe in institutionalizing go-to-market models and not just explore possibilities.
We believe in a customer-centric ethic without and people-centric paradigm within. With a strong sense of community, ownership, and collaboration our people work in a spirit of co-creation, co-innovation and co-development to engineer next-generation software products with the help of accelerators.
Through Communities we connect and attract talent that shares skills and expertise. Through Innovation Labs and global design studios we deliver creative solutions.
We create vertical isolated pods which has narrow but deep focus. We also create horizontal pods to collaborate and deliver sustainable outcomes.
We follow Agile methodologies to fail fast and deliver scalable and modular solutions. We constantly self-asses and realign to work with each customer in the most impactful manner.
Pre-requisites for the Role
- Primary skill:
- Microsoft .Net (ASP.NET & ASP .NET CORE)
- MVC and WebAPI
- MS SQL
- Secondary skill:
Strong background in Microsoft Technologies and SDLC concepts. Should have experience in below technologies
MS SQL Server management Studio (SSMS) to develop database objects such as Stored Procedures, Functions, views, triggers, constraints etc. and look for performance tuning and Exception handling for these components
(Good to have)
Good to have: Understanding of MS Excel VBA /MS-access/ macro codes
4.Years of Experience: 5-8 Years
- Budget- Max 25 LPA
- NP- Immediate
Job Code: QSCM0001
Primary skills: Core Java / J2EE Spring, hibernate, Spring Boot. and React JS as front end, AWS with EKS and Kubernetes •
Secondary skills: MS SQL Server
Supporting Elastic infrastructure, scripting, monitoring, deployments, ASRM, Disaster recovery,
Engineering skills, Database skills, Java skills beneficial, Familiar with Ansible, DevOps beneficial
- Overlook development of all consumer products in JAVA
- Lead a team of 4-5 developers
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user experience and user engagement.
- Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
- Lead the design and architecture of software solutions
- Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
Roles and Responsibilities
- 4+ years of experience in Java based technologies
- Experience in designing databases and system architecture
- Experience in building products from scratch at well funded start-ups
- Team Lead/Team Manager experience of at least 3 years
- Experience in building fintech products like Insurance, Payments, Banking etc.
- Experience in building products for scale
- Participate in all aspect of operation and application support.
- Work primarily in Java-on-Java Spring and web frameworks like Bootstrap and Vue.js.
- Engage and collaborate across time zones with different front-end and back-end developers.
- Working closely with your teammates on knowledge sharing and experience build-up.
- Drive development best practices with your teammates to deliver high quality solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering with strong communication skills.
- 4+ years of experience building large-scale software applications or web applications
- Strong knowledge of Full-Stack development with Java Spring Framework and established web frameworks Bootstrap, Vue.js, React or AngularJS.
- Experience of different data stores and search engine solutions like Apache Solr or Elasticsearch and designing and implementing API web services (RESTful and SOAP-based)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment whiles providing operational support capability.
- 6 to 9 yrs You can write backend code using primarily Java
- front-end technologies (ReactJS /AngularJS) experience
- 3+years of experience with web application development
- 3+ years of database experience
- 3+ years of Webservices or API Development experience
- 3+ years of experience with Java development
- Web Framework experience with Spring MVC
- Strong work experience with Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, MongoDB
- Familiarity and working knowledge Docker, Jenkins
- Database and caching experience, SQL and NoSQL (SQL, Postgres)
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
1. Strong fundamentals OOPS concepts, Exception Handling, Coding Standards, Logging
2. Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular.
3. Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
4. Communicating with external web services and processing data
5. Experience with offline storage threading and performance tuning
6. Review code and maintain the code quality and suggest best practices
7. Knowledge and experience on data science and programming languages
8. Demonstrable abilities to optimize code. Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving
Full Stack Developer - Looking for top 5% talent from growth startups
About the Company:
Torre Capital is a VC-Funded Fintech based out of Singapore focused on disrupting the Asset Management Industry. We are backed by prestigious VC firms and a network of angels and industry leaders, with over 18 months of runway. We are creating new ways to interact and service High Net Worth Individuals using latest tech and analytics interventions. Torre Capital was started by professionals (Mckinsey, Accenture, Flipkart, PayU, CIMB) with 50+ years of experience in Digital Business Build and Asset Management.
We are looking for an experienced Full stack Engineer with 3-7 years of programming experience in a product development team. You are in top 5% of your field, and are passionate about creating new products and innovative code.
We are building a solution that deploys elements of tokenization using blockchain, ML driven portfolio selection and risk management, and a proprietary alternate secondary market for illiquid securities. You will work on relevant and cutting-edge technologies.
- BE/ BTech or MTech/ Dual degree in Computer Science/Software engineering or similar from a tier 1 institute
- Fullstack development (Node.js or Python + React + React Native + GCP/AWS)
- Writing clean, semantic HTML, CSS working across all popular browsers
- Experience with typescript
- SQL/NoSQL database design, management and optimization
- Good at Functional style programming
- You have worked with and built REST APIs & GraphQL
- Experience with continuous deployment, familiar with AWS and Devops
- Experience implementing tests at all levels – unit, integration, E2E. TDD believer.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns and network protocols.
- Previous work experience of at least 2 years in a similar role with an established startup
- Ability to deep dive into problem-solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to complex problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Deep knowledge of at least one backend frameworks
What we offer:
- Excellent fixed compensation with milestone linked bonuses
- Flexible work hours, family-friendly
- Independent work culture, no micro management
- Significant ESOPs in a fast-growing startup