Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Instantpay is a digital payments platform which is aggregating a host of services and distributing them to consumers through a network of local stores and vendors present across India.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Job Purpose:
- To manage the store operations of the respective store efficiently and run it as a successful unit through effective stock management, visual merchandising and achieve the desired sales targets while ensuring the customer service of highest standards.
- Job Context & Major Challenges:
- A store manager has to manage the storel operations, and at the same time achieve the sales target within a stipulated budget allocated for the store. The store manager has to manage the relationship with the visual merchandising team, projects ,HR ,buying team to ensure that the upkeep training, recruitment, the maintenance of the store are proper, and has to report to the regional manager .
- The major challenges of the jobholder are:
- Lack of responsibility shown by the CCAs after few months of recruitment, low discipline levels • Screening of right candidate for accurate hiring
- Consistency of the sales inspite of daily challenges
- Consistency in delivery TC Experience daily
- Inventory management
- Rostering / people management / grievance
- Establish rapport with potential and actual customers on a daily basis • Ensure clean and safe environment for the customer
- Ensures Daily capture of customer information & Bill linking – identify gaps and suggest improvement
- Looks into pattern of information and draw inference on customer types /likings/trends /quality of information captured
- Thank you cards / Calls – process adhered to ( Tracking and ensuring business results and quality call outs
- Ensure every customer gets TC delight 100% adherence of experience delivered
- Ensure that customers become repeat customers once they enter the store.Personally develop relations with top 50 customers of the store • Track customer sales closely across segments /types on a weekly basis • Supervise customer needs and looks at new ideas to delight.
- Performance chats on a monthly basis with individuals
- 24 hours resolution for crew grievance /if escalation to close within 7 days
- Take the initiative at the store level to improve the employee engagement
- Ensure Development plan for Coache’s and their teams is managed well on a quarterly basis..
- Appraisals – Quarterly chats on performance as per KRA
- Ensure there is development plan prepared for all store
Motivate the staff during the morning briefing about daily sales targets • Rostering , Schedule shifts and ensure punctuality of staff
- Screening for New hires as per Evaluation matrix
- Closure of timely recruitments
- Monthly StoreTraining Calendar adhered to , and gaps are filled on a monthly basis
- Weekly Audits and check on understanding on new joinee training • Ensure 100% adherence that every customer get TC Delight - manages evaluations and trainings for the team - issues with customers sorted within 24 hours - Observes coaches and ASM and take inputs for their Teams - Training needs identified and discussed with L&D for resolution
- Implementation of the plan along with the VM champ
- VM changes at the suitable times in the store
- Replenishment of stocks on the floor
- Ensure VM Guidelines are met before store opening and during the day • Ensures daily actions are taken on VM opening checklist
- Window Maintenance – Ensures standards are met – does a walk thru twice a day
- Gives feedback on sections before pictures are taken and sent to HO • Display change – ensures activity done and time lines adhered to • Fixture maintainace –ensures problems are timely fixed.
- New GTM Window installations – timely done
- Track sales from merchandise going to stylists
Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensures that store opening/closing standards are followed properly,if gaps helps improve system
- Drives Store PnL
- Responsible for personnel planning, work hours, store / team holiday plan
- Inventory management and planning for each product category • Drives Store CRM Managements
- Ensure Timely closure on MIS / Reports Etc Ensure that the housekeeping staff follows the checklist properly
- Control mechanical maintenance of lights, air-system, electrical equipment
- Reports property damage, request needed repairs within company time frames
- Conducts monthly meetings with different stakeholders
- Ensure proper installation of signage display façade properly cleaned • Daily Counts – Supervision of accuracy and timely reports sent. • Inward /Outward – Resigters maintained ,weekly supervision on dispatch / signs off on compliance
- Manages External Relations –Landlords / Mall team/ vendors
- Schedule the expenditures for the month(petty cash management)
- Follow the preventive maintenance schedule to reduce the costs
- Maintain the safety, energy consumption, and expenses reports
- Control costs incurred on the services provided by the vendors
- Control cash deposits and submission of credit slips on a daily basis
- Maintain records pertaining to customer discounts, schemes
- DMS – Supervision of DMS entry weekly and sufficient funds for store to run
Achievement of sales targets
- Explain & drive the sales targets to Managers on a daily basis • Coordinates with RM on Monthly Targets
- Contribute to the team efforts for accomplishing desired results by setting objectives and directions for KPI’s ,category revenue, competiton analysis,market trends
- Analyze sales very 3 hours to better daily performance
- SMS to be sent to the RM as required
- Motivate store team to achieve daily targets
- Understand Business on a MTD/WTD/FTDbasis and briefs coaches .
- Ensure the global count is done accurately on a daily basis and reports sent to HO
- Ensure that nobody from the staff indulges in pilferage and other activities
- Co-ordinate with security guard & staff to keep a watchful eye on customers
- Anticipate problems & preempt them by coming up with creative solutions
- Constantly identifies areas of improvement, takes initiative to drive them
People Management- Demonstrates ability to holistically monitor various HR analytics like workforce planning, staffing levels, engagement scores, salary costs, attrition levels
Competencies- Works with individuals to identify areas of development, works to improve them
Work Standards- Sets standards for excellence to achieve a high level of quality • Accepts responsibility of outcomes of one’s work; admits mistakes and refocuses efforts
Provides encouragement and support to others in accepting responsibility; does not accept others’ denial responsibility without questioning
Raises the bar and repeatedly encourages the team to continually improve. Allocates appropriate resources to get the work done • Provides clear, thorough & timely feedback on work performance to individuals.
Gets Results- Raises the bar and repeatedly encourages the team to continually improve. Allocates appropriate resources to get the work done • Provides clear, thorough & timely feedback on work performance to individuals
Customer Relations- Works to educate the customers so that they are fully aware of products Establishes good interpersonal relationships by helping people feel valued
Handles upset customers by hearing the customer, empathizing, apologizing, and taking personal responsibility for resolving customer problems/issues
Team Work- Builds strong teams that capitalize on differences in expertise, competencies
Champions collaborative team working across departments/ functions • Proactively works with colleagues to develop solutions to their issues
We are looking for an expert salesperson with experience of working in the
domain of B2B sales targeting the legal, service, banking or retail industry.
The candidate will be responsible for working with our strategic partnerships
team and build a portfolio of clients and onboard them for various service
The candidate shall engage with corporates in order to pitch, manage the
relationship and handle customer requirements.
The job will also require account management experience of handling corporate
accounts with focus on the service & ITeS sector.
Customize content, proposal, mailers and collaterals for clients and represent
companies with complete understanding of our services.
Maintain and track goals, monthly sales data and other important metrics.
Skills & Qualifications:
1. The candidate must be willing to work out of our Chennai office.
2. Must have in-depth knowledge and experience of the sales process,
lead generation, closing the deal.
3. The candidate must be skilled in corporate communications, MS-Excel, MS-
Powerpoint and LinkedIn networking.
4. The candidate must have the necessary expertise for discovering potential
clientele from various databases.
5. Travel locally and across India, if required.
Compensation: Negotiable based on current salary and industry standards
• Research for prospective clients (Multinational Conglomerates and Corporate) in targeted markets (Hyderabad and other Southern Region)
• Explore and identify new business opportunities from modern trade, key accounts and institutional channel
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with all potential and existing clients within the area assigned.
• Plan & devise long term sales strategies and Identify sales opportunities through extensive market research.
• Plan, Initiate & develop the annual marketing plan/sand execute volume based sales forecast on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
• Ensure Optimum Utilization of resources in his area of responsibility particularly sales/promotional budget
• Fix up appointments, Meet the prospects and deliver presentations on company's products and services to convert those prospects into positive Business.
• Pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
• Understand the target markets, including industry, company and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
• Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and our positioning
• Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
Education: Be/BTech/MCA would be preferred
Achieving Branch targets(End to End Sales).
* Prospect generation through cold calling.
* Meeting & Counseling prospective students(mostly working executives in various Industries)
* Primary and Secondary research
* Verify trainers and business Identity on region bases.
* Analyse Software for trainers
*Connecting with trainers and learner’s over the phone or mail.
Generating revenues by achieving individual targets.
Presenting Company's offer to the potential client
Converting suspects into prospects and closing deals.
Daily monitoring of Individual as well as a team activity
Maintaining daily reports.
Our client works as a marketing platform for news publications that helps businesses engage their readers using push notifications. They help their clients to engage their users with relevant conversations across channels through products such as web push notifications, mobile app notifications and messenger notifications. Their main focus is on editors and audience managers to help them with relevant features to drive audience loyalty.
Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, our client was founded in 2016 by an IIT, Bombay graduate. With regards to recognition, they have won NASSCOM Emerge 50 Awards 2020.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for managing inbound inquiries and signups/ acquisition, onboarding these customers, nurturing them, and driving revenue.
What you will do:
- Generating revenue by working through pre-qualified leads
- Presenting & demonstrating our solutions to customers via phone/web meetings
- Working cross-functionally with marketing in order to drive revenue for the company
- Building your sales pipeline of all opportunities through Leads and Campaigns and updating on a weekly basis
- Owning and driving at least 3X pipeline targets on a monthly basis
- Strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions
- Analyzing multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommending appropriate solutions
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the company's competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Managing pipelines and moving opportunities along the sales cycle to closure
- Following up on Marketing-generated leads in order to qualify them in an efficient manner, and ensuring high translation of lead to revenue
- Periodic Reporting to Global Sales Manager
- Being Accountable for the accuracy of reporting
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Talent for developing creative solutions to open-ended problems
- Strong analytical ability and data-driven mindset
- Experience working in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere
- Aptitude for prospecting, identifying sound business opportunities, and closing business
- Willingness to accept change and reorient efforts according to the dynamic work environment
- Ability to succeed both independently and in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere
- High degree of accountability and passion for work
- Experience presenting data and analytics in a compelling way
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Openness to work in Shifts
- Generate new business opportunities by introducing the company’s wide suite of solutions within assigned territories and accounts via cold-calling, email, and social media prospecting.
- Identify the key decision-makers within these prospects to understand their requirements in detail and how the can company help in delivering those requirements.
- Follow-up on leads generated through websites, events, emails campaigns, and qualify it further to be passed on to the sales reps for closure.
- Keep the data within the CRM updated with all the relevant information, communications on regular basis.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Work closely with the assigned sales rep to grow the sales pipeline to meet monthly, quarterly targets.
- 2-5 years of experience in inside sales in India and other Southeast Asian countries.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Strong listening skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Experience working with HubSpot CRM or equivalent.
- Familiar with basic email and phone etiquettes while communicating with clients or prospects.
- Cold calling.
- Business Email Writing.
- Organizing and Planning.
- Problem-solving and analytical.
- Market research and information gathering.
Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement – possibly more important than the first item on this list
Proven track record of success building security business in any or all of Security Consulting, Managed Security Services, Vendor - Security Softwar
Classically Sales trained, Well networked locally across - end users, partners and industry bodies / associations
Experience Level : 10 + Yrs
This role would entail Lead Generation for Outbound Voice Process where you will be responsible for generating Leads from International Markets as per project requirements. Process related training will be provided.
- 12th Pass/Any graduates
- Min 1 year of work experience is required
- Candidates with excellent communications
- Experience in international voice process(US/UK/UAE/Ireland/Australia etc)
- Flexible with Night shifts
- Location - Andheri (East)