Excellent skills in writing about complex technical and business subjects to a variety of audiences.
ü Be able to think like a user and create intuitive documentation as and when needed to create succinct documentation
ü Be able to understand product thoroughly and interact with developers
ü Ability to interact with different business groups and scope documentation assignments.
ü Preferable exposure to eCommerce / Retail Analytics
ü Precise documentation and clear communication skills
ü Experience in API documentation is an added bonus
Skills and Experience
ü Experience in content review and localization
ü Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with a strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
ü Experience with content management systems like Wordpress
ü Experience working in an Agile content development environment
ü Experience in editorial/peer review
ü Knowledge about eCommerce tools and plugins will be an advantage
- Draft proposal portions such as introduction, overview, project approach, and cover letter
- Draft proposal template to hand off to subject matter expert and writing teams
- Develop and execute consistent company identity through document templates, letterhead, and logo usage
- Lead proposal team on RFP, RFQ, award submittals, and roster application responses
- Synthesize proposal materials into final client-ready package
- Maintain proposal milestones schedules like issue and review dates, kickoff meetings, and due dates.
- Engage in proposal sections coordination, final formatting, assembly, packaging, and delivery.
- Ensuring documents are secure and up to company standards
- Facilitating the proposal review process
What you will bring:
- Responsible for coordinating proposals
- Coordinate and maintain team documentation efforts for responses to RFPs
- Analyze requirements and ensure that proposals meet requirements
- Edit and rewrite proposals, including creating templates and boilerplate text
- Draft proposals and communicate across teams to get input and meet deadlines
We are looking for a creative storyteller aka Content writer who is digital savvy and has a good hold on brand content strategy and initiatives. The successful candidate will be responsible for building brand content across all internal as well as external platforms. Most importantly, this individual should have a high sense of ownership, who can conceptualize and strategize our visual and written content endeavours.
Role & Responsibilities:
Work closely with business and product managers to understand content strategy objectives and deliverables.
Strong project manager with the ability to engage productively and successfully with key stakeholders from creative, media, marketing, product, and research teams.
Look after short form of content such as push notifications, SMS, emails & social media; as well as SEO driven long form of organic and paid content.
Understand impact of content on overall customer engagement and prioritize tasks accordingly.
Establish guidelines and best practices across teams on content generation.
Qualifications & Skills:
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation.
Have experience in both long form and short form of content.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good organisational and time-management/team building skills
Bachelors/ Masters in Design, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field.
Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first open-source test automation platform built out of India and competing with global giants. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
We are inviting the right people to scale our growth, who can help us continuously improve our product offering in collaboration with product, engineering, and customer success teams. If you have a great attitude and a drive to succeed, hop on this test automation journey with us. Learn new technologies & grow your skills along the way!
As a content writer, you’ll be working with teams across the company (and sometimes across countries) to create valuable content to educate our customers and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features and so on.
- Write, publish, and maintain customer-facing marketing and technical content, including testing and product blogs, technical reports on testing, educational guides, and newsletters.
- Understand the domain, create value-focused educational content for ICP, secondary personas, & segments
- Coordinate with researchers to prepare short reports for timely and accurate testing intelligence to be shared with clients.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Design, SEO, and Marketing teams to determine and deliver content requirements.
- Prepare and review testing related content strategy and target achievements from time to time.
- Implement various elements of SEO and marketing strategy in static and dynamic content for B2B deliverables.
- Follow SEO guidelines. Include and optimize new and existing content for SEO
- Hire and manage freelancers and verify content quality and relevance
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach junior writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in writing for the technology industry (testing will be highly preferred).
- Good knowledge and understanding of Automation testing.
- Demonstrated writing skills, oral communication, and grammar skills with proven ability to take initiative and build productive relationships.
- Passionate about writing and a hunger to prove yourself.
- Familiarity with the startup work culture and willingness to learn, adapt, and contribute.
- Ability to prioritize and succeed in a highly ambiguous environment with competing demands.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, understanding of web culture, and passion for technology.
- Can articulate ideas in a clear and lucid manner to produce informative, interesting, and engaging articles.A knack for creativity and innovation that re-defines the Job!
Candidates from saas, technology product background prefered.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Communicate using industry best practices
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with team members to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop content for multiple platforms, like websites, email, datasheets, case studies, videos, and blogs
- Use SEO strategies and make the content keyword optimized to maximize the online visibility of the content in search results
- Draft responses to technical proposals with inputs from technical team
- 2-3 years of experience in working as a Technical Writer/Content Writer
- Proven expertise of writing impeccable English
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Good time management skills
- Graduate or Post Graduate
*Must Have Experience in IT service (web development) based industry*
- Research industry-related topics
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven 2-4 years’ work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Graduation / Masters in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field