Role: Technical support using Zendesk ticketing tool-Mandatory
Job location- Hinjewadi ,Phase-1 ,Pune (Remote basis)
Max Budget-8 lpa
Notice Period-Immediate to max 1 week
clearing the L2 level technical issues by using zendesk ticketing tool
About e-Zest Solution Limited
The two fundamental aspects of the Support Engineer are:
- Be the voice of the users
- Do everything you can to help resolve the user's issue
This involves taking often challenging technical issues from the customer via phone or email and doing everything that is necessary to resolve the issue quickly and professionally. You will be expected to handle all Level 1-3 issues and your day will have a mix of all kinds of different support requests. This position works with users to determine and resolve their issues with CK-12 products that include web and mobile applications. This position focuses on utilizing exceptional customer service skills along with technical skills and expertise to resolve application issues.
This position interacts with customers, partners and internal staff. The role requires coordination and support between CK-12's end users, internal staff, and external partners to ensure satisfactory resolution of issues. This position is responsible for resolving issues that may involve short turnaround times and challenging customer interactions. Support Engineers must be able to maintain a professional attitude and composure throughout all situations. Requires written documentation of customer communications in a support ticketing system.
Technical Support Responsibilities:
- A customer oriented mindset to be the advocate for each and every user
- Provide support to end users including troubleshooting, diagnosing, resolving, and documenting issues
- Address user account issues, such as password resets, account reactivation, login issues etc
- Maintain a user facing knowledge base, including authoring and updating help center articles
- Manage multiple cases at one time
- Support the roll-out of new releases
- Communicate issues to engineering and QA, and work with these teams to troubleshoot technical issues
- Provide timely and accurate reports on customer feedback to management and product teams
Technical Support Requirements:
- Degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience and/or certifications
- Minimum three years of experience in user/customer support or a similar role
- Proficiency in Chrome, Windows and Mac OS
- Ability to use browser debugging console and inspector
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Proficiency with Zendesk Support and Zendesk Guide or equivalent ticketing system
- Proficiency with BugZilla or issue tracking system
- Knowledge about web applications, standard web user behaviors and interactions
- Familiarity with Education Technology including Learning Management Systems such as Canvas, Schoology and Google Classroom is a definite plus
- To plan, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks independently
- To interact with customers to resolve their queries and issues on CRM (emails, calls, social media handles etc)
- To respond to requests and troubleshoot to resolve technical problems correctly within the defined SLA.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- To communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing.
- To work and contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance
- Facilitate communication, education and issue resolution for multiple users at the same time.
- Demonstrate integrity and an ability to handle sensitive information
- Actively look for continuous improvement areas to make processes more efficient
- Meet Support Quality requirements as outlined via various support metrics.
- Should have hands on experience of using Zendesk, JIRA.
- Be able to multi-task calls (Type & Talk), should be a keen listener.
- Come with a minimum of 3 years of customer support experience.
- Have strong technical support & communication skills.
- Good listening and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle stress and perform under pressure.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customer requests at the same time
- Willingness to suggest new features by understanding customer needs
- Work with a sense of proactiveness & ownership.
- Should be able to engage the customer in a conversation and avoid dead air on calls.
- Must accurately capture required customer details in CRM.
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and rapidly-changing environment
- Hustler, get things done attitude
- Disposition to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve goals and realize the value
Technical Support Engineer, who can assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level. He/She will be responsible for inbound and outbound support tickets from the customer base and addressing customer Technical issues and concerns.
Key Responsibilities :
Manage, maintain, support and troubleshoot the mobile cloud environment and its related mobile devices and suggest adjustments and new system designs for future needs.
Experienced in a tech support role in managing Android, iOS or Windows devices
Work closely with operations and software engineering teams to design and implement scalable and high performance solutions for our platform as a service and internal management tools
Quickly and efficiently troubleshoot simple and complex issues in order to provide outstanding support for internal service level objectives
Deal directly with customers, and respond promptly to customer inquiries
Handle issues by providing the appropriate Root cause of the issue
Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement within Platform Services Operations; recommend solutions and assist in overseeing implementation. Actively facilitate continuous improvement
Technical Skills – Must Have:
Experience on mobile device platforms (Android, iOS, Windows or Mac)
Knowledge on SAAS product support which has a cloud console -preferably in the mobility space
Working experience with Partners & Customers, Voice and Remote support
Worked on log collection and analyzing tools
Proficient in working on support desk/CRM tools such as Zoho/Zendesk/Salesforce
Experience of issue tracking software such as Jira/Bugzilla/Mantis/Remedy
Resourceful in understanding IT communication, troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance in multi-platform environments.
Nice To Have :
Technical troubleshooting involving monitoring web-app performance, crash analysis etc
Should have basic experience in understanding help docs and articles.
Understanding of MDM, EMM on either of the platforms (Android, iOS, Windows & Mac) can be an added advantage.
Must possess strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Quick learner and versatile.
Flexible to work in different shifts
Excellent Email communication is a must.
An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance to the customers by performing the following duties:
- Take control of and resolve complex technical and escalated customer problems
- Should have excellent communication & troubleshooting skills.
- Document and simulate complex customer issues to find solutions and fixes to customer inquiries and problems and dispatch additional service as necessary.
- Identify and provide inputs to Product and Engineering teams on unique and/or recurring customer problems.
- Ability to Collaborate, work alongside, and build mutually beneficial relationships with cross-functional teams (Customer Happiness, Customer Success, Sales, Product, Engineering).
- Perform routine maintenance of internal services as and when required.
- Ability to analyze, research, and solve technical and unique problems.
- Good in computer science fundamentals.
- Creative, independent, self-motivated, and willing to learn new technologies.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
Skill and Requirements:
- Good understanding of QA methodologies and processes.
- Good command of Linux CLI tools - including system administration, data analysis and munging.
- Excellent command and understanding of databases like RDBMS, Mongo, and key-value stores like Redis.
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language python, node, etc.
- Have prior experience in testing back-end systems that involve interaction with multiple restful services.
- Must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of distributed applications/service-oriented applications is a plus.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Kibana/ElasticSearch
- Knowledge of Error Monitoring Tools like Sentry, StackDriver, etc.
- Knowledge of APM tools like New Relic, App Dynamics, Ruxit, etc.
- Knowledge of support tools like FreshDesk, Jira Helpdesk or Zendesk.
Required Experience and qualifications:
- Should have an engineering / BSc / equivalent degree with 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines and SLAs.
- Ability to promptly answer & support-related tickets, chats, emails and phone calls.