Moreover, technical support needs to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
Technical Support Responsibilities:
Identifying hardware and software solutions.
Troubleshooting technical issues.
Diagnosing and repairing faults.
Resolving network issues.
Installing and configuring hardware and software.
Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
Managing multiple cases at one time.
Testing and evaluating new technologies.
Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment.
Technical Support Requirements:
Degree/Diploma in computer science or information technology.
Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Good written and verbal communication.
Are you passionate to work with a team that gives you the freedom to ideate?
Are you someone who loves to binge on long fatty codes for survival?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then we have exciting opportunities for you.
We are hiring to build a very strong technical team for the growth of our organization. We offer a very friendly and encouraging atmosphere for you to ideate and develop your skills.You will be working with very qualified and experienced pool of people. You will have to
collaborate with the Senior management and Business Development team to understand client’s business requirements. You will be responsible for delivering web architect solutions to real world tech problems.
• Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our product engineering team
• Provide architectural oversite & direction for core software products, including in the following areas: micro-service design, integration design, application/solution architecture, cloud/network gateway, data architecture, performance monitoring & design, and systems engineering.
• Design, Build, implementation, & requirement analysis for Cloud Computing / Cloud Platforms.
• Architect, Build, implement, test and benchmark the enterprise-ready cloud offerings.
• Picks up the needs and challenges of the product and technical road-map and devise design solutions that will support the product/technical strategy and goals.
• Provide technical leadership across all areas of the product, to ensure delivery of exceptional technical solutions.
• Mentor on approach and execution of solutions, coach on technologies and establishing a team wide comprehension of solution capabilities and direction.
• Maintains strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products.
• Can quickly spike framework options and provide comparison/justification for selection.
• Remove impediment relevant to technology and be catalyst to development team by suggesting tools, better development practices, unit test & coding skills.
• Expert in designing complex frontend and backend applications using cutting edge technologies like Kafka, MongoDB, Redis, Lambda, Fargate, Solr, Hadoop, Spark etc.
• Excellent in database management like PostgreSQL, NoSQL databases.
• Expertise in software engineering principles, object design, security, data interchange, data management, etc.
• Experience working with distributed architecture and services with external vendor integration are must.
• Good to have experience working with infrastructure architecture team in helping incorporate necessary support/automation required in development.
• Good to have experience working in enterprise product development life-cycle
• Deep Experience with cloud platforms specially AWS
• Strong Software Architecture knowledge such as Shared nothing, twelve factor design, cloud native apps.
• Strong Understanding of API creation, management, scalability and maturity concerns at scale.
• Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
• Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
• Experience with Agile development methodology (preferably scrum), continuous integration and tools (GIT, JIRA etc.) used to achieve the same.
• Must have extensive experience in Architecting, designing and implementing high-performance large volume data integration processes, database, storage, and other back-end services in fully virtualized environments.
• Expert in design deploys and operate highly-available and highly-scalable and innovative cloudbased solutions for the clients.
• Exposure to building solutions based on Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Big Data etc.
• Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer/IT
• 8+ years of experience designing and building software applications (front-end and back-end)
using Agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM) across mobile and web platforms
• Industry : IT-Software / Software Services/ Ecommerce
- Work with cloud application migration leaders to define and create application migration
- Work with Infra engineer, Dev Ops, Application Teams and others in executing migration
projects to ensure minimal risk and business disruption
- Provide cloud migration expertise covering infrastructure, application architectures, cloud
capabilities, security, etc.
- In collaboration with application teams, review and identify candidate applications for
cloud migration based on pre-defined application rationalization
- Define appropriate migration strategy for each application (Rehost, Re-Platform,
Rearchitect, etc.) while considering cost and complexity of the various options
- Help identify potential risks that may impact migration projects and identify appropriate
- Ensure migrated applications comply with required security requirements
- Measure relevant cloud application migration KPIs to ensure overall program health and
- Experience with configuration, migration, and deployment experience related to Azure
and AWS/Other cloud platforms IaaS/PaaS Technologies
- Work closely with Cybersecurity to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of
- Knowledge on CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Must have skills: Microsoft Azure IaaS, PaaS, IaC, Cloud Native know-how, Application
- Add-on skills: DevOps – Terraform/Ansible/Jenkins/Chef, Cloud Security
As a Customer Success Manager at this company, you will prioritize the goals and needs of our customers. CSMs form a direct relationship with customers and provide them with timely value propositions. CSM teams work with customers to help them with product onboarding, technical implementation support, understanding the business use cases and map it to the product features. The key skills required are:
- You have a customer first approach while implementing a technology product and can independently lead the project in a highly consultative and proactive manner.
- You can work with cross-functional teams (e.g. Product, Sales, technology) to quickly come up with solutions that achieve customer objectives.
- You are adept in client relationships and capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization. You are empathetic and a good listener.
- You constantly strive to improve customer health metrics like product implementation time, CSAT, LTV, repeat purchase, churn, retention, NPS, upsell and cross-sell.
You should have :
- 5+ years of experience working with enterprise-level strategic customers on technology solutions.
- Ability to understand complex business requirements.
- Ability to quickly learn and explain technical concepts.
- Good project management skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to draw insights to improve the product and customer experience.
- Very good verbal and written communication & presentation skills.
- Knowledge of technology solutions like APIs, integrations, SQL, AWS, Pendo, Hubspot, Freshdesk would be a big plus.
- Very hands-on experience in Excel sheets and advanced data analysis.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with a SaaS company would be ideal.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that company offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
- Good experience with programming language Python
- Strong experience in Docker.
- Good knowledge with any of the Cloud Platform like Azure.
- Must be comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Must have exposure into IOT domain and its protocols ((Zigbee & BLE ,LoRa,Modbus)
- Must be a good team player.
- Strong Communication Skills
Experience: 9-12 years
Strong Experience across Applications Migration to Cloud, Cloud native Architecture, Amazon EKS, Serverless (Lambda).
Delivery of customer Cloud Strategies aligned with customers business objectives and with a focus on Cloud Migrations and App Modernization.
Design of clients Cloud solutions with a focus on AWS.
Undertake short-term delivery engagements related to cloud architecture with a specific focus on AWS and Cloud Migrations/Modernization.
Provide leadership in migration and modernization methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud.
Implementation of AWS within in large regulated enterprise environments.
Nurture Cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive Cloud Adoption.
Work with designers and developers in the team to guide them through the solution implementation.Participate in performing Proof of Concept (POC) for various upcoming technologies to fit in business requirement.
at Invidi Tech
who excels working as part of an interdisciplinary team. Utilizing Agile project management
platforms and a servant-leader style, the Manager supports one or more Agile Engineering scrum
teams on its journey of continuous improvement and value driven product development.
The Technical Manager facilitates all aspects of the team's planning and prioritization process.
Through coaching and support of the individual team members & foster an environment where
individuals recognize and value the importance of team success.
The Manager will work closely with the Cross Functional team / Product Owner to ensure high
quality software deliverables and assists in developing a roll out strategy.
• Strong hands-on experience in Java or any other programming language and Web Services
(REST-API) Integration technologies.
• Assisting / Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks against software technical
designs with application integration
• Monitors and supports a team through continuous improvement of agile execution.
• Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile
• Facilitate backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily scrum, and sprint
• Effectively cooperate with the cross functional team and Technical Leader to create an
environment in which the team can increase productivity, quality, and predictability.
• Tracking and communicating KPIs / metrics including team velocity and sprint/release
• Facilitates the Definition of Done criteria for all stories.
• Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external customers.
• Manages personal time effectively and can quickly sense what will help or hinder
accomplishing a goal.
• Managing scope creep and change within Agile framework.
• Ensuring the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration,
prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
You must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science and 5+ years of technical
project management experience with at least 3 years in an Agile software development
environment leading Scrum teams.
• Java, J2EE ,Web Services / REST API, Cloud, SaaS, UI/UX etc or Any other programming
• Certified Scrum Master certification is preferred.
• Demonstrable success at project delivery.
• Demonstrated experience leading new product software development.
• Able to understand the technology concepts used on projects in enough depth to challenge
assumptions, estimates, approaches, and risks.
• Excellent knowledge and proven, multi-year experience in agile development methods
preferably as a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken with the ability to facilitate
discussions across a team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types.
• Conflict management. Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management,
clients, and other departments.
• Ability to handle a number of simultaneous tasks and must demonstrate a sense of urgency
and ownership to drive issues to completion.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic, and timeline sensitive work
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to apply organizational best practices.
• Experience with Jira or similar Agile execution and reporting tools is highly desirable.
It will be very good if you have:
• Experience facilitating and championing the Agile framework with technical project
management experience preferred.
• Previous Advertising (Video/ Cable/ OTT) experience a plus
Experience level: Minimum 10 years
This role would be leading the DBA teams of multiple experience level DBAs for a mix of – Teradata, Oracle and SQL.
Minimum 10 years of relevant Database and Datawarehouse experience.
Hands on experience of administrating Teradata.
Leading the performance analysis, capacity planning and supporting the batchops and users with their jobs.
Drive implementation of standards and best practices to optimize database utilization and availability.
Hands on with AWS Cloud infrastructure services such as EC2, S3 and network services.
Proficient in Linux system administration relevant to Teradata management.
Teradata Specific (Mandatory)
Manage and Operate 24x7 production as well as development databases to ensure maximum availability of system resources.
Responsible for operational activities of a Database Administrator such as System monitoring, User Management, Space Management, Troubleshooting, and Batch/user support.
Perform DBA related tasks in key areas of Performance Management & Reporting, workload management using TASM.
Manage Production/Development databases in areas like Capacity Planning, Performance Monitoring & Tuning, Strategies Defined for Backup/Recovery Techniques, Space/ User/ Security management along With Problem determination and resolution.
Experience with Teradata Workload management & monitoring and query optimization.
Expertise with system monitoring using viewpoint and logs.
Proficient in analysing the performance and optimizing at different levels.
Ability to create advanced system-level capacity reports as well as root cause analysis.
Oracle Specific (Optional)
Database Administration Installation of Oracle software on Unix/Linux platform.
Database Lifecycle Management - Database creation, setup decommissioning.
Database event alert monitoring, space management, user management.
Database upgrades migrations, cloning.
Database backup restore recovery using RMAN.
Setup and maintain High-Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
Proficient in Standby and Data Guard technology.
Hands on with the OEM CC.
- Teradata Vantage Certified Administrator
we are looking for candidates, Those have good experiance between 3 to 7 years in ADF,Azure sql &Azure Data bricks.
Location - Remotly.(any where india)
Skill -ADF,ADB,Azure sql
Salary - 13 to 18 LPA
Less Notice period (who can join immediate or maximum 15 Days).
Fragma Data systems
at Its for MNC Client CMMI level 5 companies
1. Azure/Infra Architect
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience of migrating solutions to the Azure cloud platform
- Assess, analyze current infrastructure footprint (compute, storage, network) and complete requirement gathering (HW, SW) to move individual applications to Cloud
- Complete high level and low level design for cloud infrastructure, databases and other required components.
- Build and deploy infrastructure in cloud
- Migrate OS, Database and application from on-premise to Cloud
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create application modernization roadmap and architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, orchestrating key resources and infusing key application development and DevOps technologies (e.g. App Service, containers, serverless, cloud native, Java/node.js, DevOps and OSS tools)
- Connect with Client team to remove key blockers
- Must have at least 1 Azure certification (Administrator, Developer or Architect)
- Must have 5+ experience in Cloud and Data center migration project as solution architect
- Must have in-depth understanding of compute, storage, network components including backup, monitoring and DR environment requirements
- Experience and understanding of large-scale applications portfolio in enterprise-wide environment (including migration of on-premise workloads to the cloud) required;
- Deep domain expertise of cloud application development solutions (e.g. IaaS, Serverless, API Management), container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry), continuous integration technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure for DevOps, Chef, Puppet), web application server technologies, cloud application design, software architecture and practices (design/development/deployment, Agile, SCRUM, ALM), breadth of technical experience, and technical aptitude to learn and adjust to new technologies and cloud trends required;
- Experience and understanding of large-scale application development projects (including key coding skills and practices) required;
2. Azure DevOps Engineer
- Candidate will implement automation solutions on Azure using open source tools and technologies (e.g. Ansible, Jenkins, Chef) in any of the following technology tiers/products:
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Oracle Database
- Middleware (IBM WebSphere, JBoss)
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience of migrating solutions to the Azure cloud platform
- Candidate will provide expert level of automation solution support.
- Perform as primary Systems Administrator in a large enterprise environment.
- Perform Patch management tasks to include: maintaining current knowledge of available patches, deciding what patches are appropriate for particular systems, ensuring that patches are installed properly, testing systems after installation, and documenting all associated procedures
- Test new releases of products to ensure compatibility and minimize user impact.
- Recommend and implement system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system including installing, upgrading/patching, monitoring, problem resolution, and configuration management.
- Develop, document, and automate technical processes and procedures as needed.
- Adhere to strict Information Systems security guidelines in all cases.
- Must have at least 1 Azure certification (Administrator, Developer or Architect)
- Must have experience with one or more open source tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Yamal, Parker, etc.).
- Hands on experience with change automation and orchestration.
- Proficient in scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python, Bash, Ruby, etc.)
- Hand on experience with troubleshooting and diagnoses of hardware and software problems.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining computer hardware and software in a large-scale enterprise environment.