- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to the product pipeline.
- Create and manage the product plan for new tech integrations with the third-party vendors.
- Manage the current integrations with the third-party vendors for ongoing changes & requirements.
- Determine and define clear deliverables for the team members. Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring the team is actively working toward established product milestones.
- Hold daily scrum team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
- Ensure high test coverage and low post release issues through effective product planning.
- Prepare progress reports for senior management.
- Master's degree in Project Management or related technical field required
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacle
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a software project manager. The responsibilities of the software project manager include overseeing software projects from start to finish, managing and motivating software developers and other team members, giving customer presentations, and writing project proposals.
To be successful as a software project manager, you should have a good working knowledge of project estimation techniques and the ability to motivate team members. Ultimately, a top-notch software project manager should have good communication and decision-making skills.
- Discuss potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience managing software projects (web or mobile app).
- Must have experience with any project management tool such as zoho, jira, trello, asana etc
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
● Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and
ensuring technical feasibility
● Manage deliverables across tech integration, backend oncall activities, data oncall
● Ensure resource availability and allocation
● Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
● Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
● Report and escalate to management as needed
● Perform risk management to minimize project risks
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
● Must have 3-4 years of IT Services delivery/project management experience
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
● Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software
development and web technologies
● Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Touted as “Uber” for trucks, Trucknetic is a tech-first startup redefining the freight industry by creating a unique marketplace connecting shippers and carriers for the front and return loads using AI-ML, analytics, and associated technologies.
Trucknetic aims to play a crucial role in India's booming logistics sector and become the first platform in the world to provide any truck for any commodity from anywhere in the country.
As a Trucknetic Product Manager, you are expected to envision and build new products, product features, and offerings. On a day-to-day basis, a PM would work with stakeholders across the organization including Engineering, UX, User Research, Operations, Customer Experience, Category, and Finance teams - and build what is right for the business and the customer.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Internalize the business goals, understand the needs, conceptualize, design and deliver product solutions to solve business problems.
- Lead market and user research. Drive definition of execution against product go to market plan, including phasing and marketing.
- Drive cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment to deliver the business impact of the product
- Seek absolute truth. Ask for critical feedback. Collect data, analyze and draw insights to inform product direction and make better product decisions.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into the product development process.
- Drive innovation, and think of entirely new products and product features to deliver team and Trucknetic goals. This will require challenging the status quo, going deep into data, understanding the user, and thinking boldly.
- Own and drive execution on the product roadmap. Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences internal and external.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management, preferably in the Operations/Supply Chain domain.
- 3+ years of overall work experience in a relevant industry.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Deep understanding of consumer behavior which will support product delivery from conceptualization to implementation.
- Strong analytical skills, should be able to understand data and make decisions.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT IS ON OFFER
- Work with a young & passionate team to excel and make an impact.
- Work directly with the founder.
- Attractive ESOPS.
- A super passionate team with deep conviction which has stayed together during covid.
- Very high ownership role in a fast-paced environment.
- Great Culture -> No hierarchy/politics nonsense guaranteed!
- Job Title:- Project Engineer/Project Manager
- of days:- 5 days working hours.
- Timing:- 10 a.m to 6 p.m
- Notice Period:- 1 month
- Qualification:- B.E. ELECTRICAL (MOST PREFERABLE) OR B.E. MECHANICAL
- Experience:- MIN 2YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN GROUND MOUNTED AND ROOFTOP OR MIN 5mw OF EXPERIENCE.
- Having experience of solar project execution
- Site visit, material forecasting
- BOM preparation
- Solar plant drawing preparation
- Experience on AutoCAD for various drawing i.e. Plant layout, electrical SLD, earthing design, structure design planning.
- Project costing forecast, costing Estimation and cost evaluation of project as per market.
- Vendor management.
- Vendors follow-up.
- Vendors payment update and working follow-up.
- Readiness to visit any site and experienced enough to prepare the project planning.
- Responsible for on-site project issue.
We're looking for someone having 4-6 years of total work experience with strong managerial and leadership skills. The manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of web and mobile development projects, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Coordinate internal resources and customer team members for the flawless execution of projects.
- Lead the project scope definition and objectives ,involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation through appropriate forecasting.
- Keep your knowledge and the company’s products up to date with the latest web industry trends.
- Report problems and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Create learning opportunities for the team through training, conferences, hands-on training and mentorship in projects.
- Oversee recruitment of new team members when required.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers and reach out to potential customers for new business.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing requirements, financials and market strategies.
- Track & monitor project cost as per the budget.
- Must have project planning, project monitoring project management skills
- Must have Schedule Management, Project Budgeting, expense monitoring, Project reporting skills.
- Must have basic knowledge of Web, iOS and Android development technologies.
- Must have excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Must have Customer communication on Project status & reports.
- Must have strong leadership and team management qualities.
- Must have strong management and organizational skills.
- Must have good analytical and troubleshooting skills with end-users / customers.
- Must have competitive intelligence.
- Must have experience in using tools like JIRA etc.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be resourceful, innovative, self-motivated, and confident in high-stress situations.
- 8+ years of experience in Product Development especially in Healthcare Domain
- Technical project managers are tasked with managing projects with top-down oversight from inception to completion
- They must also develop project plans that meet client needs
- Decent Communication Skills and quick in understanding the tasks
- Coordinate with technical team members at all stages of the project
and qualified innovative entrepreneurs, and start-ups.
Designing & managing Incubation and Acceleration programs
Provide high-quality coaching and advisory support to entrepreneurs.
Good understanding of the social entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Qualify and evaluate applicants for creativity, innovation, acceleration and investment stage.
Manage the day- to- day interaction with the Incubatees
Provide support to entrepreneurs across ideation, acceleration, investment and scale-up stage.
Ensure tight management of milestones and progress of entrepreneurs and start-up companies;
Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy.
Provide continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in areas such as business
modeling, sales, and marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy, operations etc.
Be the switchboard for entrepreneurs to access relevant resources and connections
- Experienced in successfully delivering projects with an effort of at least 300 MM - 400 MM
- Delivering projects in Capital Market domain – either in implementation projects or in BAU support projects
- Strong grasp on project management methodologies: planning, work break down, estimation & tracking
- Knowledge on estimation techniques, risk management
- Development background on JEE based application
- Very good communication & presentation skill
- Managing different types of stakeholders
- Good leadership skill including conflict resolution and expectation management of project team