Rejolut emerging tech company incorporated in 2017 and an award-winning blockchain development company. We help clients to find the best possible solutions to business use-case using emerging technology that can help them to scale faster & build Innovative digital products for fast-moving companies using ML/AI, Blockchain, IoT, AR/VR, RPA.
Our dogma: We don’t make shit
We are on the mission to technically empower entrepreneurs all around the world.
To know more please visit our website - www.rejolut.com
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
- Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
- Able to come with the optimal solution for the business problem
- Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
- Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open-source code
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing native apps to Flutter.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of BLOC Patterns
- Strong knowledge & experience in Dart/ Flutter is mandatory.
- Strong attention to detail in UX & interactions.
- Strong experience with Flex CSS styling.
- Strong experience in SQLfLite & Firebase messaging is required.
- Experience in releasing Android and iOS App store
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Healthcare Insurance
- Employee Training & Development Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Flexible Working Hours/ Remote Work
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
We are a team that loves creativity and technology. We create products we are proud of. We fuse innovation with art to achieve Different, Intutive & Quality products.
Our Dogma: We don't make shit.
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale.
-We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology itself.
Why to join us
- We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
- Flat structure, no hierarchy
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem solving, and love latest tehnical innovations, there are very few better places
At Smartstaff we are building an ecosystem that is focused on making work better for the 100 million blue-collar workers working in India's Industrial hubs.
Smartstaff is a full stack blue collar workforce management platform designed for manufacturing companies.
The three key offerings of the business are:
- A mobile first HRMS platform that automates and digitises all aspects of workforce management for manufacturing plants starting with attendance capturing to payrolling.
- Staffing solutions for companies struggling with high attrition and high absenteeism. Smartstaff can improve manufacturing efficiency by helping companies employ an engaged and reliable contingent workforce.
- Worker benefits that cover use cases like advance salary, worker insurance, worker accommodation and more. These benefits can improve worker retention by ~30%.
Our team is made up of seasoned entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, driven sales professionals, creative marketers and persistent operations folks who have done this before and want to do it again. This time bigger…
What’s left to add?
What will you do?
As an Android Developer you will be responsible for developing mobile apps which sees thousands of daily active users on a real time platform. You will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products from scratch. You will be interfacing with the server side engineering team to scale out our apps across thousands of user
- The role will actively involve you to define and implement the product from scratch, own the entire development lifecycle.
- Work with fellow designers and developers in an iterative environment with short and impactful development cycles.
- Develop cutting edge functional modules that will be integrated across all our Android apps.
- Build proprietary SDKs to enable partnerships with other industry leaders.
- Brainstorm, contribute new ideas, conceive innovative strategies, and implement solutions to difficult problems
- Exploit the most advanced Android APIs and platform features to build innovative applications. Work closely with our backend team to interface with RESTful API services and get involved in design decisions.
- Work with the real time feedback from our users to derive the functional specification
- Make the product better Discoverable to deploy the Mobile solution.
What will enable you to do it?
- B.Tech/BE/MS/M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4+ years of experience in Android development.
- Experience in building applications that have been published on Playstore.
- Strong coding abilities and experience with Java, Android SDK, platform tools and optimization techniques.
- Experience heavily on high level and low level designing of products.
- Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable Architecture
- Strong Object Oriented (OO) design and development experience
- Experience interfacing with REST APIs.
- Proficient with Git (or equivalent).
- Experience with multi-threading, memory management, interactive application development paradigm under Android
- Material Design
Who should apply for this job?
- You. If you are someone who is looking for:
- Growth opportunities within an organization that’s blitzscaling
- Making an impact in the India substack by building an ecosystem for the blue-collar workforce community
- Driving user behaviour for qik-changing and ever-evolving problem statements
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
Desired Skills and Experience
Proficient with Swift, Objective C and Cocoa Touch.
Good knowledge in UI & Unit testing.
Good understanding and knowledge in OOPS concepts
Good knowledge in Protocol oriented programming
Good knowledge in SOLID Principles
Deep understanding of MVVM design pattern
Good Knowledge in RXswift Framework
Knowledge in Test Driven Development
Knowledge in continuous integration and continuous development
- Prototype new app and feature ideas and explore new technologies that are at the forefront of mobile technology
- Integrating back-end API's with front-end.
- Maintain android apps, listen to community and fix issues that arise
- Design and implement new features, create UI, debugging
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members
- Strong expertise in Java
- Experience with releasing, maintaining mobile code
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences
- Deep understanding of Android SDK
- Proficient understanding of code versioning
Job Title:- Senior Flutter Developer
Experience:- 3 to 5 years
We are looking for experienced Flutter developers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
- Meeting with development managers to discuss software projects.
- Conducting feasibility studies for upgraded software systems.
- Designing new software programs, websites, and applications.
- Assigning tasks to junior developers such as coding, testing, debugging, and analytics.
- Writing advanced programming code
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system
- Reviewing updated software systems
- Managing project timelines and tasks
- Writing development reports
- Creating technical documents for new software programs
- Training staff on software use
- Have 2+ years of experience with either iOS or Android development
- Knowledge of common mobile project architectures, their pros and cons depending on project size
- Being up to date with trends in mobile frameworks
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project environments
- Being a team player, ready to give and receive candid feedback
- Ability to keep code elegant and clear.
- Ability to execute the project independently.
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS.....!!!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 8+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Proficient in Kotlin
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Strong knowledge in Push Notifications
- Analytical, Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills.
Position Vacant Details:
POSITION NAME : Android Application Developer
EXPERIENCE : 1 - 3 Years
- Android Studio
- API Integration
- JAVA, XML & JSON web services
- Android SDK
- Core Java
- SDLC Lifecycle
Job type: Full time.
Role type: Technical.
Functional Area: Mobile App development specializing in CRM and Sales Force Automation IT solutions.
About the role:
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications built for iOS
running on iPhones & iPads. Primary focus will be the development of applications and their integration with backend services. This developer(s) will work with our team of engineers to design and build the next generation of our
mobile offerings. In addition, the developer will need to pay special attention to the application’s compatibility with
multiple versions of Apple’s OS and device types.
You will be responsible for -
● Should be able to design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift, Objective-C and
Cocoa Touch Code.
● Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Text, Cocoa
● Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
● Needs to be experienced in Storyboard and Playground
● Should have strong UI development skills (complex views, trees, animations, rendering) and strong knowledge of
the UI kit, design principles, interface guidelines, patterns, and best practices
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement features
● Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
● Experience consuming and/or designing REST APIs and knowledge on integrating with external data sources.
● Strong skills in the area of JSON parsing as well as XML for fetching data into the application.
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
● Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
● Unit-test code for robustness, including use cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Identify and correct bottlenecks, work on bug fixing and improving application performance
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
● Strong knowledge of different versions of iOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Good communication skills and the ability to think out of the box to achieve the defined business logic with
minimal impact and revisions.
Qualification & Experience:
● Any Engineering Graduate or Post Graduate.
● BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent (BE Preferred)
● 3 Years of Professional Experience.
Great to have’s: Must have skills or competencies.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment as in a competitive landscape new data keeps
flowing in rapidly and the world is constantly changing
What we offer you?
● An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
● Getting to work with our clients and be part of the next level evolution.
About Andesoft Consulting:
Andesoft is a boutique interactive services shop strategically combining business analytics and design. The primary
domain expertise covers, Web architecture, CMS and CRM technologies
Market and business analytics to achieve better market segmentation and campaign management
Custom off-line and on-line interactive applications
The 3 major business verticals we specialize in are Health Care, Financial Services, and Public and Non-profit
Company Profile: http://www.andesoftconsulting.com
Looking for a change in your career?
We are looking for someone to be part of our early-stage product development team and have to manage both maintenance and enhancement projects
● Our team mainly focused on providing the best user experience to customers.
● You should be a facilitator and also coordinate with cross-functional teams to get
● You should follow the development techniques and a deep understanding of
systems engineering, build and release management principles including
continuous integration and continuous delivery
To be a Mobile App developer, should be passionate about user interface design
and have skills in Native Android
● Experience with integration of libraries like Room, RetroFit, Glide, etc.,
● Should have better designing skills
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
● Should have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Ability to think out of
the box and be innovative.
Furniture Magik - Android Developer JD
● Passion to explore and keep enhancing your skills.
● If you have already developed apps available on the play store is highly appreciated
We have an opening for IOS Developer in our company. Please find the job description for the same.
Tech Stack :
SWIFT, CORE DATA, CORE ANIMATION, CFNETWORK, UIKIT, MVVM, MVC FRAMEWORK.
- Design, Develop and Deploy advanced applications for the IOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- 2+ years of experience in iOS & hands-on exp in Swift.
- This position requires creative ability, detail-orientation, quick problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven software development experience and IOS skills development.
- Proven working experience in IOS app development and Have published at least one original IOS app.
- Experience with Agile development methodology (preferably Scrum), continuous integration and tools (GIT, JIRA etc.)
- Strong Experience with Swift, Cocoa Touch, iOS, and iPhone/iPad applications.
- Proficiency in iOS application development using swift.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, CFNetwork, UIKit etc.
- In-depth Understanding of Apples recommended design principles, interface guidelines.
- Must know about MVVM, also have experience in MVC Architecture.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures.Hands-on experience of development of iOS native app.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notification.
- Must have experience with performance and memory tuning of complex Apps.
- Must have designed custom UIs apart from what Apple provides.
- UI development with Interface Builder and Code.
- Understanding of startup culture.
- Good team player, Quick learner.