Job Description :
We are looking for Technical Mgr for our Unity team. Pls read the detailed JD below :
Skillset: Unity 2d & 3d development with C++ or C#.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage- a team of Unity resources through effective planning, mentoring & coaching.
- Should be strong in Technical Development & People Management.
- Must be hands-on & have experience in doing design & code reviews and handling the live server
- Ready to learn new technologies (e.g. Unreal) within the organization to grow existing operations, business & team.
- Help in setting up the processes for resource planning, forecasting and resource deployment as per the business requirement.
- People Leadership
- Recruit, motivate, mentor, train and lead the best automation talent.
- Multitasking and problem-solving abilities, context switching and & out of box thinking abilities.
- Support the professional goals and development opportunities for his/her team and review each team member & their progress.
- Create a culture of innovation and teamwork.
Why work with us?
When you join us, you become part of a fast-growing team that allows you to build your career with professionals who are committed to including, developing, and engaging people from a wide variety of backgrounds and who care as much about excellence as you do.
The unique experience that you will be getting here includes :
- An ideal mix of the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up with maturity and stability that comes with years of experience in striving for success.
- Well Funded by Sequoia. High growth & profitability, year on year.
- Diverse, where people from all academic backgrounds and experience can find their place - from fresh graduates to the most experienced.
- Great work-life balance.
- Made up of people passionate about learning, creating, and innovating, always striving to find a better way of doing things. Our people are our main asset.
- Our word class Tech Stack makes us pioneers in the engineering front & you will get a chance to directly work with the senior leadership.
About Octro :
Octro is a new-age platform that aims to create leisure options for the world at large. Octro's vision is to keep creating moments of joy in human life while creating the best and most scalable leisure options. Headquartered in India, and funded by Sequoia, Octro is the largest and fastest-growing global mobile gaming company with leadership in Card, Casino & Casual games across the portfolio. Some 200M+ players have played these games 150B+ times. For the last few years, games in our portfolio have ranked consistently in India's top 10 on AppAnnie/SensorTower for Player Revenue.
Octro was founded by serial entrepreneur Saurabh Agarwal, who sold his first venture to Intellisync/Nokia. He did his MS at Stanford University.
For details, pls visit: www.octro.com
About Octro Inc
Octro is one of the biggest and fastest growing mobile gaming companies in India founded by Mr. Saurabh Agarwal, a Stanford Alumnus, in 2007.
At Octro Inc, we reimagine games that have been played for generations on mobile platforms. We are a technology organization at heart and take pride in the platforms we create.
We are a venture backed startup with a successful track record of developing and launching innovative and creative mobile / social games targeting Indian players.
Octro was funded by Sequoia in 2014 and has more than 20+ successfully running games including top grossing casino games like Indian Rummy, Teen Patti etc. Octro has more than 80 million + download and 10 million + active users every week. It has offices in Noida and Chandigarh.
A game brand that has captivated and continues to engage millions of players (2 Million + daily active users). The technology platform we have created enables awesome gaming experience for users. Our games scale to massive numbers of online users with great performance.
Our games can be played with your friends and compete with virtual currency.
Our games are amongst the ten top apps earning the most revenues on both Android and Apple's iOS store in India.
Zuru Tech is redefining construction, under the belief that the future of housing is about robotizing the edification of buildings. Today Zuru Tech is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of worldwide full digital housing construction.
We are developing a Structural Analysis Software and BIM (Building Information Modeling) Application which will simulate and design buildings to withstand earthquakes, wind, live loads and we have no shortage of interesting challenges that require innovative solutions and strong leadership to accomplish.
We are looking for talented, creative and driven software engineers with a proven track record in solving difficult technical and soft-skill problems.
• Develop high-fidelity C++ multithreaded simulation software.
• Develop BIM software with UX in Unreal Engine.
• Design, code and debug UI interfaces/architectures.
• Work with structural engineers to develop new features and improve user experiences.
• Develop prototypes to prove out key design concepts and quantify technical constraints.
• Provide strong technical leadership with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mathematics, or similar technical discipline.
• Good hands-on programming experience in C++
• Professional experience in programming GUI desktop applications in C++ (eg. Qt, wxWidgets, UMG).
• Good knowledge in OOPS, Data Structure, Multithreading, State Machine, Design Patterns.
• Strong skills in debugging, performance optimization, unit testing and version control in Git.
• Proficient knowledge in Physics and Mathematics (Coordinate geometry).
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Work experience with 3D game-engines (Unreal Engine, Unity) in C++ is preferred.
• Work experience with 3D CAD/BIM/FEA or 3D simulation apps in C++ is preferred.
Job Title - Lead Software Engineer
Reports Into - Lead Software Engineer(UK)
Location - Hybrid / Bangalore
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
On site gym - take care of yourself
Relocation support - available
Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As the Tools lead (2nd Lead) you’ll be helping to lead the Tools and Core Tech team, you will have a highly motivated team of programmers that are driven by clean code, automation and get a kick out of finding ways to improve efficiency and the lives of others (by writing great tools).
You will be the gatekeeper to the company’s Core code and make sure the basis for all our games is stable, quick and easy to use and versatile to allow us to keep pushing how creative our games can be.
Your Team Mates
The curious-minded Tools team power our Kwalee games with the tools we need to make chart-topping games. They always find a way to make what we can’t do possible. They’re always up for learning new APIs and technologies to make our gamedev efforts more convenient.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
Alongside our Tools Lead (1st Lead) you’ll be managing dedicated teams each with their own objectives and challenges
Always on the lookout for new technologies that might benefit the business
Using C# and Unity as the main technologies in your day to day work.
Designing and writing high quality and reliable code
Writing Core Systems used by all games
Working with scripting languages
Working closely with third party SDKs
Solving any challenges that might appear on the way.
Contributing towards ideas for tools and helping to grow the department.
Your Hard Skills
At least 4 years of experience in development with C# or C++.
Experience with Unity.
Unity Editor Tools experience would be a plus.
Experience with scripting languages
Android / iOS experience would be a plus.
Excellent communication skills.
An avid interest in either console or mobile games, preferably both.
Good architecture knowledge
Able to lead a team and provide technical direction
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstancesm, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
We are a hypercasual game studio based out of India with 3 published titles over last 2 years. We have generated 60MN+ downloads WW with 2M$+ in revenue in this short span of time. We are a tech first company who are trying to disrupt the hyper casual industry with tech-backwards, data-driven approach towards game development. We are foraying into hyper-hybrid casual space. Currently, as a part of this expansion, we are on lookout of rockstar unity 3D game developers to build the core team.
These are the few reasons to consider joining us -
1. A unique opportunity to be part of the core team of a game dev startup.
2. Opportunity to innovate in multiple genre.
3. We have strong tech mettle with vast software industry experience.
4. A very competitive compensation :)
(A quick introduction on myself - I have over 12+ years of experience in software industry. I exited as a Principal Engineer from amazon(.)com to bootstrap and scale Deven Studio into bigger heights.)
Co-Founder, Deven Studio
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/MCA with 70% aggregate and passed out in 2020 /2021
Salary : Rs. 2.4LPA starting revised half yearly based on performance.
Skills : Programming with C++/JAVA/SWIFT/Angular/QA (Anyone)
Job Location : Marathahalli, Bangalore
SAP B1 Developer
- Degree or comparable in the computer science area Experience with ERP systems, ideally SAP.
- Experience with object-oriented development in Java and/ or C# and/ or Vb.net.
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP).
- Database Application Knowledge (SQL)
- Knowledge in handling of data formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience with version control systems (GIT, TFVC)
At Dolat, code is our business, so naturally, the Core Engineering and Systems team is at the center of what we do. Our community of developers has designed and continues to enhance one of the fastest
trading platforms using the latest tools and technologies. As a Software Developer, you’ll draw upon your computer science, mathematical, and analytical abilities to develop complex and nimble code used to grow our business and increase the efficiency of the global financial markets.
Your responsibilities may include any of the following, which will require you to exercise discretion and independent judgment:
• Augmenting, improving, redesigning, and/or re-implementing Dolat's low-latency/highthroughput production trading environment, which collects data from and disseminates
orders to exchanges around the world
• Optimizing this platform by using network and systems programming, as well as other advanced techniques
• Developing systems that provide easy access to historical market data and trading simulations
• Building risk-management and performance-tracking tools
• Shaping the future of Dolat through regular interviewing and infrequent campus recruiting trips
• Implementing domain-optimized data structures
• Learn and internalize the theories behind current trading system
• Participate in the design, architecture and implementation of automated trading systems
• Take ownership of system from design through implementation
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle one or more projects independently
- Work closely in small teams and will be delivering quality outputs in a low supervision and high possession environment.
- Produce high quality and engaging experiences within agreed time- frames. Work closely with the other developers, designers, artists and QA to develop features for all aspects of the experience including UI, animation, audio, physics and rendering.
- Share ideas and solutions for improving functionality.
- Test the code for robustness, usability and desired functionality.
- Work on bugs and improve application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Unity, unity 3d, C#, Unity Developer, Augmented reality, Virtual Reality, Software Development
Who We Are
Getir is a technology company, a pioneer of the online ultra-fast grocery delivery service business, that has transformed the way in which millions of people across the world consume groceries. We believe in a world where getting everything you need, when you need it, sustainably, is the new normal.
Getir is growing incredibly fast in Europe, but we want to grow globally. From London to Tokyo, Sao Paulo to New York, our global ambitions can only be accomplished with exceptional technology.
If you've got the experience and the ambition to be a Database Administrator (Postgres) at Getir and a founding part of our technology hub in Bangalore, please apply.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with engineering and other teams to build & maintain our database requirements and answer big data questions
- Use your past DBA experience and industry wide best practices to scale and optimize the database services.
- Regularly conduct database health monitoring and diagnostics
- Create processes to ensure data integrity and identify potential data errors.
- Document and update procedures and processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems as they arise
What we look for in you:
- You have A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, or another related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Database Administrator
- Proficiency administering PostgreSQL
- Extensive experience performing general troubleshooting database maintenance activities including backup and recovery, capacity planning, and managing user accounts.
- Experience in identifying and documenting risk areas and mitigation strategies for process and procedure activities.
- Experience in managing schemas, indexing, objects, and partitioning the tables.
- Experience in managing system configurations.
- Experience creating data design models, database architecture, and data repository design.
- Strong understanding of SQL tuning and optimization of query plans.
- Linux shell scripting skills and experience with production Linux environments
- Experience working with software engineers in a highly technical environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge administering MongoDB (Good to have)
- Knowledge administering Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL & Redshift. (Good to have)