About Ace Data Devices Ltd.
Job Profile - We are in search of a smart and highly motivated project manager with 5+ years of experience in the IT industry, who can effectively coordinate our internal resources and the third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field, with at least 2 years of experience in project management and related areas.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Proficiency in project management tools and methodologies.
- Ability to delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end.
- Resource management skills and ability to handle complex / sensitive issues
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
- Awareness about the latest technologies for product development and execution.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage project work in alignment with the Statement of Work (SOW) obligations and ensure accurate team reporting.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan with proper cost and time estimates.
- Ensure that all projects/releases are delivered on-time within the scope to attain customer satisfaction.
- Meet with client teams and gather requirements, conduct regular team meetings and track project progress.
- Ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases.
- Build and structure project teams to ensure maximum performance.
Touted as “Uber” for trucks, Trucknetic is a tech-first startup redefining the freight industry by creating a unique marketplace connecting shippers and carriers for the front and return loads using AI-ML, analytics, and associated technologies.
Trucknetic aims to play a crucial role in India's booming logistics sector and become the first platform in the world to provide any truck for any commodity from anywhere in the country.
As a Trucknetic Product Manager, you are expected to envision and build new products, product features, and offerings. On a day-to-day basis, a PM would work with stakeholders across the organization including Engineering, UX, User Research, Operations, Customer Experience, Category, and Finance teams - and build what is right for the business and the customer.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Internalize the business goals, understand the needs, conceptualize, design and deliver product solutions to solve business problems.
- Lead market and user research. Drive definition of execution against product go to market plan, including phasing and marketing.
- Drive cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment to deliver the business impact of the product
- Seek absolute truth. Ask for critical feedback. Collect data, analyze and draw insights to inform product direction and make better product decisions.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into the product development process.
- Drive innovation, and think of entirely new products and product features to deliver team and Trucknetic goals. This will require challenging the status quo, going deep into data, understanding the user, and thinking boldly.
- Own and drive execution on the product roadmap. Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences internal and external.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management, preferably in the Operations/Supply Chain domain.
- 3+ years of overall work experience in a relevant industry.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Deep understanding of consumer behavior which will support product delivery from conceptualization to implementation.
- Strong analytical skills, should be able to understand data and make decisions.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT IS ON OFFER
- Work with a young & passionate team to excel and make an impact.
- Work directly with the founder.
- Attractive ESOPS.
- A super passionate team with deep conviction which has stayed together during covid.
- Very high ownership role in a fast-paced environment.
- Great Culture -> No hierarchy/politics nonsense guaranteed!
What we're looking for:
We are looking for an experienced technical project manager who is expected to work with various stakeholders to provide status updates as needed, mitigate project risks, anticipate bottlenecks, quantify the impact of making tradeoffs, and balance business needs against technical constraints.
As part of the Searce Cloud and Software engineering Technical Project Management team, you will work closely with the Engineering teams, Cloud Architects and Delivery Managers, and a broad range of cross-functional teams to develop and manage the execution of best practices. We will rely on your knowledge, expertise, and previous experience as a Technical Project Manager so that you can take an active role in working with the Cloud Engineering team through various stages of the project lifecycle, alignment of processes between Architecture, Service delivery management, definition and execution of new projects related to Cloud service delivery, cost management, compliance to name a few.
- Develop, maintain and scale effective Technical Project Management capability within Software / Cloud Engineering ensuring Searce meets and exceeds Availability, Performance, Security, Compliance and Cost goals in cloud service delivery
- End to end management of cloud and data projects from enterprise customers across the globe
- Work with all key cross-functional teams including Sales, Cloud Engineering, Software engineering and business teams to convey the technical vision for Searce digital growth and contribute to the alignment of programs, projects, and processes within Searce
- Assist software engineering and solutions engineering teams in project design and execution plans that meet or exceed defined customer requirements; assesses technology and execution risks and collaborates with stakeholders on decisions/strategy to achieve business goals
- Work with key stakeholders & management on process issues to address deficiencies impacting organization effectiveness
- Work with the project, program stakeholders to fully scope requirements
- Manage dependencies across multiple teams and initiatives
- Report progress and associated metrics
- Drive risks to mitigation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field is preferred, with a minimum of 3+ years of directly related work experience in both small and large companies with 2+ years of technical project management
- Great track record of technical project management and experience in technical specialties, methodologies, and processes
- Proven leadership in identifying and influencing the business to employ specific technologies and best‐in‐class processes; experience in Agile methodologies required
- Have a technical understanding of the challenges and issues of complex, large‐scale cloud and data migration projects
- Experience with and proven success evaluating business requirements, identifying trends, and working to build processes/best practices around project delivery
- Working knowledge of Cloud – AWS and GCP and Node, React, Python, Django.
- ITIL V3 Foundation and PMP Certification (Not Mandatory)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Acts as a leader who coaches and supports Agile teams assigned to mainly Business as Usual (BAU) work and to a lesser degree, important department initiatives and applicable portions of corporate projects and initiatives.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to the product pipeline.
- Create and manage the product plan for new tech integrations with the third-party vendors.
- Manage the current integrations with the third-party vendors for ongoing changes & requirements.
- Determine and define clear deliverables for the team members. Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring the team is actively working toward established product milestones.
- Hold daily scrum team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
- Ensure high test coverage and low post release issues through effective product planning.
- Prepare progress reports for senior management.
- Master's degree in Project Management or related technical field required
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacle
- Contributing to design and planning of Physical infrastructure
- Performing installation of applications.
- Providing Application Operations
- Performing day-to-day Application administrations tasks
- Providing support for the transition of applications in operations
- Performing monitoring of the IT infrastructure services /application
- Contributing to onboarding of Supported Applications onto Monitoring Platform · Performing batch management & scheduling
- Operations of Application Platforms and applications
- Provision of a Provider System Responsible as a Point of contact for the Application Owner for all Operational topics.
- Operations Management
- Continuity Critical Applications across Production Lines
- Detailed project planning by participating in System Design of Applications
- Consulting for Technical Architecture on application design for the operating environment and plant ecosystem
- Design security concepts, monitoring checks, interfacing requirements, etc.
- Proposals in Definition & Provision of Tools, Performance Management, Application Robustness, Alerting, and Configuration · Perform application tests with business partners or application owners
- Providing Application Operations, Change Management, Problem Management
- Providing support for the transition of applications in operations
- Provide on-site leadership for the project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings.
- Monitor staff performance and complete performance reviews.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Project Manager
We are a fractional investment platform that helps you own a piece of high-end commercial properties across India. For as little as Rs. 25 lakhs, you can invest in a stable and lucrative asset class that was previously only available to the ultra-rich
To achieve our very ambitious goals we need a senior product manager who can help Strata elevate to a completely new level and also grow into the role of a Product Head.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
Job Description :
- This role is responsible for Implementation, one of the most critical phases in a client's life cycle.
- We are looking for an experienced and driven Director, Implementation who is responsible for applying expert knowledge of implementation and large project processes while providing strategic direction to minimize time to first value for all customers.
- As the Director, Implementation, you will manage a growing team and develop processes and procedures for enterprise implementations.
- Take proactive ownership of regional implementation health.
- Create scalable processes and definitive scope around implementation services
- Implement systematic processes for tracking and reporting on the implementation status
- Maintain a highly skilled team of Implementation Managers and manage team allocation to maximize resources and output
- Direct the activities of the implementation team to meet client needs and create successful partnerships
- Lead team to complete process analysis, design/redesign of multiple workflows and processes to ensure that they are customer-focused, consistent, effective and efficient and in compliance with company standards
- Develops and manages all deliverables needed for effective implementation to include but not limited to: detailed project plan/timeline, action log, meeting notes, process/procedures and forms documentation, etc.
- Own execution of the roll-out within the allotted implementation timeframe
- Full ownership and accountability of customer satisfaction and on-time delivery throughout the Implementation phase
- Provide support to Account Executives & Sales Engineers during the Sales cycle
- Ability to speak knowledgeably on all technical integration options available within an implementation
- Facilitate hand-off from Sales to Implementation
- Connect regularly with all team members and provide strategic guidance, feedback on performance, and remediate as needed
- Monitor the progress of each account at a deeper level
- Ensure all metrics are accurate and up-to-date
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Understand and manage escalations efficiently and appropriately
- The first point of contact for all inquiries on project status from executive leadership
- Recognize risks and puts remediation plans in place, interfaces directly with clients escalates to exec level when needed
- Partner with global teams on solutions, process enforcement, and overall regional health
- 15-18 years of experience working with global enterprise customers in software implementation or Project Management type role at a SaaS company
- 7-10 years experience in a supervisory or managerial role; People leadership of direct and indirect reports
- Bachelor's degree;
- Previous experience as a Manager, Implementation for enterprise software
- Proven track record of successful implementation with enterprise clients
- Highly developed project management skills
- Ability to influence and guide clients through complex implementations
- Strong leadership skills; ability to lead a group of diverse individuals in a high-performance team
- Demonstrated presentation and client-facing skills
- Superior presentation skills; experience with presenting to C-level Executives
- Experience in client services/operational roles and ability to effectively counsel clients and internal business partners
- Analytical skills to determine root causes and develop solutions
- Understanding of sales, marketing, client relations roles, and their interdependence
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing the technical environment
- Self-starter seeks out challenges