A minimum of 8-10 years of hands-on IT experience, developing at least more than two full life-cycle project using public Cloud technologies such as SOA Suite, OCI, AWS, GCP, Azure etc.
At least 5 years of experience in Java/J2EE with Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Angular, MongoDB & SOA Suite 12C. Willing to learn new technologies .
NodeJS/Angular/Java/J2EE web application development
Agile development concepts
REST, JSON, and distributed application development
Unit testing frameworks and approaches to coding
Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and possesses knowledge in a specific business area.
Strong written and communications skills are a must. Must be able to document, present, and articulate designs and technical decisions in front of teams and key business design makers.
Developer loves to write code, build products and see your creations used by customers around the world.
Excellent experience in XML technologies XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath and Web Services SOAP, WSDL
Knowledge in functional and technical aspects of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
Front-end frameworks (React, Angular, JS, REST)
General Cloud or Oracle Cloud Infrastructure knowledge
Oracle Integration cloud experience
The cloud migration experience is a plus
Competitive knowledge will be a plus.
Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java/Node/SOA/Mulesoft code
To develop integration solutions using Oracle SOA Suite 12c and Oracle Integration Cloud.
To Support SIT, UAT, Go-Live, Hyper care
To Support and resolve L3 level issues
Drive initial testing phase and quality assurance process.
Log their hours correctly in the System so that they can be billed to the Customers accordingly.
Deliver high-quality, fully tested, and fault-proof Customer Integration Developments, as per the Technical Mapping Specifications.
Ensure implementation of optimized, reusable (where possible) deliverables that cater to customer needs and cause the least impact to the existing Customer Integration landscape.
Extensive know-how on the relevant Customer Integration IT Products, Integration patterns, protocols, and tools.
Testing bench skills
Deployment process awareness in full Software Development Lifecycle
To deliver quality Integration Solutions on time.
To hand over the Integration Solution to support teams with quality documentation.
To provide good support as L3 Support.
To be able to handle multiple projects at a time.
About Gaea Global Technologies
• Set-up Architecture Principles, Standards & Guidelines, Reference Architecture for the
• Custodian of Enterprise Architecture - Technical and Information
• Define Technical strategy and direction based on Industry and Technology trends
1) Research and assessment of new technology and new approaches for potential use
within the Enterprise
2) Undertake POC to validate benefits and approach
3) Mentor and Guide the application teams on the new approaches / trends
• Chair the Change Advisory Boards - review the approaches for key programs / projects
• Maintain Architecture and design integrity across the application landscape
• Standardization of the solution across multiple programs
1) Review changes
2) Approve exceptions
• Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery
• Identification and promotion of reuse opportunities across multiple programs
• Manage technical debt for applications and define roadmap for the application
• Review Specific applications / programs as per the defined Enterprise Standards and
• Review and Mentor Solutions Architects / Module Leads
Desired Skills Set:
• A Bachelor's degree / Master degree in Information Technology or related field.
• 10-12 years of Demonstrated knowledge.
• Experience in system architecture with Togaf or Jachman framework
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals (such as data structures, algorithms, architecture,
Object oriented analysis and design).
• Skills and experience of creating, developing and delivering highly-available multi-tenant
responsive enterprise software solutions in the cloud.
• Proficiency in backend languages like C, C++, Node Js
• Proficiency in frontend frameworks like HTML5 / Angular Js/ React Js
• Should have worked with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, and has ability to write
well-structured user stories and participate in agile ceremonies using Jira as the agile tool.
• Excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good leadership and motivational skills.
• Experience in modeling and graphic representations.
Dynamic technical leader who can lead a cutting-edge product development team that is tasked with building world class business applications. This role reports to the CTO and will be responsible for engineering one of the key products lines of SmartDocs.
- Manage the end-to-end engineering process to ensure the product releases are released successfully as per the published product roadmap
- Coordinate requirements prioritization and product managers
- Release products with proper quality
- Coordinate code reviews and ensure proper development guidelines are adhered to
- Coordinate QA testing with QA teams
- Coordinate proper documentation is released
- Coordinate with DevOps engineers to maintain proper development landscape
- Nurture and expand the dynamic development team that is nimble and can meet the requirements of the product managers
Key experience and required skills:
- At least 2 years' experience managing successful development teams building modern web applications in the role of “Developer Manager” or Engineering Manager” or higher
- Experience as a senior Java developer for at least 2 years with full hands-on development experience
- Excellent understanding of modern web application architectures and architecture patterns
- Expertise in Agile and agile-type processes
- Experience being part of SaaS product development is a definite plus
- Significant experience in management reporting and communication to executive leadership teams
The ideal candidate would have been part of one or more startups that delivered modern web applications, preferably SaaS products in enterprise space. The ideal candidate will be a proper mix of management skills and technical prowess.
What we offer
SmartDocs is a modern progressive product company with the mission of delivering awesome Procure to Pay platform to medium and large enterprises to optimize and streamline business processes. We offer:
- Awesome workplace
- Cool benefits
- Cutting tech stack
- Socially Impactful products
- Multiple learning opportunities
What we expect
We are looking for a dynamic leader with the following key traits
- Team player
- Awesome communication skills
Key Responsibility Areas:
WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a fintech platform backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry. We are creating engaging wealth experiences to better financial lives through AI and investment intelligence powered personalisation. We are working to change the world of wealth in ways that personalisation has changed the world of movies, music and more but with the added responsibility of delivering better wealth outcomes.
We use design and behavioural thinking to enable engaging experiences through software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
In a world where every individual is unique, we match them to financial advice and investments with a recognition of their distinct needs and goals across our investment marketplace and our advice and planning divisions.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision, and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Team Win. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each by other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
As part of TIFIN’s Technology division, you’ll be in charge of the Engineering, Architecture and tech delivery for one our products. Working directly with the executive team across Product, Design and Technology, you’ll have the opportunity to craft the future of cutting edge Financial Products using the very latest technology.
We are seeking a world-class Technology leader who can provide executive leadership for the Division’s Engineering organisation, building personalisation capabilities for financial advisors with an emphasis on integration capabilities. The VP will play a critical role in the growth of the Division and will be an integral member of the Executive team. This leader must have the market savvy and technical acumen to effectively partner both internally and externally, driving both strategy and execution, to ensure success as the preeminent AI-powered, personalisation toolbox for RIA’s.
- Reports to TIFIN India’s CTO
- Lead Project management of technology projects
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather & understand the functional requirement
- Develop / implement software code, conduct thorough end-to-end system testing, deploy code to production, and provide post go-live support.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 10+ years of experience in software
- Proficient in Python, Django, Node JS, ReactJS, Pandas, GitHub/GitLab and Jira
- Understanding of React JS and other MERN stack technologies is essential
- Ability to lead, design and implement backend services
- Ability to grow and lead technology teams and drive best practices and coding standards.
- Experience with working on scalable interactive web applications
- Infrastructure knowledge including AWS, GCP, etc.
- Clear understanding of software design constructs and their implementation.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of attention to detail, accountability, pride in delivering high quality work and willingness to learn.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with hands-on experience and startup mindset.
- An understanding of or exposure to financial capital markets, various financial instruments (such as stocks, ETFs, Mutual Funds, etc.), and financial tools (such as Factset, Reuters, etc.) would be beneficial
- Ability to own the user experience for the customer, and work across the stack from database schema, designing APIs
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Competitive and commensurate to experience + discretionary annual bonus + ESOPs
About the Tifin Group: The Tifin group is a platform that combines expertise in finance, technology, entrepreneurship and investing to start and help build a portfolio of brands and companies in areas of investments, wealth management and asset management.
TIFIN companies are centered around the user and emphasize design innovation to build operating systems. We focus on simplifying and democratizing financial science to make it more holistic and integral to users’ lives
Rakuten, Inc. is one of the world’s leading Internet service companies, providing a variety of consumer and business-focused services including e-commerce, travel, banking, securities, credit card, e-money, portal & media, online marketing and professional sports. Rakuten is expanding globally and currently has operations throughout Asia, Western Europe, and the Americas. Founded in 1997, Rakuten is headquartered in Tokyo, with over 20,000 employees worldwide.
For more information, visit http://global.rakuten.com/corp/about/.
If you are:
A leader with vision, loves pushing boundaries, questioning status-quo and thrives on challenging problems.
Passionate technologist, not afraid of scale, complexity and breadth
Loves to create a high-performance culture that exceeds expectations, deliver value and create impact
Detailed oriented individual, who understands nuances of technologies choices and drives best fit solutions.
We’d like to meet you! Expertise:
Expert in Distributed Systems and Cloud technologies
12+ years’ experience, with at least 2-3 years as Engineering Manager / Lead
Hands-on with Java ecosystem, web services architecture, design patterns and frameworks
Experience working with caches, app servers, web containers
Understanding of datastores, Oracle exadata / no sql based
Experience with git or likes
Good understanding of development practices and tools, devops, release engineering and infrastructure management
Experience working on API based SaaS products
Experience with SRE, operational architectures, observability aspects
Deep understanding of Reliability, Availability and Scalability
Hands on experience with complex project management, agile based preferred
Comfortable working with a distributed team
Scoping, planning, and technical architecture reviews
Grow and manage the skills, talent in the organization.
Mentor and lead team(s)
Responsible for day-to-day management of Services development team
Partner with Product Management, Architecture, Operations, and other delivery teams to ensure effective launch and delivery of projects
Drive automated solutions that enable better efficiency and process improvement
- You will help hire, train, mentor and lead a team of highly capable engineers. You will also help in the development of the company's scalable microservices platform and geospatially-aware applications across multiple industries and form-factors.
- In this role, you must be able to multitask, quickly adapt to new development environments, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult and complex problems.
- You take pride and ownership in your work as well as the overall contributions of your team. You must also have the ability to take a system-wide understanding, recognize the use of system components and disparate technologies and be able to diagnose and debug components across an entire system.
- Your ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal) is key, as is being a self-starter.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Build, train, mentor and lead a cross-functional agile team
- Help design, architect and develop advanced software solutions supporting multiple projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with product owners and/or the business on requirements definition, development of functional specifications, and design
- Collaborate on or lead the development of technical design and specifications as required
- Establish and lead best practices in software engineering
- Mentor and grow new employees on your team
Skills & Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years as an engineering lead or manager
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS) and containerization
- Experience with a microservices architecture
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
- Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability and performance
- Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high-quality code
Position : Senior Technology Lead
Experience Range : 6 Years -9 Years
Salary Range : As per Market
Equity : No Equity
Location : Remote
We are searching for a dynamic “Senior Technology Lead “ to join our company. As a technical lead, you will oversee the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyse briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
Expertise : Your experience across the years in the Roles you have played.
- At least 6 years of working experience in Laravel, Code Igniter ,Slim Framework.
- Solid PHP basic and OOPs concepts, PHP higher version
- Strong MySQL database knowledge. Knowledge of Clustering, Replication, Stored Procedures, DBMS - added advantage
- Hand- on experience of Server technologies[AWS] like setup S3,EC2,load balancers, code deployment and scaling, DNS Management, Database Management, Payment Gateway Integration
- Understanding of Multi-tier architecture of the application
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git, SVN.
- Knowledge of React.JS will be an added advantage.
- Experience in developing and consuming web services like REST, SOAP, XML
- Proficient on API documentation tools/framework such as Postman, Swagger.
- Team Leader, Team Management.
- Development experience as per SOLID principles.
- Experience in Client Communication.
- Managing a team of 12 + Engineers , Front-end and Back-end engineers.
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
● Mentor and lead more junior developers.
● Take responsibility for the quality of the code produced by you and the team.
● Operate across our evolving technology stack - Java, React, SQL, and more.
● Take responsibility for all aspects of software engineering, from design to implementation, QA, and maintenance.
● Touch code at every level – from the UI, through backend microservices and down to the database.
● Collaborate closely with Product, Data Engineering, Machine Learning, Analytics as well as other functional teams to define feature specifications and develop high-quality deliverables for our customers.
● Work alongside other engineering groups located around the world (US, Canada, UK, etc.).
- Drive innovation and manage product development teams within a fast paced, agile environment
- Cultivate an environment of continuous engineering improvement through mentoring, feedback, and metrics
- Recruit IT professionals with business and industry experience, and develop, reward and energize a competent, effective team within the technology organization.
- Lead software development teams, obtaining necessary resources, acting as an escalation point and removing impediments to achieve goals and objectives
- Engage in hands-on design and ensure alignment of strategy, architecture, tools/methods with software engineers and architects to execute product road-maps
- Collaborate with a wide variety to stakeholders within business and technology teams to drive change required to execute product road-maps
- Enable integrated teams to deliver technology solutions in support of key product initiatives by working closely with product managers, technical project managers, architects, engineers, and quality assurance