About Tenmiles Technologies
Experience: 3-6 years
· Providing technical advice and troubleshooting for end users
· Experience in Enterprise Apple support like ABM, VPP,ACE and MDM
· Excellent OSX desktop and server support skills
· Experiencing supporting OS X desktop and server across a range of versions
· Strong experience with using and administrating JAMF
· Package Deployment, Image upgrade. Security patches &DEP
· Hands on experience with JAMF tools like Recon , Composure , remote and Admin
· Endpoint hardening via JAMF and self service management.
· Experience using terminal commands and scripts
· Great customer relationship skills
· Good written & verbal communication skills
· Being flexible and customer solution focused
· Experience in various application outlook , AD and Teams.
· Cloud knowledge
• This position is responsible for developing, coordinating, and maintaining top-notch customer service tactics, customer relations and communication strategies through superior service. It will also play a key role in maintaining the required level of service and customer satisfaction and proactively identifying future improvement opportunities.
• Interact with clients and build relationships with them while ensuring their needs are being met.
• Strong client-facing and communication skills.
• A Customer Service Manager role primarily involves communicating with customers either via phone, email or face-to-face in relation to a product or service
• A Customer Service Manager job description will describe the representative as acting on behalf of the company, so it is paramount that they know and understand the company values and always act in a professional manner, using language that aligns with that of the company
• Managing a large number of incoming calls and emails.
• A thorough knowledge of the product or service the company they work for is offering
• Liaising with internal stakeholders and follow up with external customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create, implement and maintain customer support processes
- Work with multiple teams like growth, operations, and engineering to solve customer complaints
- Evaluate team performance and coach the team
- Ensure targets set for Customer Satisfaction scores are achieved across channels
- Ensure the customer support tool stack is always updated
- Attend customer support escalations personally
- Create and share custom reports pertaining to customer support
- Minimum 10 years of experience with at least 2 years leading a customer support team
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Hindi is a must
- Previous experience working in chats, calls, and emails process
- Working knowledge of customer support software. Knowledge of Freshworks suite is an advantage
- Excellent data analysis skills with mastery of MS Excel. Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, especially during sale days
- Bachelors degree or higher from a reputed institute. B.Tech will be an advantage
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
Generate sales leads
Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Take the extra mile to engage customers
Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
Track record of over-achieving quota
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of technical support team. You will be responsible for solving technical problems to ensure uptime. You will assist customers with their technical issues and questions around specific technology, including configuration and tuning and performance. Successful candidate should understand the importance of ownership of the problem and way to get it solved by leveraging the team in given time.
- Be the First point of contact for support queries
- Be responsible for solving customer queries and tickets in timely manner.
- Communicate with customer and internal team regarding problems reported and solved status in timely and effective manner.
- Log monitoring, event monitoring and resolving tickets in defined SLA.
- Apply updates and patches to keep the software up-to-date in line with organizational policies
- Provide support for installation and configuration.
- Monitor and identify areas of performance improvement
- Identify and write scripts for automating support tasks.
- Communicate effectively internally and with product support team to reproduce, resolve support cases and document them.
- Hands-On experience and skills in Linux operating system
- Knowledge of ELK stack or relevant technologies such as SolaR, Splunk etc.
- Good understanding of Indices Mapping , Index management such as archiving, reindexing, sharding etc.
- Good understanding of Analytical data structure and experience in deployment of same in the form of Reports and Dashboards
- Experience in NoSQL or RDBMS technology is desirable
- Python/Node.js or relevant data processing programming experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Designing and Developing data pipeline using ETL tool such as Elastic Stack.
- Knowledge of real-time data collection with various data sources.
- Experience in deploying scalable Elastic cluster is desirable
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 -4 years of experience in technical support role.
- At least 2+ years experience working across multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
- Experience in trouble shooting, maintaining and supporting production setup
- Engineering or equivalent degree
- Ability to interact effectively with customers for problem resolution.
- Sense of urgency and ownership to get problems solved in timely manner
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work on multiple tickets/ support cases effectively and to be able to manage the time critical tasks.
Experience: Minimum 2 yrs
Package: upto 8 LPA
Job Functions / Responsibilities:
- Find technical resolutions on issues or queries related to unknown or new scenarios
- Meet cases resolution SLA"s
- Manage relationships with clients
- Work with cross-functional teams as and when required
- Keep up to date with all eCW products and their enhancements
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction level
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient with relational databases (MySql, MsSql)
- Knowledge / Experience with Java or C++ (OOPs Concepts)
- Experience with Internet Protocols, HTTP / HTTPs
- Default ports for HTTP / FTP / MYSQL etc
- Experience with Web Application Server(s)
- Understanding of 3 -Tier / N-Tier Architecture
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Basic Knowledge of Network Concepts (VPN, Telnet, Ping, Protocols)
Other Skills / Abilities:
- Telephone etiquette
- Fluency in English Communication.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
COMPANY Sanghi Tech
SCENARIO Consulting Startup
REPORT TO IT Systems Administrator
We are looking for a technology enthusiast, carrying 2+ years of Assisting in IT Infrastructure setup in a startup environment with mixed computing (Windows + Mac) experience. This professional should be tech crazy, energetic and willing to learn new technologies and processes, and also assist the team in creating different solutions for the firm, and the external clients.
We are a futuristic startup, and this opportunity will not only enhance your existing skills, but also give you an edge over other tech professionals to learn and implement new technologies in-house, as well as, for external clients globally.
Founded by Tarang Sanghi, Sanghi Tech is a tech consulting firm based in Jaipur, Rajasthan (INDIA).
We offer a wide variety of technology services tailored to our client's unique needs. We create high quality and scalable solutions across all stages of hardware and software setups — consultation, design, procurement, deployment, migration, and tech support.
For more details: www.sanghi.tech
We make awesome IT solutions using technology in creative ways and delivering the best user experience for all business requirements and provide business critical support. While ensuring all systems and applications run at peak performance. At SanghiTech, the Technology & Security team works together, to secure all information and physical infrastructure.
Assist the team in developing and deploying the complete IT System backbone for our entire organisation and group businesses including, networking, security, storage and backup, user management etc.
Assist the team in deploying a CRM system across various sales teams.
Establish key relationships with various hardware and software vendors.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Source- Assess pain-areas in which new technology, solutions and workflows can be implemented to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Identify- Test, flag and fix potential problems, inefficiencies and weaknesses in all IT platforms used across the company/ clients.
- Analyse- Analysing a company's IT system and infrastructure.
- Assistance- Assist the team in research, testing and deploying new solutions based on the requirements of different departments across the company - Admin, HR, IT, Accounts, Sales, Client Relations, Marketing & Design.
- Innovate- Evaluate and foster innovation, to deliver high impact IT solutions by coordinating the business process-integration, automation and operation of all IT systems across the company / clients.
- Implement- Installing computer equipment and software, working with users to recommend appropriate hardware and software upgrades.
- Rearrange- Dealing with product faults and arranging repairs and replacements.
- Maintain- Periodic updates and maintenance of all the software used across different departments.
- Manage- Handle all employee joining and exiting formalities, for a smooth experience.
- Update- Be able to provide strong day-to-day server and workstation support.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, company wiki, license agreements, warranties, and modifications & upgrades.
- Coordinate with the vendors for specialised setups, be the company representative in supervising and coordination when an external agency is involved.
Years of Relevant Experience- 2+ years
Education & Certifications-
- We prioritise skills over degrees but B.E (Computer Science/ Computer Engg/ IT Engg.), MCA or equivalent education and experience is a bonus.
- Progressive IT experience, including experience in a multi-office environment.
- Some sort of certification and/or training on Mac based IT systems is highly desired.
- In depth knowledge and expertise of the latest Microsoft and Mac OS & Server systems. Mobile Devices: iPhone, Android
- GSuite / Google Workspace, Microsoft Office 365
- Experience in backup, restoration and NAS setup & management.
- Networking & Internet Technologies, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, IIS, iSCSI, VPN
- SaaS Applications, Business Apps & Tools (CRM, POS, CMS, ERP, ATS, HRMS etc.)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite / Design software, Zoho products is a bonus.
Nature / Personality
- Hunger to learn and grow, with a can-do attitude and immense passion in technology and how it can enhance the way people work. Keeping current with the latest technologies and developments.
- A true “customer service” attitude is required along with excellent verbal/written communication skills, and strong time management/organisational skills.
- Good listener, confident personality, courteous and friendly manner, absolute integrity.
- Work to deadlines and adapt quickly to a fast changing environment.
- Should adhere to strict confidentiality in maintaining all company and client data.
- Good organization skills and the ability to work closely in collaboration with all teams and external vendors.
- The ability to troubleshoot in a complex technical environment and to work with limited supervision is critical.
- The ability to manage expectations in a deadline driven culture (where a feeling of urgency is the norm) is vital in this role.
- Must possess a strong creative ability to apply IT to solve business problems.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, technical, and problem-solving abilities.
- IT Budget, Procurement and Vendor management.
- IT Infrastructure Management.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
About the company
NoBroker.com is world's largest C2C marketplace in online real estate. With cumulative 50 lakh customers, it has grown 10X in last one year. With three rounds of funding of $71 mn, it is well funded by key US, Indian, Japanese & Korean investors like General Atlantic, SAIF Partners, KTB ventures and BeeNext. It is headquartered in Bangalore with a team of 4000+ people.
Qualification and Education Requirements:
Education- Graduation/HSC qualified.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
Decision making skills.
Language required: English & Hindi mandatory +Kannada/Tamil/Marathi preferred.
Proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word).
Should be flexible for day shift- (9-hour of login between 8 AM - 10 PM).
Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekday.
Employee Value Proposition:
Employee health insurance of Rs 1 lakh per year. Premium is paid by the company.
Employees get free lunch and snacks.
Employees are promoted every 6 months. Outstanding performers get promoted every quarter.
Monthly reward and recognition to outstanding performers.
Accelerated growth of employees and can become Assistant Manager in as early as 2 years.
Regular team parties and Annual Day outing for all employees.
Role and Responsibility – Customer Service Executive
Inbound calling for customer service.
Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the
time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts.
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Take the extra mile to engage customers.
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
This is a high-profile customer facing technical role to find solutions faced by our customers with their mobile apps and therefore help them work through technical difficulties.
The Support Engineer is a strong interface between our customers’ and our Engineering / Product teams.
• Research, Diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
• Regular and Proactive follow-ups with customers via the tickets/issues raised with recommendations, work-arounds, updates and action plans.
• Log Software defects using a bug tracking system and work closely with the engineering team to analyze defects and track them to resolution.
• Record Cancellation Reasons for Customers & work with the business teams and product teams to find solutions to take proactive steps to reduce churn.
• Work with the product management team to continuously evolve the product based on customer feedback including issues raised & new feature requests.
• Prior experience of supporting enterprise-level customers
• Demonstrated excellence in working with cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams
• Outstanding written & spoken communication skills
• Well-organized with utmost care for details, along with excellent comprehending skills to address issues
• Strong time-management and prioritization skills to work with multiple customers
• Good Understanding of web technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science Related
• Minimum 4 years of experience in a customer support role
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Organized and reliable self-starter who can work independently