- Strong Java Coding experience,
- Experience in Automation Testing with Java Selenium webdriver
- Team Lead Experience is preferred.
- Automated API testing with experience to recall Rest APIs.
- Knowledge in Jenkins,GIT
- Cloud knowledge is preferred.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Product Based Client
systems, exceedingly comfortable with writing code in JS. Must be a Jest Tester.
● Experience with test automation suites and have implemented an automated test
Experience with functional and load testing for RESTful APIs.
● Comfortable digging/investigating the architecture of systems looking for potential
problems and/or experience with bug tracking tools.
● Problem solver who is not limited/hindered by programming languages. Open to learning
new technologies to expand personal impact.
Payfuture is a Fintech Company, a payment gateway connector formed in 2018. We specialize in offering local payments in emerging market countries spanning the Indian subcontinent, Africa, Southeast Asia and LATAM.
Payfuture lowers the barriers of entry and provides ease of market access for an eCommerce merchant’s future expansion. We are growing at a phenomenal speed and have offices in the UK, India, The Philippines and UAE.
We seek people who are highly capable and eager to take up new challenges. You must be motivated, enthusiastic, have an entrepreneurial mindset and possess the right temperament to handle challenging circumstances, with abilities to create novel solutions.
We believe in recognizing and rewarding talent with exceptional competencies and skills, and are building programmes to support their growth, development and career aspirations.
About the job
As a QA Test Lead, you will be responsible for leading the quality review of various applications, that includes creating test plans and strategy, test cases (in partnership with developers, business analysts and project managers) which are used to shape and verify code and check conformance to system requirements.
The role will define QA coding standards and frameworks, identify emerging technologies and evaluate their applicability to the organization’s business goals
As our QA Test Lead, you will have these main objectives:
• Design and develop test automation scripts
• Use test automation guidelines
• Research issues in software through testing
• As part of an Agile team, you will participate in all Agile ceremonies / activities and be accountable for the sprint deliverable(s)
• Support automating traceability of Stories, Acceptance Criteria and Test cases through the integration of CI and BDD frameworks and tools
• Design & build automation smoke, feature & regression tests
• Prepare Automation Test Plans for Service Level Tests, Integration Tests and UI tests, as needed
• Perform Performance and Security testing
You will be a good fit if you:
• Are aligned with our values of –
o Accountability & Ownership
• Hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related scientific discipline with a minimum of 7+ years of relevant work experience
• Have prior experience of Automation with Selenium or any other tool
• Hold a good API testing experience (using POSTMAN/Swagger/SOAPUI etc)
• Have prior experience in performance testing and security testing
• Can use SQL queries for backend validations
• Are experienced with Test Driven Development - Junit, Selenium, etc
Helping identify weaknesses and problem areas in the software application
Suggesting automated software test procedures
Tracking software bugs and investigating the causes
Preparing automation scripts
Preparing detailed test reports
Troubleshooting automation software issues
Conducting regression testing when needed
Candidate should be self motivated and passionate and should have clear understanding of agile/scrum processes
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of Casino Gaming Domain
- Experience in Kiosk Application testing
- Experience in Assets Testing
- Configuration of Screens, Promotions and Drawings
- Experience in Azure DevOps bug tracking tool
- Experience of regression testing, integration testing.
- Debugging skills
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with clients.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Bug raising and retesting.
Demonstrated ability to create complete test solution for applications/areas where no out of the box testing approach/solution exist.
Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.
Proficient in automation technologies like Selenium, QTP, LoadRunner or JMeter.
Digital business is driving a fundamental shift to cloud-native applications, creating a new set of operational and performance challenges ill-suited to the currently available solutions. At OpsCruise, we imagine a world of autonomous operations and are innovating a fundamentally different approach to performance management. OpsCruise’s vision is to automate the performance assurance of cloud applications using a model-driven closed-loop platform.
The OpsCruise team represents a global and talented team that includes domain experts in IT Operations, Networking, Storage, Hyperscale Systems and AI/ML that have built market-leading solutions at companies such as Cisco, Google, Hitachi, HP, Infoblox, Oracle and VMWare among others.
Our engineering culture values creativity, pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will join our team building and rolling out our SaaS platform in the cloud AI/Ops space.
Our Technology Stack
Our product involves the following technology areas with one or more tools in use in each area:
- Container technologies, including creating Docker plugins and extensions
- Serverless technologies including instrumentation, addons
- Orchestrators including Kubernetes, OpenShift, Mesos, Swarm
- Metric generation and collection including Prometheus and tools such as Dynatrace and Datadog
- Tracing including OpenTracing, Jaeger
- Graph tools and Databases including neo4j, JanusGraph, TinkerPop/Gremlin
- TimeSeries databases such as Prometheus, OpenTSDB
- NoSQL and Indexing tools such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Solr and Elastic
- Messaging tools including Kafka, Akka
- Big Data tools including HDFS, YARN, Spark, Flink
- AI/ML techniques including Statistical Analysis, Classification, Deep Learning, etc.
- Cloud services: AWS, GCP, and Azure, their services in databases, networking and ML tools
- High performance User Interfaces including AngularJS, Vue, D3.js and local stores
- Authentication and Authorization including tools such as Okta and KeyCloak.
- Understand user level requirements, write up the test strategy, derive test plan and test cases in detail.
- System and integration testing with automation of test cases using Python or Java.
- Use test frameworks such as Robot Framework.
- Use traffic generator tools such as JMeter for performance testing
- Set up the target test environments in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Containers based environment setup with Kubernetes and Docker, monitoring tools setup with Prometheus
- Debug incidents and issue to narrow down to a root cause
- Understand and reproduce internally issues reported by customers
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications.
- B.E/B.Tech Degree from a reputed institution with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience with test automation using Python or Java.
- Experience with test frameworks such as Robot Framework or TestNG.
- Traffic generation tools usage such as curl-loader or JMeter
- QA engineers for Networking Technology products such as switches, routers, L4-L7 products testing can also apply.
- Knowledge of public clouds, AWS, Azure or GCP, is desired
- Working knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker or Openshift environments required
- Hands on experience with Linux
- Strong problem solving and debugging abilities
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI
- Interest in machine learning (ML) and data science is a plus
Most importantly, you should be someone who is passionate about building new and innovative products that solve tough real-world problems.
IT Project Coordinator with QA Testing Experience (2+ Year)
Full Time, Permanent
Prepare test cases based on the requirements. Co-ordinate with developers & Clients Apprise the QA Lead of the status on regular basis. Must be capable of paying attention to detail and adhering to project timelines
Good Knowledge on Testing Handle testing of the assigned modules with lesser monitoring Good Team player, Good Communication skills, resolving day-to-day technical issues,
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Position Title: SDET 2/3
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
This position is for a tester with strong coding skills who likes challenges - someone who is constantly striving for excellence in software test automation.
* Develop automated test cases on a day-to-day basis
* Gather and prioritize user requirements, feed these requirements into overall Automation Framework requirements and test plans
* Train team members on tool use and test automation tools, practices, techniques and best practices
* Communicate cross-functionally throughout the engineering organization
* Continuously monitor and boost test coverage across the product
Minimum Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field, with 6+ years experience in software test.
* Exposure to best practices in SQA including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
* Experience in front-end (UI/Web) automation using Java ,Appium or any other app automation testing tool or Experience in backend Testing using Java, API-Testing,Rest assured ,and Performance testing using Jmeter
* Excellent communications and technical presentation skills
* Initiative to research and build solutions to tough problems in domains like Flash, OpenGL, WebGL where off-the-shelf automation tools might not be available
* Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment
* Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.
Preferred (Bonus) Qualifications:
* Knowledge of current build and test automation tools and processes, such as JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Mockito, JBehave, Git, etc
* Experience with whitebox testing, code reviews, SDK testing
* Experience with performance testing, stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
* Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, Ruby or comparable).
Please acknowledge and revert with your availability on weekday betweem 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM