Role- Node.js Developer
- Nodejs), MySQL, Postgre SQL
- Working experience of GIT
- Will prefer candidates preferred who have knowledge of GraphQL, Typescript
- Well versed and experienced with unit testing, code coverage.
- Well versed with SOILD design principles and its application
- Good to have – some experience with Azure devops and/or azure functions.
- Good knowledge of designing and writing restful API
About Srijan Technologies
Srijan is today the largest pure-play Drupal agency in Asia. Srijan specializes in building high-traffic websites and complex web applications in Drupal and has been serving clients across USA, Asia, Europe, Australia and the Middle East.
Srijan Technologies is a 17-year-old technology services firm.
For a large part of its life, Srijan has specialised in building content management systems with expertise in PHP-based open-source CMS’, specifically Drupal. In recent years Srijan has diversified into
i) Data Engineering using NodeJS and Python,
ii) Data Science -- Analytics and Machine Learning and
iii) API Management using APIGEE.
Services offered by Srijan:-
Digital experience brings content management systems that mirror the way your organization should work.
Product Engineering bridges the gap between concept and market, and
Platform Modernisation will create modular, flexible infrastructures for your business that anticipate change.
Hiring CodeIgniter MVC(php) developer.
Job Location : Indore ( only work from Office)
Experience needed : minimum 6 months needed
1) CodeIgniter developer must have expertise in database, web services ( rest api), admin panel and all kinds of backend work.
2) Must have expertise in making RESTful json api, oops concept, JOIN, Array.
3) Must have done some fully dynamic backend website.
4) Can work individually or in a team , immediate joiner will be preferred as we are looking on urgent basis 2 developer
5) Any other technology knowledge will be plus
2) Should have worked in Vtiger Framework concepts.
3) Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
4) Should be Analytical and methodical.
5) Handling Team on min 2 and experience in Development ,Testing and production support.
6) Worked on Linux Server and Apache web service
We are looking for Backend Developers who are passionate about solving problems. We offer a result-driven, fun, and dynamic environment. So far, we've built a reasonably-sized, high-powered team and are always striving to be the best place to work we can be.
Our Tech Deck :
- Backend & Servers
- Google Drive
Your Part :
- You shall be part of our design and development team. You shall be assigned one or multiple modules, wherein you shall:
- Write backend code and APIs, maintain the database and cache.
- Rapidly develop next-generation scalable, flexible, and high-performance systems.
- Act as an intermediary for problems, with both technical and non-technical people.
- Collaborate with the team to prioritize projects and ensure on-time completion.
Preferred Qualification & Experience :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/knowledge
- Working knowledge of both Unix and Windows in a software development setting prefer strength in Unix (all flavors) environment.
- Strong HTTP fundamentals.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Familiarity with relational database concepts and RDBMS systems such as MySQL etc.
- A solid understanding of REST principles, and experience writing backend code to change or design APIs.
- Worked on NoSQL databases like Memcache, Redis, MongoDB etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Preferred Skills & Abilities :
- As a Developer:
- Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximise development efficiency
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Passion for quality and innovation
- An eye for detail
- As a team player
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Ability to manage and drive small teams
- Ability to work independently in small teams
- Estimate timelines and deliver as per schedule
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
- Collaborate with multiple disciplines like product, engineering, marketing, research and support, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Understand technical and business needs and fulfil them
• Rakuten provides a variety of consumer and business-focused services including Internet/e-commerce, Banking, securities, credit card, Healthcare, Medical, Mobile,5G
Network, Food Delivery, e-money, e-reading portal and media, travel online marketing and professional sports. Founded in 1997. Headquartered in Tokyo.
Today, our 70+ businesses span e-commerce, digital content, communications and Fintech.
• Rakuten operates globally in more than 30 countries with presence in Asia, Europe, and Americas
• Ranked among the worlds (Top 20 Most Innovative Companies $B!G(B in Forbes Magazine$B!G(Bs annual list & the # 1 Innovative company in Japan
• Football Club Barcelona signed sponsorship deal with Rakuten • Viber, a Global Mobile Messaging
App which has 800 million registered users belongs to Rakuten Inc.
Official Website: http://global.rakuten.com/corp/about/
Job Title: Software Engineers - Python
Key responsibilities include:
• Technical design and development
• Able to work with remote development unit
• Responsible for delivering Business requirements with high quality
• Unit Testing each deliverables to ensure the quality of development
1. We are looking for someone with strong exposure to back-end web stacks and front-end
is an added advantage
2. Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in software product development
3. Expert in Python and frameworks such as Django/Flask/Pyramid
4. Experience in HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, ReactJS and other web technologies is an added
5. Knowledge and understanding of Unix and networking
6. Basic level understanding of any one of the cloud platforms (AWS/Azure) is an added
7. Basic level understanding in Docker concepts
8. Knowledge of Build and Release concepts including Continuous integration and
9. Experience with Agile software development methodology and working with distributed
10. Good in written and verbal communication skills
11. Breakdown complex/large fuzzy problems into logical pieces and implement the most
- Sound knowledge on PHP & object oriented programming.
- Good to have joomla knowledge .
- Comprehend the architecture and design of Joomla based development
- Should have good knowledge of joomla & MVC framework
- Strong database skills in SQL, MySQL, Postgre SQL and other RDBMS
- Excellent understanding of Joomla and excellent knowledge on Components, Modules and Security.
- Analytical skills for Databases, data mining & MySQL
- Excellent PHP developer with Joomla who can work independently on complex Joomla applications, who have ability to build complex Joomla applications, user interfaces, design & implementation.
Job Description - Intelizest
Back End Engineer
- Work with other engineers to develop and test tools and applications used by team on daily basis
- Play a significant role in the ongoing evolution and refinement of current tools and applications
- Triage, troubleshoot, escalate and provide resolution to production issues.
- Reproduce, document and escalate product defects to the Engineering Team.
- Provide well-thought out and reliable direction, both in technical and non-technical terms, to help customers.
- Take ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution or escalation.
- Identify and escalate priority issues that need immediate attention.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams which requires strong presentation skills and attention to details
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience. MS degree is preferred.
- 9+ years development experience in JAVA (using OO Design and Analysis, Design Patterns, etc.)
- High experience in Java 8 Required.
- 4+ years’ experience building highly scalable, distributed and reliable Restful Web Services using Spring, Jersey, etc.
- Should have knowledge on Cloud applications preferably on AWS.
- Experience with relational DBs like MySQL and NoSQL Database like MongoDB, Solr/Lucene will be a plus.
- Experience with Tomcat, Jax-RS, REST, JPA, IntelliJ, Groovy, Hibernate is must.
- Experience with build technologies like Gradle, Jenkins will be a plus.
- Experience with Test Driven Development using TestNG/Junit testing frameworks.
- Experience working with version control like GIT.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
4 to 5 years exp,
API building for apps,
Knowledge of retrofit, AWS
- Java| Spring Boot | Spring MVC | Multi-Threading Concepts|RestFull Web services | Soup Web services
- Handling several payment projects EMV POS, mobile-POS, CARD Payments, Mobile Payments, Payment Gateway, Payment Switch, and Digital Wallet.
- Experience in developing and maintaining highly concurrent and scalable applications
- Experience in developing applications that comply to security guidelines
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of good coding practices and standards, including object-oriented design
- Attention to details and a good team player - Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The candidate will need to demonstrate previous experience of taking a client's requirements and translating them into technical specifications. The candidate will have to have previous examples of how he/she has worked with internal customers and technical peers.
The ideal candidate should have 3 to 5 years’ experience within a web application development environment.
- Analytical Skills
Responsibilities and Duties
- Development of software extensions to vTiger CRM/Drupal/WordPress and any other PHP based application
- Development of integration between CRM and ERP systems provided by Target Integration and any other system using their APIs
- Development and maintenance of code in Gitlab (In-house git server)
- Managing tickets and updating them regularly in Redmine (Project and Ticket Management Platform)
- Providing solutions to the pre-sales team on new projects
- Supporting the existing development team
Qualifications and Skills
- Coming up with ideas to help grow the team
- Data Structure
- Data Modelling Concepts
- Object-Oriented Design Principles and Concepts
- MVC – Pattern in Depth.
- Aware of Various other commonly used design patterns like Factory, Abstract Factory, etc.
- PHP, MYSQL, HTML, CSS, JS, JSON, Webservices
- Object-Oriented PHP
- SQL In general, Procedure, triggers, functions, etc.
- Query Designing.
- Thorough understanding of HTTP.
- Version Control (specifical git) and bug tracking software knowledge are important.
- Linux system administration experience will be useful
- Experience of working on at least two of Joomla/Drupal/vTiger CRM or Sugar CRM is a must
- Strong understanding of relational database design
- Experience in creating professional-looking web interfaces using CSS and HTML
- Understanding of business processes
- Ideally, they should have worked on CRM/ERP/Accounting applications
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Job Type: Full-time