UpMan Placements Pvt. Ltd
Job Description :
- We are looking to hire a skilled Magento Developer to build and maintain our eCommerce websites.
- As a Magento Developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- Must have the ability to develop Magento Modules and Customization, Extension Development.
- Experience: 5+ Years of relevant industry experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of API integration, Payment Gateways, Shipping etc
- Full understanding of the Magento themes and templating systems.
- Strong understanding of Performance Tuning, Browser Compatibility, SEO Practices, and Version Control.
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and developing web services
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
GeeksforGeeks stands apart from other platforms because only experienced professionals are permitted to lead our cohorts. We are seeking individuals who possess software development/ teaching experience. The Mentor will be responsible to take online classes/live classes and will be responsible for the creation of course material.
Required Education Background:
M.tech tier-1 or 2 colleges will be preferred.
B.tech/M.tech from other institutes with good competitive programming handles can also apply
Required Experience: 0-5 yrs (experience with Tech Institutes/ Training Institutes/ IT Services Organizations)
Freshers can apply?
Yes, if you are good at competitive programming and have a good rating on coding platforms. For example, A rating of 4-5 stars or more on Codechef.
You should apply if:
- You are comfortable and confident guiding students through structured lesson plans while sometimes needing to diverge from the lecture track to give real-world examples based on your own experiences.
- You are honest and open with your students and display a genuine desire to help them learn and grow
- You are able to keep your highest-performing students engaged with additional challenges.
- You are capable of translating your own career experiences into advice for aspiring developers.
What we expect from our Course Mentors:
- Candidates with Excellent in-depth knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms along with any of the Stack: Java or React.js+Node.js
- Candidates with experience on live projects and excellent programming skills will be preferred
- You should possess excellent communication skills and should be able to communicate effectively with diversified student base (Including International Geographic locations)
- You are willing to research and explore best practices in teaching and are able to contribute to the ongoing evolution of a comprehensive curriculum, with supporting exercises to produce valuable junior developers
Location: Sector 136, Noida
- 4+ years of extensive EXP in TIBCO SPOTFIRE Dashboard Development is MUST
- Design and create data visualizations in TIBCO Spotfire
- Proven EXP in delivering Spotfire solutions to advance business goals and needs.
- Detailed knowledge of TIBCO Spotfire - report developer configuration
- EXP on creating all charts that exist in Spotfire (scatter, line, bar, combo, pie, etc.) and how to manipulate every property associated with a visualization (trellis, color, shape, size, etc.)
- EXP in writing efficient SQL queries, views in relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres and BigQuery (Optional).
- Ability to incorporate multiple data sources into one Spotfire DXP and have that information linked via data table relations.
- EXP with Spotfire Administrative tasks, load balancing, installation/configuration of servers and clients, upgrades and patches would be a plus.
- Strong background in analytical visualizations and building executive dashboards.
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of BI and Datawarehouse concepts
Team Lead (L3 Technical Support)
PierianDx, a leader in the clinical genomics space, is currently seeking talented and motivated technical leads to lead the product L3 technical support teams. As a Technical Lead for L3 team, your duties will primarily be working with the customer success department on technical issues including software system design and maintenance. You will also be involved in directing team members and identifying/managing risk in collaborations with other teams.
To be successful in this role, you will need to gain extensive knowledge of PierianDx products (includes user workflow, user needs, end-to-end workflow, product architecture and design), problem-solving skills, knowledge of best practices and the software development life-cycle.
- Bachelors or Masters of Computer Science or related
Total years of experience - 6 to 13
- Must have experience in leading technical small to medium size teams.
- Full-Stack Software Development experience in both front end and back end technologies.
- Should be an outstanding programmer with 5 to 8 years of experience in PierianDx product-related technologies (e.g. AWS, Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, microservices, Node.JS, React/Angular, SQL as well as No-SQL Databases, basics of Linux, Shell Scripting)
- Strong computer science fundamentals (OO programming, algorithms, data structures, databases).
- Experience with continuous integration infrastructure for software development such as Jenkins.
- Soft skills: Good Communication, Active listening, Influencing, Challenge self and team Experience with SQL and No-SQL Databases
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching, and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook. Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Self-motivated and highly professional with the ability to lead and take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge
- Adaptable and flexible to business demands
- Strong organisational and planning skill
- Experience in developing software for medical devices (ISO 13485/IEC 62304)
- Experience with any Cloud Platform like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience with Docker and anyone Container Orchestration Platforms like EKS, ECS, EKR, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm.
- Experience using Test Driven Development processes
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with at least one dynamically typed language (Python, Node.js, Groovy).
- Take ownership of providing technical support to the customer success team (for the issues they could not resolve in L1/L2). Examine potential areas for Service Improvement and recommend solutions/proposals to Product Management
- Work with Customer Success management and be aware of implementation projects and timelines; coordinate with project/program managers to plan and support release activities.
- Interact with internal and cross teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems. Develop, coordinate and promote the effective functioning of problem management activities across all of Pieriandx product & customer success teams.
- Provide technical leadership - Lead and prioritize the Application/Technical Support team’s workload. Guide team members to troubleshoot & resolve technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Contribute to the planning of application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes. Provide input to application/infrastructure scalability
- Design appropriate metrics for reporting on key performance and quality indicators, particularly in terms of in-depth trend analysis
- Maintain application by regular monitoring, performance tuning and testing activities
- Ensure compliance with SDLC processes defined at organization level to meet quality goals set at product level. Ensure there are robust procedures and processes within the application support function remit.
- Stay up-to-date on product and process training required to create quality deliverables at each phase of product life-cycle. Follow appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies (i.e. change control, security and auditing, release, configuration, problem and incident management).
- Maintain good working relationships with internal departments
- Design, prepare and conduct training relating to Problem & Incident Management
- Provide timely and expert advice on emerging trends and issues affecting Service Delivery and Support. Develop strategies to allow Application Support to manage resultant problems
*H1 is a Spanish fin/proptech that revolutionizes the mortgage market by offering bank-risk approved loans before knowing the house an individual wants to purchase. It also offers a powerful selling tool for real estate agents and developers that helps manage their businesses. From there, H1 is building a community of millions of high credit profile users (individuals + companies) that use the credit marketplace technology to access a multiproduct platform (including banking and non-banking capital and multiple financial and credit scoring products) that becomes a financial partner for individuals and companies as well as a personal documentation encrypted storage for all family or group members (SAAS model).
*H1 is the future of digital banking.
*Recently capitalized, and in a strong growth phase to expand nationally and into 5 additional countries.
About the Job:
H1 seeks fullstack developers with experience on NodeJS, Typescript, React and PostgreSQL for our development team
In this role, you will report directly to the CTO and manage India tech team
Agile based organization, with bi-weekly sprints on long-term project
- Build an extraordinary tech product (software) from an user centric perspective, for all the different actors involved with the organization and in direct contact with the technology (clients, management, finance, risk/operations team, commercial team, marketing, etc.)
- Working with the CTO to build the roadmap and agile based organization required.
- Develop application api centric on security and encryption
- Create and optimize company web applications
- Manage local tech hub located in India
- Receive and react to product feedback from all internal and external stakeholders
- Product KPIs, and product releases on a recurring basis
- Producing reports to monitor level of usability, engagement, etc. (product metrics and analytics)
- Contributing to deliver the expected results from a usability and engagement perspective
- With strong software product background, and extraordinary capabilities in terms of product strategy development and usability
- 3-6+ years robust experience on developing software products in an agile based organization
- Demonstrated success in bringing new products to market, capturing market share and delivering market leading products and services.
Clear examples of products managed or developed during his/her career
- Strategic thinking: you are able to think at the strategic level and make the link with the pixel level
- Able to work in a flat and transparent manner within a fast paced environment
- Results oriented
- Academic education in tech/product/digital related careers
- High level english (spoken and written). Spanish at any level would be a great plus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Is looking for a very ambitious project. Due to the stage of growth kick-off the upside could be extraordinary (a life-time opportunity)
- Great flavour towards software products
- High expertise and excellence on software usability and user experience optimization. Expertise in software design
- Sensitivity towards customers and users
- Data driven decision making
- Deep knowledge of the digital world
- Fintech / Proptech / Digital banking background experience will be very positively considered, but not necessarily needed
- NodeJS with Typescript development experience
- API Rest and GraphQL with json web tokens authentication
- PostgreSQL and ORM experience
- ReactJS on typescript with class and hooks
- Long SPA development using json web tokens security
- Mobile development would be a plus
- NPM private libraries creation would be a plus
- Experience in working with tech teams, on an agile based style
- Proactive and able to take initiative. Decisive and resolute
- “Out of the box” thinker
- Creative thinker
- Works well in a team and with a wide range of people from different backgrounds and ages
- Organised and methodical
- Succeeds under pressure
- Is able to have fun and keep a positive atmosphere in the team
Location of Headquarters: Madrid, Spain
Tech Hub in India: Office in Bangalore, Karnataka (India). Full tech team between Madrid, Spain + Bangalore, India
This is a unique opportunity to contribute heavily to the growth of an innovative, market-leading Fintech & Proptech company.
Salary Range: 40k-90k Rupees monthly (5 Lakhs - 11 Lakhs per annum)
- Should have experience in application architecture and design
- Proficiency with developing APIs in Python
- Should have 2-4 years’ experience in leading the team
- Experience object oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python
- Experienced with full software development life-cycle, programming, database design and agile methodologies
- Experience in using Design Patterns such as MVC and frameworks such as Django, Flask
- Ability to successfully multi-task and prioritize work.
- Experience with developing applications with Angular (2+)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with SQL databases, especially PostgreSQL
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Leader
- Adaptable / Flexible
- Candidate will be a part of Product engineering global delivery team working as a Technical Lead, leading a team highly talented engineers.
- Candidate would be required (but not limited) to:
- Team management, mentoring, prioritization of work
- Work with Architecture group for defining Product Roadmap
- Requirement gathering with stake holder for Product enhancement
- Designing, Developing, and documenting the solution
- Providing support for any application issue like performance, availability
- Contributing to actual development of user stories and features etc.
- Ensuring conformity to corporate security and compliance objectives.
- Identifying and implementing service improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for informing the ‘business impact’ of security within the team
- Promptly report security weakness or incidents to the Practice Managers/Leads
Senior Manager – LeadSquared Apps Marketplace
LeadSquared is one of the top cloud-based sales execution SaaS platforms. The platform is used by over 40,000 users across 25 countries to grow their businesses. The business is growing well across multiple geographies in financial services, healthcare, education and other consumer services.
To serve multiple industries and geographies, it is critical to have a strong integration and product extension strategy to meet specific customer needs. That is where our apps marketplace comes in, which currently has about 30 apps solving various micro-integration or functionality extension needs. With the kind of growth we are seeing, we need to build many more apps, and more importantly bring in partners who can seamlessly build and integrate their apps in our marketplace.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate individual to lead our Apps Marketplace effort:
- Build a team and drive the effort of building and maintaining strategic apps (ones which need to be inhouse) such as cloud telephony integration, SMS, email integration and Google/Facebook ads.
- Work with our platform group to ensure the apps marketplace framework is partner ready, and it is easy to add new apps
- Educate and collaborate with potential dev partners so they can contribute to LeadSquared apps marketplace
The ideal candidate would have experience of designing, building, testing and releasing several cloud-based business applications, end-to-end. Experience of leading small teams, strong sense of ownership, working collaboratively with different teams and expertise in setting up strong engineering process are critical. Other requirements include:
- 6+ full-stack experience in building cloud-based web applications using any of .NET/Java/Python/PHP/Node.js. Some experience in C# and ASP.NET important
- Solid understanding of architecture, design, development, test and release of web applications, REST APIs and application integrations
- Experience in working on AWS with good understanding of various managed services
- Proven experience of project planning, estimation and execution
- Strong knowledge of build and release process