● Demonstrable experience delivering content marketing, lead generation & demand gen
● Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional
partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
● Strong interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, and communication
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital
campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
● Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel)
● Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, DFP)
● Experience in setting up and optimizing Facebook, LinkedIn & Google Adwords
● Proficient in marketing automation tools and campaign documentation is a plus
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, measurement
and the startup ecosystem
As a Manager in our Performance Marketing team, you will be responsible for driving growth of APAC & North America regions through digital marketing. This team is a key driver of growth for Headout and is responsible for acquiring customers and generating demand for our vast collection of experiences and destinations. This is a key role for our overall company growth and profitability.
As Performance Marketing Manager, you will:
- 1. Manage all paid user acquisition channels for APAC & North America. This includes: Responsible to deliver ROI & GBV targets for your regions and growing these each quarter
- Actively manage and grow SEM campaigns for new and existing categories & markets
- Identify opportunities to scale existing channels of user acquisiton including SEM, OLA and Facebook d. Develop new channels of user acquisition to drive new growth and diversify channel-mix
- Improve the efficiency of the team through process improvements, decision making frameworks and automation
- Improve reporting and data analysis to uncover new opportunities or Coordinate with other teams such as product, data, operations & supply to participate in & lead company-wide growth projects by leveraging various levers like:
- Identifying new market opportunities
- Product enhancements
- Pricing strategy
- Competitive benchmarking
- Building stronger engagement loops and cross-channel campaign strategies
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in managing SEM campaigns at scale
- 2+ years of experience in managing a team
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Strong learning curve
- Data-driven decision making
- Able to effectively organize, prioritize & manage their time
- Experience with Automations is a big plus
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you will do:
- Handling and guiding various digital marketing activities which include but not limited to, SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing etc. and also overseeing and guiding the overall digital campaign management
- Creating, managing and guiding a team of digital marketing specialists
- Managing various existing digital marketing channels and also initiating and implementing measures to explore new channels
- Crafting digital or online marketing strategies and thus contributing towards the increase in business
- Creating and managing quality content in relevant online platforms to attract the correct audience at the correct time
- Extensively being involved in budgeting and planning of the company’s digital marketing division
- Evaluating important metrics that affect the company’s website traffic, online campaigns and target audience
- Strategizing and implementing new digital marketing possibilities and also working constantly towards improving the current existing options and techniques
- Obtaining and constantly working on the feedback being received on the current digital marketing platforms
- Tracking, measuring, and working on the results obtained from SEO and SEM strategies and accordingly formulating effective measures
- Working closely with various internal as well as external stakeholders
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must. MBA is desirable
- Relevant work experience of 5 – 8 years in Digital Marketing is a must
- Experience of creating and handling a team is a must
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to analyze, multi-task and good time management skills
Job Brief -
- We are looking for a Facebook & Google Ads expert to support our lead strategists with social & search ad campaigns for our clients.
- You will be tasked with pulling reports, making optimization recommendations, getting ads live, and making strategy adjustments as needed.
- You'll learn how we create and optimize campaigns using our process and conversion techniques that deliver real results and get to share in the success of our marketing/advertising objectives. You will spend most of your time in Google Ads, Facebook & Linkedin & experience with Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager is a must.
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive Brand Manager, fluent in English & a skilled communicator.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct consumer and market research
- Identify how our brand is currently positioned in the market
- Design a research-based brand strategy
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message
- Communicate our brand personality internally and align company around foundational ideas
- Lead marketing team members through campaigns
- Measure and report on success of marketing campaigns
- Anticipate consumer trends and keep brand up to date
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Bachelors is a must. PG Preferred.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Beauty and Healthcare
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience working with popular social media advertising platforms found in Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn in particular
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr, etc)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Working under pressure
- Being passionate and energetic about the brand
- Organizational and methodical skills are also a bonus
THE WAD Agency is hiring!!! (wwwthewadagency.com)
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Develop digital marketing strategies to improve awareness, engagement, new customer acquisition (Cross-Sell/Up-Sell), and support client retention
- Has experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics, Adwords etc.
- Generate potential leads for the organization through various ATL & BTL activities
- Develop & Ideate campaigns, processes etc. to pitch new clients
- Prepare presentations for client pitches Company
Preferred from Agencies
Start date: As soon as possible / Location: Tardeo Mumbai
About the Company:
STAC Fine Jewellery is a young ecommerce startup launched in April 2018 with the vision of creating fine jewellery in 18 kt gold that can be worn everyday. You can learn more at www.stacfinejewellery.com. We are looking at adopting a digital first strategy and taking advantage of the fast changing tech environment. If you are someone who is not afraid to try new things, someone with strong analytical and problem solving skills along with an entrepreneurial positive attitude then read forward!
We are looking for an ambitious Ecommerce Manager with hands-on technical and e-commerce business expertise. The person should have a solid foundation in Shopify and should be able to contribute to marketing and design projects with a tech perspective. He/She will work closely with the Co-founders to optimize the user experience while implementing tech related strategies to increase online revenue and brand awareness.
- Front-End Development: Conceptualizing, creating, and updating major parts of the customer facing website
- Back-End Web Development: Creating and maintaining external web-based tools & software by adding functionality and ensuring communication with 3rd party services and apps
- Oversee and execute digital marketing for the company including Social Media Ads & google ads
- Execute e-commerce campaigns like price markdowns, promo and referral codes, coupons, affiliate marketing etc.
- Lead technical implementation for SEO and SEM
- Oversee and execute data driven email and SMS marketing including tracking and analysis
Data Analytics and Optimizations
- Perform analysis that answer questions about our customers, their particulars and preferences
- Identify and use efficient tools to segment the customer data in order to support and drive business decisions
- Analyze e-commerce KPIs to identify opportunities and use tools like A/B test to optimize the outcomes
- Optimize the customer journey through quantitative and qualitative customer feedback, and improve the on-site experience by troubleshooting site-related incidents like bugs, broken images, load speed etc.
- Track industry and competitive best practices, examine performance and develop creative action plans within the e-commerce business.
- Must have experience with the Shopify ecommerce website platform, with web analytics tools and associated apps that can be used with Shopify
- Understanding of digitals ad tactics (Instagram + Facebook), Google ad words, SEO and SEM is a must
- Experience with digital analytics specifically Google Analytics is a must
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google sheets
- Equipped with creative thinking and analytical skills
- Up to date with the latest technology trends and innovations
- Written and oral English proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience in web development
- Highly motivated and a self starter with an ability to meet deadlines and work independently