- Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
- Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator for minimum 3 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar relevant degree
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Rich experience on Web servers administration
- Good exposure in Implementation for FTP server on Linux
About FlyyX Technologies Pvt Limited
Flyy is a SaaS based gamification platform. It helps apps and websites to Acquire, retain and engage users. Create gamified challenges to improve user's in-app behaviour. Add gaming mechanics like points, badges, levels, leaderboards and scratch card rewards to any event & increase engagement.
What is the role?
As the IT/System administrator, you will oversee and maintain all aspects of the company’s computer infrastructure including desktop support, maintaining network, servers and security programs and systems. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- From servers to security programs, review all computer systems to ensure that all aspects are operating efficiently.
- Troubleshoot problems, configure hardware and software, implement back up processes including disaster recovery and failover procedures and assess systems for upgrades or replacement.
- Install new systems, assess, and implement upgrades as needed, create passwords, and run checks for viruses and spyware.
- Provide desktop support to the employees and manage the IT helpdesk.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies.
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance.
- Diagnosing, verifying, recording, and reporting downtime and providing immediate notification for all incidents.
- Represent the IT department during various internal and external ISMS and Quality audits.
- Maintaining the register of all the IT Assets, Including hardware's and Software's.
- Familiar with the mail security, web browsing protection, Endpoint security, data recovery, backup and Active Directory.
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications for the organization.
- Knowledge about Incident management, access control, Log monitoring, VPN, VAPT and Password management.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of database, network administration, or system administration experience.
- Strong communication, organizational, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and apply analytical skills.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
- BSc/BA in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Professional System administration / IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus.
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans.
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols.
- Prior experience of working on ISMS, GDPR & SOC guidelines of IT Infra and security.
Whom will you work with?
This is an individual contributor role and you will be reporting to the Head – HR & Admin.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Good knowledge of managing Linux admin along with application hosting on the server. Excellent
knowledge of Linux commands
Worked on OEL Linux and other Linux version. Manage VAPT requirements, server support, backup
Knowledge of hosting OBIEE, Informatica and other applications like Essbase will be added adavntage.
Good technical knowledge and ready to always learn new technologies
Configurations of SSL, Port related checking
Technical documentation and debug skills
Coordination with other technical teams
Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering/Computer Science /Information Technology
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Linux administrator experienced in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving technical problems using critical thinking and analytical skills, preferably in a service provider environment.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of Mail Server configuration.
- Solid understanding of Linux servers configuration and service.
- Must have Database backup administration tools and application resource utilization monitoring.
- Solid understanding of network concepts and troubleshooting skills,IP, Domain hosting and network management.
- Experience developing scripts (Shell/bash/python) for automating administrative tasks.
- Experience with web and mail server configuration and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms and virtualization software Proxmox, KVM and VMWare.
- Knowledge of firewall and router setup and management.
- MUST HAVE excellent knowledge of Linux (CentOS or RedHat) and BASH, Shell, Python, PHP (any).
Job Location: Indore (Work from Office)
Sr Linux System Administrator
Experience: 5-10 years
- VMware, vCenter, ESXi Administration
- RHEL/AIX OS Upgrades
- RHEL and AIX Patching
- Installation and configuration of services and software components.
- Handling hardware failures and server crashes
- Linux Filesystems (ext3 /4, xfs, zfs, etc.) management.
- LVM and NFS Filesystem management
- User Administration, PAM, LDAP
- Ansible, Git, Jenkins, CI/CD
- Handling files, directories, and users.
- OS RHEL, Oracle Linux, Centos, UNIX AIX, others.
- AWS, Docker, and Cloud Administration optional
Shift: Willing to work in rotational shift including weekend oncall support.
There is an option for work from home for core Night shifts and Weekend Support. Extra allowances are provided for the same
Job location : Bangalore
Immediate to 30 days of Notice
AWS, Linux, VMware, Vcenter, ESXI, AIX Patching, RHEL, PAM, Ansible, Networking, OS RHEL, Oracle, Filesystems
This exciting role within Ashnik’s consulting team brings a great opportunity in terms of desiging and deploy Kubernetes platform solution for Ashnik’s enterprise customers, who are spread across SEA and India. This role takes a lead in consulting the customers for adoption of Kubernetes platform for their Digital Transformation journey.
Experience and skills required
- 8 to 10 years of experience in IT infrastructure
- Expertise on Linux and container technologies
- 2 to 3 years of hands-on experience in configuration and management of the Kubernetes platform
- Experienced with working on cloud service provider’s Kubernetes platform is an added advantage
- Proven technical skill in designing and delivering of enterprise level solution involving integration of complex technologies
- Knowledge and experience of CI/CD pipeline
- Good understanding of networking and software defined storage concepts
- Experienced in automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform is also highly desirable
- Shell scripting skills are required
- Experience of deploying, configuring, managing Kubernetes on public cloud platform
This role requires high degree of being a self-starter, working with diversified teams and with customers spread across Southeast Asia and the India region. This role requires you to be pro-active in communicating with customers and internal teams about various industry trends, technology development and crafting thought leadership.
- To lead the consultative discussions in identifying challenges for the customers, suggesting the right fit open-source components and suggesting appropriate Kubernetes platform
- To create consulting work packages and assisting the sales team in positioning them towards enterprise customers
- To prepare detailed SOW for the project and getting customer’s concurrence for it
- To lead the implementation and getting the customer to sign-off on it.
Ashnik is a leading enterprise open-source solutions company in Southeast Asia and India, enabling organizations to adopt open source for their digital transformation goals. Founded in 2009, it offers a full-fledged Open-Source Marketplace, Solutions, and Services – Consulting, Managed, Technical, Training. Over 200 leading enterprises so far have leveraged Ashnik’s offerings in the space of Database platforms, DevOps & Microservices, Kubernetes, Cloud, and Analytics.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in a different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver the best solutions to our customers using open-source software. We passionately believe in the power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange, we create a vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
Location: work from Home
Package: 20- 23L
Specific responsibilities: ● Provision and administer high-performance computing and network infrastructure ● Maintain network Infrastructure such as firewalls,VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems ● Tune and Monitor server health, network status, and application performance ● Manage co-location build outs and maintenance ● Handle Configuration Management ● Plan and execute things like backup as a service
Required skills and expertise: ● Linux system administration ● Kernel Built and Optimisation for high frequency trading. ● Familiar with Infrastructure automation frameworks and orchestration tools like Ansible, Chef etc. ● Network Traffic Capture and Analysis with Solid understanding of server hardware, NICs ● Experience in network administration (switches, routers, LAN, WAN, MPLS and firewalls) ● Comfortable with programming and scripting in Bash, Python, Perl to Maintain Infrastructure as Code ● Familiar with infrastructure monitoring frameworks like zabbix, nagios etc. ● Collaboration across multiple sites and time zones.
Interested please visit : www.ogha-research.in
Should have strong administration skills on Windows as well.
Ability to script, write batch programs is a huge plus
Should have experience in Software installation and Patch management
Should have exposure towards networking (LAN/hub/Router etc set up and configuration)
Should have exposure in configuring and managing hardware/software firewall.
Should have exposure of managing hardware environment like checking and replacing peripherals.Should have exposure in periodical back up processes using local (tape/drisk)/ remote (cloud) environments
- Computer assembling and dis -assembling.
- Hardware troubleshooting of desktop, laptop, server machine.
- Microsoft Windows Servers (2008,2012, 2016 ) operating system installation and troubleshooting
- Microsoft Windows ( XP, 7, 8, 10) operating system installation and troubleshooting.
- Various email client installation and troubleshooting.
- Development software (.Net Framework, MS SQL server / client, Visual studio) installation and troubleshooting.
- Linux ( Ubuntu, CentOS ) installation and troubleshooting. ( Mandatory )
- Various software installations on linux platform.
- Network LAN and WAN troubleshooting.
- VPN management
- Knowledge of Virtualization
If you are a tech-savvy who loves teaching for others, looking for fixed income with flexible working basis? This opportunity is made for you. We are looking for Course Author to develop online courses. As a course developer will help in developing and recording (voice only) one or more of the following areas:
- Windows Server 2019
- VMWare vSphere 6.x
- Professional Cloud Security Engineer Certification
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD)
- Android Q
- Certified Kubernetes Administration
- Tableau Server 2019.x Administration
- Troubleshooting Docker
- React Native for the Impatient
- Fluency in the English language with a clear accent. Excellent
- communication skills, especially voice communication.
- Sufficient knowledge about the course subject according to the course level.
Compensation: $800 - $1000/Course
You will be requested to share a 2-3 minutes audition audio file about any of the subjects you will deliver.