- Designing and developing responsive applications.
- Creating and maintaining clean and clear front-end code and backend APIs for our web applications.
- Automation and Deployments of builds - Frontend and Backend.
- Application Performance And Error Monitoring and Automation
- Maintaining excellent test coverage for our code base.
- Working with our shared services and field teams to identify application bottlenecks and make relevant architectural decisions.
- Working with our front-end application developers to optimize performance across our system.
- Designing administrative tools for our shared services and business development teams Constantly optimizing our code bases with an eye for modularity and legibility.
- Writing documentation for our external and internal APIs.
Strong understanding of RESTful JSON web API design principles.
Demonstrable experience with AngularJS or ReactJS or Vue.JS, NodeJS, Express.JS, HTML5, and CSS.
Familiarity with popular NodeJS packages (e.g. express, socket-io).
Experience in backend web development.
Containerisation experience working with Docker/ Kubernetes/ Docker Swarm
Familiarity with multiple additional programming languages/stacks.
Experience with NoSQL databases, ideally MongoDB.
Experience with RDBMS databases like MySQL/PosgreSQL.
An excellent understanding of distributed systems and their tradeoffs.
Excellent documentation skills.
Ability to clearly articulate technical problems, design and implementation choices to a broad range of stakeholders (e.g. sales team, users, security experts).
Working knowledge of AngularJS or React.
Experience working with web sockets.
Familiarity with the AWS stack.
Experience in application security testing.
Familiarity with CI/CD Pipeline.
Contributions to open source communities.
You will be responsible for supporting our team in all aspects of software development, testing and regular maintenance and upgrading the existing tools.
Description of Role
Our vision as a company is to be world-leading at finding and designing new wind farm sites. We are building a set of tools, approaches and engineering processes that combine to form a capability to undertake the technical management of wind farm development at a significantly improved level of sophistication over existing standard industry approaches.
To achieve its aim, Wind Pioneers is constantly striving to build new tools that are one of its kind and a game changer in the industry. We are looking for an enthusiastic junior software developer to join us and help maintain our tools and make sure they are robust in nature.
· Bachelor's / Master’s degree
· 1-2yrs work experience
· Great deal of attention to detail.
· Can-do, flexible and pro-active attitude to work.
· Independent worker and natural initiative-taker.
· Desire to work in a small, exciting, high-growth, international start-up environment.
Wind Pioneers’ Offering
Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
Support test and deployment of new products and features
Participate in code reviews
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
3+ years of work experience in Python, Django
Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Understanding of python backend development ,with Django ot flask frame work
- Design, build and maintain responsive front-end interfaces for applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Create REST APIs and integrating them with the frontend
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
0-1 years of experience in web development and software design
- Hands on Experience of More than 2+ Years with Core PHP, Laravel, Vue js
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js.
- Experience in Datastores like Mysql, Redis.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API.
- IT Service based Projects with international client handling.
- Experience in developing the clientside application Vue.js.
- Indepth knowledge of objectoriented PHP and Laravel 5.
- Good knowledge of Cloud computing technologies.
- PHP Framework.
- Handson experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design.
- MySQL query optimization.
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
- Good team player.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Ability to write emails and should be able to chat with the client.
- PM tools knowledge like JIRA, trello, basecamp would be a plus.
We are a fast growing Chennai-based startup (with venture funding) and clients like Swiggy!
We are here for the long run and are led by strong engineers with experience at top tier firms
and authors of Java Standards at Sun Microsystems
We're building an awesome enterprise product that is already transforming businesses across
We have raised investment, so this role will not vanish in a few months
Our mentors include the Vice Chairman of HCL Technologies, Chairman of Singapore Airlines,
Senior leaders from LinkedIn etc.
Other background information
We're looking for strong, passionate developers who want to join our team and grow
We move fast, and will make you an offer in a few days for the right person
The job location will be in Chennai (it is the SaaS capital of India)
Please only apply if you are open to moving to Chennai (or are already here)
This won't be a 10 - 6 job, but you will be given amazing responsibilities
You will learn a ton, have a lot of flexibility, and have fun while doing it!
2. Build cutting edge applications in Node.JS, React/Angular etc.
3. Work on new tech that we are already some of the leading users of (like Firebase)
4. Work closely with mobile team, UX and PM team to construct creative solutions
5. Develop reusable custom components that can be used across application at run time
6. Optimize, improve efficiency, scalability, stability of application
7. MUST BE reliable, and be able to communicate clearly
8. MUST BE able to own and deliver their own work within deadlines, professionally
Bonus Points for experience using Firebase, NoSQL, or building high-scale applications.
Nice Friday team lunches
Informal work environment - without hierarchy
Stock options (in lakhs)
Stipend to attend conferences
Potential travel to Singapore
Notice period: less than 45 days.
CTC :No bar for right candidate.
5+ relevant experience.
Candidates comfortable to relocate at Chennai can apply.
You should also be in the habit of writing well-documented, clean code, to be able to pass successful projects on to other developers to iterate upon and flesh out. You should have a keen interest in keeping up to date with modern coding practices. We love to see creativity and experiments, especially with WebGL/Three.js for stunning visuals on the web.
Experience in frontend frameworks (Angular, React, Vue, etc.)
Experience in backend frameworks (Node.js or similar)
WebGL/Three.js is a plus.
Working knowledge of C/C++.
Nice to haves:
Understanding of Computer graphics or game development
Experience with WebAR/WebVR (collectively WebXR)
1. Out-of-the-box thinking
2. Proactive executioner
3. Loves building great products
4. Smart worker
1. Great office.
2. Awesome team.
3. Will get to work on the cutting edge of AR/VR.
4. Unlimited coffee.
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Experience designing, implementing and using web services in a Microservice Architecture
- Experience and a good understanding of Node.JS
- Familiar with relational & non-relational databases such as Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Dynamo
- Familiar with CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Delivery)
- Nice to have - Experience with AWS
- Nice to have - Experience working in an agile development process
- See the inherent challenges in all things; if a task is complicated, you simplify it; if it is simple, you excel at it; if it is mundane, you automate it
- Be a problem solver; be given any problem and will come back with solutions, or at least alternatives
- Be a perfectionist; you are not satisfied until your code is rock solid
- Be pragmatic; you implement the best solution for the problem, not the coolest solution, and can tell the difference
- See the big picture; we write software to solve real business problems