Spark / Scala experience should be more than 2 years.
Combination with Java & Scala is fine or we are even fine with Big Data Developer with strong Core Java Concepts. - Scala / Spark Developer.
Strong proficiency Scala on Spark (Hadoop) - Scala + Java is also preferred
Complete SDLC process and Agile Methodology (Scrum)
Version control / Git
About Accion Labs
Accion Labs, Inc. ranked number one IT Company based out of Pittsburgh headquartered global technology firm.
Accion labs Inc: Winner of Fastest growing Company in Pittsburgh, Raked as #1 IT services company two years in a row (2014, 2015), by Pittsburgh Business Times Accion Labs is venture-funded, profitable and fast-growing- allowing you an opportunity to grow with us 11 global offices, 1300+ employees, 80+ tech company clients 90% of our clients we work with are Direct Clients and project based. Offering a full range of product life-cycle services in emerging technology segments including Web 2.0, Open Source, SaaS /Cloud, Mobility, IT Operations Management/ITSM, Big Data and traditional BI/DW, Automation engineering (Rackspace team), devops engineering.
Employee strength: 1300+ employees
Why Accion Labs:
- Emerging technology projects i.e. Web 2.0, SaaS, cloud, mobility, BI/DW and big data
- Great learning environment
- Onsite opportunity it totally depends on project requirement
- We invest in training our resources in latest frameworks, tools, processes and best-practices and also cross-training our resources across a range of emerging technologies – enabling you to develop more marketable skill
- Employee friendly environment with 100% focus on work-life balance, life-long learning and open communication
- Allow our employees to directly interact with clients
- 3+ years work experience with production-grade python. Contribution to open source repos is preferred
- Experience writing concurrent and distributed programs, AWS lambda, Kubernetes, Docker, Spark is preferred.
- Experience with one relational & 1 non-relational DB is preferred
- Prior work in the ML domain will be a big boost
What You’ll Do
- Help realize the product vision: Production-ready machine learning models with monitoring within moments, not months.
- Help companies deploy their machine learning models at scale across a wide range of use-cases and sectors.
- Build integrations with other platforms to make it easy for our customers to use our product without changing their workflow.
- Write maintainable, scalable performant python code
- Building gRPC, rest API servers
- Working with Thrift, Protobufs, etc.
Trying to get in touch with you all for an exciting role for 1 of the Startup Firm into Wealtth Mangement .
A small description about the Company.
This Company is building the platform to drive Wealth Mangement .
They own and operate an online investing platform that distributes mutual funds in India. Its platform allows investors to buy and sell equity, debt, and tax saving mutual funds. It has its headquarters in Bengaluru in India.
Looking for Great Talent for Backend Developer with beloww skills.
• Excellent knowledge of at least one ecosystem based on Elixir/Phoenix, Ruby/Rails, Python/Django,
• Good OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
• Familiar with datastores like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Redshift etc.
• Familiarity with react.js/react-native, vue.js etc. • Knowledge of deploying software to AWS, GCP, Azure
• Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration.
About the Role-
Thinking big and executing beyond what is expected. The challenges cut across algorithmic problem solving, systems engineering, machine learning and infrastructure at a massive scale.
Reason to Join-
An opportunity for innovators, problem solvers & learners. Working will be Innovative, empowering, rewarding & fun. Amazing Office, competitive pay along with excellent benefits package.
Requiremets and Responsibilities- (please read carefully before applying)
- The overall experience of 3-6 years in Java/Python Framework and Machine Learning.
- Develop Web Services, REST, XSD, XML technologies, Java, Python, AWS, API.
- Experience on Elastic Search or SOLR or Lucene -Search Engine, Text Mining, Indexing.
- Experience in highly scalable tools like Kafka, Spark, Aerospike, etc.
- Hands on experience in Design, Architecture, Implementation, Performance & Scalability, and Distributed Systems.
- Design, implement, and deploy highly scalable and reliable systems.
- Troubleshoot Solr indexing process and querying engine.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science from Tier 1 Institutions
- Full stack system development
- Product Design
- Technical risk assessment and estimation
- Technical investigation/research, assessment, and recommendation
- Providing solutions and preparing proof-of-concept for technical proposals and demonstrations
- Product maintenance and support
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, or any course related to Information Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Ability to execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- 1+ year experience in product development
- 1+ years Java development experience
- 1+ year experience in agile product development methodology/process
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Experience of relational databases, SQL / MySql / PL SQL / Oracle
- Experience in JAVA Frameworks (Spring / Spring MVC / Spring boot / Hibernate)
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Experience in Unit testing is a plus
- REST Concepts
- VCS - Git
- Excellent programming and problem-solving skills
- Experience with test-driven development
- Good communication skills
- Fast learner, detail-oriented
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-managing and able to collaborate with offsite team members
- Can render extra hours whenever necessary.
After a rigorous training program of up to one month, you'll immediately get to work on one of our projects. We're working on mission-critical government systems or commercial products that are levelling up the way the world does business.
- Augmenting, improving, redesigning, and/or re-implementing Dolat's low-latency/high-throughput production trading environment, which collects data from and disseminates orders to exchanges around the world
- Optimizing this platform by using network and systems programming, as well as other advanced techniques
- Developing systems that provide easy access to historical market data and trading simulations
- Building risk-management and performance-tracking tools
- Shaping the future of Dolat through regular interviewing and infrequent campus recruiting trips
- Implementing domain-optimized data structures
- Learn and internalize the theories behind current trading system
- Participate in the design, architecture and implementation of automated trading systems
- Take ownership of system from design through implementation
- Own and drive business features into tech requirements
- Design & develop large scale real time server side systems
- Quickly create quality prototypes
- Staying updated on emerging technologies
- Ensuring that all deliverables adhere to our world class standards
- Promote coding best practices
- Mentor and develop junior developers in the team
- 4+ years of relevant experience as described below
- Excellent grasp of Core Java, Multi Threading and OO design patterns
- Experience with Scala, functional, reactive programming and Akka/Play is a plus
- Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Solid grasp of large scale distributed real time systems
- Prior experience on building a scalable and resilient micro service
- Solid understanding of relational databases, NoSQL databases and Caching systems
- Good understanding of Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop is a plus
- Experience on one of AWS, Azure or GCP
Who you are
- You have excellent and effective communication and collaborative skills
- You love problem solving
- You stay up to date with the latest technologies and then apply them in real life
- You love paying attention to detail
- You thrive in meeting tight deadlines and prioritising workloads
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience within the field