We are looking for an experienced Full Stack PHP Developer for immediate hiring.Candidate must have at least 1 years of experience in working on PHP based projects with MySQL backend. The ideal candidate should have the drive and passion to thrive in a startup environment. Should be involved in all aspects of the development cycle of a project. Skills Required:
- Strong experience in PHP with deep understanding of Codeigniter framework
- Working experience with SQL, table design, and entity relationships.
- Familiarity with relational databases mySQL or MS SQL Server
- Deep knowledge of how the web works (Servers, Sockets, HTTP, Rest API).
- Up-to-date knowledge of modern HTML5, CSS3/4, Bootstrap.
- Developing APIs and RESTful services
- Version control systems like Git and GitHub ·
- Proficient in data structures and algorithms.
- Helping with the design and development of software
- Testing and debugging software to keep it optimized
- Writing clean code for the front and back end of the software
- Creating servers and databases for the back end of the software
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility and optimization
- Testing and maintaining the responsive design of applications
- Working with graphic designers to design new features
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any equivalent experience Experience: Minimum 1 years of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
About iFuture Globistic Limited
Proficiency in Oops Concepts and C# (Professional)
ASP.NET MVC | ASP.NET Core | EF Core | MVC applications (Advanced)
Entity Framework | ADO.NET (Moderate)
Proficient knowledge in MSSQL | PostgreSQL | Oracle | LINQ | Couch base (Moderate)
Database design including indexes and data integrity
Dependency injection , IoC containers using: Autofac , Handlers,
Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
Client side framework jQuery | Typescript| Angular 3.*+ (Moderate)
Knowledge in micro services architecture using service brokers would be an added advantage
Knowledge of cybersecurity aspects on application development would be added advantage
Should be able to identify application performance bottleneck and solve / recommend solutions
Develop, perform unit testing
Working knowledge on source control GIT Lab
Project management using JIRA
* Remote Position based anywhere in India
Join a dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. Supply Wisdom’s patented solution is transforming the way supply chain, procurement and third-party risk leaders manage risks and operational resilience. Our market-leading risk intelligence solution leverages the latest advancements in AI, Machine Learning, and data science to deliver the real-time early-warning risk intelligence that enterprises critically need now to secure their supply chains, prevent disruptions, and ensure operational resiliency. The demand for our solution is stronger than ever, and our team must expand to keep up.
In January 2022, we closed a significant institutional round led by Fulcrum Equity Partners to fund our growth and market expansion into new verticals and new geographies. Join us at this exciting growth stage as stock options may be awarded for this position upon board approval.
Objective: We are looking for an Individual Contributor to work as Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable with front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
You should be familiar with Agile methodologies using scrum and Kanban practice.
- Work with the development team and product manager to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective REST APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software using RPA and AI/ML techniques.
- Integrate third-party libraries for product enhancement.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science with 8-10 years of development experience in building cloud-native SaaS applications that is scalable.
- Strong organizational and project management skills using agile methodologies.
- Hands-on Experience with server-side languages such as Python and NodeJS and Django Framework.
- Hands-on Experience with database technology such as MySQL, Postgres and MongoDB.
- Hands-on experience with AWS services and Nginx Web Server.
- Hands-on experience with Message Brokers RabbitMQ, Event Handling and synchronization.
- Proficiency and experience in refactoring the monolithic application to microservices architecture.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and docker.
- Knowledge of SSO implementation is desirable.
- Familiarity with using Gitlab, Jira, and Confluence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Our Commitment to You:
At Supply Wisdom, we have three core values:
1) People First
2) Client Next
3) Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making the world a better place, not just for us but for those around us, is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits. In addition, we offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
If you are looking to make an impact in delivering market-leading risk management solutions, empowering our clients, and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.
Please note, Supply Wisdom has adopted a policy requiring all team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based upon applicable state laws and regulations.
You can learn more at supplywisdom.com and on LinkedIn.
Looking for a skilled word press developer responsible for both front-end and back-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security update.
In this role you will:
• Design and build the website's front end.
• Create the website architecture.
• Generate WordPress themes and plugins.
• Trouble shoot content issue.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in web designs.
• Experience of minimum 1 year in WordPress
• Knowledge of front-end technologies including CSS, HTML, java script, and jQuery.
• Must have good knowledge of PHP, and MySQL also.
• Flexible schedule
• Health insurance
• Paid sick time
• Paid time off
• Provident Fund
• Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
• Commission pay
• Overtime pay
• Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Gurgaon, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Bachelor's (Preferred)
• total work: 1 year (Required)
• WordPress: 1 year (Required)
The Wellness Shop is an eco-friendly wellness brand that provides a range of products that are organic and natural. We provide products catering to cosmetics, wellness, and healthcare segments. We plan to create a brand that brings no-nonsense, simple, and natural products to the masses so we can all get some help taking care of our bodies.
Responsibilities and Duties :
We are looking for strong PHP Professional with the following traits:
Sound knowledge of software development & custom PHP programming with one or more
Open source MVC frameworks like Laravel.
Should have experience in PHP development with proven experience in developing scalable, reliable and robust applications.
Expert understanding of MySQL schema design advanced querying, indexes, triggers, and performance optimisation.
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
Should be able to perform timely evaluation of new technologies and methodologies.
Should be able to research solutions independently and solve problems.
We are looking for a dynamic candidate should have excellent coding and logical skills along with excellent written and verbal communication.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
B-tech candidates are preferred
Reverate Tech is a product and service-based start-up, working with International Clients. Our services include Data Engineering, Web Development, BI/Data Warehousing, Enterprise Application Implementation (ERP/CRM), and NetSuite. Our product portfolio has business apps in the domain of ERP, Auto Service, and Personal Safety.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a full-stack developer for our client SellerX.
The ideal candidate will efficiently and quickly write code in a timely and scalable way in order to improve the code-base of the company's products in meaningful ways. This candidate will be able to test the code and make adjustments where necessary.
- 3+ years of experience working with PHP (preferably with Symfony)
- Understanding OOP principles & familiarity with best design practices
- Technically proficient in SQL (preferably MySQL or MariaDB)
- Experience with NoSQL database
- Experience with Docker
We would consider it a plus if:
- You have some experience with Python or are willing to learn
- You have basic knowledge of message brokers such as RabbitMQ
- You have some experience working with AWS: RDS, S3, EC2, and Lambda functions
- Experience with search engines like Elastic Search or Solr
- 100% remote-working;
- Flexible working hours;
- Development of your personal strengths in a dynamic environment;
- An attractive and varied job with a high level of personal responsibility;
- A collegial togetherness and a modern management style/startup;
About our client
SellerX buys and builds Amazon businesses, helping entrepreneurs realize the next stage of their businesses and their lives. SellerX is the 3rd fastest-growing startup in Europe. Already a unicorn (1 billion euros in evaluation), SellerX plans to be a Decacorn in the coming 2-3 years.
- Interested? Join us and start your learning and growth journey.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Good working knowledge of PHP MVC web frameworks (Symfony or Codeigniter or Laravel)
- Relational database skills with MySQL
- Understanding of responsive CSS design frameworks such as Bootstrap.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field
Interested candidates can share their CVs to shubhashish.dutta (at the rate) viswasi.com
Package : up to 25% of hike based on last drawn
Work Mode : Onsite (Work From Office)
Work Calendar : Monday to Friday
Work timings : 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Role & Responsibilities :
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website Architecture.
- Developing Custom plugins as per requirement.
- Managing formulate an effective and responsive design.
- Designing and managing Securities, site and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests.
Required Expertise :
- Must have expertise in WordPress custom theme development and Plugins development.
- Must have expertise in PHP, MySQL.
- Must have knowledge in WordPress Security.
- Basic knowledge in HTML. CSS.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Teamwork and research skills.
We are an upcoming profitable social enterprise and as a a part of the team we are looking for a candidate who can work with our team to build better analytics and intellegence into our platform Prabhaav.
We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
Technical Skills we are looking for are:
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Coding Abilities in HTML , PHP , JS , JSP – Server let , JAVA , DevOps(basic Knowledge).
- Additional Skills (preferred) : NodeJS , Python , Angular JS .
- System Administrator Experience : Linux (Ubuntu/RedHat) , Windows CE-Embedded.
- Data Base Experience : MySQL , Posgres , Mongo DB.
- Data Format Experience : JSON , XML , AJAX , JQuery.
- Should have Depth in software Architecture Design especially for Stand-Alone Software As Product , or SaaS Platform Experience.
- Should have Basic Experience/knowledge in Micro-Services , Rest API’s and SOAP methodologies.
- Should have built some backend architecture for Long Standing Applications.
- Good HTML Design Sense.
- Experience with AWS Services like EC2 and LightSail is Preferred.
- Testing and deploying programs and systems
- Fixing and improving existing software
- Good Understanding of OOP’s and Similar Concepts.
- Research on New JS Methodologies like React Js and Angular Js
Experience areas we are looking for:
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
We are looking for Technology Lead who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team to help build Snapwiz's next-generation platform. If you are a person who loves to face technical challenges, innovates consistently and is never satisfied with status-quo then this is the role for you.
Job Location: IBC Knowledge Park, Dairy Circle, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
Design and build advanced applications from scratch keeping scalability and performance in mind
A good handle on both client and server architecture
Should be a quick learner and willing to go the extra mile in delivering the projects.
Should be able to work with juniors; help and guide them as needed.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Comfortable in owning large scale products and continuously re-evaluating and innovating.
A practical risk-taker, innovator and always curious.
BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
5 to 10 years overall experience
Strong knowledge of Agile development (Scrum)
Proven working experience in server-side technologies like Java, Hibernate, Spring.
Strong knowledge of any database technology like MySql or MongoDB
Awareness of client-side technologies like JS and JQuery.
Knowledge of the general tech landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.