About the role:-
- The Healthcare/Nurse Recruiter is a key position, with the primary goal of providing recruiting support for our various client locations across the US. What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Generate leads through sourcing initiatives, social media advertising, phone interviews, and a high-volume outbound call phone strategy.
- Search Applicant Tracking System, social media, and other platforms to find caregivers for our open Travel and Per-Diem positions for RN's, CNA's, PCT's and all allied positions.
- Establish relationships with Healthcare Providers and maintain a pipeline of providers to encourage a long-term working relationship.
- Negotiate contract terms with candidates.
- Partner with Account Managers to ensure candidate viability and arrange client interviews.
- 2+ Years of a proven track record in a Healthcare Staffing Company.
- 1+ Years of experience in Healthcare Clinical and Allied staffing
- A background or experience in sales is a big plus.
- Exceptional planning and execution skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
- Great attitude, passion, and drive to be a perfectionist.
About softnice india pvt ltd
Position: Talent Recruiter
- Assist with recruitment efforts, and partner with Businesses to retain and attract the best tech talent.
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team engagement and morale.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities with team, hearing and resolving employee grievances, and counselling employees and supervisors
- Champion the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision of the organisation.
- Build strong relationships with external talent partners, fostering trust and promoting collaboration
- Handle confidential matters with discretion
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources
- 3+ years in human resources or recruitment
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems.
good networking skills.
Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the positions, and
meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
Source and screen candidates by using databases/portals, social media, job applications etc.
Assess applicants' relevant knowledge and skills as per requirement
Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter
candidates within schedule
Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection
Minimum 2 years in recruitment/ talent acquisition
Must have experience in ATS(applicant tracking system)
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Self-Driven and self-motivator
Good knowledge on MS excel
Market Research and Business development is an additional advantage
Bachelor’s degree in human resource management (or related field)
Technical Recruiter / HR Executive
Notice Period: 30 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based IT Managed Services company focused on the Data Services, DevOps, and Cloud services to support Enterprise Applications, headquartered in San Jose, California USA.
We are looking for an HR Executive/Manager to join our India team based out of Bangalore. This team focuses on the most innovative and emerging data infrastructure management and DevOps tools to support highly scalable and available infrastructure and Cloud platforms.
It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a rocket ship startup run by a world-class executive team. You will be given high-level exposure to work with the executive team and to be part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next-gen data evolution challenges.
3 - 7 years of experience in Technical Recruiting /Staffing experience/HR Operations
Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written, verbal, and negotiation skills
Effectively utilizes recruiting tools including networking through social media outlets, professional affiliations, job boards, database searches, etc
Technical Staffing initiatives including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation and welfare benefits, training and development, records management
Background working at a small to mid-sized technology startup in a high growth stage
Must possess critical thinking, strong planning, time management, and organizational skills
Ability to prioritize tasks to meet individual and business goals.
Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Must be diversity Oriented to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type
Competitive drive & strong work ethic, “whatever it takes” attitude.
Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, IT, or related field
Strategically advise and work with company leadership for building an amazing team. From attracting and hiring the right people, to creating programs that will engage and cultivate their talents once hired, to implementing team building and retention strategies to keep them engaged, you will lead the charge to create and implement these programs and initiatives.
Demonstrates competency in the execution of the full life cycle recruitment process (source, screen, submit, pipeline, etc.), policies and guidelines, and client service objectives.
Hands-on experience utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter and Boolean search preferred
Writing job descriptions and screening applications for competency with the hiring requirements.
Scheduling and keeping tracking of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
Demonstrates a proficient understanding of the business and industry; can effectively build relationships with candidates to create and sustain a pipeline for future positions. Can utilize established networks to anticipate and meet client requests.
Payroll processing for all employees.
Lead and inspire in all areas of the people services. We’re looking for someone with a high degree of emotional resilience, ethics, thoughtfulness, and positivity for this role as you’ll be looked at as a leader amongst the team.
Strategically advise company leadership for all things related to people services as well as a generalist who is seen as the point of contact within the company for all people services.
Understand our company services, technology stack and work with the technology team leader to align our recruitment practice for the effective hiring process.
Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Must be flexible to work on the office timings and off-hours to accommodate the multi-national teams
About this Role:
The Talent Sourcer focuses on proactively identifying and developing a pipeline of candidates aligned to specific business units utilizing multiple strategies including online databases, social media sites, Boolean keyword searching, cold calling contact lists and networking to identify top talent for our organization. If you love the thrill of the hunt and engaging with passive and hard to find candidates, this role is for you.
What you’ll do:
- Source potential and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, extensive name generation research and relationship building
- Continually expand network through leveraging user groups, blogs and networking events
- Generate candidate interest through creative marketing and social media messaging by clearly articulating the Excelgens value proposition
- Prequalify potential candidates to determine their qualifications through profiling, trait assessments and behavioral based interviewing
- Develop a pipeline of talent for current role and future hiring needs.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years Recruiting or Talent Acquisition experience required
- Strong research and candidate generation skills
- Familiarity with current direct sourcing techniques and ability to remain current with developing new techniques and skills.
1. Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
2. Ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
3.Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- He should hire marketing candidates in his district both physically and digitally.
- He will recruit potential candidates for Block Sales Manager and District Sales Manager.
- He will physically screen, verify and scrutinize prospective candidates on field and then forward the same to the company’s HR cell if found eligible.
- He shall be responsible to make them aware of their job role and responsibilities.
- He shall be responsible to send eligible candidates to this office through the HR Coordinators.
- Other Field recruitment processes as and when instructed.