**Work remotely / Work From Home with BigStep Technologies throughout your tenure**
Roles and Responsibilities :
What You'll Do
- Create the system architecture for any product from scratch as well as drive it for more than one development teams
- Design and deliver solutions that enable fast and efficient deployment of quality code to production
- Document the architectural blueprint and end to end design through flowcharts and diagrams.
- Set coding standards for development teams and ensure all released code is following standards
- Oversee the code review process, performing reviews when necessary
- Establish strong communication channels and relationships with the development teams, supporting them throughout the release cycle
- Continuously evaluate the existing software to identify areas of improvement and ensure architectural integrity as additional features are added.
- Lead DevOps and implement tooling and process improvements when you identify gaps
- Work with various stakeholders and identify the scope of the work, provide high level estimations, create a timeline and come up with the approach and design for the same.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
- Coach and mentor the development teams to improve the overall expertise and skills of the team.
- Take care of the development of critical components and POCs for new technologies to be used.
- Deliver high quality deliverables individually/as a team adhering to industry best practices.
- Troubleshoot any errors or issues that arise in the application/infrastructure components quickly and efficiently.
What You Bring
- 8+ years in software development or product engineering
- Proficient in MEAN Stack
- Good experience in backend development with Node.js
- Expertise in developing RESTful APIs
- Have created multi-transactional and highly redundant systems from ideation to production
- Customer-centric mindset
- Expertise in Agile SCRUM best practices
- Expertise in implementing front-end of applications using HTML5, Angular.js
- Proficient in MVC, OOPS concepts, Web Development Concepts, HTML, JSON, REST API development
- Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to break down complex technical concepts into something digestible by non-technical stakeholders
**Work remotely / Work From Home with BigStep Technologies throughout your tenure**
About BigStep Technologies
We are looking for a full stack Java Developer with an experience of 1+ years. The individual should have good technical knowledge of Core Java, Sql, Spring, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Apache Spark. Exposure to sql databases like Oracle, Mysql, Microsoft Sql is a must. Any experience / knowledge / certification on Cloud technology preferrably Microsoft Azure is good to have. Exposures to non sql databases like Neo4j or Document database is again good to have.
The individual should have good knowledge of design patterns and also be able to implement them in desired conditions. Finally the individual should be smart and look to provide solutions for problems.
Hiring for SSDE/ ML.
Exp: 4-8 Yrs.
Looking immediate - 15 Days joiners
Primary Skills (Must have)
- Azure IaaS and PaaS.
- .Net (Core and Framework)
- Web API, ASP.NET, Entity Framework
- MS SQL Server
- HTML5, CSS3, Jquery and JSON
- Angular / React JS
- Unit Testing Framework for .NET using MS Test Manager or Nunit
- Unit Testing Framework for Angular or React JS
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Should have the ability to implement solution based on the technical design document and discussions with Tech Leads / Architects.
- Should have the ability to identify and implement software development best practices.
- Should have the ability to collaborate with other team members to deliver the solution.
- Should have the abiliity to troubleshoot issues..
Interested can share your resume to gangadhar.shivarudraiah at winwire dot com
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment to maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Understanding and improving performance of web applications through tools like Lighthouse/ Google Page Insights or similar.
- Interpreting the results and implement design improvements
- Mentoring of new members, provide directions for secure coding, and extensive code reviews to ensure the highest quality code is shipped to production.
- Configuring and managing web servers like Nginx or Apache
- Monitoring web applications using tools like AWS, CloudWatch, NewRelic APM or similar MERN stack developers, with focus on Express, React and Node
What you need to have:
- B.E/ B.Tech- Min 65 %
- Web Server Application setup for B2C with significant scale (more than 100K daily users)
- React Native based development experience
- Understanding of Mobile application development (Android and/ or iOS)
- Good understanding of Laravel framework
- Real-world experience in configuring and managing web servers like Nginx or Apache
- Good understanding of git-based SCM, Jenkins based build systems, CI/ CD pipelines, and deployment frameworks
- Sound knowledge of web application architecture
- Experience in working with stakeholders in Product Management and Business teams
- Extensive experience in building and supporting PHP or Node- based Web Server Application
- Hands-on experience in managing performance, stability, and security of node/ PHP based web applications on the server-side
3 to 6 years of experience in React.js
You will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack.
You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
Should be able to design and build modern user interface components to enhance application performance.
Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
Experience with user interface design.
- Strong knowledge of Php frameworks (Laravel, Zend must).
- Strong knowledge of front-end technologies, such as react js or Vue js.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Write effective APIs.
- Write technical documentation.
- Familiarity with SQL/No SQL databases.
- Understanding of code versioning tools like Github.
- Take full responsibility for task/project execution
- Good problem-solving skills, Data structures, and Algorithms.
- Should have experience in Webservices (SOAP/REST) and JSON
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Work with us as a team leader.
|1. Strong understanding of Core Java/J2EE 6.0 above|
|2. Experience Spring Boot, Spring WebSocket|
|3. Experience in using Application servers like IBM Websphere|
|4. Working knowledge of RDBMS, SQL and PL-SQL|
|5. Experience in developing and consuming SOAP & REST WebServices.|
|6. Experience in implementing Core Java & J2EE Design Patterns.|
|7. Experience on any Build and Deployment tools Jenkins, Team City etc.|
|8. Exposure to have maintained high coding standards by using Junit, SonarCube etc.|
|9. Exposure on Microservices design & development using Spring Boot|
|10. Experience in using profiler tools (JProfiler/JMeter)|
|11. Have a good understanding in front-end frameworks (Angular/NodeJS)|
|12. Understanding of BDD/Domain driven design would be preferred"""|
SURE is on a mission to provide credit card for every Indian and looking for a good coders to help us build the product. Please read the job description and details properly before you apply.
As a fullstack developer, your job responsibilities will include
- Design, implement and deliver product features on time.
- Take responsibility of code quality.
- Take ownership of releases and deployment.
- 2-3 years of experience in developing scalable software applications.
- Good to have some experience working as a full stack developer in a banking/payments/lending fin-tech startup with microservices architecture
- Open to learn new languages and tools
Our work is asynchronous and we do a lot of conversations over chat/emails. This might be a different culture than most companies out there. Hence we require you to answer a few questions in writing. We will also require you to take up technical coding assignments before we talk to you.
In the first round, your profile will be evaluated mainly based on your answers so take time and do your best.