- Plan & execute user acquisition campaigns through affiliate marketing channels-mailer, partnerships
- Plan and manage retargeting campaigns through SMS/WhatsApp
- Managing budgets and campaigns to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Negotiate deals and manage relationships with our partners to deliver the targets
- Work efficiently with our Creative and Content teams to build content strategies
- Align with Product team and sales team for funnel improvement and tech related issues.
- Manage campaign reports with good presentation skill
- Potential user research, identification and testing new ideas/channels.
About Angel One
We are Angel One (formerly known as Angel Broking). India's most trusted Fintech company and an all-in-One financial house. Founded in 1996 Angel One offers a world-class experience across all digital channels including web, trading software and mobile applications, to help make millions of Indians informed investment decisions.
Certified as a Great Place To Work for six-consecutive years, we are driven by technology and a mission to become the No. 1 fintech organization in India. With a 9.2 Million+ registered client base and more than 18+ million app downloads, we are onboarding more than 400,000 new users every month. We are working to build personalized financial journeys for customers via a single app, powered by new-age engineering tech and Machine Learning.
We are a group of self-driven, motivated individuals who enjoy taking ownership and believe in providing the best value for money to investors through innovative products and investment strategies. We apply and amplify design thinking with our products and solution.
It is a flat structure, with ample opportunity to showcase your talent and a growth path for engineers to the very top. We are remote-first, with people spread across Bangalore, Mumbai and UAE. Here are some of the perks that you'll enjoy as an Angelite,
- Work with world-class peer group from leading organizations
- Exciting, dynamic and agile work environment
- Freedom to ideate, innovate, express, solve and create customer experience through #Fintech & #ConsumerTech
- Cutting edge technology and Products / Digital Platforms of future
- Continuous learning interventions and upskilling
- Open culture to collaborate where failing fast is encouraged to invent new ways and methods, join our Failure Club to experience it
- 6-time certified as a Great Place To Work culture
- Highly competitive pay structures, one of the best
Come say Hello to ideas and goodbye to hierarchies at Angel One!
- Building an environment for the creative team to work in and overseeing their ideas and projects
- taking responsibility for the creative philosophy and the standard of output across the agency or department
- developing ideas for advertising or promotional campaigns
- pitching concepts to clients if you work at an agency, or presenting to directors if you work in-house
- overseeing several projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines, and signing off on these projects before they are presented
- liaising with clients to keep them informed and to highlight any issues
- understanding the commercial aspects of the agency or marketing department
- hiring and managing the creative team.
- Analyzing brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shaping and communicating our vision and mission
- Managing a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Leading creative development to motivate the target audience to take action
- Establishing performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing ROI and KPIs
- Monitoring market trends, research consumer markets and competitors activities
- Overseeing new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions
- Aligning the company around the brands direction, choices and tactics
What you need to have:
- Any Business Degree
- Should have worked for top digital and social media agencies
- Have experience with multiple marketing agencies
- Have immense experience in digital & social media marketing
- Should be thorough with paid media marketing, media buying
- Understands brand strategy and can lead the entire marketing function for a brand.
Our client is a heavenly blend of modern and traditional science and provides wellness services across many cities in India. Incorporated since 2010, it provides premium ayurvedic solution ranges for customers covering skin, hair, face and general health.
Certified by the Ministry of Health, their products sell across their 11 stores and many ecommerce websites, this startup is currently having a turnover of more than Rs.2 crores annually. They boast of premium clients using their elite range of products which are reasonably priced.
- Managing a sizeable marketing budget with full ownership of results
- Managing campaigns end-to-end including budget planning, targeting, copy, creative, day-to-day optimization, A/B tests, etc. to continuously improve ROAS from the campaigns
- Driving and tracking KPIs like revenue, conversions, CPA, CPI, etc. on daily basis and create performance reports
- Iterating to create new ads, campaigns, messages, audiences that work for the brand
- Keyword Selection and audience targeting
- Working knowledge of analytics tools and proficiency in MS Excel
What you need to have:
- 1-3 years of on-job experience in running digital performance marketing
- Should have independently managed monthly marketing budgets of at least INR 5L
- Strong analytical skills, good ability to work with numbers to develop data-driven action and insights
- Growth mindset leading to experiment without fear of failure
- Test basis hypothesis for creativity, audience, and content
Social Media Handling, Marketing & PR (which all platforms)
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Transforming from agency driven to in-house digital marketing functioning
Supporting in building in-house digital marketing function
It also helps startups to plan, build, and market their products (and also raise money in the process). Our team comprises people who co-founded a Venture Studio that worked on 5 startups in parallel across the business lifecycle from strategic planning to identifying and hiring co-founders, fundraising, product conceptualization and development, product marketing, milestone tracking, and investor reporting.
We work with most ventures in three specific areas:
- Business and Investment Planning involving strategic and team plans, financial projections, investment preparation (identification, introduction, decks and prep) Product Conceptualization, Design and delivery involving product strategy and roadmaps, information and tech architecture, wireframing and design
- Go-to-market planning and execution involving creation of marketing plans, design of brand and sales collateral, digital marketing and content marketing.
- The obvious benefit is access to virtual CXOs on day-zero without spending time on recruitment resulting in faster product development cycles and go-to-market plans.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing fundamentals and hands-on experience with Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other popular platforms.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices for lead generation and performance marketing
- Excellent written communication and keyword research capabilities
- Should be able to prepare and manage a digital marketing plan and budget
- Oversee social media accounts and have hands-on experience with online reputation management tools
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and other analytical tools and have an understanding of webpage fundamentals and performance metrics
- email designing
- know-how of wikipedia and how to add/edit articles
- Tags Implementation
- keyword research
- back links research & building
- IMDb Page maintenance