1) BS/MS in Computer Science or relevant field and 6+ years of experience in building backend services with
Python 3.7.x using Django >= 2.2.1, Django REST framework >= 3.13.1, Flask >=1.1.2 and relational databases
design and maintenance.
2) At least 4 years of solid experience in working with front-end MVC framework React and caching strategies
3) Expertise in building microservices-based and cloud-based architectures including development and deployment
4) At least 3 years of experience with Web Application technologies: REST, MongoDB, MySQL, NoSQL, AWS
Lambda, API Gateway and web servers Apache, Nginx.
5) Follows coding best practices to produce tested, scalable, reliable and maintainable code.
6) Hands-on experience in developing, deploying, and releasing large-scale applications.
1) Understand complex requirements, scope and architect major features and perform API technical design for
junior developers to enhance the product at all layers.
2) Think in terms of future possibility of features, backward compatibility, and application performance.
3) Build cloud-based Python Django software products and implement UI components in React.js framework.
4) Write quality code (with comments, unit tests & documentation), design, implement and manage data pipelines
at enterprise scale with data migration and production data maintenance.
5) Collaborate with different teams to conceptualize, design, and build highly scalable and reliable software
solutions with REST APIs following SDLC best practices and DevOps principles.
6) Work closely with product, project and business teams to translate user feedback and company vision into
7) Possess strong product-centric mindset. You should be interested in the way software products are built and
comfortable to be proactive with your ideas and opinions.
Must Have: BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or Information Technology
Back-end: Python, Django REST, MySQL, Celery, Rabbitmq, Sqlalchemy, RDS
Ops: Docker, AWS, RDS, Terraform, Github Actions, AWS Route53, AWS cloudwatch
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Requirements And Skills
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind
● Deep knowledge and hands-on experience of Java & UI stack.
● Should be well versed with State Management, Redux, Reducers, Java Script, CSS in ReactJS/UI
● Practical experience of test-driven development and constant refactoring in continuous integration environment.
● Experience in Oracle PL/SQL programming is required, knowledge of SQL and relational databases
● Experience working in an agile team, practicing Scrum, Kanban, or XP
● Experience of performing Functional Analysis is highly desirable.
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
● End to end ownership in driving team towards delivery.
● Performance and productivity orientation to promote high-quality results.
● Profound analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
● Good communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
● Pro-active and flexible working approach.
● Ability to think outside the box to resolve problems.
● Efficient and well organized, detail oriented.
We are building a core technology team at our new startup. If you are interested in working with a startup and growing along with a startup, this is the opportunity for you.
Backend: PHP Laravel (must), NodeJS (knowhow)
Others: MySQL or any SQL database, Knowhow of Microservices architecture
ROLE: Full Stack Developer
About the company:
CogniTensor is an analytical software company that brings data to the heart of decision-making. CogniTensor leverages its product, DeepOptics - an integrated platform to implement 3A (Automation, Analytics and AI) at scale.
Cognitensor has customers ranging in Finance, Energy, Commodity, Retail & Manufacturing. More details can be found on our website: https://www.cognitensor.com/
Our strategic investors include Shell and CIIE.CO (IIM-A/Accenture).
Qualification & Experience:
- BE/B.Tech Degree in Computer Programming, Computer Science, or a related field.
- +2 years experience as a Software Developer.
- Hands on experience in developing finance applications is must
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. Along with familiar with Agile methodologies and testing skills
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Write technical documentation
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- React JS
- Git / Bitbucket,
- Express JS, Python, HTML, CSS, Node JS
- CI/CD like CircleCI
- Postgres or any DB knowledge
- Familiarity with AWS or Azure or both
Good to Have
- Android development
- React Native
What’s in for you:
● An opportunity to lead a business segment
● Extensive liaising with customers and partners
● A rewarding career progression
This role is anything but conventional- It is an opportunity to define and execute our plans and make an impact on the development of millions of children.
As our tech lead, you will work closely with the founders to crystallize and own the product roadmap and then, to bring the product vision to life through simple, elegant design & code that delights users.
You will be the key architect of the product and will help the engineering team build and maintain the product across mobile and web.
You will own development and delivery of the code- including analysis, optimization and debugging.
3-6 years of experience with backend and frontend web-based application development
2+ years of experience with React / Redux + HTML/CSS
2+ years of experience with Python
Have some experience with databases (SQL, MongoDB)
Have created meaningful APIs and models that are flexible and scalable
You will thrive in this role at KinderPass if you:
- Have a passion for our mission to re-imagine child health and development
- Have the drive to be part of building something new - to learn, to work hard, to be your best self and to adapt to the constant change and evolution of a start-up.
- Enjoy autonomy and flexibility but can work well in a team
- Count Ownership and Reliability as your key strengths
- Can communicate effectively
UWorld is a worldwide leader in online test prep for college entrance, undergraduate, graduate, and professional licensing exams throughout the United States. Since 2003, over a million students have trusted us to help them prepare for high-stakes examinations.
We are seeking Senior .NET Developers (Full-Stack) who are passionate about creating excellent backend microservices, and rich UI/UX and enjoy taking on new challenges. The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the end-to-end development, testing, deployment, and support of web apps, microservices, and back-end databases for our online test delivery platform and various Test Prep applications.
- Develop and test end-to-end web applications and microservices
- Build responsive user interface (UI) screens that scale across all devices (Phone, Tablet, and Computer)
- Develop new back-end infrastructure and related features directly impacting the future of our product
- Work with a small team of experienced and talented developers in developing modern web applications with a focus on scalability, performance, and usability.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, features, and any other development activities in the product lifecycle from early conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced environment
- Employ best practices for code sharing and development to ensure common code base abstraction across all applications
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6-10 years of experience in developing web applications using Microsoft Stack (.NET, C#, SQL Server, etc.).
- Proficient with Front-End User Interface (UI) development using Angular/NodeJS/React
- Hands-on Experience with C# programming using .NET framework/.NET Core
- Experience with integration of Gateway APIs and third-party libraries
- Experience with creating and publishing REST services
- Exposure to Microservices architecture
- Experience working in a cloud environment (Azure/AWS) is preferred
- Good skills of system architecture planning
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Postgres) and NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis)
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills and ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to work effectively within a changing environment that is going through high growth
- Exceptional follow-through, personal drive, and ability to understand direction and feedback
Key Skills: Java, Node.js, React js, PHP , JSON, Mongo DB, Rest APIs, Word Press, Web Services, Mern Stack, Mean Stack, Express Framework, Bootstrap with Angularjs.
- Overall 3 to 4+ years of experience is required with the following skills.
- Good working knowledge of working database platforms like dynamo DB MYSQL and Mongo DB Experience
- You need to work in an agile cross-functional team to create a customer experience and implement high-quality code into production.
- Work on bug fixes and improvement of application performance.
- Hands on experience with a framework with Angular JS and Node JS
- Hands on experience with utility library with jQuery lib, bootstrap.js, Angularjs, Bootstrap, Date Picker, canvasjs.min.js, Socket.io, Moment timezone.js
- Good Knowledge of AWS Amazon web services.
- Should be Proficient in Linux
- Experience on Node.js and Json rest APIs developments and web services knowledge are highly preferred.
- Knowledge of cross-browser platform issues and implementation is highly preferred.
Experience Required - 2 years to 6 years
Salary -60 to 70k
Location -A-45 Atrium of Quark city Mohali
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of
data between the server and the users.
CSS3-Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
-A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Company is developing cutting-edge technology and you will be working on a patented technology in a challenging environment with industry veterans and highly talented engineers
- Company is in an explosive growth path and now is the right time to ride-along and experience the growth from a startup to an iconic large company
● Flexible, Fun, and Creative culture
What you will be doing
● You must have a diverse background and be able to work among several programming
languages. The majority of work would be in AngularJS and Ruby.
● Designing and implementing a scalable and microservice-oriented architecture with
extensible REST APIs that can be consumed by our own platform and partner
● Scaling an operational database to handle millions of records
● If you are up for it, there will be plenty of opportunities to wear multiple hats as we are on
a rapid growth trajectory
What You Need for this Position
● At least 12 years of overall experience building large scale enterprise applications
● Must be skilled with AngularJS or latent front end technologies
● Must be skilled with Ruby on Rails
● Must be skilled with building REST APIs
Must be proficient with HTML/CSS
● Must be familiar with modern, cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS/Azure
● Should be familiar with microservices, Docker and Kubernetes
What's In It for You
● Competitive Salary
● Career growth