To perform this job successfully, the individual must have the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science, and/or business, or equivalent work experience.
- You have experience with developing, maintaining and supporting production applications which have live users using Angular.
- You have experience with State managment and NgRx (ideally) or any other framework
- You are NOT a fresh graduate with no production experience
- You have excellent English speaking skills
- 3+ years of in-depth experience with Angular (2/4/8/x)
- 1+ years of experience with additional web libraries and frameworks. Preferred: NgRx, Rx.js.
Additional Skills Desired
- Ability to be empathetic and form strong working relations with your team members.
- Strong understanding of debugging and ability to quickly debug code, find problems and produce fixes.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) patterns
- Experience with unidirectional data flow patterns (Redux, etc.)
- Experience with RxJS or other Reactive programming techniques/libraries
- Experience using ES2015 (ES6) and TypeScript 2.x
- Indepth experience in using GIT and understanding of GIT workflows Experience in building and maintaining a reusable components library in angular
- An excellent eye for detail to bring our products designs to life using pixel perfect styling, interactions and animation.
- Familiarity with agile development practices (a/b testing,unit testing,continuous deployment,continuous integration,scrums) and worked in a product driven environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate technical concepts to a wide variety of audience.
- Proven ability to work with designers and other non-technical and technical team members (wireframes, rapid prototypes, PoC’s, white boarding)
About BDI India private limited
To create, improve, and maintain our custom developed Wordpress applications and Wordpress websites.
Making highly customized websites with own developed themes and plugins.
To understand design guidelines and develop accordingly with pixel perfect accuracy, by integrating HTML/CSS responsive designs as a Wordpress theme.
To improve performance of the website loading time.
Should have experience in Ecommerce
Should have experience in developing media site"
- Strong experience of Angular 2+ and above along with other technologies like HTML5, CSS, jQuery, AJAX with good knowledge of ECMA Scripts.
- Strong knowledge of JS Fundamentals.
- Design & development of Angular applications as per desired specifications, along with experience in frameworks/libraries like jQuery, Bootstrap, Typescript etc.
- Architecture design, development, testing and maintenance of Web Apps, Implementation based on Angular Application MVC Patterns.
- Own end to end product modules/features (from the requirement to going live)- Design & code review, troubleshoot & help team members on issues.
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end-users.
- Research on open source framework/technology required for developing the feature/application.
Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston, develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series B and Series C round funding, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters, and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2020-21.
As a Web Engineer at Biofourmis, you are engaged right from the product ideation conversation where you analyse requirements, explore the feasibility to implement it to make it a full-blown product. You ideate, identify the solution, build and suggest the right architecture, engage the right partner, demonstrate the idea, present the solution to multiple stakeholders, execute a proof of concept, and finally oversee it all while the dream gets implemented.
People and Technology:
There would be direct interactions between the internal product and engineering teams. The engineering team is comprised of UI/UX, Mobile - iOS, Android, Backend - NodeJS, Python, Web - Angular, HTML/CSS, QA, and DevOps team.
We have the best engineers and they are always willing to support a customer use case and brainstorm new ideas, which makes the job even more fun.
- You will be a part of the core development team at Biofourmis to work on engaging and challenging products in healthcare/digital therapeutics domain
- You will be constantly developing new features, improve existing features of our new and existing products.
- You will be working closely with the product team, backend team, android/iOS team and QA team to shape the product
- You will be responsible for mentoring and guiding juniors, who will help you build the product along the way
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Hands on experience in Angular 2+ version
- Ensuring high performance & adaptability on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the frame-rate above 30fps at all times
- Extensive Typescript knowledge to create angular applications
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to implement custom HTTP interceptor.
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Application knowledge of unit testing. TDD knowledge is an added advantage
- Technical designing abilities using clean architecture, SOLID patterns
- Good understanding of Git and related workflows for daily development activities
- Hands-on debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology and scrum
- We are looking for an UI Developer with minimum 3 years of experience in (React.js and/or Angular.js) who is motivated to combine the art of design with the science of programming
- Candidates need to have expertise in user interface designing and developing great user experiences in web and mobile applications
- Design and development of data-driven, highly scalable web applications with a rich user interface
- The successful candidate will work closely with our Engineering team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure all user input is validated before submitting it to the backend.
- Must have : jQuery, jQuery UI, AJAX, Subversion, JSON/XML, bootstrap, SASS, CSS, HTML, Angularjs or React Js
- Comfortable coding in server side languages (PHP, Python, Java, .net) that drive interface requirements/rendering
- Strong experience taking static images/prototypes and converting to web interfaces
- Experience with consuming JSON/XML data via JS frameworks
- Basic usage of Linux command line
- Understanding of server - side CSS
- Good understanding of Angular JS and/or React JS
- Must have knowledge of cross-browser development
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator/captivate
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Utilizing a variety of mark - up languages to write web pages
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and BitBucket.
Who are we?
With millions of transactions each month, Animall is one of the world’s fastest growing agritech companies. We continue to re-imagine and re-engineer the dairy ecosystem in India, and each team member will have significant ownership of the key components that go into this mission!
Till now, Animall has primarily focused on building a peer-to-peer cattle trading platform and the journey of Animall has been very encouraging and promising - we have reached more than 5 million dairy farmers within a short span of 1.5 years. More than 300,000 cattle have been sold through Animall which amounts to 4000 Crore Rs of GTV and is now at a monthly run rate of 320 Crore Rs GTV.
Our dairy farmers have rated us 4.6 out of 5 and 60% of our dairy farmers refer Animall to at least one friend on a monthly basis.
How will you succeed?
- Passion for building high-impact, well-performing user experiences
- Independent, proactive, and able to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance
- Great communication and collaboration skills working cross-functionally with other engineers, product managers, and designers
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards.
- Live and grow the Animall Culture
Who are we looking for?
- Familiarity with MVC & MVVM design patterns.
- Experience with modern React development using Hooks & Context .
- Familiarity with Typescript and/or ES6 is a must.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
What we offer
- A fast paced environment to learn and grow. You’ll get opportunities to represent the company in events like Devoxx, Google Developer Days India etc.
- Very high autonomy; freedom to take risks, to experiment and to fail.You’ll collaborate with product managers and designers, data scientists and algorithm experts, even dairy farmers, to build exciting new features
- An opportunity to work on something that really matters. Check out the reviews for our app.
- Very high transparency.
- We pay top of market with excellent benefits
- Personal CFO Services with IndMoney.
- Employee assistance program- Counselling and consultation services for work and home- life topic
- Group medical insurance family floater for Employee, spouse and kids
We are looking for a Product Engineer - Senior or Lead Frontend Engineer to join our early stage startup with experience in building B2C products.
If you have experience of working in product based companies (preferably startups), good to excellent coding skills in react js and typescript, have a keen eye for details in the UI, and are looking to build exciting things that children across the world will use - come talk to us!
What you get to do:
- Design and build advanced applications from scratch keeping scalability and performance in mind
- A good handle on both client and server architecture.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Comfortable in owning large scale products and continuously re-evaluating and innovating.
Who are we looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 5+ years' experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Experience building object oriented web applications in React JS, Typescript, HTML5, and CSS3
- Should be a quick learner and willing to go the extra mile in delivering the projects.
- Should be able to mentor junior folks whenever necessary.
We are looking for talented front-end developers who can help us in enabling our customers deliver excellent experiences to end users. As a customer experience management firm , we are constantly enhancing user experiences in several of our customers' online platforms. The role of the front-end development team is crucial in realizing our design solutions without any loss in translation. We are looking for front-end leads who can build and deliver the best in class digital experiences through the right use of frameworks , technologies and code.
Design and Develop web / mobile applications using front-end technologies such as React,
Angular, CSS , JS , HTML and many more.
Implement applications that have high standards of quality and the best of the performance.
Translate UX / UI designs from our design teams into high quality code without any loss in
Design and implement optimised components, modules and applications using best practises of front-end development and clean coding standards
Establish continuous quality reviews and best practises to maintain higher levels of coding
Guide the team in building solutions with high standards of quality and performance through technical design reviews
Design API definitions optimised for front-end and work closely with backend team for
Deliver code with maximum coverage using unit-testing frameworks and testing practises such as TDD .
Optimise code continuously to improve quality , maintainability and performance
Work closely with solutions and architecture teams in solution design and contribute in exploring new frameworks, tools and products
Qualification and Experience
5 to 8 years of experience in front-end development of web / mobile applications with at least 2 yrs as a lead. Experience in backend technology stacks will be an advantage
Thorough understanding of any front-end frameworks like React , Angular or any other along with its core principles
Experience with data structure libraries , state managements, functional / reactive programming .
Experience with newer specifications of ES6. Experience with RESTful APIs integration
Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token. Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc. A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
We are here to advance the human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all about creating new meanings, while art is about self-expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience. We place the human at the centre, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business understanding, and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is just an event recognised in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through experimentation.
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize ideas as the boss. They live by imagination, simplicity, and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.
When you join EnterPi, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
- We are looking for a front-end senior developer who is a team player and loves a fast paced working environment.
- Candidates should have a detailed understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- 2+ years of experience of working effectively with the stakeholders and also of communicating effectively with technical / development / testing team members
- Experience in using CSS/CSS3(SASS,LESS), Bootstrap
- Minimum 1+ years of hands-on experience in design and development of web applications using React JS
- Good knowledge of writing client side restful APIs
- Strong background in delivering enterprise level applications
- The ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English to all project participants
- The ability to manage team dynamics and use interpersonal skills to achieve the project goals
- Experience with Subversion, Github Experience identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities
- Should be well versed with test driven development and be knowledgeable on associated tools and practices
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to lead by example, motivating team to produce excellent results
- Should be good with SDLC processes and agile methodologies
Perks and Benefits
- Group health insurance.
- Personal Accidental insurance
- Work from Home
- Indoor games
- Annual outings
EnterPi is a full spectrum software development company. Over the past 13 years, EnterPi has developed highly robust software systems for the worlds biggest companies. Applications built by us are used by multiple Fortune 500 companies with thousands of users, touching millions of customers!
With EnterPi, you are guaranteed to get great design, excellent service with secure, scalable
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers and UX designers.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Take pride of ownership in features that are used by users in Global 100 enterprises around the world
- Passionate about building great products with a track record of having worked as part of teams that have built enterprise products in production.
- Motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic working knowledge of MVC Razor
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Angular 2 and above is a must
- A great communicator of ideas and solutions and a lateral thinker when faced with complex problem
B.E / B.tech
Any technical or science graduates