A Solutions Architect is responsible for validating the logical models, ensuring standards, driving consolidation of redundant data, and enforcing the strategic vision through data models. The Architect role has an in-depth understanding of both our business capabilities and how it aligns to our enterprise data models. Partners with Enterprise Architecture to consult on and develop domain models. Consults with project teams and functional units on the design of important projects or services. consults with business leadership on the design of systems and projects. May consult with leadership on emerging technologies.
To be successful as a solution architect, you should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. An outstanding solution architect should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman’s terms.
Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
E2E accountability of solution design across multiple products, integrations and technologies that deliver successful business outcomes which meet reliability, availability, serviceability needs.
Experience working with the latest emerging tehnolgies and Programming Languages like - Java, .Net, MERN Stack, MEAN Stack, Angular, React, VueJS, NodeJS, Block Chain, GoLang, ML, Data Science related areas, etc
Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
Resolving technical problems as they arise.
Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope
About Accion Labs
Accion Labs, Inc. ranked number one IT Company based out of Pittsburgh headquartered global technology firm.
Accion labs Inc: Winner of Fastest growing Company in Pittsburgh, Raked as #1 IT services company two years in a row (2014, 2015), by Pittsburgh Business Times Accion Labs is venture-funded, profitable and fast-growing- allowing you an opportunity to grow with us 11 global offices, 1300+ employees, 80+ tech company clients 90% of our clients we work with are Direct Clients and project based. Offering a full range of product life-cycle services in emerging technology segments including Web 2.0, Open Source, SaaS /Cloud, Mobility, IT Operations Management/ITSM, Big Data and traditional BI/DW, Automation engineering (Rackspace team), devops engineering.
Employee strength: 1300+ employees
Why Accion Labs:
- Emerging technology projects i.e. Web 2.0, SaaS, cloud, mobility, BI/DW and big data
- Great learning environment
- Onsite opportunity it totally depends on project requirement
- We invest in training our resources in latest frameworks, tools, processes and best-practices and also cross-training our resources across a range of emerging technologies – enabling you to develop more marketable skill
- Employee friendly environment with 100% focus on work-life balance, life-long learning and open communication
- Allow our employees to directly interact with clients
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience.
- Strong Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean, and efficient code.
- 3 years of experience with the Django framework and other backend technologies.
- Knowledge of NodeJS
- Experience with building, modifying, and extending API endpoints (REST or GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
- Understand how to use a database like Postgres (preferred choice), SQLite, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Experience creating high-performance applications.
- Experience with messaging and broker tools - Rabbitmq, MQTT
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
- Knowledge of web services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with CloudFormation/Terraform
- Experience managing AWS infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience in Linux environment.
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes/Docker orchestration.
- Manges existing infrastructure/Pipelines/Engineering tools (On-Prem or AWS) for the engineering team (Build servers/Jenkins nodes etc.)
- Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and
- influencing skills.
- Handle customer calls/emails regarding technical issues for end-users.
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Min 3 year experience
- Ahmedabad Office Or,
- Work from home
- 40 hours a week with a rotational shift every month.
Position: Java Tech Lead
Experience : 7+ Years to 9 Years
Required Skills Set:
l Java, SpringBoot, Microservices, REST API with AWS
- Design and Document the Backend module
- Design and Document security, scaling, performance, feature and user-experience enhancements
- Guide Developers towards delivering the designed solution
- Ensure Developers follow design and coding standards
- Help Architects validate Backend module Requirements against existing and planned Backend Architecture
- Help execute PoC to investigate new technologies
- Adopt open-source tools/frameworks and tested security/scaling practices; share the knowledge with the team
Experience & Skill Fitment:-
- 10+ years of software engineering experience in Cloud/Web technologies, with the most recent 5+ years in architecting & designing the products
- Technical skills: Cloud, Storage, Security, Micro-Services, Compute at Scale, Data workflows
Tools: Redis, Docker
- SaaS skills such as Aurora DB, DynamoDB, Elastic Cache, New Relic, Pager Duty, OKTA, SNS, EC2, Fargate are desirable but not mandatory
- Cloud skills: AWS
- High energy and motivation
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching & collaborating
- Excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills, and experience interacting with Senior Management
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
As a Data Executive you will be involved you’ll be writing Python and SQL to help build useful Tools and supply data for Dashboards for all departments of the company
What you tell your friends you do
“My work allows Kwalee staff to see important information on their games!”
What you will really be doing
Maintaining and upgrading custom Internal Tools
Creating Data sets for different departments
Data cleaning and validating important Data sets
Owning and managing new Reporting systems
General investigative support on any Data related tasks that occur
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to coordinate efforts and get the best results.
You’ll think creatively and will be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with around 100 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
A degree in a relevant discipline
3+ years of experience with Postgres SQL
3+ years of experience with Python
Demonstrable use of connecting to APIs and pulling data
Experience with AWS Lambda
Experience with AWS s3
Demonstrable use with Tableau
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Exp in ROR-(pls look for 4-8 years of experience)
Exp in React-
Exp in SQL- (Candidate has to be good in stored procedure)
Duration in current organisation-(Should be a stable resource)
Communication-(Must not be less than 4/5)
NP-( early joiners will be preferred)
Comfortable with the 2 PM - 11 PM shift timing:
Do they have your own laptop ( 8 GB RAM), You will need it for initial 30-35 days only, the Later laptop will be given by the company:
CTC Budget - 18 LPA(max)
- 3+ years of Experience in Ruby on Rails. Certification will be added advantage.
- Good knowledge of SQL database.
- Experience developing highly interactive applications.
- A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design.
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Design robust, scalable, and secure features
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in related field.
As a developer in the chatbot team you’ll be responsible for expanding the scope of AERIN (Aertrip’s Chatbot) to handle all types of travel queries in a scalable and efficient manner. You will need to make AERIN as robust as possible and strive towards 100% accuracy. You should be able to design, develop, test and roll out new features quickly. You should be ready to tackle open-ended problems and build solutions for them.
Preferred qualifications & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 1 or more years of work experience in the tech industry.
- Experience with NLP solutions.
- Experience with chatbot frameworks like RASA, DialogFlow is a bonus.
- Experience with spacy, nltk and other ML libraries.
- Familiarity with version control tools like Gitlab.
- Experience in object oriented design and programming.
- Sound programming skills to write algorithms for text analysis and context understanding.
Preferred Skills & Abilities:
- Should be able to write clean and manageable code.
- Passion for innovation.
- Out of the box thinking.
- Should be able to understand both the tech and business aspects of a system.
- Should be able to meet deadlines.
- Should be able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Should be able to work independently in small teams.
- Proficiency in browser rendering behavior, memory management, and performance.
- Exposure to build & process tools like Grunt, Gulp, WebPack, Node, NPM.
- Familiarity with push notifications, REST APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with Bootstrap, Electron, React, Angular is a plus.
- Knowledge of VoIP(Voice Over IP), WebRTC is a plus.
- Preferred to have experience working with AWS components (EC2, S3, SNS, CDN, Lambda).
- Working knowledge of Git and proficiency with at least one build server(Jenkins/Travis/CircleCI).
Technical Architect/Technical Head/Technical Lead
BE/MCA/ B.TECH/Post graduation preferred
10+ years of experience
CTC - 20 LPA.
Technical lead will be responsible for technology development delivery and maintenance of small to medium size projects(end to end). Must have good technical and communication skills to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have Managed the team of 6-10
- Good understanding of industry specific framework
- Need good design/Architecture design experience
- To build and maintain financial tech products
- Customer interaction
- Exposure to SDLC
- Project status reporting
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- My SQL
- J Query
- Apache Tomcat
- Rest web services
- Design patterns
ACKO General Insurance: Acko is India’s first online-only insurance company focused on independent general insurance with its entire operations offered through the digital platform. Being India’s first online-only insurtech player Acko plans to launch low-cost, small-ticket insurance products based on data analytics. Acko plans to create products and deliver opportunities in areas where there are gaps such as personalized insurance products based on user consumption behaviors. Distribution will be key for Acko as it competes with the large insurers which have massive reach. Acko will bring out multiple product lines, offer bespoke pricing and products catering to specific segments and create products for the internet economy. Low cost products for the rural sector will also be key over a period of time, delivered via technology. Website: https://www.acko.com/
We are a Series C funded company and backed by a marquee set of investors like Mr. Binny Bansal, Amazon, Accel, SAIF, Catamaran etc. Our total funding till date is $143 Million.
Varun Dua, Founder and CEO
Amit Upadhay, CTO (Ex- BrowserStack, CoverFox, Alumni IIT Bombay)
Deepak Angrula, VP Engineering (Ex-CoverFox, Alumni IIT Bombay)
Vaibhav Shah, VP Engineering (Ex-Tesco, Ola , Alumni IIT Bombay)
Here’s what you'll do:
- Lead and mentor a team of 6-10 talented engineers.
- Develop, test, and deploy features across the entire stack alongside your teammates.
- Responsible for hiring, mentoring and development of our team of engineers to grow a
high-performance engineering organization.
- Collaborate with product & technology teams to deliver major initiatives that drive our
- Guide engineering technical strategy and roadmaps.
- Commitment to high code quality and delivery requirements.
Here's what we're looking for :
- Minimally 8 years of work experience on large-scale and high-traffic projects, preferably in consumer-focused product startups.
- Minimally 2 years of hands-on technical leadership or people management.
- Hands on experience working with Web Back-end.
- Strong hands on coding, design, and architectural skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change: excited about pushing out lots of code
quickly and constantly iterating.
- Experience with hiring and building self-sustaining teams.
- Thorough and methodical: you enjoy working with data and using it to make informed business decisions.
- Empathetic and user-focused: you care deeply about the product experience, you understand users’ motivations and frustrations, and you genuinely want to help them.
- Empathetic and employee-focused: you care deeply about the people in your team,helping them to achieve their professional goals, and enabling them to do the best work of their lives.
Should have excellent problem solving and programming skills in Python/Java.
Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
Should have the ability to express their design ideas and thoughts.
Should have the zeal and adaptability to learn new technology frameworks.
Should have passed out in 2020 or is passing out in 2020 and have consistently scored above 75% or CGPA of 8.
We are currently hiring a professional, skilled Software Developer to develop, create, and modify applications software or specialized utility programs of our company.
Role & Responsiblities
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Bug fixing and debugging existing code.
- Understanding product requirements, architecture, design
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA/Any specialized course in the Required field
- Must know C/C++/JAVA/.NET
- 0-2 year experience in software development..
For C/C++ developer
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience with web applications and programming languages like- C/C++
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Should have good technical skills related to Email Services Operating System and File Systems.
- Working independently and multi-tasking effectively.
- Understanding of projects from client as well as own view point
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Enhance product test and build infrastructure.
For Java Developer.
- Must have strong background / knowledge in Core Java.
- Must Have skills : Core java,swing ,J2EE.
- Must know about Collection Multi Threading and File handling.
- Must know how to use Eclipse/Net Beans
- Very Polished professionals with strong Communication Skills
- Excellent design, coding and debugging skills .
- Troubleshoot variety of complex software problems
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals - data structures, algorithms, operating system concepts.
Position :Software Developer
No. of position:10
Job type: full time
Timing: 10am to 7pm