Create and implement employee relations policies to help increase employees’ job satisfaction
2.Devise a list of procedures and practices for hiring new employees and managing our staff
3. Establish an orientation procedure for onboarding new hires and training them to meet the needs of the company Communicate with employees about compensation, benefits and other facets of their employment
4. End to end hiring, training, induction and performance management
5. Respond to questions or complaints from employees in a timely fashion Manage all other HR department personnel
6. Formulate HR policies, payroll systems, adherence to statutory compliances and laws Requirements:
- Full Time Masters Degree/ PGD in Human Resources or related field required from a reputed Institute
- Strong understanding of the interviewing process, benefits administration, payroll and other HR functions Excellent oral & written communication, leadership and planning skills
Role Summary: As a strategic thinker, Talent Acquisition Specialist plays a very significant role in success story of WeKan Enterprise Solutions. This role will manage the entire recruitment process in collaboration with the Hiring Managers; create and implement talent attraction and engagement strategy. Ultimately, this role will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for WeKan to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified talent.
· Own the complete hiring life-cycle
· Develop sourcing strategies through detailed market research
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Present complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about WeKan and the positions hiring for
- Collaborate with hiring managers to deeply understand their needs and ensure alignment on the specifications of the open role.
- Manage the communication flow between hiring managers and candidates
- Very strong follow up and feedback management and documentation
- Execute talent acquisition strategies (e.g. timed postings on various professional networking platforms and social media)
- Proactively recruit through creation of strong pipeline
- Take ownership of candidate experience at every phase of hiring life cycle
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Create Employer Branding Strategies.
- Generate enthusiasm about the opportunity with WeKan to prospective candidates
- Position WeKan as an Employer of choice for current & potential talent
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
Minimum of 10+ years of Technology recruiting experience. Preferably from Startups and Midsize organisation and been a part of the growth story.
- Strong background in managing high volume recruitment efforts
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to ensure multiple requirements are catered to.
- Excellent knowledge of current Talent Acquisition trends and best practices
- Strong Presentation, Negotiation, Interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Exceptional communications skills and relationship management
- Working Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs).
- Strong knowledge of competitive landscape, ability to research and equip leadership team with Market Intelligence reports to enable informed decision making
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
We are front runners of the technological revolution with an inexhaustible passion for technology! DevOn is the technical organization that originated from Prowareness. We are the company at the forefront of leading DevOps transformations and setting up High-Performance Distributed DevOps teams with leading companies worldwide. DevOn helps market leaders to take the next step in software delivery.
We consist of a dynamic team, in which personal growth is central!
Things You Will Do :
- Devon is one of the fast-growing European organizations. We help our customers by providing high quality software solutions and believe in delivering happiness and success.
- In this position you will be responsible for software development, designing solutions and in providing ongoing architectural leadership in customer requirements.
An ideal candidate is/are :
- Expertise in Java, OOPS, TDD & Solid design principles
- Exposure to Cloud
- Versatile in choosing appropriate tools and frameworks for the Core and advance java development procedures.
- Good in Spring Boot and latest java methodologies to suggest best practices and proven solutions to the business.
- Expert in service-oriented solutions and micro services architecture (REST). Should have been a part of monolithic to micro services re-architecture.
- Exposure towards No-Sql databases such as Cassandra or Mongo DB
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Lead all sourcing strategies
- Manage our external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Manage, train and evaluate our team of recruiters
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Good team-management abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
We are looking for a dynamic passionate person who wants to explore the verticals of tech-recruitment and excel in a growing startup.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Expertise in steering the talent acquisition function by Owning the talent acquisition requirements of the organization and bringing in best practices
- Build recruitment strategies to help acquire talent
- Recognized for strong and decisive leadership and the ability to take challenges head-on and deliver solid and consistent performance
- Work closely with the leadership team and closing the positions within the stipulated time
- Coordinating with various stakeholders and improving sourcing from time to time
!! Looking for Technical Talent Acquisition Partner !!
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role (preferably from the IT Industry).
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and job portals.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the IT industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹600,000.00 per year
It's permanently remote.
Excellent communication skills
Outstanding follow up and candidate relationship skills
Designation/Role : Senior Associate - Recruitment
Role : Senior Associate - Recruitment
Experience : 2 to 4 Year(s)
Location : Sector 58, Gurgaon
Key Requirement : At least 2 years of experience in hiring Freshers and that too with Bonds.
Skills and Experience :
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Experience in Releasing the offer letters and smooth onboarding
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during the screening process
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Relationship-building skills
- Multitasking skills
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Communication involves both straightforward messages and more tactful, softer messages, either in person, over the phone or over email.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen resumes
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation