As the global leader in work and resource management, Planview makes it easier for all organizations to achieve their business goals. We provide the industry’s most comprehensive solutions designed for strategic planning, portfolio and resource management, Lean and Agile delivery, product portfolio management, capability and technology management (enterprise architecture), innovation management, and collaborative work and project management. Our solutions span every class of work, resource, and organization to address the varying needs of diverse and distributed teams, departments, and enterprises. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Planview’s more than 700 employees serve over 5,000 customers worldwide through a culture of innovative technology leadership, deep market expertise, and highly engaged communities. For more info., visit us at planview.com.
- Work on cutting-edge web technologies to make a powerful impact on 1M+ enterprise users
- Be part of a growing team that will solve complex testing problems by designing and developing a scalable test automation framework for cross-product applications which span across different Planview products
- Work in an agile engineering team writing maintainable and scalable tests for software components and influencing team decisions
- Develop reliable automated tests and test suites for backend APIs and high-affinity user flows to detect early bug signals
- Develop and track measurements to understand and drive test effectiveness and coverage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field – equivalent work experience will be considered
- Experience in building Test Automation Frameworks using Webservices Automation or UI automation using Selenium/cypress
- Expertise in programming languages such as Java, Python or C#
- Experience in white box testing (integration / unit tests)
- Experience in continuous integration processes implementation by building CI / CD pipeline using Jenkins or Github actions
- Solid understanding of software design principles for building test frameworks
- Creative design thinking to build utilities / develop test frameworks
- Knowledge of software engineering practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing
- Experience and good working knowledge of SQL/NoSQL Databases is an added advantage
- Experience in performance testing is a plus
At Planview, you will collaborate closely with talented people in Bangalore and the US, with lots of opportunities to inspire and be inspired.
About planview INC
Ideal Candidates for this Role should have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in testing.
- The candidate should have strong experience in Rest Assured, API Testing and Java.
- Proficiency in API testing tools like Postman
- Good knowledge in automation testing using Selenium WebDriver with Java.
- The candidate should be able to write a program to retrieve/parse the Json
- Good understanding of REST API types (GET, PUT, POST, DELETE) and its working.
- Good understanding of HTTP, JSON protocol and syntax
- Good knowledge in automation testing using Selenium WebDriver with Java.
Be able to work as an individual contributor and be an Expert at writing automated scripts and be 100% hands-on
Should have automated 1000s of Test cases at various complexity levels and workflows
- Design, implementation, and delivery of scalable, maintainable, configurable and robust test automation frameworks.
- Ability to analyze and translate requirements and development stories into test scripts to ensure complete test coverage.
- Should have strong knowledge of continuous integration tools like Hudson and Jenkins.
- Strong understanding of testing and automation best practices.
- Proven experience in functional, regression and cross-browser testing.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, approaches and test tools
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Integrate automated testing frameworks into build and deployment pipelines.
- Building automation frameworks from scratch
- Define, inform and educate the team on best practices for test-driven development, automated testing methodologies, development
- workflow improvements, continuous integration/deployment, and release management.
- Write detailed, high-quality bug, issue, and regression reports for issues encountered during testing.
- Develop internal tools to support the engineering team.
- Create root cause analysis reports for customer affecting issues.
- Write high-quality documentation of your work as well as testing practices and procedures.
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college.
- Work experience as a Quality Engineer for 3-6 years (Fintech, payments, and e-commerce domain will be preferred)
- Programming experience in at least one of the following: Java, Nodejs, Python.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on UI, API, and Backend testing.
- Practical working exposure on Selenium with Java(must have)
- Good to have API testing with RestAssured
- Able to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment and to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Good team handling skills
What does the role look like?
We are looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Quality Assurance Lead Should be an excellent team manager as well as individual contributor capable of understanding and driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take ownership and drive them to closure.
What will you be doing?
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App) Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and technical architecture and how each feature is implemented Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
What will you need ?
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice architecture
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
MUST have skills (not just a class room training experience please) –
- Hands on experience on Postman/ SOAP UI/ REST ASSURED/JUnit framework for API testing
- Hands on experience on GIT, JIRA, Jenkins
- Good Understanding of REST API types (GET, PUT, POST, DELETE) an it’s working
- Good understanding of HTTP, JSON protocol and syntax
- Good understanding of Message Schema, RAML, Message Request-Response mechanism
- Working experience in Agile methodology.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English).
- The candidate should be good with communication as he/she will be interacting with global teams very often.
GOOD to have –
- Understanding of STUB/Service virtualization
- Understanding of any API testing tools like –Rest Client, Anypoint etc.
- Been able to understand Retail Banking functions/requirements.
- Primary responsibility for test automation within Agile delivery streams
- Experience with building test automation frameworks and Continued Integration
• Some amount of manual exploratory testing
• Test preparation, test design, execution and reporting
• Defect management lifecycle exposure (using Jira) from defect reporting to tracking to closure
• Writing test plans and test completion reports
• Active in Agile meetings when required for planning, retrospectives
- Design and develop a framework, internal tools, and scripts for testing large-scale data systems, machine learning algorithms, and responsive User Interfaces.
- Create repeatability in testing through automation
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Performance testing and benchmarking of Bidgely product suites
- Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team.
- Lead the team on all technical aspects and own the quality of your teams’ deliverables
- Understand requirements, design exhaustive test scenarios, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes, and articulate defects clearly.
- Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end-user needs in mind.
- Debug automation, product, deployment, and production issues and work with stakeholders/team on quick resolution
- Deliver a high-quality robust product in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Stay current with the latest technology, tools, and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in designing automation frameworks, tools
- Strong object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and an uncanny ability to
design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Deep understanding of design patterns, optimizations
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms and their space and time complexities. Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Experience in non-functional testing and performance benchmarking
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development & implementing CD/CD
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming language: Java/Python/C++
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Strong experience in API automation using Jersey/Rest Assured.
- Fluency in automation tools, frameworks such as Selenium, TestNG, Jmeter, JUnit, Jersey, etc...
- Exposure to distributed systems or web applications
- Good in RDBMS or any of the large data systems such as Hadoop, Cassandra, etc.
- Hands-on experience with build tools like Maven/Gradle & Jenkins
- Experience in testing on various browsers and devices.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Will work with a team of test engineers to ensure the highest quality product delivery and define measurable metrics to gauge progress against objective QA goals.
- Set and drive expectations around quality for major releases grounded in solid customer impact and product understanding
- Understand how all elements of the system software ecosystem work together and develop QA approaches that fit the overall strategy
- Be responsible for development of test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses
- Oversee the development and execution of test plans and monitor and report on test execution
- Be a trusted partner for senior management to determine best solutions, help drive alignment and implement decisions throughout your team.
- Generate and provide quality metrics for your area/application
- Collaborate with onsite managers on feature sprint planning and provide metrics on testing progress.
- Consistently maintain transparency with the work and identify potential risks during releases.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent.
- 10+ years of industry experience.
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on testing and 3 years of experience as a manager.
- Experience managing senior test engineers
- Experience in Python
- Experience in automation testing
- Experience in managing resources and area ownership within a distributed and adaptable model.
- Strong knowledge in automated testing methods and technologies required, preferably with (Selenium, REST Assured, SoapUI)
- A solid engineering foundation indicated by a demonstrated understanding of product design, life cycle, software development practices, and support services.
- Experience with standard test, defect, and automation management tools such as HP ALM, JIRA, and Jenkins.
- As the team needs to develop continuous integration of the framework we are looking for someone with CI/CD Infrastructure experience.
- Proven track record to lead a team efficiently when working with tight deadlines across multiple projects while maintaining a balanced work environment.
- Experience coordinating teams across multiple sites and time zones
- Experience in delivering large releases to the customer through direct and partner teams.
- More than 3 years’ experience with scripting languages, such as Python.
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks such as PyTest, Robot, and Postman.
- Experience with cloud environments such as GCP, AWS, and Azure.
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge on testing open source applications
- Domain knowledge in Data Engineering.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions.simultaneously and to be able to synthesize the results
- Experience in a SaaS environment that has an agile development process is a huge plus
- Strong people management skills with a proven ability to hire and grow talented programmatic and user-level personnel
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements
- Experience in agile development methodologies with continuous integration
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect quality data
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
For 1+ years’ experience
Joining Date: At the earliest!
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Will be working with JAVA based testing tools like JMeter, Selenium, Jenkins etc.
- Will be involved in developing scripts, designing test scenarios, test execution, monitoring, analyzing results and reporting performance bottlenecks.
- Setting up/designing load scenario for various tests like load test, endurance test, stress test etc.
- Will work independently on automation & performance testing projects with minimal supervision.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Able to understand complex architecture of the product developed in various different technology like .NET, JAVA.
- Experience in automation/ performance testing is a must.
- Hands on with at least two of these - JMeter, Selenium, Appium, Jenkins, Katalon, Karate, Rest Assured etc.
- Experience in server monitoring tools and DevOps tools is preferred.
- Well versed with Eclipse, Sublime Text etc.
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individuals who take initiative & ownership of projects are desired
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to learn quickly & take on challenges
If you are interested please apply along with below details:
Total exp :
Rel exp in automation testing:
Rel exp in performance testing :
Current company :
Expected CTC :
Notice period :
● The individual will be responsible for developing manual test scripts.
● Responsible for executing automated and manual test cases.
● Responsible for tracking and logging defects during execution.
● Generate reports such as defect analysis report, project status report, etc.
● Should be able to understand customer/end user's requirements and should own the issue till
● Actively participate in requirement analysis and test design.
● Work with product team/designer on front end side UI design.
● Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
● Provide proactive advice and feedback throughout the software testing lifecycle for prevention
and early correction of quality problem.
● Demonstrate relationship building and teamwork skills within all levels of the organization in a
● Must be adaptable in a changing environment and be effective in many different business
● 2 - 5 years' experience testing Web and Mobile Applications (either manual or automated)
● Good knowledge in Web/REST API testing
● Experience working on Agile based projects
● Good experience in writing clear and thorough test plans and test cases
● Good understanding of Software testing lifecycle
● Should have expertise in various test development and design methodologies
● A high standard of written and verbal English Desirable skills
● Working knowledge on REST API.
● Understanding of web and Mobile app design standards.
● 1+ year(s) experience writing automated test scripts (not record/replay)
● Experience in the design of great user experiences
● Knowledge of Postman or similar for WebAPI testing
● Robotic process automation (RPA) tool experience using UIPATH/Automation Anywhere/Blue
Designation - SDET
Livspace is India’s trusted interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interiors. For interior designers and vendors, we’ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology.
We’re currently in nine Indian metro areas. We’ve made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we’re the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, believe in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us
- Responsible for the development of our web & mobile test automated frameworks and to execute tests to ensure product quality.
- Shall design and implement Automation framework, tests scripts, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts)
- Linux, Apache, MySQL, MongoDB
- REST API testing / Automation
- Data Structures
- Tools : Cucumber, Protractor, Robot Framework, Selenium web driver, Jenkins/Bamboo
Who you are:
- A minimum of 3+ years of SDET or QA Engineering experience.
- Proficiency in Java, Python or other Object Oriented Language
- Ability to design and develop test automation frameworks in Java
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of Unit testing frameworks
- Knowledge on frameworks like Cucumber, Protractor , Django, Flask
- Knowledge on Selenium WebDriver
- Strong exposure to SDLC and STLC
- Knowledge on Mysql , MongoDB etc