Job Title / Skill: Dot Net Developer (Software Engineer)
Work Location: Noida
Notice Period: Early Joiner
Experience: 7-10 Years
- Dot Net developer.
- Experience in Webservice (WCF, Rest, Web API).
Enclosed are further more details:
- Comfortable for 2 years’ service agreement.
- 60 % throughout in academics ( Must have 60 % above in graduation, If someone have 55 to 60 % in 10th or 12th ( Only one of them) will be considerable.
- Transportation- Not available.
- Job Timings- 01:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- Should have good comm skills.
- Notice Period- Immediate or max 30 days.
Interview process:- HR Call ( Initial validation) , T-con Interview , Machine Test, Final Managerial round.
Service agreement as within the tenure you will be trained in new technologies within your current role.
Candidate should have their personal Laptop for further interview process.
About Future Focus Infotech Private Limited
As a Senior Web Developer, you will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for app . You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining and updating our websites. You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry at a place where opportunity lurks everywhere and in everything. You will also be collaborating with the other team members such as the Content Team as well as the Design Team to refine the website and fix the technical issues. Your ultimate goal will be to provide user information solutions by creating web pages and apps.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
- Minimum 4 Years of experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with the following programming languages: NET Core (C#) and PHP.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
- Exceptional working knowledge of various website development techniques.
- Exceptional understanding of UI Prototyping tools.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- A keen eye on details.
*Design overall architecture of the application.
*Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
*Maintain code integrity and organization.
*Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
*Experienced with Front-end Technology like Angular 5+, HTML, CSS, JQuery.
*Highly experienced with back-end programming languages PHP, Node JS.
*Experience with cloud services like AWS and GCP.
*Knowledge of code versioning tools such as git, svn etc.
*Framework knowledge like Codeigniter/ Laravel Framework/ CakePhp / Zend etc.
*Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document and deploy changes to the system
*Participate in deployment planning/ Participate in the project planning.
UWorld is a worldwide leader in online test prep for college entrance, undergraduate, graduate, and professional licensing exams throughout the United States. Since 2003, over a million students have trusted us to help them prepare for high-stakes examinations.
We are seeking .NET Developers (Full Stack) who are passionate about creating excellent backend microservices, rich UI/UX, and enjoy taking on new challenges. The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the end-to-end development, testing, deployment, and support of web apps, microservices, and back-end databases for our online test delivery platform and various Test Prep applications.
- Develop and test end-to-end web applications and microservices
- Build responsive user interface (UI) screens that scale across all devices (Phone, Tablet, and Computer)
- Develop new back-end infrastructure and related features directly impacting the future of our product
- Work with a small team of experienced and talented developers in developing modern web applications with a focus on scalability, performance, and usability.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, features, and any other development activities in the product lifecycle from early conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced environment
- Employ best practices for code sharing and development to ensure common code base abstraction across all applications.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-5 years of experience in developing web applications using Microsoft Stack (.NET, C#, SQL Server, etc.).
- Experience with Front-End User Interface (UI) development using Angular/NodeJS/React
- Hands-on Experience with C# programming using .NET framework/.NET Core
- Experience with integration of Gateway APIs and third-party libraries
- Experience with creating and publishing REST services
- Exposure to Microservices architecture
- Experience working in a cloud environment (Azure/AWS) is preferred
- Good skills of system architecture planning
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Postgres) and NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis)
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills and ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to work effectively within a changing environment that is going through high growth
- Exceptional follow-through, personal drive, and ability to understand direction and feedback
Competent with PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications.
Ability to develop custom extensions.
Working knowledge shopping cart development with shipping, and Payment Gateway Integration for E-commerce websites.
Should have excellent database design and implementation skills.
Ability to do customization in Magento 2.
Strong understanding of Magento back-end and Magento Framework.
Strong in responsive and adaptive web development procedures.
Immediate joiners preferred
Permanent, Full time
Our firm, SynOption is into trading technology, headquartered in Singapore and development office in Noida as of now. We are involved in building an FX and derivative trading system, spanning reference data, pricing, order execution, post-trade systems, and market analytics. In 2021, we would be opening offices in the UK and US and branch in Mumbai, India
What we expect: Very good C++ Developer who have experience in design, development, debugging of multi-threaded large scale application with good understanding in data structures on Linux packaging, functional testing and deployment automation very good with problem solving
- Key responsibilities :
- Understand fundamental design principles and best practices for developing backend servers and web applications
- Gather requirements, scope functionality, estimate and translate those requirements into solutions
- Implement and integrate software features as per requirements
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle
- Work in a product creation project and/or technology project with implementation or integration responsibilities
- Improve an existing code base, if required, and ability to read source code to understand data flow and origin
- Design effective data storage for the task at hand and know how to optimize query performance along the way
- Follow an agile methodology of development and delivery
- Strictly adhere to coding standards and internal practices; must be able to conduct review code
- Mentor and possibly lead junior developers
- Contribute towards innovation
- Performance optimization of apps
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Diagnose bugs and other issues in products
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Must have / Good to have:
- 6+ years experience with C++ development
- Design and implementation of high-availability, and performant applications on Unix environment
- Advanced knowledge of C/C++, Object Oriented Design, STL
- Good with multithreading and data structures
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Familiarity with database design, integration with applications and python packaging.
- Familiarity with functional testing and deployment automation frameworks
- Experience in development for 3-4 production ready application using C++ as programming language
- Experience in writing unit test cases including positive and negative test cases
- Experience of CI/CD pipeline code deployment (Git, SVN, Jenkins or Teamcity)
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodology
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Experience with Web technologies is a plus
Grettings from Alliance Labs.
We are a Financial Tech company and are looking for a software developer to join.
You will be bulding products used by our clients worldwide.
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2.5 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.