Experience: 7+ years
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Hands on experience in Spring Boot and good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB
• Hands on experience in building RESTful based APIs
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• 7+ Yrs experience as a Full Stack Developer.
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience developing Rich Internet based applications
• Experience with Spring boot and Angular 6 or above.
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• An analytical mind
*) Any degree from a reputed university
*) Proven software development experience and Java/J2EE skills development.
About Semperfi Solution
To all the #fullstackdevelopers, we have an immediate requirement for the #Chennai location.
Hiring Developer with multiple combinations with experience of 3 to 6 years.
Education Qualification: Any Engineering graduate with STRONG programing skills
Minimum years of Relevant experience: 3 year to 6 years
Skills: Previous working experience as a Full Stack Developer for 3+ year
In-depth experience of working with NodeJS, ExpressJS or NestJS
Strong knowledge and experience with Ajax, JSON, NPM, HTML5 CSS3
Experience integrating apps with APIs and other web services via REST
Experience in application architecture, server management, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, and website performance
Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL database design.
If you are looking out for a learning environment,
then don't stop sending your CV to gayathrirajagopalan @jmangroup.com
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to build scalable software solutions and to be part of our cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
You should have
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Knowledge of backend languages and frameworks primarily Node.js
- Familiarity with SQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Flexible working hours - employee tracking is never a thing
- A fun and close-knit agile team.
- Open office layout that promotes collaboration, conversation, and camaraderie – the result-oriented team.
- Recreational activities to keep you away from the screen and live, laugh, enjoy with the team.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic and self-motivated MERN Stack Developer, who is ready to take on some real world challenges. You should be willing to push limits set down by development platforms to the fullest.
You will be assisted by our talented team and will be provided all resources required, provided you are worthy enough to avail them. You will be working seamlessly with other teams, management members and clients.
As a MERN stack developer, you will:
- Learn something new every single day.
- Communicate clearly with your peers and clients.
- Design, Develop and Optimize Frontend, Backend and DB Schemas
- Involve yourself in Code structuring, modelling and versioning
- Envision new logic and development methodologies
- Work relentlessly for Bug fixes and code maintenance
- Participate in intra team and cross functional coordination
- Ensure the completion of thorough Quality and Unit testing of developed applications
- Implement outside data source and APIs for instance Payment Gateways
- Framework Prerequisites – ExpressJS, NodeJS, ReactJS
- Database Prerequisites – MongoDB
- Familarity with WebRTC, GraphQL and Socket Programming will be plus.
As a candidate, you must possess knowledge of:
- Web Backend or Server Development Workflow.
- Editors, for instance Sublime and VSCode.
- Language Libraries and APIs such as Redux, scoket.io, etc.
- Frameworks like MVC.
- Server Architecture and Frameworks for instance Redis.
- DB Architecture, Schema design and tools for instance MySQL Workbench.
- Remote Data Handling with REST and JSON
- SDLCs such as Waterfall, SCRUM, Agile.
- Git frameworks like GitHub and GitLab.
Hiring Process :
- Knowledge Assessment MCQ: Day 1
- Coding Assessment Round: Day 1/2
- Technical Interview with CTO: Day 2/3
- CEO & HR Discussion: Day 2/3
What we're looking for
An experienced Software Engineer with a love for Web products, with demonstrated ability to contribute individually as well as in a team. If you love spending time on Hackernews/Github and love experimenting with latest technologies, this might be the role for you.
- Own the development of product features end-to-end including scoping, architecting, coding, testing, and rolling out features
- Work closely with PMs, designers, and other engineers to ideate solutions to user problems
- Become an expert in your product area and our tech stack
- Make improvements to developer productivity through process / code improvements and mentorship
- Demonstrable Full Stack development experience with Angular or React and Node.JS in Typescript.
- Knowledge of multiple modern computer languages and frameworks with an understanding of using the right technology for the right purpose
- Experience with remote development teams working on the same platform
- Experience with writing testable code and driven by best practices Agile development process knowledge/experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
QuestionPro is one of the leading market research platforms. We have a wide range of products in Market Research, Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Vehicle Experience. All our products are multi-tenant SAAS platforms built on the latest technologies.
Our infrastructure is spread across 6 Data Centers across the globe. The platform collects over 10Million Surveys every month. Our Customer Experience platform was named top provider in the Gartner Voice of the Customer Rankings. Ever since we launched in 2016, we have grown by over 200% YoY. All up we are on plan to hit $ 31M in 2021. We are bootstrapped and proud to get where we are without any funding or investments.
Our operations are spread across the globe with offices in the US, Mexico, Germany, UK, UAE, and Canada.
We are a bootstrapped company and proud to have not taken any funding or investment.
QuestionPro has a particularly exciting journey ahead, requiring a passionate individual to join our growing team. If you are a true technology craftsman and want to build cutting-edge software solutions, hit us!
We operate 100% remote. You will be working from any place you desire for this position.
- Be a team player: contribute to our culture, invent new ways to address industry needs, criticize constructively, and help create a world-changing company
- Develop from the ground up a modular architecture to support a web API
- Manage all aspects of the software life cycle (Requirements gathering, Testing, Deployment, Support)
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implement security and data protection
- Build exciting applications by utilizing updated technologies and architectural design patterns
- Ability to attract talent and build a team.
Skills & Requirements
- Passionate about creating high-quality, flexible code
- Strong understanding of REST API principles and best practices
- Expertise in Java,
- Expertise in MySQL/Elasticsearch, Mongo or any NoSQL Database
- Proficient with Git
- Proficient in design patterns
- Good understanding of MVC architecture
Good To Have:
- Python, R, Docker, Kubernetes, ES6+
- Proficiency in ReactJS
- Any experience in ML/ NLP
- Design implement and support highly scalable applications and web services using Microsoft technologies (ASP.NET, C#, MVC, WCF, SQL Server, Windows Forms, Web API/Rest API)
- Candidates should have the ability to train and work along with development teams to ensure timelines and quality deliveries.
- Lead project estimations, system architecture and performance engineering of projects
- Support software engineers on the team with guidance, experience, oversight, advice and code reviews
- Work with the quality assurance team to ensure that the software is fully unit tested, can be performance tested, and passes quality requirements
Desired Candidate Profile –
- Candidate needs to have more than 5+ years of experience with IT industry.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in designing and developing applications on the .NET platform.
- More than 1+ year of experience with MVC, WCF framework is needed.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in React or Angular or JQuery, HTML, CSS
- Experience in web application Architecture and Development with hands on expertise in delivering solutions based on/customizing ASP.Net 4.0 / MVC and above.
- Expert-level knowledge of SQL Server programming.
- Strong understanding of OOPS fundamentals, Entity Framework, LINQ and REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (TFS/SVN/Git).
- Proficient understanding of build/release management processes.
- Must have experience of working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Must have some experience developing Windows-based applications.
- Must possess very good logical, analytical and communication skills.
- Candidates with knowledge of US Mortgage process will be given preference.
- Must be willing to travel abroad for short- and long-term duration.
- Shift timing 11 am- 8 pm, 6 pm- 3 am, 4 pm- 1 am (Candidate needs flexibility for all shift as per client requirements).
Full Stack Developer
Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience with AngularJS and Angular Frameworks
Experience with Java, JSON, Spring Boot and Hibernate
Experience with MYSQL databases
Familiarity with Linux environments
Experience with GIT
Hands on experience with AWS S3 is preferred
Experience with web servers & application servers such as Apache and Nginx is good to have
Design and develop client-side and server-side architecture
Develop and manage well-functioning database
Implementation of approved user interface
Design and construction of REST APIs
Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Very strong in HTML & mobile techniques;
- Strong knowledge of Codeigniter / Laravel;
- Experience with Angular or React;
- Back-end skills PHP, MySQL or equivalent language such as C#, java, etc.;
- Strong knowledge of source control e.g. Bitbucket, Github;
- Experience with deployment and configuration of common stacks (LAMP, MERN, MEAN)
- Ability to work with design files for web development needs;
- In-depth experience with MongoDB & MySQL, including SQL & PL/SQL, or NoSQL query building
- Knowledge of tools & frameworks such as Gulp, Grunt, Node, Composer, etc.
- Ability to work with APIs;
- Experience working with CMS systems e.g. Magento, Wordpress;
- Good knowledge of web hosting environments e.g. cPanel, AWS, Google;
- Python skills are a plus
Responsibilities of the PHP Developer Role:
- Proficient in Laravel or other similar framework
- Knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- A senior member of a team responsible for the development of the back office system.
- Write code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
- Ensure that code is well structured and documented in best practice.
- Assist in writing development specs to enhance the system and to allow for more efficient work practices.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Create a test environment and roll out rigorous user testing practices.
- Assist senior management in evaluating and prioritizing system enhancements.