- Development and Test Automation experience through Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Establishing and executing Automated testing strategy for mobile apps with Tools like Perfecto Mobile/Appium or Web Driver/Selenium, TestNG and continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Git, Stampede etc.
- Sound knowledge in JAVA is must have
- Experience in Mobile AppDev and Test management tool (JIRA, qTest) and
- Monitoring/Troubleshooting Tools Splunk, DynaTrace, SOAP UI
Education skills and experience
- 2+ of experience in producing test plans and creating test UI scripts/cases
- Good experience of the management of all or part of the Mobile AppDev and UI Test execution phase in projects
- Work in Agile methodology with TDD
- Experience in API and Database Automated Testing
- Hands on experience of iOS (Objective C/Swift) and Android (Kotlin) technologies
- Hands on experience in developing test artifacts and processes. Should have done test reporting with good clarity and no ambiguity
- Experienced working in an onshore/offshore environment with flexible and adaptable working style to work with aggressive project schedules
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Sri Aurobindo Society
Software Tester (Manual and Automated Testing)
We are looking for a qualified Software Tester with an eye for the detail.
Sound understanding of the software development life cycle, STLC, Bug Life Cycle.
- Manual Testing (Mobile/ web)
- Automated testing (Mobile/ web)
- Software testing
- Database testing
- Preparing Test Cases
- Bug Reporting
- Perform system, integration, regression and acceptance testing
The candidate should have experience of using at least 1 bug reporting tool mentioned below.
Tools: Jira , Mantis, BugZilla, QTP, IBM RFT, Selenium
Experience & Qualification:
Qualification: BE/ BSc IT/ MSc IT/ MCA/ MCM
Software testing Certification and experience on Jmeter (Performance Testing Tool)
Min 1 Year+ Experience
Package: As per industry std.
Requirement: 1 Month
- Works with team to drive improvements in code quality via manual testing
- Works to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed corporate quality goals
- Delivers on capabilities for the product suite automation strategy
- Develops manual and automated test cases and configurations needed to meet testing of business requirements
- Executes test cases/scripts to ensure delivery of quality software applications, including Systems Integration, Regression, and Performance Testing
- Generates test data to support the requirements and test case for various test phases
- Building and maintenance of quality standards as well as enforcing technical and testing standards
- Creates logs to document testing phases and defects
- Monitors and tracks resolution of defects and takes part in daily standup
- Designs, monitors, and analyzes quality assurance metrics such as defect, defect counts, test results, and test status
- Identifies opportunities to adopt innovative testing technologies and techniques
- Looks beyond the obvious for continuous improvement opportunities
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical disciplines, or equivalent work experience required
- 3+ years of experience in Technology, with an emphasis on QA, and proven ability in writing test cases, running functional or performance tests, and managing defects
- Solid experience in test-driven development, unit testing, functional testing, system integration testing, regression testing
- Must have proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate, verify, communicate & report software application issues
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Solid knowledge of QA methodologies, SDLC and STLC
- Working knowledge of test management software like Jira
- Strong in analytical skills and should be a team player
- Competent in executing test cases and passionate about quality
- Ability to handle conflict effectively
Rezo.AI is an AI-Powered Contact Center that enables enterprises to enhance customer experience and boost revenue by automating and analyzing customer agent interactions across multiple channels including voice, email, chat/WhatsApp, and social, at the required scale, whilst training agents with minimal costs.
How do we do it
Rezo's AI-Powered contact center leverages groundbreaking technologies in AI, ML, ASR, NLP, RPA, and predictive intelligence to transform customer experience and reduce costs by automating, analyzing customer-agent conversations across multiple channels including voice, email, chat/ Whatsapp, and social media, whilst coaching them.
We are looking for a knowledgeable, detail-oriented person to help us test our code. As a QA Tester, you will work alongside our engineering team to ensure that our code is top-notch. By performing tests on our code and communicating the results with our engineering team, you can help us produce the most effective products that delight our clients. Your expertise will be crucial to help us identify and resolve bugs, glitches, and any other issues.
In this role you will collaborate with the engineering team and shall be responsible for:
• Test new and existing features (units and integration) and report errors and failures
• Work collaboratively with the developing team to correct errors and participate in testing for product releases
• Gathering requirements
• Test automation and test methodology (ex: TDD or BDD)
• Expertise in Test case design and test case execution.
• 2+ years of experience as a QA Manual Tester
• Experience in Manual testing dashboards and chatbots shall be a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or college diploma in QA Testing
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to solve complex problems
• Determination and tenacity to commit to the end when solving issues
• Defects triage and follow up on the defects fixes.
• Worked with the developers and the functional team
• Understanding of Business Logic
• Concise writing
• Critical thinking skills
• Understanding of User Experience
Work at the heart of AI and customer engagement.
If you are fascinated by AI and looking to work with the latest AI technologies, in a fast-growing and flexible work environment with immense growth opportunities, come and join us.
Rezo is the place to be if you want to work in an atmosphere where you can do meaningful research, contribute to the platform, and grow fast.
We believe that allowing employees to pursue their interests and challenge the existing quo only helps to make Rezo a successful workplace. To that end, we are committed to assisting our employees in enhancing the skills that are vital to their professional growth.
FOCUS, INTEGRITY, TEAMWORK, PASSION, INNOVATION
We are a fast-paced start-up with some of the best talents from diverse backgrounds. Working together to solve customer service problems. We believe a diverse workforce is a powerful multiplier of innovation and growth, which is key to providing our clients with the best possible service and our employees with the best possible career. Diversity makes us smarter, more competitive, and more innovative.
Visit our website: https://rezo.ai/ for more information
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
- You will be owning features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch. This will include building test plans for new features and improvising on existing test plans for feature updates and customer feedback.
- You will collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, Data Engineers, and Customer Support
What do I need? 🤓
- Strong quality sense and experience working closely with web/mobile development teams
- Excellent communication skills and passion for tough technical problems
- Attention to detail and voice of customer experience
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Experience in championing customer feedback post-launch and bringing it to the attention of relevant teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
Brownie points 🍰
- Understanding of the importance of test plans and how to approach writing informative bug reports
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Building an in depth understanding of all our offline and online products
- Ensuring our online apps across all platforms are stable.
- Regularly monitoring the crash reports, understanding why crashes are happening, recording them, getting them fixed by coordinating with the tech team, keeping checking so that the same is not repeated.
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) on all offline and online products, analyzing results, recording them, understanding why an error is occurring or a bug is coming, coordinating with tech team to fix them, ensuring the same is not repeating
- Proactively and responsibly driving all communication with tech and product teams to ensure all bugs are rectified in least possible time and taking responsibility for coordinating the same and reporting to the entire group with follow on testing. Giving final approvals of stability on each such bug reported.
- Creating logs to document testing phases and defects
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams
- Working closely with the development and product management teams to take overall product responsibility
- Sharing proactive ideas on product growth basis testing experience
- Conducting post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Creating short testing teams in operations and other departments, and positively engage other people in testing, feedback and then getting the issues/ bugs/ errors collated and reported to the tech team, and then do planning and proactive follow ups to get them rectified and tested again.
- Owning up the finer details of our tech products and create a testing and feedback driven product growth.
What you need to have:
- An undistracted mind, an aspiration for continued learning and holistic growth in life, humility to learn and self confidence to do anything
- Should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software testing methodologies, identifying the bugs, getting them fixed and ensuring the best of user experience.
- 1 to 2 years of hands-on experience in Software / Application testing in conducting tests, analyzing the results, reporting observations to the tech team and getting them fixed.
- Experience of taking proactive responsibility of product stability and working closely with the product teams to ensure quick and efficient rectifications and retestings, keeping logs and documenting, reporting, project and process management, and hands on approach to product stability and growth.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
- Good command in excel, word and google sheets/google drive folders to prepare and record all interactions, maintain various data and test cases, logs, queries, resolutions, reports and build a proactive process of keeping the records updated and ensure closures.
- Should be skilled in Testing Mobile apps on both android and iOS.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
An SDET is a test professional with advanced programming skills who can create automation testing tools and frameworks to assist the manual testing process.
We are looking for a talented SDET to contribute to and review the creation of a testing suite for production software. The SDET's responsibilities include both software development and testing tasks and focuses on the testability, robustness, and performance of production software.
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
- Handling technical communications and understanding the customers' systems.
- Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Noting all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports.
- Analyzing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Managing the final quality on production release.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field. This is optional, but good to have.
- Knowledge of any of the following tools or similar. Cypress, Supertest, Chai, Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, Puppeteer, Karma, Playwright
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
- A passion for testing, development, and software design.
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
- Strong knowledge of testing concepts and experience in handling different projects.
- Develop test plaplansn, test cases and understanding of UX/UI & browser compatibility testing specifics is a must.
- Able to do Manual Business Logic-based testing- Prior experience with responsive designs will be beneficial.
- Define criteria for testing, analyze results of testing cycles, and present results.
- 1-2 Years of Work experience in Manual Testing and is looking to learn a lot more
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Should have experience in B2C domain projects
- Experience in testing website and mobile applications
- Experience in Agile projects
- E-Commerce knowledge will be plus
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with Responsive Web Design (RWD) techniques and tools is a plus
- Ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team, and independently with minimal supervision, on multiple projects
- Great attention to detail
Notice period less than 30 days preferred
Are you looking to boost your knowledge and career in the research field? Then read on.
Our client is a decade-old CSR & Development sector Advisory & Tech firm that works with Corporate, NGOs, Government and Funding agencies on innovative solutions and sustainability programs to help the underprivileged. It works with its partner organisations across 4 South Asian countries and has successfully covered more than 10 million people to create impactful and sustainable services for them. Their web and mobile Project monitoring platform helps companies track their CSR initiatives and projects across geographies in a transparent manner.
What will you do:
- Writing efficient test +plans and test cases that exercise all logic paths
- Utilizing testing tools to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the testing environment
- Running various tests on new software products to ensure that programs satisfy all specifications and requirements
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams and troubleshooting issues
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analyzing results
- Conducting post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Recording all defect details, creating and distributing reports outlining the types of defects found and the steps taken to resolve these issues
- Finding out bugs on web applications as well as mobile application and also taking care of the process flow of the same
What you must have :
- Prior experience in quality assurance role
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience in test cases design / development, execution and defect reporting
- Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks, regression testing, load time testing, security testing is a plus
- Lead and manage a team that:
- Reviews and refines software requirements.
- Drafts and executes test plans and test cases.
- Identifies and drafts steps to reproduce defects utilizing our defect tracking system, JIRA.
- Enters and tracks defects to closure.
- Utilizes testing tools to increase the effectiveness of testing.
- Maintains test environments that mimic our production systems.
- Maintains and updates Selenium driven UI automation test cases.
- Maintains and updates ReadyAPI API automation test cases.
- Maintains and updates manual test cases.
- Maintains and updates JMeter performance/load test cases.
- Coach, mentor, and assist the team in performing their duties as needed.
- Provide formal QA approval and reporting for each release.
- Operate within the SAFe Agile methodology.
- Coordinate with other QA teams across the company.
- Experience leading a SQA or Software Development team
- Experience managing projects and processes cross-functionally
- Comfortable working in a continually changing and dynamic environment and driving top issues to resolution
- Proven track record of attracting, hiring, motivating and developing the best quality-minded individuals
- Excellent cross-functional communication and influencing skills
- In-depth knowledge and experience in one or more of the following technologies: Java, Python, Selenium, JMeter, ReadyAPI
- Automation planning, execution, and triage for projects on multiple Platforms.
- Excellent presentation skills, distilling complex analysis and concepts into concise business-focused takeaways
- In-depth knowledge and experience in identity management including OpenID Connect, SAML2, OAuth2, and SCIM.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of application security testing.
- Unix command line scripting skills
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers.
Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors
What you will be doing:
● Able to understand requirements(design document) and write the test plan and test cases with minimal super vision
● Able to Execute test cases as per requirements
● Able to do backend Testing, Itegration,Frontend and Mobile testing.
● Should have basic knowledge on python to write some scripts and test
● Should have knowlege on selenium and write basic test cases
● Should have knowlege on jira software and report the bugs.
● Follow with all the internal stake holders to ensure code is flawless
● Able to work in on-site off-shore model
What You Bring:
● 3+ years of experience in manual/automation testing
● Understand requirements Business Function-lists and Create System Test Strategy, and Planned test activities in line with Delivery Dates.
● Result-driven Quality Assurance professional with solid knowledge in the Testing
process of Software Development Life-cycle methodologies - Agile, Iterative, Scrum, and Waterfall models.
● Proficient in Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Case Creation.
● Excellent exposure on Quality Assurance Procedures and Tools Like JIRA
● Work Experience in Analytics technologies and Products like Aviso.
● Experience in working on multiple Platforms LINUX, MAC.
● Have flexibility and ability to learn and use new technologies and also to work in a team environment as well as independently to get things done.
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card