Artivatic is a technology startup that uses AI/ML/Deep learning to build intelligent products & solutions for finance, healthcare & insurance businesses. It is based out of Bangalore with 20+ team focus on technology. Artivatic building is cutting edge solutions to enable 750 Million plus people to get insurance, financial access, and health benefits with alternative data sources to increase their productivity, efficiency, automation power, and profitability, hence improving their way of doing business more intelligently & seamlessly. Artivatic offers lending underwriting, credit/insurance underwriting, fraud, prediction, personalization, recommendation, risk profiling, consumer profiling intelligence, KYC Automation & Compliance, automated decisions, monitoring, claims processing, sentiment/psychology behavior, auto insurance claims, travel insurance, disease prediction for insurance and more
• Build high quality systems and applications that solve key challenges for the customer
• Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit and understand their requirements, challenges and develop potential solutions
• Proactively identify areas of improvements, come up with innovative solutions, and drive adoption
• Push boundaries on infrastructure and cost optimisation, reusability, simplicity and scalability • Own significant engineering projects end-to-end
• Sign-off on all significant architectures and technical designs regardless of front-end or back-end.
• Translate business requirements to tangible engineering deliverables
• Setup and streamline processes and introduce best practices to improve the overall efficiency and throughput of the engineering team
• Be an effective mentor and help in building capacity in the larger team, strategize and work towards helping junior engineers grow
• Stay current with latest tools, technologies, methodologies and ideas; spread the knowledge and conduct effective POCs to demonstrate applicability and benefits
• 15+ years of strong experience in developing highly scalable backend and middle tier enterprise applications.
• Strong experience with large volume batch and real-time data processing applications
• Experience building enterprise SaaS applications. Strong knowledge of AWS.
• Programming Languages: Java (must have), Python (good to have)
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes
• Strong in problem solving, data structures and algorithm design.
• Clear Object Oriented Design and Design Pattern concepts
• Significant experience working with non-functional requirements such as performance, security, compliance, automation etc.
• Experience developing AI-based solutions is a big plus.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced startup environment.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Attention to detail
CTO + CoFounder wanted for our Tech startup where we're trying to build Connected Mobility in parallel to a "short videos app" meant for dashcam videos getting recorded straight from the user's smartphone. So you can say we're a TikTok of dashcam videos at the front.
Expecting the individual is capable & willing to work on these below languages-
Our backend codes are in CakePHP,
Admin Panel in Laravel,
Android is in Java.
No iOS app yet but we plan to roll it out soon.
Hence, we're expecting the CTO to be having fair idea/expertise about these languages. Also, we don't have an iOS app at this point, but it would be benefecial if there's a fair knowledge about iOS apps as well. Also, since the server being used is AWS we are hoping the person knows how to efficiently utilize various features of the same while linking the things.
Proposed Salary may be available only after angel investor, VCs come on board.
- Experience in defining new architectures, design all layers of the solution, create architectural blueprints that can be used for final code development.
- Interface with client business/technical teams to understand complex requirements.
- Anticipate on technological evolutions(example use MySQL Lite not MS SQL, use C# not ASP, don't use JSF use Angular).
- Resolve technical issues.
- Bridge between Developers, Project Managers/Leads, and Client, ensuring smooth communication channel.
- Ensure quality of project implementation deployed.
- Provide technical guidance to projects/programs for complex components of a multiple technology suites.
- Ensuring documentation of the complete project architecture.
- Lead actions to determine root cause of problems and drive resolution.
- Participate in cross-functional work groups to assess business needs, develop a systems architecture strategy, and implementation plans.
- Leads work groups that are responsible for software development.
- Ensure that all components of the technical architecture are properly integrated and implemented by the development team.
- Coach the technical team in the development of the technical architecture and help them solve challenging technical problems
- Provide technical support and technical quality control throughout all stages of the project.
- Spearheads the development, implementation and communications of architecture roadmap strategies to ensure that systems are scalable, reliable, secure, supportable, and achieve.
- Identify existing architecture weaknesses and find opportunities for process reengineering and perform cost benefit analysis
- Time Management- Organizes own workload to achieve maximum productivity and completes work in a timely and professional manner. Handles multiple short and long term modules by proper planning while anticipating potential problems and planning for contingencies.
- Identify high-potential team members for next level positions and creating learning and development plans for them.
- Enable strong process in place and reducing dependencies on individual.
Technical Skills and Qualification
- Experience of current technologies including Open Source, J2EE (JSP, Servlet, JSP, etc.), web application development, web services (REST/SOAP/XML), Rich Internet Applications, messaging infrastructures and databases.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new tools and applications.
- Should be comfortable for 40%-60% coding.
- Able to convert requirements into executable code
- 9 to 12 yrs experience
- Qualification: BE/B-Tech /MCA or any equivalent degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to lead discussions with all levels of the organization and provide balanced information of an idea or communication of an issue regardless of written or verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across project teams.
- Having Analytical and problem-solving
- Ability to translate complex requirements into functional and Technical architecture
- Experience managing the technology aspect of multiple complex projects
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions and Assist team members in complex task
- Willing to take ownership and being accountable.
- Openness, communicates honestly, openly, and consistently.
- Positive Attitude encourages a positive rather than negative viewpoint.
- Integrity maintains the highest standard of personal conduct in performing all duties.
- Should be a good listener.
- Dependable, can be relied upon to get the job done.
- Able to avoid mistakes that could/should be anticipated.
- Should be able sense and grab the opportunities to innovate and improvise.
- Very high competence in presentation skills.
- Negotiator: Excellent negotiation skills which comes handy in hard selling new ideas/ new technical implementations etc.
- Risk Management: Should be able to take calculated risks in trying out new technical implementation avenues
- Able to communicate the org level vision to the team effectively
- Design and implement features spanning across systems in a manner that satisfies requirements of performance, scale, security and robustness
- Contribute to improvement of technology and execution processes in the company
- Collaborate in setting technology standards with technology leaders across the company
- Serve as a knowledge center on current and emerging technologies, and help train others when required
- Foster a strong technical culture by mentoring other engineers
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies, evaluate new tools
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrated expertise in system-level design of large scale distributed systems on the Java stack, and experience with web services and service oriented architectures
- Solid experience with Spring (Core/Boot/Security/MVC/Data)
- Have 8 - 12 years of professional experience in software development.
- Extensive experience with modern open source systems including relational / non relational data stores and bigdata processing
- Experience with AWS stack, at least the common datastores and services
- Experience with containerization technologies and concepts including Docker
- Basic knowledge about security concepts and secure coding
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Experience leading projects developed across continents.
Great to have Experience and Qualifications
- Knowledge of machine learning concepts, and some hands-on experience implementing machine learnt models
- Experience with infrastructure design for cloud based apps, especially AWS.
- Past experience with information and data security standards (PCI-DSS, ISO27000) very nice to have.
own the tech platform
build business with the founder
exp in cloud and ecommerce domain
hands on ecommerce development and rollout scaling business.
ready to be long term player
scale the tech team