Head/ Chief Architect - Engineering
About Our Client
Our client is headquartered in California and Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online. Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, they are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED). The company is founded by alumni from top IITs, IIMs, BITS, Yale including ex-entrepreneurs and from firms such as BCG, Hike, Dunzo and P&G.
Since the launch of its first version in December 2020 they have grown 25X. Creators have earned more than $1 Million since launch through the platform.
We have just closed our series A (yet to announce) and are looking to build out our leadership team across functions.
About the role:
About the job
- Own and drive product development and engineering management in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Deliver architectural initiatives that drive revenue and improve efficiency inline with business strategy.
- Develop and maintain a aspirational architectural road map
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of IT industry best practices, technologies, architectures and emerging technologies.
- Build and lead the technical team with focus on infusing culture resulting in energetic & positive outcomes.
- Relevant prior experience in a software product-based company in a leadership position. Minimum of 5+ years experience building applications in high level programming languages - Java, Python or Go
- Strong experience in either or all of databases: MySQL, MongoDB, NOSQL, SQL Server, Oracle. -Strong working knowledge on AWS & Google Cloud & Cloud security.
- Strong working knowledge of Web, caching technologies, API integration technologies & protocols.
- Experience with managing AGILE development methodology and inspire the team to follow best Scrum practices.
- Fair understanding of DevOps would be ideal
- Must be a strong and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- You are a good communicator who can explain technical concepts to product managers, designers, support and other engineers and you have curiosity about how things work
- Skills in Microservices Architecture, Product Roadmap& tech team management
The future is infinitely wide and begging to be reimagined and we are looking for people who have the courage to make their dent in what has always been. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with vision to shake things up, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into what is next. We’re seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help – all in service of improving the daily lives of people, the world, your career. Next_reimagined.
- Drive the design, planning, and implementation of multifaceted applications, giving you breadth and depth of knowledge across the entire project lifecycle.
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to work closely with clients, turning complex ideas into end-to-end solutions that transform our clients’ business.
- Constantly innovate and evaluate emerging technologies and methods to provide scalable and elegant solutions that help clients achieve their business goals.
- Strong hand on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning.
- Strong Physical Architecture concepts (Infrastructure) including but not limited to Load Balancers(ELB), Apache set up, CDN, Disaster Recovery, recommending capacity of AEM publish and author instances.
- Taking a lead in recommending the solution considering quality properties of the system like Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Accessibility (A, AA, AAA), Monitoring (Squid, Nagios, Zabbix, Ganglia, App Dynamics, New Relic etc.), Scalability, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins/Git/BitBucket/Cloud Manager), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Good to have Mobile App development and technologies, Digital Asset Management products, Adobe Scene 7(Adobe Dynamic Media), integration with eCommerce products like Hybris, Magento, ElasticPath and micro-services based architecture experience.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud native approaches and platforms including AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experience with SaaS based implementation of AEM as Cloud Service and AEM SDK (preferred).
- Good knowledge with Adobe I/O Runtime and Adobe I/O Events.
- Good experience with frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, ReactJS, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
- Knowledge of templating with JSP, HTL, and integration with MVC FE frameworks.
- Mastery of all relevant “core Java technologies” with Java 8/11 that are used in most Java-centric CMS/WCM platforms, including but not limited to XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, server-side programming models, and other related presentation, middle-tier & persistence frameworks
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on Adobe marketing cloud products including AEM.
- Define solution architecture for global customer engagement and global web content management platforms, integrating a full collage of supporting technologies including AEM, Search, Adobe Social, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Communities, Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign Standard, Adobe Launch and others
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to AEM implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications and solution architecture for content & collaboration solutions.
- Provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Define implementation processes, quality gates and standards for design and development.
- Define best practices to manage performance, security and scalability of the Digital Platforms
- Lead teams of 20+ people through all phases of Development. Agile development methodology is a plus
- Lead and Involve in Planning and estimations of Adobe projects, Lead all tracks of the project from Frontend, backend, QA and Project Management
- Gender-Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being
CTO + CoFounder wanted for our Tech startup where we're trying to build Connected Mobility in parallel to a "short videos app" meant for dashcam videos getting recorded straight from the user's smartphone. So you can say we're a TikTok of dashcam videos at the front.
Expecting the individual is capable & willing to work on these below languages-
Our backend codes are in CakePHP,
Admin Panel in Laravel,
Android is in Java.
No iOS app yet but we plan to roll it out soon.
Hence, we're expecting the CTO to be having fair idea/expertise about these languages. Also, we don't have an iOS app at this point, but it would be benefecial if there's a fair knowledge about iOS apps as well. Also, since the server being used is AWS we are hoping the person knows how to efficiently utilize various features of the same while linking the things.
Proposed Salary may be available only after angel investor, VCs come on board.
- Advanced knowledge of software and solution architecture
- High-level project management skills
- Ability to solve complex software system issues
- Well experienced with software design and web development
- Proficiency with JAVA, and strong front-end knowledge of HTML5, JSF, Angular, React
- Familiar or working experience with Apache Kafka working, Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep understanding of 'under the hood' knowledge of frameworks worked on
- Work experience in implementing Unit Tests
- Work experience in applying the best practices of Design, Architecture and Application
- Extensive experience with HTML5, CSS3, XML and JSON
- Thorough understanding of Reactive Programming, RxJS framework, Databases, API,
- Implementing of Caching and RESTful services
- Troubleshooting design and performance flaws and system bottlenecks
- Conducting system performance tests
- Working experience in an Agile team, especially with SCRUM
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD principles and practices to improve Software
Quality & Efficiency
- Following Skills will be an added advantage
- Work experience with Cloud Services like AWS and Azure
- Familiar with common microservices patterns
- Service / API test – to test endpoints as thoroughly as possible
- End to End integration test systemFeb.2021 - Technical Manager Requirement
- Should be a quick learner with a problem-solving mindset
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
Every parent wants the best for their child.
And we at LYFBUK are committed to helping parents to create the gift of a lifetime for their child, while also covering all their parenting needs.
We are looking for a Tech Lead (React Native/ReactJS & Node.Js) in Chennai, who can lead the development of all the front-end and back-end applications.
We are an early-stage company building our founding team, and we're looking for passionate members to work towards the vision of the company with their own ideas and approaches.
If you're ready to make it big Join Us.
Data warehousing architect/ desinger
Data migration architect/ designer
- Design and implement features spanning across systems in a manner that satisfies requirements of performance, scale, security and robustness
- Contribute to improvement of technology and execution processes in the company
- Collaborate in setting technology standards with technology leaders across the company
- Serve as a knowledge center on current and emerging technologies, and help train others when required
- Foster a strong technical culture by mentoring other engineers
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies, evaluate new tools
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrated expertise in system-level design of large scale distributed systems on the Java stack, and experience with web services and service oriented architectures
- Solid experience with Spring (Core/Boot/Security/MVC/Data)
- Have 8 - 12 years of professional experience in software development.
- Extensive experience with modern open source systems including relational / non relational data stores and bigdata processing
- Experience with AWS stack, at least the common datastores and services
- Experience with containerization technologies and concepts including Docker
- Basic knowledge about security concepts and secure coding
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Experience leading projects developed across continents.
Great to have Experience and Qualifications
- Knowledge of machine learning concepts, and some hands-on experience implementing machine learnt models
- Experience with infrastructure design for cloud based apps, especially AWS.
- Past experience with information and data security standards (PCI-DSS, ISO27000) very nice to have.
Are you someone with a strong technology leadership background?
At Solutionec, we are looking for a Solution Architect professional who will work on complex and critical technology programs. Also, this role will allow you to engage in new and emerging technology and play an active role in Solutionec’s journey to the cloud.
In close partnership with business and IT partners, you will provide technical leadership and vision, authoring multi-year architecture roadmaps, and actively promoting opportunities to optimize, consolidate, reuse, and simplify. You will author actionable architecture solutions that achieve business goals, align with Solutionec technology strategy, and promote standard methodologies in design and architecture.
- 10+ years’ experience which include analysis, design, architecture, and development along with leadership skills
- Experience with Java/ C/Python is a must.
- Experience hands on full stack architect with deep expertise in architecture design tools and in open source technologies/frameworks such as PostgreSQL, Ceph, Memcached, Redis, MongoDB, Nginx, Tomcat, Apache, angular/react, nodejs, spring boot
- Experience with TSQL/SSRS/SSIS/SSAS/Informatica
- Experience leading multiple, full lifecycle, large-scale Data Migration Projects
- PostgreSQL Database Administrator with proven experience in large scale data migration from SQL Server to PostgreSQL
- Experience with complex end to end Cloud migrations to AWS/Azure
- Experience in cloud technologies including designing solutions that use AWS services such as EKS, RDS, S3, ALB, CloudWatch, ElastiCache and Lambda
- Experience in the consulting field with excellent leadership, customer service, oral and written skills, project pricing, and presentation skills
- Certified Solutions Architect with one of the major cloud providers will be a plus
- Experience with healthcare a plus