Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work towards grooming personality and improving communication skills of candidates.
- Conduct Life Skills &, soft skills training sessions for candidates.
- Work with candidates to improve their soft skills and interview preparedness.
- Conduct weekly and monthly mock tests.
- Any other task assigned by the line manager.
- Training should Possess a variety of skill sets including time management, multi-tasking, interpersonal, problem-solving ability, conflict management, presentation skill, communication and listening skills, leadership skills, team building. adaptability to move through changes.
- Prepares written weekly reports to the Program Director.
- Prepares training outlines, scripts, expected results, evaluation and related materials
- Participates in strategic planning sessions to design learning and development strategies and roadmaps.
- In collaboration with functional teams, project teams, trainers and technical team, develop training course needs and Schedule, prepare, and deliver training.
- Conducts training needs assessments against current and future trainings to deliver optimal results.
- Innovative training techniques to make training more effective, fun and interactive
- Work in partnership with specialist career counsellors during the needs assessment to ensure the impartial Information, Advice and Guidance that empowers them to make positive choices about potential careers
- To Undertake data collection and reporting duties that demonstrate the effectiveness of the programme.
- Strong digital learning skills for training others and for self-learning
- Have 2-4 years of leading training sessions / lead instructors experience within a training session environment or equivalent.
- Technical experience to coordinate the development, maintenance, and implementation of training schedules, outlines, plans, and lessons.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in English/Communication /Humanities with relevant certification courses for soft skill trainers.
- A team player who is supportive, flexible, and ready to take on additional tasks.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work across teams and supervisors.
- Responds positively to feedback and respects diverse points of views.
About Codingmart Technologies
Experience: 4 - 5 years.
Team: Brand & Marketing
Reports to: Creative Director
The Senior Copywriter will be part of a fully dedicated team writing copy for one of India’s best and biggest fintech brands. S/he will partner with designers, strategists and business leads internally to develop marketing communications spanning social media campaigns, social content, videos, email campaigns, websites, blog posts & presentations.
What we are looking for:
● 4-5 years of experience with copy. Experience working with an agency or with an in-house team are strong bonuses.
● The ideal candidate also has some experience writing for a finance brand. It’s NOT a must, but good to have.
● Flexibility to work independently while also being able to collaborate
effectively within a team, change course as needed, or brainstorm on the
● Ability to own and back up their work, along with a positive attitude and
openness toward input and revisions from stakeholders.
● Curiosity and humility are two primary factors we are looking for. We have a tight-knit team that provides a lot of support for our creatives to do their thing, so a strong spirit of collaboration, flexibility and transparency are keys to success in this role.
Day to day responsibilities:
● Work with our existing team to produce high-quality communications, from concept to execution, for emails, landing pages, social media, microsite, marketing collateral and more.
● Write clear effective copy, using the creative brief as your primary source of guidance.
● Participate in project kickoffs, internal team meetings as needed.
● Ensure adherence to delivery timelines for all output.
● Walk through your their work internally and have a clear point of view that they can clearly explain
● Act as an audience advocate and a steward of the brand. Ensure that all output is on-brand, consistent and of high quality
Strong leadership and management skills
Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Sound knowledge of Ms Office, word and Email correspondence
Knowledge of E- commerce online portals
- Effective Leadership/Managerial Skills
- Recruitment & Onboarding
- Screening and shortlisting resumes, taking Telephonic interviews.
- Preparation of daily, MIS Reports of Hiring status.
- Managing end to end recruitment and selection process
- Coordination with HR Team with respect to interviews, joining.
- Follow up with the candidates till the candidate joined..
Required Candidate profile
- Good Communication Skills
- Independent Thinker
- The overarching duty of a principal is to assist with defining and enforcing policies and guidelines for students, staff, and faculty at the school.
- The role of the principal covers many different areas including leadership, teacher evaluation, and student discipline. Being an effective principal is hard work and is also time-consuming. A good principal is balanced within all his / her roles and works hard to ensure that he / she is doing what he / she feels is best for all constituents involved. Time is a major limiting factor for every principal.
- A principal must become efficient at practices such as prioritizing, scheduling, and organization.
- This involves interaction with inter school employees and administrators. Supporting committees of staff and parent that function to improve the learning and social environment of the school for the students.
Thanks & Regards,
We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to manage the Chairman’s office. You will be the one to organize and maintain his schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
Executive secretaries must be quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities. It is with their diligence and competence in their work that executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks.
The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Track the minutes and ensure that commitments made are kept up.
- Coordinate and ensure that all MIS reaches the Chairman’s office in time.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office and PC /Laptop handling
- In depth knowledge of office management including filing.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Degree in business administration or relative field preferred
ISO Certified and CRISIL rated valuation companty at Andheri , Mumbai need Valuer having experience in Civil Sector for thier Bangalore Barnach. The work place will be Bangalore. Attractive incenties and terms are offered.