Requires 9 hours
-Work from Office( Balewadi High Street) Involved
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Research and post on a LinkedIn community we are building
2. Conduct market research into social media trends, influencers, ETC
3. Explore AI tools & SaaS tools that can automate and scale current efforts
4. Come up with creative strategies to improve engagement/impressions
5. Research on competitors' outreach strategies.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About the company
We is building digital first, health coaches for elective health concerns working toward one mission: To help Indians lead more fulfilling lives surrounded by wellness and grace.
Elective health has been a large latent gap in India with the knowledge & support for issues which warrants a consumer first approach in building digitally native full stake health coaches to provide integrated care (products & services) and engagement (content & community to build healthy habits).
Started in May 2020, Man Matters is now the largest Men’s health platform, serving more than 1M Men every year across therapeutic areas of Hair Loss and Nutrition. Started in May 2021, Be Bodywise is the largest integrated Women’s Health platform serving more than 1M women a year in the areas of PCOS, Hair & Skin Health. Started in May 2022, Little Joys helps parents to reduce the anxiety around physical and mental development of their kids.
We are looking to hire a seasoned manager to lead our social media charter for our flagship brands Man Matters and Be Bodywise. The incumbent would report to the Head of Content, and own the strategy, planning, workflow management and metrics for the brand’s social media handles. If you are someone who understands the pulse of digital and social communities; if you live and breathe the latest on people, trends and brands on social media; if you are an original thinker looking to create a distinct voice, then this is just the gig for you.
• Help shape the social media strategy aligning brand positioning, marketing goals and a clear read on the target audience.
• Create monthly social media calendars and leverage topical days to build on the brand’s presence across different social media channels.
• Create original content ideas and IPs to strengthen engagement and base size.
• Create a one-of-a-kind community around the brand’s core message by fostering conversations and
• Monitor and measure key metrics for the social pages.
• Monitor and measure brand reputation and presences through social listening. This would also entail
ensuring consistency of brand voice and brand persona.
• Build and enforce a crisis management module for any kind of direct negative publicity.
• 5 to 6 years of working in content creation and/or social media, with at least 2 years as a team lead.
• Having worked with digital-first consumer brands (either in a in-house team or agency).
• Thorough knowledge of social platforms, analytics and tools.
• Original thinker with a fresh perspective.
This role calls for the person to be adept at cross-channel acquisition, and also business insights on the ROI of every campaign. Responsible to understand the needs, motivation, and behaviour of the users and be obsessed with creating delightful experiences for the users, that will increase usage,traffic and revenues. Responsible to successfully manage and make the following channels of
acquisition ROI positive.
- Have to closely work with SCM, category, marketing and Product teams to drive implementation of the overall plan.
- Responsible for Revenue and growth of e-commerce business
- Responsible for Overall sales, GTM, and ops strategy, Cross Platform Acquisition / Retention.
- Leveraging 3rd party user acquisition / engagement tools.
- Work extensively with data - campaign analytics, user behavior, market trends and more. Track,measure and analyze performance to continuously improve ROI
- Build and maintain a test and learn roadmap with different user segments, value propositions,creatives and channels - to identify effective ways to bring in new transacting users, while retaining the old users.
- Responsible for budgeting, creative and media agency management.
- Working with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment to get work done and build positive team relationships.
- Should work closely with the creative teams, sales teams, product management, technology teams to conceptualize, and launch features and campaigns.
- Forming relevant partnerships to find new channels for growth by providing presentations to stakeholders from both the sides.
- Strategizing yearly plan for growth identifying channels.
- Creating impactful presentations to convince and onboard new clients.
- 6-9 years overall experience in performance marketing with consumer tech products (preferably app) of scale in India.
- At least 3 years experience in ecommerce sector, owning key commerce metrics and running experiments to improve transactions and retention for a consumer tech product.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with brand vision.
- Creating and managing all marketing materials and collateral in line with brand direction
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to develop supporting assets
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand
- Key Requirements
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of content development and SEM.
- A strong network of PR and media contacts would be highly advantageous.
- You have exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
- You have a high level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
Social Media Manager:
We are looking for a Social Media Manager at BLITZPOKER who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, communications, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in social media management
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform is required
BLITZPOKER is part of one of the largest poker networks in the world with over a million registrations and 100,000 active users.
In India, majority-owned by i3 Interactive Inc. BLIZTPOKER brings together all the fun and class in the world of online poker games in India with its exciting poker tournaments and promotions. It offers varieties of games in poker like Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Open Face Chinese Poker among others for professional and recreational players.
Your Role: We are looking for a growth marketer who thrives in &creates fast moving environments. You will work closely with the founder & cross functional teams to own our complete inorganic marketing strategy so as to help millions learn new skills & build better careers.
About Us: CareerNinja is a vc-funded, fast growing EdTech venture that is building the worlds largest personalized digital university. We curate the right content, provide live expert mentorship & connect to top employers to help youth achieve their career goals. Alongside our partners like Canva, we have 50,000+ learners across 100+ courses with an average rating of 4.8/5. Join our mission to make high quality learning available at a mass-affordable scale globally.
Responsibilities- 1. Develop and execute the growth plan in conjunction with the founder 2. Own and execute complete inorganic marketing & campaigns including performance marketing and growth hacks so as to drive increased ROI. 3. Own performance of & drive the entire user journey & conversion funnel from registration and onboarding to early retention, remarketing payment and growth loops like referrals 4. Monitor cohort performance from channels and campaigns, conduct user & market research to identify key improvement areas, new features and product & process iterations for driving user & revenue growth 5. Work closely with sales, product and support team to build & optimize go-to-market strategy for lead conversion, upsells, reactivation and referrals & drive its operations.
- 3+ years of experience with a proven track record of driving user growth through effective marketing campaigns or growth hacks across different channels(not necessarily Facebook & Google).
- At Least 2+ years of experience in high-performance product or growth marketing roles
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working on multiple digital advertising platforms (with expertise in Facebook and Google)
- 2+ years on marketing & advertising analytics tools like/similar to Google Analytics
- Strong experience with optimizing conversion funnels and growth loops and working closely with design, content, marketing and engineering to implement high-leverage experiments
Good to Have-
- Relevant industry/Start-up/Edu-tech experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of handling multiple paid campaigns on (Search, Facebook, Affiliates, Influencers, etc.)
- Exposure of other aspects of the marketing functions like social, brand, market research, pricing, etc
- Cross functional experience across performance marketing, SEO & sales is a must with additional experience/exposure in product & program management
- A high level of comfort with data and strong analytical skills
Why Work With Us- We take growth and learning seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you’re looking to jump five steps ahead in 5x the amount of time. We offer exciting growth opportunities, cross functional learning & ownership. We also offer the chance to work on an exciting product, the opportunity to witness the growth of an early stage start up and be a part of it! You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (mostly under 30) work environment. Work from home (even without Covid), flexible work, free drinks & snacks, off-sites etc are just a regular part of our work life.
Arré is looking for a sharp creative mind that lives on social media and can create/collaborate on diverse, multiformat, multimedia storytelling in a distinctive and unique voice, catering to the urban genz.
- The job entails an end-to-end ownership of Arré social media channels and all content (whether produced by Arré, Arré Studio, or any of the upcoming verticals of Arré) published on social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin, Snapchat, Substack etc.)
- Ideating on the content calender with the creative team. The social media person will be looked upon to provide on-point insights into social content trends
- Executing posts and copies, ensuring consistency of the Arré tone of voice
- Tracking of metrics - followers, engagement
- Where required, be able to run promotional campaigns on the social media platforms
- Active contribution into the development of a short-format content slate including collaboration with other social pages, talent and influencers
- Tracking opportunities for Arré to enter awards/ competitions for its content
- Working with Arré’s partners (OTT platforms) where required to collaborate on promotional activities on shows from Arré Studio
Work with art team
Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Problem solving and work against stringent deadlines
Oversee proofs, copy editing and fact check
Collaborate with designers, producers, account managers and planner to ensure delivery of copy on time
Monitoring campaign effectiveness
- Lead the planning and execution of digital media strategies and tactics, including social media, mobile, SEM, and other emerging technologies.
- Responsible for choosing the digital media mix to achieve client goals by thoroughly understanding client briefs, creative messaging, and how to target consumers at the right place and the right time.
- Provide data-driven rationale for digital media mix, budget allocation by medium, expected performance, and return on investment.
- Ensure digital media plans are on strategy and align with integrated media plans across all online and offline media.
- Create targeting strategies for effectively and efficiently reaching and engaging audiences.
- Recommend and troubleshoot tagging/pixels to ensure appropriate measurement for campaign tracking, analysis and reporting based on media objectives and established KPIs.
- Responsible for the presentation of digital media recommendations, POVs, analysis and reporting and other educational information to internal/external clients.
- Manage all phases of plan execution, including RFPs, creative asset trafficking, ad serving, 3rd party vendor management, timelines, reporting and optimisation, billing and budget reconciliation and campaign troubleshooting for assigned accounts.
- Leverage data and analytics to deliver actionable insights for campaign optimisation and content ideation.
- Evaluate trends, emerging technologies, tools, audience behavior, media usage and content consumption, as well as make recommendations for how we can create new opportunities for our clients.
- Create flow charts, budget breakdowns, and presentation materials for the digital components of an integrated media plan.
- Monitor overall digital campaign pacing and performance. Frequently communicate with digital media buyers about pacing, performance, and optimisations.
- Support pre- and post-campaign measurement of digital media campaign success.
- Develop expertise in client niches
- Stay on top of digital media consumption trends, audience discovery, and new digital channels through research, certifications, webinars and conferences.
- 4+ years of digital media planning experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Strong knowledge of digital programmatic and paid social media self-service platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Experience building audiences from 1st and 3rd party data sets.
- Understanding of Facebook pixel deployment, custom events, tags and tracking code.
- Experience with DoubleClick and Outbrain platforms is a plus.
Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, or similar platforms.
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills, ability to build impactful and visual presentations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, explicitly used for manipulating large amounts of data, pivot tables, lookups, and report creation.
- Strong mathematical abilities and understanding of the client billing process.
- Meticulous, organised and can handle and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Willingness to collaborate ideas that extend beyond media-specific tasks.
- Self-starter, able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven client service orientation with strong written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills
• Manage all traditional and digital marketing efforts to explore different markets across the world.
• Manage content development for website, blogs, social media and other marketing artifacts.
• Willing to take up target and responsibilities.
Should be able to understand manage and interpret customer requirements
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
• To meet prospect clients and give presentations on company’s product and services to clients
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and commercials
• Executing sales plans devised by the management / contributing towards the growth of business revenue
• Establish good relationship with prospective clients, closures of sales for revenue generation
• Sending daily reports regarding the outcome of the meeting with clients
• Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities
• Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey
• Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages
• Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels
• Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.