SENIOR ENGINEER - FRONT END
Experience in years: 3+. Less than 7.
Type: Individual contributor with good hands on proficiency.
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework— both front-end and back-end, if necessary — React & React Native.
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries - Sass, Less, webpack
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Integrating front-end UI with the constructed API, using REST, GraphQL api
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
What you will do at Tradyl
- Partner with a highly skilled external consultancy and lead the effort of building a new modern front end to our website.
- We use a no code platform for rapid development in this phase of our Journey. You will develop features on this platform. This might involve integration with back end APIs via REST.
- Do short experiments: Example, Evaluate a backend headless commerce software as a potential candidate for our backend tech stack.