About Camp K12
Head of Marketing
Location : Gurgaon
Head of Marketing responsibilities include:
• Crafting strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising,
Communications and Creative
• Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing
• Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
• We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from
social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
• Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand,
allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department
goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d
like to meet you.
• Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher
profitability and competitiveness.
• Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications
• Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
• Set, monitor and report on team goals
• Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing
efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
• Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
• Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
• Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
• Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
Backed by Sequoia Capital, LambdaTest is the fastest growing cross-browser cloud platform and an online selenium grid that helps users to perform both manual and automated browser compatibility testing. LambdaTest is powering web testing teams for some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 130+ countries. We are looking for the brightest minds to join our team!
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partner
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels. Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing along with lead generation.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Company Overview – Interface Alliances (IA)
Interface Alliances operates with a vision of being the best education consultant with its core principles built on integrity and value of service. Our services are engineered with a need to engage more deeply with our prospective students and customers and continually growing value over the lifetime of their relationship.
IA is a global education consultant specializing in counseling, admission and visa services for students aspiring to study abroad. IA has been instrumental in shaping careers of numerous students overseas by placing them in top ranking institutions in USA, Canada, Australia, UK and Europe.
We are expanding our team and looking for individuals that are great team players with positive attitude, wealth of knowledge and excellent relationship management skills.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Designation: Website & Social Media Manager
About the Role:
- A full-time online specialist to work with our professional team.
- Manage & improve the company website and other portals.
- Promoting company brand and services to potential international students in India.
- Create social media content across platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Responsible for all the brand's social media content development, execution, scheduling and uploading.
- Interact with followers by replying to comments, questions and answering any messages.
- Brainstorm content/ ideas, individually and with the team.
- Create digital and print marketing material for marketing and student events activities.
- Film, edit and create video content for social media channels.
- Attend events and record with photographs and video.
- Develop and maintain a bank of footage for repurposing in a range of video content and photographs.
- Organize and implement student event both offline and online.
- Mining potential student resources through marketing events and activities to discover sales leads.
- Liaise with university student associations and develop cross-industry alliance.
- Provide regular reports and update on all activities to management team as scheduled and at adhoc basis
- Other relevant marketing and office admin duties.
- Primarily responsible for establishing the content strategy and consolidation of content on company websites, liaising with the Digital Team to ensure efforts are in line with future strategy of the organization
- Create unique, authentic, and engaging content that meets the objectives of the company and partner universities.
- Leverage content on website to improve user experience and reduce maintenance overhead.
- Oversee SEO analysis to inform strategic optimization.
- Primarily response to generate quality students leads with SEO optimization and continuous engagement with target audience.
- Review all content for accuracy, relevance, quality and freshness.
- Implement ways to improve and track site performance.
- Responsible to create and work along side with the digital team for content discovery, definition, design, integration, development, and delivery for new website including involvement in the creation of wireframes, user testing whilst providing expert guidance on digital optimization.
- Work within defined Agile project delivery lifecycle to deliver content, from concept to creation prioritized business initiatives through regular release cycles
- Good knowledge of website development, digital and social media platforms
- Demonstrated experience in Search Engine Optimization and IA discovery and creation e.g., optimal workshop, Site Improve, Grammar etc.
- Proven experience managing content on various CMS such as Word Press.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and delivering digital project within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities including proactively managing and trouble-shooting digital and technical issues.
- Positive attitude and motivation to accomplish and overachieve assigned targets
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Ability to execute, plan and communicate activities on timely manner
- Goal orientated and proactive approach.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
- Ability to learn on own initiative and research best study options for students.
- At least 5 years in a similar role.
- Experience in the overseas education industry preferred.
● Responsible for planning, executing, and maintaining performance marketing campaigns
across channels - Facebook, Google SEM, Display, YT & UAC for both app and web funnels.
● Track the funnel performance and take steps proactively to fix leakages & breakages on a day-to-day basis.
● Work and coordinate with cross-functional teams across domains to lead and close
● Competitive analysis to explore interesting trends, marketing strategies, tactics, and channels
to drive acquisition with an implement, test, and measure mindset.
● Analysis of performance marketing efforts & reporting of key insights, learnings & misses
once campaigns are over.
● Work and coordinate with the Creative team to ensure smooth execution of campaigns.
- Ideating and leading design of marketing collateral for expressing product offering in the best possible way.
- Managing the creative process from concept to completion.
- Translating marketing objectives into clear actionable initiatives.
- Driving higher return on marketing spend.
- Leading and directing the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral.
- Ensuring visual communication and brand standards are met.
- Leading digital & offline campaigns across various platforms and optimize them for user acquisition.
What you need to have:
- MBA with at least 8 to 10 years of experience from Health/ wellness background.
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets.
- Prior experience in Marketing communication and Brand Building.
- Hands-on experience in marketing innovation in campaigns and activities.
- Having deep knowledge and experience of digital marketing, public relations and content marketing.
- Strong understanding of industry trends and creative tools.
- Communication, presentation, problem-solving and project-management skills.
- Having good soft skills that enable them to inspire creativity and work well with different personality types — all while juggling various projects.
Our client is a digital marketing consultancy, services and training company. As digital marketing partners, they help businesses leverage the online space, through effective and profitable online marketing strategies, through various internet marketing techniques. Their team includes professionals who are experts of this field and have experience of carrying out successful campaigns for SMB and MNCs across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and India. They focus on providing quality training and high impact consultancy on Digital Marketing.
The company co-founded by two Ex-Googlers, has currently launched India's first digital marketing simulation tool, allowing students and professionals to get hands-on experience in all major global search platforms like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. by playing with virtual money and learning the real time optimization for higher conversion rate and better ROI.
- Performing research and data analysis in coordination with the client business needs and optimising website content accordingly.
- Providing SEO analysis of websites and web pages.
- Performing research and analysis on competitor ranking positions.
- Providing recommendations and strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Implementing link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Assisting in preparing content strategies for posting in different platforms
- Establishing partnerships at scale for link building
- Monitoring client Analytics Dashboard and prepare reports for clients in easy to understand format.
- Working closely with technical team to meet client goals.
- Tracking and evaluating SEO performance of clients across all major search engines.
- Keeping abreast with latest trends in SEO as well as new marketing tools entering
- Maintaining quality standards of work output of SEO technical and content team.
What you need to have:
- 4 to 6 years previous experience in SEO, Digital marketing
- Experience in various SEO techniques and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
The purpose of this job is to be a part of the digital marketing team of a fast-growing online first Ayurvedic products brand and actively work on the digital promotion and campaigns of the brand
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee the social media strategy of the brand and work with an agency
- Periodically run website audits for the company’s websites and pass on feedback to the tech team
- Oversee and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Quora, Youtube, etc.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Attend networking events
Minimum Graduate, PG & MBA preferred
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 1-2 years work experience
- E-commerce experience preferred
- Consumer good experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS office and online tools for digital marketing