Hello! If you truly love and enjoy social media, we want you! We are looking for a creative and fun social media manager who can help us create brand awareness for our clients. Here’s what you’ll do if you end up being a part of our team:
- 🤔 Research and build strategies: You will assist the Marketing team in understanding the brand’s needs to come up with a plan and direction for their social media.
- 💡Ideation: Based on the strategy, you’ll help ideate campaigns for platforms like Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- ✍️ Writing and Editing: Writing crisp, clear, and witty posts and captions.
- 👩🏻💻 Creating and Publishing: Help design posts or edit templates on Canva and schedule them for posting.
- 👀📱 Looking out for trends: Being mindful of what’s happening in the world and using it to create brand awareness.
- 🧐 Analysis: Help us reflect on the growth we have on each platform every month.
- Find this interesting and are over 18 years of age
- Know English and Hindi fluently
- Love social media or can tolerate it enough to create for social media
- Love to write and know how to use Grammarly well
- Know how to use Excel, Word, Google Docs, Canva, Figma (and all social media platforms)
- Have a laptop, phone and an internet connection
- Are curious about trends and willing to learn on the go
- Have a minimum of 1 yr of experience in creating content and handling Social Media
Then we’d love to meet you! Please apply :)
What we’ll offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Remote work. Work in your shorts, we don’t mind.
- Lesser meetings. This meeting could have been an email said no one ever at our workplace.
- A learning space. We’ll help you learn and navigate the basics of marketing from building strategy to delivering results.
- Open communication and great conversations. There’s no hierarchy of communication or gatekeeping of creative ideas. If you have something to share, just call/text/mail, whatever you like.
About Studio Mesmer
-Experience in Technical Writing is Must.
- Writing, editing and proofreading website content.
- Write Articles, Blogs, Social media, Forum and other SEO best practices.
- Develop content to support SEO strategies to drive traffic to the site and improve website Ranking.
- Understanding of Web publishing requirements.
- Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop compelling content plans.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to details.
- Basic Knowledge of technical terminologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken (American English).
1.Create content properties that drive cross-platform interaction for the brand
- Work with creative team, to create and deploy quality content, across digital communication channels
- Ensure adherence to brand and internal guidelines for communication across digital channels
- Execute editorial calendars and content programs for various digital platforms like blogs, websites,
- Be a part of strategy team, create and execute 360-degree brand campaigns on web and mobile
- Track and analyze content performance, and suggest solutions
- Conceptualize and co-create content for scalable websites
Required Candidate profile
Eye for Grammar, Clarity, Accuracy and Creative language
- Must have exposure to International Trends
- Must have excellent command over Proof Reading and web content writing
- Review & Rewriting of Content. Proof reading and writing for web based applications
- Excellent Researching and Conceptualization Skills
- Working with a team of thinkers and doers to bring a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding and creativity.
- Developing marketing campaigns that help achieve the business objectives and increase ROI of the brand.
- Outlining target audience segments, key geographies, funnel planning and product positioning.
- Establishing social media marketing goals and associated budget allocation for each channel (taking into account CPM, CPE, CPL, ROAS), laddering up to a cohesive paid social marketing strategy.
- Presenting, or overseeing presentation of final concepts, and obtaining approvals from the leadership team
- Tracking social media data to make analysis.
- Researching competition, investigating benchmarks and providing suggestions for improvement of campaigns.
- Collaborating with the design, paid media ads and sales departments.
- Overseeing 3rd party partners and platforms that assist in driving valuable scale for our business.
- Leading the team and training them on the latest social media trends and best practices.
What you need to have:
- MBA in Marketing or in relevant stream from good college (Tier 1 not required)
- Possessing a natural eye for good design
- Result-driven social marketing experience and a strong creative + analytical background.
- Ability to execute dynamic campaign ideas that connect with the target audience.
- 3+ years of full-time experience in digital marketing/ social media marketing role
- In-depth knowledge of Social Media platforms, Facebook Ads, Microsoft Office and other industry standard advertising and optimization platforms.
- Deep understanding of ad formats, audience segmentation, remarketing audiences and growing trends in social media.
- Exceptional organizational, budgetary and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify trends and provide action oriented insights.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work cross-functional teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
Our growing company is looking for an ambitious content writer, to oversee the development, execution, and delivery of digital content across all our channels, to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing. The responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Closely work with sales and marketing teams and define the content roadmap for new business.
- Assist in the design and development of marketing campaigns and associated collateral.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content across different channels.
- Develop a content calendar for marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Churning out ideas, creating video scripting, podcasting, writing blogs, and being a visionary.
- Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing and SEO will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in copywriting will be a strong plus.
Product Content Writer(Marketing Specialist)
Experience - 2 to 5 years
Location - Pune
We are looking for an expert and experienced Content Writer with a super creative bent of
mind! Someone who would be able to produce high-quality and information-rich content
including blogs, articles, press releases, and similar marketing documents, required to
contribute to the overall success of our products. We assure an amazing work experience
with a great opportunity to grow and prosper along with the company and the products!
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
● Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories, and social media to entice and
● Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the
● Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best
practices to generate traffic to our site
● Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs,
and white papers
● Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing
● Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
● Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization
● Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers
● Work with technical members to make products easier to use and thus need fewer
● Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online
● Standardize content across platforms and media
Skills and Experience
● Experience of 2+ yrs
● Excellent writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
● Proven work experience in technical writing of software documentation
● Ability to deliver high-quality documentation with attention to detail
● Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily
understandable in text and pictures
● Experience with social networks and the implementation of social media marketing
● Must have excellent sentence construction and grammar skills
● Should be able to work independently, delivering accurate documentation within the
● An understanding of formatting articles on the web
● Prior experience in B2B SaaS content marketing would be an added advantage
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the
brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices
from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application
management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned
devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including
smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints at Scale
Founded in 2014, this company aims to enhance the quality of life and make it easier for women across the country. Recommended by best of doctors, their products are available across wellness stores and e-commerce websites, and selling like hotcakes - having sold over 20000 packs in their first year itself.
- Understanding the business goals, what the product offers, the platform for communication and accordingly creating copy that can help drive maximum conversions.
- Measuring performance of the copy at every step to ensure business objectives are met.
- Researching about the brand, competition, and category and creating a communication plan for the brand in line with the brand values.
- Ensuring consistent brand voice across all brand channels and pieces of communication.
- Understanding the platform for communication and create copy that works for the platform.
- Measuring content for performance and conversion.
- Monitoring web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates) basis content created.
- Coordinating and collaborating with marketing and design teams to ensure high quality output.
- Following industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics.
- Reviewing and updating published content as needed, identifying gaps and making recommendations accordingly.
What you need to have:
- Any graduation
- Being highly creative and imaginative.
- Having good written and interpersonal skills
- Working well in a team
- Being able to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Having an eye for detail
- Having an interest in new advertising trends and techniques