About Y Media Labs
Requirement & Job Description
Experienced & Dedicated Candidates are required for handling International Inbound calls , major job role will be to answer incoming calls from customers who want to place orders, respond to inquiries, provide general information. You will be a part of the contact team that believes in Delivering Joy through exceptional customer experience for consumers interested in the products we offer and will be responsible for assisting them in completing purchases online and over the phone.
Desired skills & Experience :
Should be a graduate
Should possess Graduation in German Language (Level C2)
If has some international voice experience of minimum 6 months in reputed International BPO would be an added advantage
Should have flair for customer service , Excellent upselling skills
Should be comfortable with Rotational shifts/Offs
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Coordinating with Supplier to discuss and resolving product quality issues raised by customers.
- Updating customers in a timely fashion regarding the status of quality issues or any requests.
- Participating in product quality planning and control process based on customer’s specifications and requirements.
- Managing escalations to suppliers on product quality, Root cause, action
- Preparing and updating all necessary quality reports as required by customers.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Experience in handling customer complaints
- knowledge of DOA, FFR, RCA & Supplier escalation, Excel report
- Communication skills, problem solving attitude
- Client facing experience
- Product Quality management
- Escalation and complaint management
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of technical support team. You will be responsible for solving technical problems to ensure uptime. You will assist customers with their technical issues and questions around specific technology, including configuration and tuning and performance. Successful candidate should understand the importance of ownership of the problem and way to get it solved by leveraging the team in given time.
- Be the First point of contact for support queries
- Be responsible for solving customer queries and tickets in timely manner.
- Communicate with customer and internal team regarding problems reported and solved status in timely and effective manner.
- Log monitoring, event monitoring and resolving tickets in defined SLA.
- Apply updates and patches to keep the software up-to-date in line with organizational policies
- Provide support for installation and configuration.
- Monitor and identify areas of performance improvement
- Identify and write scripts for automating support tasks.
- Communicate effectively internally and with product support team to reproduce, resolve support cases and document them.
- Hands-On experience and skills in Linux operating system
- Knowledge of ELK stack or relevant technologies such as SolaR, Splunk etc.
- Good understanding of Indices Mapping , Index management such as archiving, reindexing, sharding etc.
- Good understanding of Analytical data structure and experience in deployment of same in the form of Reports and Dashboards
- Experience in NoSQL or RDBMS technology is desirable
- Python/Node.js or relevant data processing programming experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Designing and Developing data pipeline using ETL tool such as Elastic Stack.
- Knowledge of real-time data collection with various data sources.
- Experience in deploying scalable Elastic cluster is desirable
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 -4 years of experience in technical support role.
- At least 2+ years experience working across multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
- Experience in trouble shooting, maintaining and supporting production setup
- Engineering or equivalent degree
- Ability to interact effectively with customers for problem resolution.
- Sense of urgency and ownership to get problems solved in timely manner
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work on multiple tickets/ support cases effectively and to be able to manage the time critical tasks.
Experience: Minimum 2 yrs
Package: upto 8 LPA
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance to the customers by performing the following duties:
- Take control of and resolve complex technical and escalated customer problems
- Should have excellent communication & troubleshooting skills.
- Document and simulate complex customer issues to find solutions and fixes to customer inquiries and problems and dispatch additional service as necessary.
- Identify and provide inputs to Product and Engineering teams on unique and/or recurring customer problems.
- Ability to Collaborate, work alongside, and build mutually beneficial relationships with cross-functional teams (Customer Happiness, Customer Success, Sales, Product, Engineering).
- Perform routine maintenance of internal services as and when required.
- Ability to analyze, research, and solve technical and unique problems.
- Good in computer science fundamentals.
- Creative, independent, self-motivated, and willing to learn new technologies.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
Skill and Requirements:
- Good understanding of QA methodologies and processes.
- Good command of Linux CLI tools - including system administration, data analysis and munging.
- Excellent command and understanding of databases like RDBMS, Mongo, and key-value stores like Redis.
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language python, node, etc.
- Have prior experience in testing back-end systems that involve interaction with multiple restful services.
- Must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of distributed applications/service-oriented applications is a plus.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Kibana/ElasticSearch
- Knowledge of Error Monitoring Tools like Sentry, StackDriver, etc.
- Knowledge of APM tools like New Relic, App Dynamics, Ruxit, etc.
- Knowledge of support tools like FreshDesk, Jira Helpdesk or Zendesk.
Required Experience and qualifications:
- Should have an engineering / BSc / equivalent degree with 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines and SLAs.
- Ability to promptly answer & support-related tickets, chats, emails and phone calls.