About the client :
Asia’s largest global sports media property in history with a global broadcast to 150+ countries. As the world’s largest martial arts organization, they are a celebration of Asia’s greatest cultural treasure, and its deep-rooted Asian values of integrity, humility, honor, respect, courage, discipline, and compassion. Has achieved some of the highest TV ratings and social media engagement metrics across Asia with its unique brand of Asian values, world-class athletes, and world-class production. Broadcast partners include Turner Sports, Star India, TV Tokyo, Fox Sports, ABS-CBN, Astro, ClaroSports, Bandsports, Startimes, Premier Sports, Thairath TV, Skynet, Mediacorp, OSN, and more. Institutional investors include Sequoia Capital, Temasek Holdings, GIC, Iconiq Capital, Greenoaks Capital, and Mission Holdings. Currently has offices in Singapore, Tokyo, Los Angeles, Shanghai, Milan, Beijing, Bangkok, Manila, Jakarta, and Bangalore.
Position : Devops Engineer – SDE3
As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products. This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+ countries!
• Develop Collaborate in large-scale systems design discussions.
• Deploying and maintaining in-house/customer systems ensuring high availability, performance and optimal cost.
• Automate build pipelines. Ensuring right architecture for CI/CD
• Work with engineering leaders to ensure cloud security
• Develop standard operating procedures for various facets of Infrastructure services (CI/CD, Git Branching, SAST, Quality gates, Auto Scaling)
• Perform & automate regular backups of servers & databases. Ensure rollback and restore capabilities are Realtime and with zero-downtime.
• Lead the entire DevOps charter for ONE Championship. Mentor other DevOps engineers. Ensure industry standards are followed.
• Overall 5+ years of experience in as DevOps Engineer/Site Reliability Engineer
• B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute
• Experience in Azure is a must. AWS experience is a plus
• Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, and containers
• Proficiency in developing and deploying fully automated environments using Puppet/Ansible and Terraform
• Experience with monitoring tools like Nagios/Icinga, Prometheus, AlertManager, Newrelic
• Good knowledge of source code control (git)
• Expertise in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment setup using Azure Pipeline or Jenkins
• Strong experience in programming languages. Python is preferred
• Experience in scripting and unit testing
• Basic knowledge of SQL & NoSQL databases
• Strong Linux fundamentals
• Experience in SonarQube, Locust & Browserstack is a plus
About One Championship
Job Description: Senior Devops Engineer
We are a technology firm with presence in the UK and India focussed on the financial services domain. Our clients are the world's major fintech players. We need individuals with a passion for technology, a desire to learn about the business.
As a company, we are committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. We encourage our people to pursue their passion, develop their skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. We offer a highly competitive pay package and other benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for a Senior Devops Engineer (5+ yrs of exp) to work for one of our UK based clients.
To help build functional systems that improve customer experience. Responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet our customers' needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Rails, Docker and AWS, we’d love to speak with you.
Objectives of this Role
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development, test and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience ● Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Proficiency with git and git workflows
- Good knowledge of Rails, Docker and AWS
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
About the job
We are reinventing the future of MLOps. Censius Observability platform enables businesses to gain greater visibility into how their AI makes decisions to understand it better. We enable explanations of predictions, continuous monitoring of drifts, and assessing fairness in the real world. (TLDR build the best ML monitoring tool)
We believe in constantly iterating and improving our team culture, just like our product. We have found a good balance between async and sync work default is still Notion docs over meetings, but at the same time, we recognize that as an early-stage startup brainstorming together over calls leads to results faster. If you enjoy taking ownership, moving quickly, and writing docs, you will fit right in.
Our engineering team is growing and we are looking to bring on board a senior software engineer who can help us transition to the next phase of the company. As we roll out our platform to customers, you will be pivotal in refining our system architecture, ensuring the various tech stacks play well with each other, and smoothening the DevOps process.
On the platform, we use Python (ML-related jobs), Golang (core infrastructure), and NodeJS (user-facing). The platform is 100% cloud-native and we use Envoy as a proxy (eventually will lead to service-mesh architecture).
By joining our team, you will get the exposure to working across a swath of modern technologies while building an enterprise-grade ML platform in the most promising area.
- Be the bridge between engineering and product teams. Understand long-term product roadmap and architect a system design that will scale with our plans.
- Take ownership of converting product insights into detailed engineering requirements. Break these down into smaller tasks and work with the team to plan and execute sprints.
- Author high-quality, highly-performance, and unit-tested code running on a distributed environment using containers.
- Continually evaluate and improve DevOps processes for a cloud-native codebase.
- Review PRs, mentor others and proactively take initiatives to improve our team's shipping velocity.
- Leverage your industry experience to champion engineering best practices within the organization.
- 3+ years of industry experience (2+ years in a senior engineering role) preferably with some exposure in leading remote development teams in the past.
- Proven track record building large-scale, high-throughput, low-latency production systems with at least 3+ years working with customers, architecting solutions, and delivering end-to-end products.
- Fluency in writing production-grade Go or Python in a microservice architecture with containers/VMs for over 3+ years.
- 3+ years of DevOps experience (Kubernetes, Docker, Helm and public cloud APIs)
- Worked with relational (SQL) as well as non-relational databases (Mongo or Couch) in a production environment.
- (Bonus: worked with big data in data lakes/warehouses).
- (Bonus: built an end-to-end ML pipeline)
- Strong documentation skills. As a remote team, we heavily rely on elaborate documentation for everything we are working on.
- Ability to motivate, mentor, and lead others (we have a flat team structure, but the team would rely upon you to make important decisions)
- Strong independent contributor as well as a team player.
- Working knowledge of ML and familiarity with concepts of MLOps
- Competitive Salary
- Work Remotely
- Health insurance
- Unlimited Time Off
- Support for continual learning (free books and online courses)
- Reimbursement for streaming services (think Netflix)
- Reimbursement for gym or physical activity of your choice
- Flex hours
- Leveling Up Opportunities
You will excel in this role if
- You have a product mindset. You understand, care about, and can relate to our customers.
- You take ownership, collaborate, and follow through to the very end.
- You love solving difficult problems, stand your ground, and get what you want from engineers.
- Resonate with our core values of innovation, curiosity, accountability, trust, fun, and social good.
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.
Key Responsibilities and Must-have skills:
- Lead the pre-sales (25%) to post-sales (75%) efforts building Public/Hybrid Cloud solutions working collaboratively with Intuitive and client technical and business stakeholders
- Be a customer advocate with obsession for excellence delivering measurable success for Intuitive’s customers with secure, scalable, highly available cloud architecture that leverage AWS Cloud services
- Experience in analyzing customer's business and technical requirements, assessing existing environment for Cloud enablement, advising on Cloud models, technologies and risk management strategies
- Apply creative thinking/approach to determine technical solutions that further business goals and align with corporate technology strategies
- Extensive experience building Well Architected solutions in-line with AWS cloud adoption framework (DevOps/DevSecOps, Database/Data Warehouse/Data Lake, App Modernization/Containers, Security, Governance, Risk, Compliance, Cost Management and Operational Excellence)
- Experience with application discovery preferably with tools like Cloudscape, to discover application configurations , databases, filesystems, and application dependencies
- Experience with Well Architected Review, Cloud Readiness Assessments and defining migration patterns (MRA/MRP) for application migration e.g. Re-host, Re-platform, Re-architect etc
- Experience in architecting and deploying AWS Landing Zone architecture with CI/CD pipeline
- Experience on architecture, design of AWS cloud services to address scalability, performance, HA, security, availability, compliance, backup and DR, automation, alerting and monitoring and cost
- Hands-on experience in migrating applications to AWS leveraging proven tools and processes including migration, implementation, cutover and rollback plans and execution
- Hands-on experience in deploying various AWS services e.g. EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, Security Groups etc. using either manual or IaC, IaC is preferred
- Hands-on Experience in writing cloud automation scripts/code such as Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation Template (AWS CFT) etc.
- Hands-on Experience with application build/release processes CI/CD pipelines
- Deep understanding of Agile processes (planning/stand-ups/retros etc), and interact with cross-functional teams i.e. Development, Infrastructure, Security, Performance Engineering, and QA
- Work with Technology leadership to grow the Cloud & DevOps practice. Create cloud practice collateral
- Work directly with sales teams to improve and help them drive the sales for Cloud & DevOps practice
- Assist Sales and Marketing team in creating sales and marketing collateral
- Write whitepapers and technology blogs to be published on social media and Intuitive website
- Create case studies for projects successfully executed by Intuitive delivery team
- Conduct sales enablement sessions to coach sales team on new offerings
- Flexibility with work hours supporting customer’s requirement and collaboration with global delivery teams
- Flexibility with Travel as required for Pre-sales/Post-sales, Design workshops, War-room Migration events and customer meetings
- Strong passion for modern technology exploration and development
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills, presentation, and collaboration skills - Team leadership skills
- Experience with Multi-cloud (Azure, GCP, OCI) is a big plus
- Experience with VMware Cloud Foundation as well as Advanced Windows and Linux Engineering is a big plus
- Experience with On-prem Data Engineering (Database, Data Warehouse, Data Lake) is a big plus
• Previously help a DevOps Engineer or System Engineer role
• 4+ years of production Linux system admin experience in high traffic environment
• 1+ years of experience with Amazon AWS and related services (instances, ELB,
EBS, S3, etc.) and abstractions on top of AWS.
• Strong understanding of network fundamentals, IP and related services (DNS, VPN, firewalls, etc.) and
• Experience in running Docker and Kubernetes clusters in production.
• Love automating mundane tasks and make developers life easy
• Must be able to code in, at a minimum, Python (or Ruby) and Bash.
• Non-trivial production experience with Saltstack and/or Puppet, Composer,Jenkins, GIT
• Agile software development best practices - continuous integration, releases,branches, etc.
• Experience with modern monitoring tools; capacity planning.
• Some experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Node.js, and PHP is a plus.
• Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player with a sense of humor
Experience in managing CI/CD using Jenkins.
- PowerShell Scripting
- Having configured a CI system.
- Understanding on how to introduce a CD process to a CI workflow
- Ability to build projects, run unit tests, run automated test framework within a CI system.
- Use of cloud based platform AWS/Azure
- Familiar with build and teardown infrastructure scripts
- Familiar with ASP.Net Applications and scripting with MS Build
- Windows Server IIS, SQL
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our products can be seamlessly deployed on infrastructure, whether it is on-prem or on public clouds.
- Create, Manage and Improve CI / CD pipelines to ensure our Platform and Applications can be deployed seamlessly
- Evaluate, Debug, and Integrate our products with various Enterprise systems & applications
- Build metrics, monitoring, logging, configurations, analytics and alerting for performance and security across all endpoints and applications
- Build and manage infrastructure-as-code deployment tooling, solutions, microservices and support services on multiple cloud providers and on-premises
- Ensure reliability, availability and security of our infrastructure and products
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed to optimize performance
- Automate our processes in compliance with our security requirements
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates, and related processes
- Manage environment where we deploy our product to multiple clouds that we control as well as to client-managed environments
- Work with CI and CD tools, and source control such as GIT and SVN. DevOps Engineer
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps, SRE or equivalent positions
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code / Automation tools
- Experience in deploying, analysing, and debugging on multiple environments (AWS, Azure, Private Clouds, Data Centres, etc), Linux/Unix administration, Databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, DynamoDB, Cosmos DB, MongoDB, Elasticsearch and Redis (both managed instances as well as self-installed).
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell and / or Bash.
- Hands-on experience with the following is a must: Docker, Kubernetes, ELK Stack
- Hands-on experience with at least three of the following- Terraform, AWS Cloud Formation, Jenkins, Wazuh SIEM, Ansible, Ansible Tower ,Puppet ,Chef
- Good troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues.
- Strong communication skills and documentation skills.
- Experience with deployments with Fortune 500 or other large Global Enterprise clients is a big plus
- Experience with participating in an ISO27001 certification / renewal cycle is a plus.
- Understanding of Information Security fundamentals and compliance requirements
Work From Home
Start Up Background is preferred
Company Location: Noida
As DevOps Engineer Consultant you will be responsible for Continuous Integration, Continuous Development,
Continuous Delivery with a strong understanding of Business-Driven software integration and delivery approach, you will
be reporting into the Technical Lead.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Ideate and create CI and CD process and documentation for same.
• Ideate and create and Code Maintenance using Visual SVN/Jenkins.
• Design and implement new learning tools or knowledge
• Should be able to research, design Code Maintenance Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Integration Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Development Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Delivery Process from scratch.
• Should be worked on Install Shield for creating Instable.
• In-depth understanding of principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile,
SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies.
• Experienced in Windows, Linux environment. Good knowledge and understanding of database and application
servers’ administration in a global production environment.
• Should have good understand and Knowledge on Windows and Linux Server Deployment
• Should have good understand and Knowledge on application hosting on Windows IIS
• Experienced in Visual SVN, Gitlab CI and Jenkins for CI and for End-to-End automation for all build and CD.
Mostly with product developed using Dot net technology.
• Experienced in working with version control systems like GIT and used Source code management client tools like
Git Bash, GitHub, Git Lab.
• Experience in using MAVEN/ANT/Bamboo as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts.
• Knowledge of using Routed Protocols: FTP, SFTP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS and Connect directly.
• Experienced in deploying Database Changes to Oracle, db2, MSSQL and MYSQL databases.
• Having work experience in support of multi-platform like Windows, UNIX, Linux, Ubuntu.
• Managed multiple environments for both production and non-production where primary objectives included
automation, build out, integration and cost control.
• Expertise in trouble shooting the problems generated while building, deploying and production support.
• Good understanding of creating and managing the various development and build platforms and deployment
• Excellent Knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management, Change & Release Management and ITIL process
• Exposed to all aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Planning, Developing, Testing,
implementing and Post-production analysis of the projects.
• Good interaction with developers, managers, and team members to coordinate job tasks and strong
commitment to work.
• Documented daily meetings, build reports, release notes and many other day-to-day documentation and status
• Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive and analytic and leadership skills with teamwork work
efficiently in both independent and teamwork environments.
• Enjoy working on all types of planned and unplanned issues/tasks.
• Implementing gitlab CI, gitlab, docker, maven ect.
• Should have knowledge on docker container which can be utilised in deployment process..
• Good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and
providing best solutions.
• Integrating various Version control tools, build tools, deployment methodologies (scripting) into Jenkins or (any
other tool), create an end to end orchestration build cycles.
• Troubleshoot build issues, performance and generating metrics on master's performance along with jobs usage.
• Design develop build and packaging tools for continuous integration build and reporting. Automate the build
and release cycles.
• Coordinate all build and release activities, ensure release processes is well documented, source control
repositories including branching and tagging.
• Maintain product release process, including generating and delivering release packages, generate various
metrics for tracking issues against releases and the means of tracking compatibility among products.
• Maintained and managed cloud & test environments and automation for QA, Product Management and Product
Who you are
The possibility of having massive societal impact. Our software touches the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
Solving hard governance and societal challenges
Work directly with central and state government leaders and other dignitaries
Mentorship from world class people and rich ecosystems
Position : Architect or Technical Lead - DevOps
Location : Bangalore
Strong knowledge on architecture and system design skills for multi-tenant, multi-region, redundant and highly- available mission-critical systems.
Clear understanding of core cloud platform technologies across public and private clouds.
Lead DevOps practices for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline and IT operations practices, scaling, metrics, as well as running day-to-day operations from development to production for the platform.
Implement non-functional requirements needed for a world-class reliability, scale, security and cost-efficiency throughout the product development lifecycle.
Drive a culture of automation, and self-service enablement for developers.
Work with information security leadership and technical team to automate security into the platform and services.
Meet infrastructure SLAs and compliance control points of cloud platforms.
Define and contribute to initiatives to continually improve Solution Delivery processes.
Improve organisation’s capability to build, deliver and scale software as a service on the cloud
Interface with Engineering, Product and Technical Architecture group to meet joint objectives.
You are deeply motivated & have knowledge of solving hard to crack societal challenges with the stamina to see it all the way through.
You must have 7+ years of hands-on experience on DevOps, MSA and Kubernetes platform.
You must have 2+ years of strong kubernetes experience and must have CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator).
You should be proficient in tools/technologies involved for a microservices architecture and deployed in a multi cloud kubernetes environment.
You should have hands-on experience in architecting and building CI/CD pipelines from code check-in until production.
You should have strong knowledge on Dockers, Jenkins pipeline scripting, Helm charts, kubernetes objects and manifests, prometheus and demonstrate hands-on knowledge of multi cloud computing, storage and networking.
You should have experience in designing, provisioning and administrating using best practices across multiple public cloud offerings (Azure, AWS, GCP) and/or private cloud offerings ( OpenStack, VMware, Nutanix, NIC, bare metal Infra).
You should have experience in setting up logging, monitoring Cloud application performance, error rates, and error budgets while tracking adherence to SLOs and SLAs.
at Our client is a fast-growing European passenger car company.
We are looking for a System Engineer who can manage requirements and data management in Rational Doors and Siemens Polarion. You will be part of a global development team with resources in China, Sweden and the US.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Import of requirement specifications to DOORS module
- Create module structure according to written specification (e-mail, word, etc)
- Format: reqif, word, excel, pdf, csv
- Make adjustments to data required to be able to import to tool
- Review that the result is readable and possible to work with
- Import of information to new or existing modules in DOORS
- Feedback of Compliance status from an excel compliance matrix to a module in DOORS
- Import requirements from one module to another based on baseline/filter…
- Import lists of items: Test cases, documents, etc in excel or csv to a module
- Provide guidance on format to information holder at client
- Link information/attribute data from one module to others
- Status, test results, comment
- Link requirements according to information from the client in any given format
- Export data and reports
- Assemble report based on data from one or several modules according to filters/baseline/written requests in any given format
- Export statistics from data in DOORS modules
- Create filters in DOORS modules
Note: Polarion activities same as DOORS activities, but process, results and structure may vary
Requirements – Must list (short, and real must, no order)
- =>10 years of overall experience in Automotive Industry
- Having requirement management experience in the automotive industry.
- =>3 years of experience in Rational Doors as user
- Knowledge in Siemens Polarion, working knowledge is a plus
- Experience in offshore delivery for more than 7 years
- Able to lead a team of 3 to 5 people and manage temporary additions to team
- Having working knowledge in ASPICE and handling requirements according to ASPICE L2
- Experience in setting up offshore delivery that best fits the expectations of the customer
- Experience in setting up quality processes and ways of working
- Experience in metrics management – propose, capture and share metrics with internal/ external stakeholders
- Good Communication skills in English
Requirements - Good to have list, strictly sorted in falling priority order
- Experience in DevOps framework of delivery
- Interest in learning new languages
- Handling requirements according to ASPICE L3
- Willingness in travel, travel to Sweden may be needed (approx. 1-2 per year)
- Candidate must be driving and proactive person, able to work with minimum supervision and will be asked to give example situations incoming interviews.
- Good team player with attention to detail, self-disciplined, able to manage their own time and workload, proactive and motivated.
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment, innovative thinking.